• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I Saw Mommy Doing Santa Claus

I Saw Mommy Doing Santa Claus

123

As seems to be my habit, here is a new Christmas story...in March. I hope you enjoy this fun piece of silliness as much as I enjoyed writing it. As I said, it is a fun, silly story - one of a few that I've written that would make a great manga or 3D comic (hint, hint, hint). I look forward to your comments.

As always, all characters are fictional, existing solely within the confines of the story and my imagination. Enjoy!

*

I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus. Yeah, I know. I know the song and I've seen various silly-assed video versions of it over the years, but the truth is that I really have seen Mommy kissing Santa Claus and doing a whole lot of other things. Now, I was still pretty young when I first saw Mommy kissing the old, white bearded gentleman, but I never ratted Mommy out.

Even as a youngster, I think I realized that Mommy's affection for Saint Nick was the main reason I always had the most rocking presents of anyone on the block. After Christmas, I was always the envy of my friends because no matter how in demand or hard to find a particular item was at Christmas, it was always under the tree. I was the first kid on my block to have an I-Pod, a Playstation, not to mention all the coolest toys when I was little.

Dad was always amazed too -- always shaking his head in wonder as he said, "Christina, I cannot begin to imagine how you pulled that off on our budget."

Mommy would just wink and say, "Santa and I have an understanding!" Poor Dad didn't have a clue.

Now, I could understand why Mommy was a favorite of Santa's. Even when I was little, I perceived that Mommy was the prettiest of all Mommies around. Mommy has a killer body -- huge, firm tits that seem to nearly explode out of every outfit she wears, a trim waist, a firm butt and long, killer legs. Mommy's blue eyes and red lips are framed by a long, full mane of raven black hair. She turned the heads of anyone of the male species from age nine to hundred and nine!

Even after I hit puberty I really didn't have a clue as to what was going on. Before, I might wake up and wander downstairs to the living room, wondering if I would catch a peek at Santa dropping off my presents and maybe being silly with Mommy and just think it funny that Mommy would be sitting on his lap or kissing him or reaching inside his snow suit to tickle him before stumbling back to bed and forgetting about it until the next year. But puberty left me with little time to consider the weirdness of what was going on between Mommy and Santa and as happens when we get older, Mommy and Santa's frolicking behavior faded from my mind.

By the time I was eighteen, I was nearly consumed with my near constant state of erection and even better, the process of relieving myself. Any female would set my pulse to racing and trigger an erection, but more than anyone else, it was Mommy who had me in a constant state of pubescent tumescence. Her body had me thinking of all sorts of things that were not only naughty, but downright illegal when it concerns your mother and my obsession with her was constant, spurred on by her mere appearance which in retrospect was anything but mere.

Summer time, it was her sexy shorts, dresses and bikinis that had me constantly yanking my cock. In the winter time, it was her tight sweaters, tight jeans and her proclivity to snuggle with her son on cold winter nights as we watched television that lead to near constant self abuse on my part. I had to learn to pace myself or I might have been the first teenager to jack himself off to death while fantasizing about his mother.

Then came that wonderful eighteenth Christmas when it all came together in my head and I saw a side of Mommy long dreamed of, but never thought to be accessible. It was after midnight, Christmas Eve becoming Christmas morning. I had woken from a dirty dream involving Mommy, my old babysitter, Bonnie and myself. I was hard as a rock and sweating like a pig. By now, I had used the internet to discover that sometimes ladies like ladies and that sometimes ladies who like ladies like to have a man involved too, and my dream probably made most hard core porn movies look like a Disney romp.

I was painfully erect and thirsty and hungry too as I almost always was at that age and so I slipped out of bed, threw on my robe and slipped down to raid the kitchen and jack off, although I wasn't yet sure which I'd do first. As I moved silently down the hall, I became aware of Mommy humming a Christmas song, "Here comes Santa Claus," in the living room.

Now, I had gone to bed with my parents still up, Mommy specifically stating that they were waiting for Santa and I decided to peek in on them, if for no other reason than to inspire myself with a quick glimpse of Mommy. When I had gone upstairs, she had been dressed in a long, fluffy bed robe that pretty much covered her up, but you have to remember, this was my hot Mommy we're talking about and even Mommy completely covered up was still my sexy Mommy!

