• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • How To
  • /
  • The Art Gallery

The Art Gallery

12

The rack

It's your sub's appointment. She wants to have some fun. Adult fun, that is. Something x-rated. How about a bondage scene? With all the requisite teasing, and naked flesh on display. We can tie you up good. That would be fun. Of course, bondage isn't bondage without someone there to enjoy it with you. Who doesn't want to be tied up for sensation play?

Who wants to get naked? And lie back, and put their hands over their head. On the rack. On a long, padded leather bench, specifically. The rack is for getting medieval... I prefer it to crucifixion. This rack, unsurprisingly, is not used to pull your limbs off, although it could. It is just for stretching your partner out.

You know what I mean right? There are big ratchets on both ends. You turn them, and her hands and her feet are pulled in different directions. There is quite a bit of slack when you first get on, tied but untightened, and it's fun to see them roll and wiggle around at just a little touch, getting a lot of mileage out of a largely constrained range of motion. Not for long...

Click click click click. Just get it over with. Get her arms pressed into her head and her legs straight, and jiggle the rope around her ankles and wrists a bit to make sure it's comfortable, and give her another quarter turn. Get her body completely taut. Mmm. Run a feather down this beautiful fillet of somebody's daughter, making her twitch, perhaps making her giggle uncontrollably. Light tickling is a delightful little warmup. See her stomach muscles tense up, just at the slightest lick of the feather. Her nervous system is yours. Good thing I don't like tickling that much. This is more for just getting her heart pumping. It's just a feather. God.

What else do you want to tease your sub with? She eyes me suspiciously, conscious of the nervous system she just handed over. God I love the breasts of a woman on her back. Her big round titties rise and fall a little less shakily now, with my hands at rest. The rack has a certain calming effect on people. Completely bound, completely helpless... they soon realize there's no sense in struggling. Let's kill some time :)

Not done with the feather yet. Let's oil her up. Bondage babes look best when they're covered in baby oil. This step is completely necessary. If she's wearing anything, like maybe leggings or something, you shouldn't worry about getting it wet. Use the thinner, slipperier kind. Drizzle, or pour it or whatever, on her stomach, some on her nipples, all down her legs. It's interesting to watch the fluid flow along her contours in tides, spreading itself evenly, pooling on her stomach and at her pussy, dripping down her breasts, getting her all shiny and sparkling. I like seeing my reflection. In addition to being aesthetically pleasing, the slippery wet softening of the skin also makes for a more sensitive surface... it feels great. Put a big squirt in your hand and run it down her body. Very sensual. She may also enjoy the baby oil advantage on the soles of her feet, and your nails. Get your feather wet.

Very sexy. Has your sub been struggling? Probably moaning, a lot. It's a wonderful experience, submitting yourself (and not being able to get out), and closing your eyes to accept whatever delights are in store for you. For instance, everyone loves a breast massage. But what's even better than that is a tongue tour. Get on top of her, your knees at her sides. She's slippery like a fish. Put your hands where you want them, and start off by kissing her neck, nibbling her ears. Push her hair out of the way. Drag your tongue (kept nicely lubricated) under her chin and down the valley between her breasts, kissing in a long line past her navel. Bite her hip a bit, and gently drag your fingernails down her sides, from her elbows, and suck, and tease her nipples a bit, make them a little harder. Her inner thighs are unfortunately unavailable.

Ever heard of the Wartenberg wheel? For the uninitiated, that's a stainless steel medieval (not really) torture device and sex toy. It's a pinwheel, with 22 sharp little tines that spin freely on a stick, for rolling across your sub's naked body, VERY effectively. They are inexpensive. You can get one with something like eight heads (which is nuts), for covering a wider area, but typically with one head, to be more precise. I like the head/wheel to be on the smaller side. And sharp. Or at least pointy. Pricky? However it is you describe a Wartenberg wheel, no dungeon is complete without one.

Want to do some neurological testing? Extract a confession? Get on top of her, facing her, her top half in front of you. Her fingers are wrapped tightly around the cords, her eyes glued to your movements. Although her soft boobs are aching to be played with, let's leave them be for now. Start instead at her armpit, rolling the wheel down her ribs, making her go eeeeeek and jumping a bit. It's gonna get rolled down her whole body. Might want to start with her legs instead.

Want to hear every possible variation of "oh god"? This is how. And god knows the best techniques leave no marks. But we have a bit of maintenance to do before we continue. Do you have a vibrator? See how her legs will hold it for you? Mm, yes, they will. Position it just so, up against her pussy lips, and switch it to a low setting. This is part one to a process of making her scream. Two, get her sensitized. You could do this the trippy way and use hot wax... you should know what kind of candles to use. Specifically on her tits, on her stomach, down her legs and down her sides. If you're doing a slow wax scene and wax is the main point here, take your time. I like picking it off more than I like applying it, though. I just use my fingers but the Wartenberg wheel is good for picking it off her ribs too. Get it all off.

You could spare her nipples, if you want. Could brush them instead, while you're waiting for the wax to cool. Use something soft, like a blush brush or shaving brush. A nerve brush. Give her nipples a good brushing for a few minutes, in some spirals, then peel the wax off. Her skin will be a bit red underneath of it.

I have an additional toy, the Scott Paul windmill. That's what it's called. What it is is another pinwheel, with real pins on it, not just spikes, centered in a larger wheel of soft fibrous feathers, in such a way that you might not even see the pins lurking inside it. I like how cute it looks, and I love the sigh of relief when they see me picking it up instead. It's more for tickling, and, in making the most of her bondage predicament, is absolutely dastardly. It sticks on your finger. I love it.

Regular Wartenberg wheel in one hand, feather wheel on the other. She's breathing through her mouth, her ribs sticking out a little bit, panting and still tingling. No struggle room at all, hehe. The little fiber strands licking her skin make it much more deadly, and it is, seriously, literally, a torture tool. It's the kind of thing you get tied up for.

Wartenberg wheels (regular ones) are a different kind of teasing, and as far as I can tell it stimulates exactly as it was intended to (ie. awesomely). A unique feeling, the Wartenberg wheel is like a bug crawling on your skin, or a razor being dragged, making all the muscles around it quiver involuntarily. Just get one... and leave it on some ice until you're ready. Best used along the inner thighs, under her breasts where they meet her chest (oh god), nipples, across her waist and lower abdomen, her arms, hands, toes, around her neck (carefully), all up and down her legs... you're likely to make some discoveries. Perhaps spend extra time in one area and make her dread you exploring the rest. I like to trace her underwear back on. This is the dungeon, after all. The wheel is best on soft, squishy parts and where her bones are closer to her skin, paradoxically.

She will probably jump, and shriek a bit and try to get away, as the device rolls across her. But she can't get far, and it looks like she's just going to have to deal with it. Some people hate it... you can take some liberties and really make her squeal if you want. Tell her to hold out her tongue. It's like tickling. She will beg you as the pins travel slowly towards her pussy. Yes, no, yes, no, yes, no. It is a temporary mental paradise, honestly, as your body aches all over, yanking at the restraints, all flooded with 3D feelings, no room for other thoughts. Eventually unglue the vibrator from her pussy, kept warm for you, and as slowly as possible run it down beside her clit.

Yes, you can make her lose her mind pretty quickly. The tickler-prickler is amazing.

Tied to the ceiling

I'd barely taken anything off when my hands were bound over my head, and further tied to a long rope that went up to a metal loop in the ceiling. A spreader bar appears at my feet, and I have to adjust my balance. Bra and thong. It's riding up my ass a little. I feel like I'm just doing a demonstration of the equipment, the bondage girl in her underwear, legs spread wide, arms stretched to the ceiling now. My legs feel especially bare. Stress positions are sexy... and only a little less so when you're in one. And, um, why am I like this anyway? Why can I barely stand? It wasn't even my idea to-- SNAP. She's whipping me. I'm not sure if I like thi-- CRACK. That was right across my ass. OW That stings. It's like being bit by a snake. I prefer a dull ache, like clamps, instead something sharp... I thought I was going to fall over at first.

I can't see what my master is doing. She stays behind me, and seems to be going after my butt and my thighs more than anything. I am getting my ass whipped. I can't believe it. SMACK SMACK SMACK And I can't help but shriek a little. But flagellation is just a precursor... we can do better than that.

I don't know how long she whipped me for (not very long), before setting it down. She knees beside me. Very nice, she compliments. I smiled, then heard her zip the toy bag shut. I had heard the noise. The Wheel, the Wartenberg wheel, rattling on its spine. Fuck. My mind is racing, trying to anticipate where the device will land. It's my ankle. She rolls it back and forth a bit and I'm kind of flooded with memorable sights and sounds from wheel use of the past. No, I don't have too much experience on the receiving end, which becomes more and more obvious as it rolls up my calf and behind my knee. I can only think of it as a bug, a fat heavy one with too many legs. Not the best thought when it's crawling up your leg. The backs of my thighs are raw and red and flushed from being whipped. Great... she had to get me tenderized first. Thanks.

Slowly up my left inner thigh goes the small, prickly pinwheel. I hadn't realized we were doing a torture scene. The spreader bar is killing me here, and having to stand. It feels electric and she is expertly tormenting my legs with it, taking care to run it over the spots reddest from the flogging. UGH. I can barely stop vocalizing, let alone stand. She stops. A pause. I hear a click and feel her slapping some cool, soothing oil of some kind on me, and ooh that feels good. I'm just getting into to her rubbing that lovely shit in when she, again, stops, and stands up and walks past, her hand leaving my leg a little hesitantly. She smiles wickedly over her shoulder, and pulls up a chair behind me. Groan. Time for some more butt work, I guess. She pulls my wet thong down. Yes, the device, all over my legs, all over my ass, and all down my freshly peeled ass crack all over again. Lovely. Up your inner thigh is the worst. I wish I were gagged better so she wouldn't know that.

Oral sex

Make love to me, I tell him. "Uh," he replies, gesturing to the bondage frame in the corner. I sigh. I see his mistress come up behind him, and slip the pussy collar over his head. Ooh, I'm excited. I'm even more excited when she wraps two leather cuffs around my legs, tightening them over some of my welts from earlier. Woof, he says. I ignore him. I lie back on some pillows against the wall. I have a big grin on my face, and admire the wide leather straps. The trick is to get the clasps near the backs of your thighs.

He gets down on his elbows in front of me. No, down, she says. He gets on his stomach. There's still a good six inches between me and his chin... I arch my back and close my legs over his head to get him closer. He gets close, and kisses me. My mistress clasps two D-rings on his collar to my legs, and the instant I relax his head is jerked down, bringing his nose within an inch of my clit. He struggles a bit and tries to lift his head. He cannot. I savor this for a moment and slowly part my legs, pulling his collar taut and his face to my waxed pussy, for him to slobber on. Aahhhhhhhh. The sexiest part is the perfection. All he can do is lick... he doesn't dare bite me.

His face is, like, right there. And the slightest shift in my hips exerts total control over his head... I can press my thighs to his ears and let him pull back a bit, to tongue my clit, or just as readily sacrifice his scant amount of breathing room, and relax, and spread my legs (often involuntarily), lazily pulling his collar tight and forcing his mouth as close as our bodies will allow. The contact is constant; he is buried in your hips, resigned to enjoying a nice mouthful for a while. You'll find out how much pussy juice a boy can slurp in one sitting. His tongue gets a good workout... he will not be allowed to stop. And, again, the contact is constant. You WILL cum. Probably right in front of his face. I like to throw my arms back... I would be satisfied with two or three orgasms.

Mistress certainly hasn't undone the links on his collar. I ask him what he thinks. He tries to get up on his elbow to reply and is stopped very short, and pulled back down. I can't help but smile; I cross my legs over his back, feeling possessive. "I think your pussy is awesome," he says. He's gonna be having more of it. Spit on it, I tell him. No, don't, says my girlfriend, making him look confused. I had forgotten she was there. She leans over me with a bottle of Sliquid. It's much colder than my radiating skin and I squeal a bit when she squirts a big glob of the clear lubricant on, just under my clit. It starts to roll down. There you go, baby. And the cherry on top: hands tied. Behind his back. There's a wet smacking noise and a muffle unf as his face is pulled back to me. It's like bobbing for apples! Except now he can't support himself. Getting some thick lube on increases the smothering factor, and the extra wetness (as if it were needed) makes this game all the more mouthwatering. Better hope his sinuses are clear... get a pillow under his chest to save his neck. Perhaps have your lover lie over you for a deep make out session, to further melt into tongue bliss. Really great after a rough day at the office.

How about I murder you?

Tease and denial. We need a sub for that. See I'm on top, and practicing, we've already decided that. You could have him on the cross, or handcuffed on the couch, which is great for facilitating Nipple Appreciation Day, or on the chair, or just on the bed. You could talk to him about it, and he probably knows what you're thinking about now when get the rope out. Get his hands up over his head before he changes his mind.

We read that (on blowjobs): The basic technique is to stimulate the penis using the warmth and moisture of the mouth, and the sliding friction of lips, tongue, the interior of the mouth, and the throat. The stimulation should be applied so as to steadily increase arousal toward orgasm, or to reach and keep arousal at a high level just short of orgasm. Ie., playing with his orgasm. Not letting him have it. We're going to be exploratory, so (on bondage): The sub's body is placed in a position of stress, continually pulling against the bonds. Bondage has an aesthetic appeal as muscles are tense and well-defined. It makes the sub feel vulnerable and continually aware of their helpless state. 12 inability to move heightens their sense of touch; this can further be enhanced by the use of sensory deprivation techniques. I'm not sure spread eagle on the California King is a stress position, but good enough. Often, the person will be gagged so as to increase their sense of helplessness. They may also be blindfolded for the same reason, or not blindfolded so that they can see their teaser being provocative. Make sure he is stretched out to his fullest before you tie him. Be mindful of the breathing limitations of men or women gagged on their backs.

What's the theme? Skills development, romance, or an afternoon of well-lit sadism? Has he been nice to you lately? What do you wear when you're punishing someone? Strut in, with him already laid out for you, and look down your nose at him in latex.Or lace, leather, PVC, lingerie, whatever! Either that or just your underwear, after you take your jeans off and let him see your legs. Or just don't wear anything. I like fishnets, pushup bras, rubber, corsets, red, black, good posture, and strings over straps. I'm also a fan of being in just a top, or a bra. Tell him how much you're just aching to have it off. It'll make your legs feel longer (like a mile long, when you stand over him). What you want is to be effortlessly extra alluring as the host of the show, whether it's made for TV or not. Arch your back, sway your hips, lick your lips and burn that image into his mind, like a cigarette through a phonebook. The power and tantalizing appeal of all your assets is amplified because he can't touch them. Keep it skimpy :)

So, it's important to consider what your captive is here for. Tease and denial is... what? Perhaps discuss it with him. It may as well be punishment. Just implied punishment. It's my favorite kind of slow torment, as administered by a skilled and vindictive female torture artist (me). He's gonna be stretched out on the bed for extra long today, completely exposed and very conscious of it. Slave scenes are almost always fun. I like an excuse to be excruciating. I don't typically use anything as an interrogation technique... I don't know if that's a lucky thing or not.

How will be pleasure our bunny first? Hold his big erection... It will be yours for a while. I'm like a spider, you see. Soon he'll be even further caught in my web, while I eat him an organ at a time. It doesn't really matter if you're a terrible, sadistic bitch of a cocktease naturally or not. It's not difficult.

I'm assuming he's on his back, on the bed, you're on top. Sit on his stomach and put your hands on his chest and look him in the eyes. His staring has got my breasts aching at this point. Too bad he can't touch them. Do you take it off? I make a special point of this seminal bra-removing moment cause his eyes bulge at the jiggling. A woman crawling around on top of him would make him crazy even with his pants on.

Ball sucking, tonguing, bathing, whatever. His balls will be pretty tight soon, and they like to stay that way. Give him a good, long bath, stretching them out, to wake him up. Suck them into your mouth one at a time for symmetry. Guys: I love sucking balls. But I really love it if they're shaven.

Mm, enough of that. We should get started. Put some clips in your hair or tie it in a ponytail. Handjob time. Latex oil handjob time. You will definitely need some lubricant to truly enjoy the smoothness no fur provides here. You probably have to buy something, if you don't already have something, as nothing provides the same effects as some kind of prepared lubricant. Not olive oil, not massage oil (which is different), not spit, not WD-40, and I hope you didn't think of water. You first thought might be baby oil. Here's some truth about baby oil: technically it is gross (and bad for babies!). It's mineral oil, which is a gas refinement byproduct, and not good for your skin. You can, and should do better. With that said, baby oil does have a couple of lovely qualities, like how it holds heat...use your microwave. I personally don't like KY. Go nuts. A proper squirt bottle of lube is important for skin contact, so make sure you have one.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • How To
  • /
  • The Art Gallery

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in [...] milliseconds