• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sexy Hijab Girl And Black Man

Sexy Hijab Girl And Black Man

My name is Zainab Al-Masur, and I'm a young Arab woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I stand five-foot-eight, curvy and sexy, with light bronze skin, long Black hair and light brown eyes. Twenty three years old. I was born in the State of Kuwait, but raised in the City of Toronto in the Province of Ontario, Canada. What I'm about to share with you is but one of many tales of my erotic adventures. A lot of people think that if you're an Arab woman, you're the most easily dominated, mentally weakened and sexually repressed creature on God's green Earth. What a load of bullshit! We're not all like that! Get to know some of us before going around making assumptions.

What people ought to remember is that all the hijab-wearing Arab ladies and Somali ladies they see walking around in Canada's Capital region are women just like all other women. We got needs of a sexual nature too, and we go about satisfying them in a variety of ways. There are a lot of us who sneak around. I know some Arab women who have sex with other women. Lesbian sex does happen in our world. And I know plenty of Muslim women, Indonesian, Black and Arabian, who sleep with men who aren't Muslim. In fact, if you're a woman from the Muslim world considering a discreet affair, it's best not to deal with a Muslim man. Men from the outside world find us Muslim ladies mystifying, and they treat us like goddesses. Muslim men think we're their own personal possessions and they often treat us like dirt. That's why I don't deal with these bozos anymore.

Take me for example. I have a few guys that I enjoy playing with. My favorite would have to be Junior Alexandre, a tall, dark and handsome young man of Haitian descent whom I met inside the campus library at Carleton University. Junior is originally from the City of Montreal, Quebec, but kind of likes it here in Ontario. A lot of the Arab girls at Carleton University find Black men attractive, but most of them don't act on it because they're afraid of what Arab men will think of them. Those same hypocritical Arab men who chase Black women, White women and Asian women and ignore Arab women. I guess I'm not like the others. It's my life and I do what I want. That's it. The Somali guys at Carleton University are intimidated by Arab men, that's why I went for a Haitian stud like Junior Alexandre.

The Haitians have been living in the Confederation of Canada far longer than the Arabs, and they know Canadian society and culture fairly well. The Haitian presence in the City of Montreal is almost overwhelming. There are like two hundred thousand of them down there. I like Haitian men for their fearlessness. They're Christian for the most part and they wouldn't think twice about beating up some Arab guy if he got mad at them for dating an Arab woman. Somali guys aren't like Haitian men. All those Somali guys you see walking around Ottawa and Toronto are frigging pussies, man. They're scared to death of Arab men. Those same Arab men who chase Somali pussy but intimidate Somali guys when they see them hollering at Arab ladies. I'm sorry but as cute as some of them Somali guys are, I can't give any booty from any man who lets other men intimidate them. It's not my way of doing things.

Anyhow, where was I? Oh, yes. I was telling you about my erotic adventures with Junior Alexandre, the sexy Haitian stud I know from Carleton University. I invited him to my apartment in Vanier for some R & R, just a bit of a sexual tune-up, you know? I moved into my two-bedroom apartment in Vanier eight weeks ago. I was getting really tired of dorm life in the residences at Carleton University and honestly, I don't miss them. My roommate Isabel Fernandez was this really mean Spanish bitch who hates Arabs and thinks we're all terrorists. I told her to go to hell and moved out. I know there are a lot of crazy Arabs out there who give the Arabian world and Islam in general a bad name but I'm not like them. I'm a law-abiding Canadian citizen who just happens to be of Kuwaiti origin. I'm not that religious. I don't even go to a mosque. The separation of the sexes in the Muslim world strikes me as ridiculous and I tend to agree with my feminist friends when they say that the Saudis are backwards in their treatment of women. See? We're not all the same and we don't agree on everything Arabic or Islamic or whatever. I have a mind of my own! I'm nobody's pathetic puppet!

Shoot. Sorry I got sidetracked. Anyway, I called Junior Alexandre and told him to get his sexy chocolate ass to my apartment if he knows what's good for him. Ever the dutiful lover, my Haitian stud showed up at my door exactly forty five minutes after I called him. I looked him up and down. My, he really looked good. Six feet two inches tall, broad-shouldered and lean, with dark brown skin and a smooth shaved head. Clad in a Black leather jacket over a red T-shirt and blue jeans, my favorite piece of Caribbean chocolate looked mighty fine. I greeted him wearing the one outfit I knew would thrill him the most. For some reason, a lot of non-Muslim guys I've been with are into this. I wore my hijab, along with a sexy red bra and matching panties. Just that, and nothing else. Junior's eyes lit up when he saw me.

I smiled, and pulled him close. Gently, I kissed his sweet lips. Then I ushered him inside. I took his hand and led him to the bedroom. Once there, I lay on the bed, and told him to undress. Slowly. My sexy Haitian stud performed a sexy strip tease for me. Until he stood naked before me. I rose, and went to him. I kissed him again, and licked him from his head to his toes. Then we fell on the bed and began making love. I climbed on top of my sexy stud, and he unclasped my bra. Freeing my goodies, as he calls them. Junior ran his hands all over me, caressing my breasts while I wrapped my arms tightly around him. I wanted to feel his skin against mine, for I craved his touch. It had been a week since we were together, and for me that's forever.

We rolled around on the bed, naked save for my hijab, golden skin against brown skin, woman and man. I moaned as Junior caressed my breasts while sucking on them gently. I played with his chest hairs, caressed his face, then my hands went straight for his groin area. I stroked his member to full hardness in moments. I told Junior I wanted him. Gently he caressed my hijab-covered head, and told me he was ready. I ripped the condom wrapper, and placed the condom on him. Only then did I grab his member and inserted it within me. I gasped as Junior's thick member filled my pussy. How I had missed it. Junior placed his hands on my hips and thrust his member deep inside of me. I screamed in pleasure as my sexy Haitian stud began fucking me roughly, just the way I liked it. I urged him to go harder, to really tear that pussy up. And he did just that.

Junior and I fucked all over my bedroom, folks. At one point, I got on all fours, face down and ass up, and he took me like that. My sexy Haitian stud pulled off my hijab and yanked my hair while smacking my big Arab booty and thrusting his cock deep into my cunt. I absolutely loved it. This was what I'd been craving. A stellar fucking! Afterward, Junior and I lay there, basking in the warm afterglow of the best fuck either of us had in a while. I lit a cigarette and smoked while Junior rested next to me. And then I rolled on top of him and thus began round two. Told you us Arab women are insatiable. I sure hope this Black stud can keep up!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sexy Hijab Girl And Black Man

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds