• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Hubby's Wish

Hubby's Wish

My husband Tommy and I have always been a very open and honest couple. Our honesty extends to all aspects of our marriage including our sex life. We always take the time to share our fantasies with each other and make every effort possible to help the other person's fantasy come to life.

My name is Tanya and I have been married to Tommy for just over six years. We are both in our early thirties, both attractive and both very fit. Tom is of average height and weight but works out with weights intensely which provides him with a very rugged and muscular physique. His 7 inch cock (which he keeps smoothly shaven along with his balls) is very delicious and fits my tight pussy wonderfully. I myself am very lean due to vigorous yoga and circuit training. I tan regularly and keep every inch of my hard body silky smooth. For my thirtieth birthday two years ago, Tom bought me something I had been wanting for years, breast implants. Overnight I went from a small B cup to a very busty DD.

Like I said, my husband and I have always had a very active and adventurous sex life. Over the years we've enjoyed certain pleasures such as strap on dildo's, exhibitionism, soft swinging and bondage. I can't remember exactly when Tommy confessed his most recent fantasy to me, but I have to admit it caught me off guard a bit.

It was after dinner while we were out of town at a ski resort. After several bottles of wine and plenty of sex themed chit chat, Tommy confessed to me that he had always wanted to experiment with tasting and eating his own cum. Initially I was speechless, I always considered myself a very open minded person but the thought of my strong manly husband tasting his own seed seemed somehow gay or weird to me.

Tom sensed my shock and immediately blushed with embarrassment. He became very awkward and tried to quickly change the subject. As he attempted to wave down the waitress for our cheque I reached across the table and took hold of his hand.

"Honey" I said, "It's ok, I'm ok, don't worry."

I winked at him and gave his hand a squeeze.

He stared into my eyes lovingly and looked very relieved,

"Thanks babe."

Weeks went by and the subject of cum didn't arise once. I'm sure Tommy thought the subject long forgotten but it was in fact not far from my mind at all. Every day while Tommy was at work I would scour the internet for information about men with the same fantasy as my husband. I learned that although the subject of men tasting their cum was surrounded with a certain stigma, it was far from a rare fantasy. I talked to women on message boards, exchanged emails, read erotic stories and even watched femdom videos of women forcing men to lick cum off their bodies. If I was going to make my husband's fantasy a reality, I was going to do it right or not at all.

As my Tommy's thirty third birthday approached, I decided to use that night to implement my plan and give my sexy husband a night he would never forget.

The evening started with dinner which was complimented by plenty of fine wine. I made sure to keep Tommy's glass constantly topped up while only sipping lightly at mine. After dinner we shared a nightcap at a lovely cocktail bar just down the street from our home. By ten o clock that night I had Tommy tied naked to our bed, flat on his back with his hard dick pointing straight up to the ceiling.

"Ohh I love you baby, where are you? Hmmm" he moaned as he struggled gently with his blindfold, struggling to get even a peek of what was to come.

I came out of the bathtub with my freshly shaved pussy glistening,

"I'm here sweetie, now lay back and relax, tonight is your night" I teased.

My big boobs bounced slightly as I climbed on top of the bed and lied down next to Tommy, he squirmed slightly in surprise due to the blindfold. I ran my fingers gently down his muscular chest, over his defined abdominals and lightly teased his cock. Tommy moaned softly and thrust his hips upwards.

"Hmmmm your dick is sure nice and hard for me Tommy, I wonder how I should reward you?" I purred.

I ran my fingers over his shaved ball sack and smiled as Tommy's dick twitched.

"Please honey" he pleaded, still struggling to see underneath his blind.

"Happy birthday sweetie" I purred.

I reached out and flicked his velvety cock head with my tongue. Tommy bucked and moaned and I smiled devilishly. I took his throbbing cock in my mouth and began to give my loving husband the blowjob of his life. Within minutes Tommy was squirming against his restraints, bucking his hips and breathing heavily. His cock tasted so good that I had almost forgot my intentions for the evening.

His breathing suddenly became very short and shallow, my husband's tell-tale sign that he was about to come,

"Now" he moaned in a whisper.

I quickly took his cock out of my mouth and began stroking it frantically against my tits, just in time it would seem. Immediately hot thick cum began to pump out of my hubby's thick cock. Rope after rope of his hot seed coated my big boobs and even a little bit of my stomach. Lying there in post orgasmic bliss, my husband was most vulnerable for what was to come.

"Oh my God Tanya that was amazing sweetie" he whimpered.

I leaned over and quickly pulled the eye shade off his face. Tommy's eyes bulged as he saw me kneeling beside him with my arms folded underneath my boobs like a platter. Cum was running down my breasts, clinging to my erect nipples and dripping slowly off onto the bed.

"Happy birthday Sweetie" I grinned.

As I straddled my hubby's chest and leaned forward I thought I saw the briefest moment of hesitation in his eyes. Ignoring what I may have seen, I pressed my cum covered boobs right into Tommy's face.

He immediately began lapping and sucking at my tits like he was a teenager with his first girlfriend. I couldn't believe how vigorous he was. I tried to tease him gently by saying things like

"You like that cum baby?" and "what a nice cum slut" but I don't think he even heard me.

I moaned softly as Tommy took my cummy nipple in his mouth and flicked his tongue. After a few minutes I pulled away and was amazed to see that my boobs were sparkling clean! Tommy looked in pure ecstasy lying there with cum smeared all over his smiling face.

"Oh God honey that was amazing" he beamed.

I noticed his still rock hard cock and grinned,

"Lucky boy, were not done yet."

Sliding down his body I immediately straddled his hips and lowered myself onto his stiff dick. I must have been really enjoying the pleasure I was giving my husband because after only a few minutes of riding his dick I could feel my own orgasm building.

"Ohhh fuck baby your cock feels so good" I purred, "you going to cum big for me baby?"

Tommy only groaned and struggled half-heartedly against his restraints. I tweaked one of my hard nipples hard and felt my climax inch even closer. Tommy thrust upward to meet my aching pussy each time I thrust downward to meet his throbbing cock. My breath began to quicken and shallow at almost the same time my husbands did.

Suddenly my body exploded and tingled as I came hard all over Tommy's dick. I moaned loudly as my pussy squeezed rhythmically, caressing and massaging my hubby's cock.

"Ohhhhh fuck Im cumming" Tommy grunted in warning.

I immediately leaped off his dick and squirmed forward slightly. I jerked Tommy hard as his second orgasm erupted all over my sweet and curvy ass cheeks. Believe it or not I think his second climax was even bigger than his first. I giggled when I looked back and saw that both of my bum cheeks were covered in gooey cum.

"Ready for seconds?" I teased.

Tommy only stared in amazement. I slithered down his body and plumped my ass right over his face. Almost forcefully, he thrust his mouth forward and began licking his cum. My cheeks, my pussy, my asshole, there wasn't a single inch of my rear that my hubby didn't thoroughly clean of his own seed.

I looked down and laughed in amazement. Tommy's cock was still rock hard and aching for more attention.

"Well, you wanted this to be a night he would never forget" I thought to myself.

By this point Tommy was basically delirious with pleasure, he mumbled softly and was no longer fighting against his restraints. I kissed him gently as I slipped his swollen cock back inside me.

I ended up cumming twice more that night. I bucked my hips wildly and through my head back in pleasure. Tommy grunted like a porn star stallion beneath me as his cock twitched and swelled yet again. I didn't hear him say anything but I definitely felt his dick explode as he shot his third load of cum deep inside me.

"Ohmmmm my, ohhhhh fuck ohhh fuck" he rambled in incohearant whimpers.

"Ok baby" I purred, "time for your final birthday treat."

Tommy gazed at me lovingly, seemingly half asleep from his exertion and his three back to back to back orgasms.

I straddled his face and grabbed his head by the ears. He lapped at my pussy eagerly, straining to lick every last drop of cum from my well fucked hole.

I felt another orgasm approach as his tongue danced over my swollen clit.

"I love you Tanya" Tommy mumbled with his own cum all over his lips.

"I love you too baby" I smiled,

"And don't worry, we will DEFINITLEY be doing this again......."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Hubby's Wish

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds