• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Emily and Elisa

Emily and Elisa

Lucas was lying naked on his bed, slowly stroking his cock, as he imagined it was someone else's hand jacking him off. Like most days, his mom was at work and his sisters were at cheerleading practice. He closed his eyes and pictured Sophia Berkshire, captain of the varsity cheerleading squad, she was about a year younger, but way hotter than any of the girls with whom he had graduated. She'd been best friends with the twins since forever, and had slept over countless times. Lately, the girls' pajamas had gotten more and more revealing. More often than not, he thought about her creamy skin under satin, or the beautifully budding breasts under her cheerleading uniform. Her long, slender fingers wrapped around his throbbing cock, sliding up and down as her naked breasts swung with the motion. And she would bend down and take him in her mouth. Lucas began cumming, sliding his hand over the head of his cock and using the cum to stroke his orgasm to completion.

That's as far as his fantasies ever got. He'd never even seen a girl naked in person, much less touched a breast or had a girl show any interest in him sexually. He'd been allowed to date for years, but he never quite managed to ask anyone out, let alone land a girlfriend. As he grabbed a towel and started cleaning up, he heard the door open as Emily and Elisa got home. He'd taken a lot longer than he'd thought. That had been happening a lot lately. He quickly wiped up and threw his clothes on, laying back down on the bed.

"Wake up, dork."

"You're always sleeping. It's not like you do anything."

Lucas opened his eyes to his sisters standing over him. They were identical twins, and he was one of the few people that could tell them apart. Well, until recently anyway. When they'd turned sixteen, they were allowed to start dating, just like he had been, but in the two years since, they never seemed to have the time. He guessed they wanted some individuality. Emily still wore her dark brown hair long, but now it had layers, which, meant almost nothing except that it looked really good. Elisa had chopped hers off, shocking everyone. It barely reached her shoulders, now, and did this flip out thing at seemingly randomly spots. She was beautiful. They both were, actually. The guys were probably killing each other for the chance to get close, but the girls always focused on school and cheerleading before anything else. Their green eyes, and milky white skin had always gotten them attention, but now their breasts were becoming very obvious under their uniforms.

Realizing that he was getting horny again, and that it was because of his sisters, he forced himself to focus. He shrugged up at them.

"I guess it's just boredom. I was about to hop on the computer and game a little." Which was half-true, he was going to look at porn, but never got that far.

"Well, mom called. She'll be late again, so we're on our own. If you run to the store, we'll cook.". She handed him a slip of paper.

"Sure, sounds better than cereal or frozen pizza."

It was a little weird that they'd be so eager to help, but not so much so that he thought twice about it. They'd all always gotten along. After their dad left, they all banded together, and made it through the ordeal. The girls just didn't have the same interests or friends that he did. What few friends he had anyway. They always got along, but they simply never had anything to fight about.

The girls went into the next bedroom, which they still shared, and probably would until they went off the college. Lucas was attending the community college while he worked part-time. He doubted he'd be able to move out anytime soon. As he opened the door to leave, he realized he had forgotten his wallet, and went back to get it. From down the hall, the twins hadn't closed their door all the way and he could hear them talking.

"We've got maybe half an hour, so we can't get too carried away." While he could tell them apart by looking at them, Emily and Elisa sounded exactly alike.

"Okay, but, I want to taste it again."

Are my sisters doing drugs? He thought to himself, creeping down the hallway. As he peeked through the cracked door, his eyes widened, seeing the twins taking off their shirts. Emily leaned in and kissed Elisa on the mouth. He could see their tongues working around each other. His cock immediately began straining against his pants. They worked each others bras off, and at the sight of their milky white breasts he almost exploded in his boxers. Terrified of being caught, he got his wallet and slipped quietly out the door.

All that night, he couldn't stop thinking about what he'd seen, and even got caught staring at the twins' chests, though they didn't call him out on it. He jerked off twice that night, picturing his topless sisters making out.

The next day, he got out of class and rushed home to jerk off some more before the girls finished cheer practice. He looked up some twin porn on the internet, but, he barely looked at it, closing his eyes to picture his sisters. He felt somewhat guilty about his thoughts, but couldn't help himself. They got sexier every time he thought of them.

"We're on our own again." Elisa announced, when they got home.

"I gotta drop off some notes with my lab partner, but if you want to repeat last night, I can grab some stuff on the way home." At that, the girls smiled at each other, and Lucas knew what kind of repeating they were thinking about.

As they went into their room, Lucas opened his window a crack, and popped out the screen. Luckily, they lived on the first floor. He let the door slam behind him. And walked around the building. Making sure no one was looking, he snuck through his window, and replaced the screen. In the hallway, he couldn't believe his luck, the door was cracked again.

The twins were already topless, and Elisa had her mouth on Emily's nipple, sucking and licking it while Emily moaned and ran her fingers through Elisa's hair. Kissing her way down Emily's smooth, flat stomach, Elisa worked Emily's skirt and panties off at the same time.

Lucas could barely breathe. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. This was so much more than he could have hoped for. He freed his throbbing cock and began stroking it, his eyes fixed on Emily's beautiful pussy. She was shaved, and her lips were smooth. It was already glistening with her wetness when Elisa began licking all around it, and then dipped her tongue inside her twin sister.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh god. Please! Lick my clit.".

Elisa obliged, driving her mouth down just above Emily's dripping pussy, who arched her back and grabbed Elisa's hair in her fists.

"Oh fuck, fuck, yes, eat me, Ellie. Suck my clit!" Elisa slid her hand inside her skirt and started fingering herself as she worked Emily's clit. Eagerly, the girls squirmed, any skill or finesse overlooked in the overwhelming urge to feel pleasure.

Lucas braced his hand against the wall as he stroked his cock, his cum surging as his orgasm approached. He realized his error, when Emily looked up at the motion.

"What the fuck! Lucas!" Elisa's head whipped around and she, too saw her brother, frozen outside her door, hard cock in hand, before he bolted into his room, and locked the door.

Breathing heavily, all thoughts of masturbation fleeing from his mind, he couldn't even begin to think what the consequences of this might be. A few minutes later, the soft knock he was dreading came at his door.

"Lucas, we need to talk." He just sat on his bed, not knowing what to do. "It's not like you can hide in there forever. We need to talk about this before mom gets home tonight, so we might as well get it over with."

When he opened the door, Lucas saw that his sisters had changed into shorts and t-shirts. He stared at Elisa's mouth for a moment, seeing that it was still glistening a bit with Emily's pussy juices.

He backed up and sat at the head of his bed, as his sisters took spots at the other end. He looked down at his knees, waiting for them to say something.

"Okay, so, now what?" Elisa asked.

"I'm not sure what you mean."

"Are you going to tell mom?"

"I'm not sure she could handle this. How the hell would I even bring this up? I just, I don't know. You're sisters!"

"We know that!" Emily was beginning to look worried. "Please, just don't tell anyone, we were just seeing what it was like. We're not ready to try anything like that yet with any of the guys we know."

"Wait a second, what the hell, Lucas." Elisa's eyes narrowed. "We heard you leave. What are you even doing here. You're supposed to be gone."

"Yeah, well...I lied. I left and I came back in through my window."

"Why?"

"I was hoping to see...that. Well, not that, but you two kissing, and with no shirts. I saw you yesterday, when I came back for my wallet. But I left after a couple minutes. How, long have you been doing this?"

"How long have you been doing what you were doing?"

"I asked first."

"Okay, well, we first kissed years ago, just to see what it was like and to practice, but we never did anything more until a couple weeks ago. Your turn."

"I've been doing it for years, it's pretty normal for guys."

"How often do you do it?" Emily was leaning forward, her eyes kept dropping to Lucas' crotch.

"Basically every day, sometimes a couple times."

"What do you think about?" Emily was very interested now, and Elisa had arched an eyebrow as she looked at her twin.

"Umm, why are we talking about this?"

"Just tell us, we can't really talk about this stuff with any of the boys we know." Elisa seemed to picking up on whatever Emily was feeling.

"Girls I know, porn stuff, you know. And, well, after what I saw yesterday-"

"You think about us?"

"It's not like that, I just, I've never seen a naked girl before, and now I'd seen two. You're my sisters and I know it's wrong, but you're both really pretty and I couldn't really help it."

"You think we're pretty?" Elisa asked at the same time Emily said, "I want to see yours."

Lucas didn't know which to respond to. Elisa's widened as she looked questioningly at her sister.

"Well he got to see us, and we've never seen a guy naked in person. I didn't get a good look when he was standing there."

Elisa shrugged, "I guess fair is fair. Just show us, we won't say or do anything."

Lucas was blushing furiously. He had no idea how he should be reacting to this, but his cock was really hard with the way this conversation was going. He sighed as he freed his cock from his pants. It stood straight up as he sat there, and his sisters' eyes locked onto it.

"Oh my god, it's so big."

"Wow, this is better than any picture."

"It is?"

"Well, it's not like we have anything to compare it to, but it looks pretty big to me. Show us how you do it."

"What??"

"Come on, you got to see way more than us just naked. We're pretty embarrassed about it all, and we'd feel a lot better if we saw you doing it." Emily was breathing hard, making her breasts swell inside her shirt, in turn making Lucas' cock throb. Elisa looked questioningly at her sister, but decided to go with it.

"Okay, I guess. But you can't tell anyone about this."

"How would we do that exactly?"

With that, Lucas wrapped a hand around his cock, and with a huge sigh, began stroking it. He was so hard it was a relief just to be doing something about it. He was staring at his sisters, thinking about how sexy they were, forgetting how bizarre this whole situation was.

"Oh! I know!" Emily was practically jumping up and down.

"What, what'd I do?" Lucas was suddenly nervous again, waiting for them to make fun of him.

"She means she knows what you want to see." Elisa had decided if she was going to go along with this, she may as well really get into it. She pulled Emily close to her and kissed her on the mouth. Lucas started stroking his cock faster, then slowed, wanting to make the whole crazy experience last.

Elisa pulled her lips away, eyes wide, as though she had discovered something. "Can I touch it?"

"I don't know, I don't think we should." But Elisa had already reached her hand out, and Lucas couldn't have stopped her even if he wanted to. Next thing he knew, both his sisters were sliding their soft smooth hands all over his cock and balls.

"It's so hard."

"And hot. And it's, like, pulsing. Ellie, do it like he does it."

Ellie wrapped her hand around Lucas' cock, and he somehow managed to not blow his load right then. Completely engrossed in jerking off her brother, Elisa barely noticed her sister undressing them both. Emily began to rub her own pussy leaning back to give Lucas a good view. Elisa looked back, "Do me, too, while do this."

Emily was fingering both herself and her twin sister, who was jerking off their brother. Lucas was miraculously riding the edge of orgasm without going over. Elisa was panting heavily while her hand gripped Lucas' cock, pumping up and down steadily.

"Oh, oh, faster, Em. Faster." Emily wasn't listening. Her hips were bucking into her hand, eyes locked on Lucas' cock with Elisa's hand around it, as she fingered her sister. It was too much, and she came with a great shudder.

"Oooooh, fuuuck. Yes, oh god yes."

Which took Elisa to the edge. Lucas could feel it coming, he wouldn't be able to hold back anymore.

"You'd better stop, or I'm going to-"

Elisa bent down and took the head of his cock in her mouth. He almost jumped away in surprise. Instead, he started shooting streams of hot cum into his sisters warm, wet mouth. He grabbed the sides of her head, thrusting the head of his cock in and out, as he filled her mouth with cum.

"Don't swallow, don't swallow it!". Emily had gotten on her knees next to Elisa to get a close up of what was happening.

As he finished cumming, Lucas pulled the sensitive head of his cock out of Elisa's mouth.

"Let me taste it."

Then, Lucas witnessed the most amazing thing he had ever seen in his entire life. His sexy twin sisters started kissing, Elisa pushing his cum into Emily's mouth. As their tongues danced between their eager lips, cum was dribbling from the corners of their mouths and down their chins. They separated their mouths and began licking each others faces clean. Lucas could only watch in awe.

Emily and Elisa looked at him then, blushing.

"I guess we got a little carried away."

"Oh my god, Lucas, I don't know what happened, I just couldn't stop myself. I just wanted to see what it would be like in my mouth. I know girls do that."

Lucas couldn't believe it, it sounded like they were apologizing. "That was the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. And after watching you two, was the sexiest thing I have ever seen!"

This made the twins smile. "Really?"

"You think we're sexy?"

"God, yes. I just can't believe this just happened."

Their big smiles looked even better to Lucas, knowing those lips had just been covered in his cum.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Emily and Elisa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 856 milliseconds