Imagine my surprise when I peeked around the entryway and discovered Mommy standing by the tree, re-hanging some ornaments our pet cat, Sneakers, had no doubt knocked down, only now Mommy was dressed in an incredible red negligee of a gauzy material, lined on the collar and cuffs with white cotton. It was nearly transparent and it was all I could do to not cum in my pajamas as I watched more than a hint of huge, pink breasts under that red cloth and an very interesting dark patch further below. The night gown hung down nearly to her feet, but was cut with great slits that exposed her long and shapely legs as she moved, revealing matching red high heels on her pretty feet.

Sprawled out in his easy chair, Dad was snoring away, the evening paper spread out across his chest. On the television, an old black and white version of The Christmas Carol was on and Scrooge was giving someone hell about what a waste Christmas was. There were several presents under the tree already, but nowhere near what I usually discovered on Christmas morning.

I was memorizing Mommy in her sexy negligee for future reference when suddenly my ears popped like there was a sudden change in air pressure. Just as the grandfather clock began to chime that it was two o'clock, the ringing tone stopped abruptly on the first bong and the roaring fire in the fireplace suddenly dropped away to just glowing embers and then a red and white something floated down and out of the chimney and the air pressure changed again as suddenly Santa was standing there.

"Santa, baby!" Mommy squealed and ran into his arms, and the weirdness of the situation didn't come close to distracting me as much as the way Mommy's tits bounced as she moved.

In one swift and amazing movement, Mommy jumped up and wrapped her legs as best she could around the old man, her arms going around his neck as she kissed him passionately. Santa Claus's arms came up and cupped Mommy's almost completely exposed ass cheeks as I suddenly realized that she was wearing a matching red G-string.

His gloved fingers massaged and squeezed her luscious ass cheeks as they wetly and loudly kissed, a stringer of drool hanging between their lips when the kiss ended that splattered against his thick white beard and on Mommy's partly exposed tits.

"Ho, Ho, Ho, my little ho!" Santa chuckled as he slowly lowered Mommy to her feet. "Has my little Christina been a good little girl this year?"

Mommy undulated her lush body against Santa's, quickly but calmly unbuttoning his coat as she replied, "Hell no, Santa. I've been naughty every chance I could."

Santa laughed again as he tugged off his gloves and cupped Mommy's tits through the filmy negligee. "That's my girl," he said a bit hoarsely. One hand slid between her legs, palming her pussy through her nightgown. "Mmmm, Christine's thinking about being a naughty girl right now, isn't she?"

Mommy was now reaching into Santa's pants, fishing around with her eyes all wide and bright. "I've been wet since Thanksgiving, thinking about you, Saint Nick. You know I live for Christmas and Christmas cock...your Christmas cock." With one hand, Mommy yanked his snow britches down and revealed her other hand wrapped around the biggest cock I had ever seen. In my limited experience, I hadn't even have thought they came that large!

As my own hand crept into my pajamas to wrap around my throbbing cock, I watched as Mommy slowly squatted down, never wavering once in those high heels as her leg muscles swelled as she lowered herself until her face was level with that mammoth penis.

"Can I have a little taste of your candy cane, Santa?" Mommy said in a little girl's voice that damn near had me cumming before I even began stroking my throbbing dick.

"Ho, Ho, Ho," Santa intoned as he laced his fingers into Mommy's thick, black hair and guided her mouth towards his waiting cock. Mommy opened her mouth wide, hesitating when her tongue was within striking distance and making Santa moan as she rolled her tongue nastily around the head of his cock several times, lavishing the swollen crown of his penis with long, lavish licks before she opened her mouth wider and slowly swallowed his cock.

I watched with admiration as Mommy slowly took all of him in her mouth, throat bulging slightly as she took his whole long length, sucking in his shaft until her nose was being tickled by his gray-white pubic hairs. "Christina," he said reverently, "I do believe you're a better cocksucker than your mother!"

Mommy giggled with a mouth full of Santa cock and winked up at him, a pleased look on her face while I had to close my gaping jaw. Grandma sucked him off too? Grandma Hendricks was a gray haired version of Mommy with even more humongous tits that were always threatening to spill out of her old granny dress bodice. She was the epitome of the kindly old grandmother and it both freaked me out and aroused me to think that that dear, sweet old lady was a cocksucker too!

I slowly stroked my cock while Mommy bobbed her head back and forth furiously on Santa's cock, his shaft growing shiny with Mommy's saliva, her lips looking red, swollen and inviting as they slid back and forth on his long, thick pole. Santa was humming softly as he rested his hand on Mommy's head, occasionally urging her to slow down or speed up as she sucked his cock. Mommy made infrequent noises that indicated that she was deriving a great deal of pleasure from going down on Santa.

