• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tickets to Paradise Ch. 02

Tickets to Paradise Ch. 02

Kelly stayed away from the gym for a few days, too embarrassed of her behavior. She tried to go one morning when she thought Francisco would be off duty. She walked in the front door relieved that he was not there. She began her run on the treadmill, after 45 minutes of running she dismounted the machine to begin a long session of stretching and weight training. Kelly had her long legs spread wide, her head was on the floor in between her legs when she sensed a figure looming over her. It was Francisco with a big grin on his face.

"Kelly! There you are, I've been looking everywhere for you. I tried calling, but I guess our database is out of date. I really wanted to talk to you about the other night."

Kelly sheepishly looked up at Francisco and started explaining why she left so suddenly. She told Francisco that she would like to see him privately. The two went back to an office and just as Francisco closed the door he grasped Kelly in his arms and began kissing her feverishly.

Kelly pushed back only momentarily giving into the kiss. Kelly was able to push Francisco back, "I made a huge mistake the other night, I let things get out of control. I was drunk and lonely. I am a happily married woman..."

Kelly glanced down to see the obvious bulge in Francisco's loose fitting gym shorts. Kelly licked her lips imagining the rigid pole just beneath the soft fabric. Francisco noticed her glance and pulled his free cock from the shorts, it was bobbing in anticipation. Kelly simply said no, and with one last glance put the monster back where it belonged in his pants.

Kelly gave Francisco a sweet kiss on the cheek and apologized again. Just as Kelly reached for the door handle Francisco pushed the door shut and explained his confusion from the other night. How he had gotten his dick hard waiting for her to return from the phone call he assumed she was making. Francisco told her how shocked he was when he saw that her car was gone. Francisco said he was tempted to jerk off to relieve the pressure, but vowed not to do that again. He mentioned that might have been the reason for his impotence on the second try.

Francisco told Kelly how he had jerked off to her image right before the big night, so that way he would not make an ass of himself at the bar. Kelly once again reached and gave him a peck, "I'm sorry sweetie, but that can never happen again."

Francisco continued to train with the unattainable beauty, only hinting around the topic of hooking up again. He was hoping to break her resolve, but Kelly never wavered. Francisco took his sexual frustration out on the beauty during their workouts, training her so intensely that Kelly never looked better. She was now sporting washboard abs and and an ass that was hard as steel.

Kelly was really loving her new look and she was relieved that they were able to remain friends. Kelly still desired Francisco but she tried to give him a special distance. Francisco never let the flame he carried for Kelly die down. He constantly pined for her.

Francisco stayed true to his word and never touched himself in an impure way again. He was convinced that if he had performed as needed that night, things would be much different today. He had fucked a few women since Kelly but got bored rather fast and his orgasms were nothing like what he experience with Kelly. Francisco was desperately in love.

Roger was so impressed with his wife's new look and libido that he began to see Francisco just to keep up with his hot wife. Kelly explained to Roger that Francisco was gay, and that if he wasn't comfortable with that he might want to see another trainer. Roger was not hearing any of that and booked him for three times a week.

Roger and Francisco became fast friends. Francisco figured it was in his best interest to keep Roger close, just so he might have more opportunities to be near Kelly. Francisco was wise in this decision and he spent many night's with the couple at their house, and Roger would normally insist they all relax in their hot tub. Francisco loved looking at Kelly in her bathing suit. Francisco picked up on the fact that Roger thought he was gay. Francisco never attempted to correct Roger, nor did he confirm the lie.

Roger would insist that everyone go 'au natural' in the warm bath, Kelly always refused. Roger would tie a towel around his waist drop his pants and let himself into the tub without broadcasting his nudity to the gay man, he didn't want Francisco to get any ideas. Francisco thought it would be a great opportunity for Kelly to get a better look at his body, hoping that her resolve would loosen.

There was never any shyness when Francisco disrobed flaunting his awesome body, Roger would normally turn his head, but Kelly couldn't help but stare at the perfect male specimen. Francisco slid into the water and began to relax. Kelly sat near her husband as Francisco sat on the other side. Francisco would 'accidentally' rub his foot up Kelly's thigh making her blush instantly.

Roger noticed that they were running low on margaritas and jumped out of the tub to make more. In his drunken state he forgot all about modesty, plus Kelly had been slowly jacking his cock in the tub, so he felt a little more secure with his package. Francisco took a quick glance and saw a smallish sized cock that was bobbing half hard. Francisco was trying to size up his competition. Roger's body wasn't terrible, he had just let himself go a little. Soon enough Francisco and Kelly were left alone in the tub. The two were making small talk as Francisco inched his way closer to the object of his affection.

Kelly was definitely feeling the effects of the alcohol and hardly realized that Francisco was now sitting next to her. Francisco took the beauty in his arms and began kissing her deeply. He could see Roger through the window preparing the cocktails. He noticed Roger duck out towards the bedrooms and Francisco got more bold. He took Kelly by her hips and pulled the small bikini briefs down and over her feet. He took the panties and threw them across the patio.

Francisco took the opportunity to caress and lightly finger the inebriated lady. Kelly was saying no, but her body was responding to all of Francisco's advances. Roger had been away for quite a while, Francisco was hoping that maybe he passed out. Just as Francisco untied the bikini top loose he saw Roger reappear in the kitchen. Francisco quickly tossed the top aside and attacked Kelly's bosom. He was sucking her tits vigorously when he heard the sliding door open. Roger did not have a direct view of the hot tub as he stepped out, giving Francisco time to part from Kelly.

When Roger came out he was surprised to see Francisco sitting next to his wife, but really thought nothing of it and joined the pair placing Kelly right in between the two men. With all of the bubbles it was impossible to see Kelly slowly jacking off each man as they continued conversation above the water.

Kelly was getting herself all worked up when she suddenly felt one of the men part her thighs and began fingering her swollen pussy. Acting as if nothing was afoot Kelly figured out pretty quick it was Francisco fingering her. Roger had one arm around Kelly's neck and the other was holding his drink. It continued this way for a while, the two men had so much in common and they found themselves really enjoying each others company.

Francisco and Roger both had a love for soccer and college basketball. Most of the conversation left Kelly out, not that she minded, she was trying as hard as possible to not make it obvious what Francisco was doing under the water. Francisco brought Kelly off to a mild orgasm and Roger was none the wiser. Roger did notice his wife closing her eyes and decided that she was getting sleepy. Roger offered Francisco the guest bedroom as they prepared to get out of the tub.

Francisco stood up with a raging hard on and both Kelly and Roger gasped. Roger did not expect to have this man's cock inches from his face. He quickly turned his head and cracked a joke about pointing that thing somewhere else. Kelly took a wanton look and watched Francisco get out of the tub. Roger was next to stand up, he too was fully aroused and Kelly grabbed it to place a kiss on the tip when Francisco had his back turned.

Roger made his way out as the two men watched Kelly rise from the warm water. "Honey I had no idea you were naked the whole time! When did you decide to do that? Well at least one of us gets to enjoy the view!" Roger gently elbowed Francisco in the ribs laughing at his own joke.

The two men watched the water cascade down Kelly's fit body as her nipples hardened in the chill of the cold night air. She was a lovely creature that just oozed sex appeal. Roger knew he would have his way with his wife if she was awake or not tonight! Kelly grabbed a towel and wrapped herself in it. She went across the patio to pick up her bathing suit as the men headed inside.

Francisco and Roger were mid conversation when Kelly heard Roger invite Francisco along on their tropical vacation. Roger told Francisco to arrange for time off and he would pick up his whole tab, flight and room. All he had to do was show up! Kelly wasn't sure if it was the alcohol talking or not, but she did not object. Roger said it was the least they could do after all the work he had put into them. Kelly showed Francisco to his room as Roger went into the master suite.

Kelly heard the bathroom door close and the shower kick on as she was saying goodnight to Francisco. Suddenly Kelly was aware of her total nudity, her towel accidentally fell from her body. As she bent over to pick it up she felt Francisco place his hands on her wide hips. He was rubbing his cock along her soaking pussy. Just as she felt him move to thrust forward she pulled away and turned, dropping to her knees.

Kelly steadied herself on Francisco's thighs, she was still pretty drunk. Kelly took his pulsing cock into her mouth, first placing a kiss on the tip. She was not going to give up her pussy to this man, but sucking him off was the least she could do. Kelly took his cock deep in her throat all the while jacking him off furiously. Francisco had his hands deeply intertwined in her hair as she sucked him with gusto.

Kelly started playing with his plum sized balls trying to coax his cum from them. Kelly felt his cock swell and she took him even further down her throat expecting a huge blast of jism. Francisco started to shake with orgasm and unloaded one of the biggest nuts he had ever busted. The milky spend went straight down Kelly's throat. She brought the tip to her mouth when she thought he was done only to be surprised by two more shots that hit her in the face dripping down to her large tits below. Francisco's cock never softened, he tried to pull Kelly to the bed, when she pushed against him and rushed into her bedroom. She wiped her face and tits, joining her husband in the shower. Some how she had managed to escape the inevitable once again.

Kelly sat down on the shower bench absolutely beaming with pride. She pulled her husband around and took his cock deep in her mouth. He was not as long or thick as Francisco, but she enjoyed sucking his cock none the less. She gave Roger just enough for him to not cum down her throat.

The two finished their shower and made it into bed. Kelly was positively ravenous, she fucked her husband to three glorious orgasms, it must have been a combination of the booze and condom, typically Roger could not last this long. He was worried about his wife's cries of sexual pleasure disturbing their guest, but he just assumed that was why she was so hot and ready. The thrill of being discovered can be overwhelming!

Husband and wife slept soundly that night, their guest rested with out ease. He was really disappointed to not get inside the lovely wife, but he figured this upcoming trip could change everything! His cock never softened, he hoped that Kelly would come visit him again in the middle of the night. That never happened and when he awoke to the smell of coffee and bacon he felt a little disappointed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tickets to Paradise Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 200 milliseconds