Suddenly, Santa's eyes went wide and he sang, "Santa's cumming right now!" as he went rigid, his legs suddenly jerking as Mommy began making a gagging noise. Santa seemed to pump his hips three times before Mommy let his dick slip from her mouth, only to catch a powerful and huge burst of semen across the face as more sperm dripped from her mouth. Several times more, Santa's cock jerked in Mommy's hand and splattered cum across her face the times when she didn't get it aimed onto her outstretched tongue.

Finally, Santa waddled over to the couch and sat heavily down, his pants around his ankles as he caught his breath...his erection not flagging a single inch. Mommy was busy scooping up strands and blobs of his semen with her fingers and feeding it to herself, her lips smacking as she did...apparently finding Santa's seed very delicious.

"I wish Donald's cum tasted so sweet!" Mommy purred as she stared at the hard cock pointing straight up in Santa's lap.

Santa chuckled at that, replying, "It's all the Christmas candy, Christi..." halting as Dad suddenly started, maybe from hearing Mommy say his name. His newspaper slid to the floor and he started to push his seat up as he looked blearily eyed at Mommy, frowning slightly at her wanton appearance. Santa moved more quickly than was humanly possible, his fingers diving into a little leather bag on a drawstring hanging from his belt which was down around his boots. He came up with his forefinger and thumb pinched together and flung...something...at Dad.

Motes of sparkling light enveloped Dad as Santa intoned, "Sleep tight, Donald, dream of big money clients, golf and a Happy New Year." Dad suddenly smiled and leaned back, folding his hands across his chest and resumed snoring.

Mommy giggled and crossed over to Santa, her eyes locked onto his massive erection, jutting out of his white haired crotch like a telephone pole. "Am I getting a special present this year, Santa?" she asked coyly, licking her lips.

Santa Claus arched one eyebrow and grinned slyly as he replied. "Isn't that my specialty, Christina? Giving good and naughty little children their heart's desire?" He held out a hand to my mother and said, "Come here, Christina...you're not the only one who looks forward to this night."

With a moan, Mommy rushed to Santa and still standing, straddled him, yanking at something on her gown that allowed the entire bottom part to fall away, leaving her bottomless except for her nasty-sexy high heels. My eyes widened at the sight of her hairy muff, split wide to reveal wet, pink flesh, peeking out from below her spread legs.

As Mommy kissed Santa again, her breasts brushing his red coat, hard, thick nipples getting caught on the shiny buttons before she reached down and took hold of his cock, bringing it up and rubbing the huge, bulbous head against her wet slit. Mommy broke the kiss with a low moan and then said, "You're so big...Santa...so much bigger than any man I've ever seen. How can a man have such a big cock?"

"Ho, ho, ho," Old Mister Kringle laughed. "I'm Santa Claus, little girl. I have magic in my veins."

Mommy moaned again as she rubbed his cock head against her pussy again, causing her pussy lips to spread wide as if trying to wrap the long fleshy labia around it like a hungry mouth. "I want this magic cock inside me...NOW!" Mommy sobbed. She pressed Santa's cock head into her pussy, moaning as her cunt expanded to encompass it.

The air then was filled with Santa's merry laughs and Mommy's almost anguished moans as she slowly impaled herself onto Santa's long, thick erection. I watched with wide eyes as first the head, then a couple of inches of his penis wormed its way inside my Mommy. Then Mommy seemed to go limp, almost helplessly stuck on Santa's hard, throbbing meat stick. Mommy's head fell limply forward as she moaned with pleasure, her arms slack at her sides. Mommy was still standing, although slightly in a crouch, her legs quivered with effort. I might have been afraid for her if I hadn't heard her say in a whimpering whisper, "So big...so wonderfully big."

Santa took over, placing his hands on Mommy's waist, just above the place where her hips began to swell out. Holding her firmly, Santa Claus began to work Mommy down, lowering her slowly, gently onto his erection as she moaned and shook with pleasure. Honestly, I don't know how he got it all into her, so massively thick and long was his hard dick...maybe it was magic...maybe Mommy's pussy could do magical things Finally, Mommy's black thatch of pubic hair was grinding against his crotch, his snow white hair combining with her bush to create a salt and pepper effect.

Santa thrust his hips upwards and wiggled as if to get situated perfectly inside Mommy's stuffed cunt, making her stiffen as orgasm swept over her, throwing her head back and letting out a soul wrenching wail of utter carnal pleasure. Santa busied himself with brushing the material of her negligee aside so he could wrap his lips around her swollen to the point of bursting nipple. I'm not sure if he was sucking it or biting it, but Mommy reacted as if he found a way to transcend the ultimate point of pleasure to take her ecstasy to a new level.

I suddenly realized that my own erection was now somehow free of my pajama bottoms and my hand was rapidly stroking it and it was all I could do to not join my moans of delight to Mommy's

As Mommy's initial orgasm faded somewhat, she began to hunch herself on Santa's monster cock, sobbing as she did so, "FUCK ME, SANTA, FUCK YOUR LITTLE CHRISTINA...I'M YOUR BAD LITTLE GIRL, SANTA, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!" I could see with each minute movement of her pussy how her juices were thickly covering his immense shaft, but despite her sweet, hot lubrication, her pussy was so packed with Santa cock that she could barely move back and forth on it.

Mommy let out another scream as Santa suddenly stood up. My mouth hung open in complete amazement at his obvious strength, rising up as if there wasn't a grown woman impaled on his cock and the fact that he wasn't using his hands to support her...the only thing holding her was the cock buried deep inside her pussy...Mommy's legs hanging limply down, her upper body thrown back as she was again lost in the throes of orgasm, allowing me to see her magnificent breasts bouncing as she shook with pleasure.

Santa began moving around the room, chuckling at Mommy's ecstatic sobs and sighs, his every step making her bounce on his cock, impaling her fractionally deeper every time he took a step until she was nearly convulsing with a seizure of utter and complete sexual joy. Santa retrieved his sack and began pulling out packages and placing them under the tree, pausing to kiss Mommy every so often, his hands mauling Mommy's tits, pulling and pinching her nipples till I thought they would simply explode.

Mommy seemed to slip in and out of coherence as she rode Santa's immense erection, sobbing, "I LOVE YOU, SANTA...I LOVE YOUR HARD COCK!" and trying to wrap her long, shapely legs around his big body, but never quite accomplishing her mission, her legs falling away as a Christmas orgasm took her again and again. Drool hung from Mommy's lower lip as Santa fucked her into a stupor, pausing to lick up her saliva when he took a moment to kiss her, his tongue sweeping it up before he slipped it into her mouth to dance with her tongue.

Finally finished with distributing presents, Santa danced nimbly towards the couch, humming "Santa Claus is Coming to Town," as he slowly squatted until Mommy's ass cheeks hit the leather cushions and then he ran his hands along Mommy's legs till he was gripping her by the ankles, spreading her shapely legs wide and then on his knees, Santa really began to really fuck Mommy, making her scream shrilly with each hard and brutal thrust, never going too fast because his immense cock was wedged tightly inside my mother, but giving her the fucking of her life nevertheless.

Then Santa threw back his head and roared, "HO, HO, HO!" his voice booming so loudly it seemed to make the living room chandelier shake and tinkle, as he rammed his immense cock into Mommy one last time and then she was screaming again and I could see rivulets of his hot semen somehow leaking out of her stuffed cunt, his load making her endure the mother of all orgasms.

Seeing Mommy convulsing lewdly sent me over the edge and I stifled a cry as I began to cum, trying to catch my own impressive load of hot sperm in my cupped hand, astounded that watching my mother getting fucked by Santa Claus could have been such a turn on. I suddenly found myself on my knees, driven there by the intensity of my own orgasm.

Mommy's cries echoed in my ringing ears, her orgasm prolonged when Santa began to slowly worm his still engorged cock out of her well fucked pussy, his cock head exiting with a slight pop to be followed by a gush of thick, whitish semen. I was stunned at the amount of Santa's seed that he'd deposited into Mommy's pussy -- dwarfing what I'd thought was the huge handful of sperm in my cupped hand. I was even more stunned to see Santa again rise to his feet and then carefully reach out and cup the back of Mommy's head and pull it forward to his still large and erect cock, guiding her as she licked him clean.

Mommy mewled with pleasure as she lapped up the ropy strands of his semen and the thick coating of pussy cream that was smeared over his penis. Mommy looked happy, but dazed as she did so...her eyes hooded with sleepy lust as she smiled up at him while her tongue busied itself with lapping up their joined fluids.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • I Saw Mommy Doing Santa Claus

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds