• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • At First Light

At First Light

He woke up harder than ever. Spooning up against her he gently rubbed his naked cock against her silky PJ's. It had been almost three weeks since he came last and was oh so desperate. He knew he shouldn't wake her like this. She almost always never liked it, but his other head was taking over.

After a few minutes he stopped and rolled over, tossing and turning. His rock hard shaft tormenting every fiber of his being.

"Poor baby." he heard her whisper. "Come and snuggle."

He rolled back over and she opened her legs just enough for him to slide his cock between them. "Don't move." she said as she began slowly rocking to and fro. The pressure of her thighs and the warmth of her pussy, so close, was maddening.

He moaned and whimpered. "Please."

"Mmm, no whining. You know I don't like it when you whine."

He bit his lip and gripped the sheets as continued to tease him. She listened to his breathing and felt his body language. Changing pressure and tempo right up until he was one thrust away. He quivered and tensed as he tried to hold back his impending orgasm, knowing he did not yet have her permission to release. Then nothing. His cock throbbed and ached. Longing for any type of contact. After a few maddening minutes his body reflexively rubbed up against her.

She purred and shifted her leg so that is was between his. "Hump it." she whispered.

He froze.

"Go ahead. Hump my leg."

He tightened his leg around hers and slid his shaft along her leg. Moaning softly.

"Yes, that's it. Hump my leg like a horny dog who can't control his urges."

It was not yet light enough for her to see him blush from the humiliation of her commands and stinging remarks. However, they also excited him even more.

"Maybe I could have you sit up and beg for a treat." she giggled.

The without warning she pushed him off.

He watched as she threw back the sheets and began to strip down. There was just enough light in the milky haze of the morning twilight for him to make out her beautiful features. She purred as she delicately ran her fingers across her skin. Teasing him with the sight of her nakedness. "Do you want this?"

"Please. Oh, please."

"Of course you do, but do you deserve it?"

He gulped, knowing what his answer should be. "No, I do not, but if you would please just take pity on me this. . ."

"Pity? No. You don't deserve this. . . And why?"

He watched as she slid her hand down between her legs. He could barely make out the trimmed patch of hair above her vagina. The vagina that he so desperately wanted. "I don't deserve it because I'm naughty masturbator."

"That's right. You'd rather hide and jerk off to porn on your computer rather than worship my beautiful gift." She leaned in and began to kiss him passionately and raked her nails down his skin. He reciprocated, hesitantly. Feeling her soft silky skin. His cock leaked freely from their foreplay. He wanted to cum so bad. His balls ached and his shaft throbbed at the prospect of actually being able to cum.

Her deep kisses and his probing hands helped moisten her up for what she wanted. This also had the desired effect of making him even hornier. Hornier than he had to endure over the past few weeks. Her hands touched him everywhere but his swollen cock or balls, he in turn explored her body as if for the first time, but was not allowed to touch her pussy. She toyed with him as she got herself excited. Teasing him while he tried his very best to make sure she had the orgasm of her dreams.

Without warning she stopped. "Get ready." she said plainly.

Without question or hesitation he jumped out of bed and rolled out two condoms over his throbbing shaft. He quickly lay back down on the bed and she worked her way on top of him.

Straddling him she rubbed her pussy over his encased cock. Purring softly though half opened eyes. Then with a quick shift of her body her wet hole engulfed him. "Oh, so good." she cooed.

He, however, felt none of it as she began to grind herself into him. He looked up at her as she rocked back and forth on top of him. Her hair half covering her face and her teeth clamping down on her lip. He felt none of it except for her nails digging into his chest and the weight of her pushing into his hips.

She rose up enough to keep his shaft inside her then slowly lowered herself back down until he was buried inside her. "How's that feel?" she said mockingly. Up and down she worked, methodically. Teasingly. The shadows of the dawn hiding and highlighting her features as she moved. "Oh, my God. So, so good. I wish you could feel it." So did he as it had been over six months since she caught him jerking off at the computer.

As her tempo increased with her breathing, her thrusts became shorter and shorter until she was grinding into him. "Up." she barked. This was the hardest part for him as he arched up his back pushing into her. "Higher!"

He tried to lift higher as she pushed back against him. "Yes. Yes." she cried. She was gyrating on top of him, losing herself in a state of sexual bliss, while he watched like some spectator. Receiving none of the benefits of her movements on his throbbing, yet isolated rod.

She pushed down harder as her climax drew closer and he struggled to keep his hips raised. "Higher! Yes, fuck yes. Higher!" His muscles burning and his back aching. A stinging slap to his chest helped his resolve. "Higher. That's it. Oh, yes. Oh my. Oh my God. Yes. Fuck me!"

He had no idea if he was or not as his cock only felt a small percentage of what it normally should. Just enough to keep him excited. Teased. Desperate and most of all frustrated.

As she got closer and closer he watched the symphony of her movements in the gathering light. Her hair swirling around her face. Her breast heaving with her every move. Her moans and cries of passion. A glimpse of her expressions, consumed by her sexual state, oblivious to his presence.

Her thighs clamped down on him and her nails dug deep into his chest as a lust filled growl emerged from her shadowed face. Her body shuddered and heaved as her climax swept across her. He hid his sigh of relief and he lowered himself down slowly as she relaxed, contented by her orgasm. There would be no such luck for him though.

After a few minutes of cuddling and petting she slid off of him. The room was almost fully lit now even though the sun had yet to break the horizon. He was still hard as a rock and waited without word, patiently. Hoping she would finally end his ordeal.

"Would you like to cum?" Her voice was soft, caring and angelic, but he knew there was a dark side.

His cock twitched. "Yes. Please. I would like to cum." He prayed it wasn't her cruel way, which was better than nothing. She would, in the past, leave on his condoms and wrap her thumb and index finger around his shaft, just under the head. Then she would slowly squeeze and release. It was a slow and maddening process with little stimulation. She would also stop as soon he began to spurt, ruining his orgasm into the condom. Leaving him hornier than before.

"Take off the condoms." she purred.

'Oh God yes. Thank you.' he thought. He rolled them up and dropped them away. "Thank you." His cock swelled.

"Go ahead." was all she said.

Confused he looked over at her, her head laying on her pillow facing him. A slight grin on her face.

"Go on. If you want to cum you better get started." He was now more desperate than embarrassed and he started stroking his cock.

"See, there you go. Just like you like it. Your hands wrapped around your shaft. Are you happy?"

"Yes. Thank you." He was flush from her comments and the fact he was being made to masturbate in front of her.

"You shouldn't be." she said seductively. "You should be embarrassed that I'm making you jack off in front of me instead of filling me up with your cum. Now stroke it. Yes. . . There you go. . . Just like your little porno sessions; you got to watch a hot chick fuck her brains out to get you horny; now you get to jack off to cum."

He was consumed by his own lust. He pumped faster and faster.

"Oh no! Slowly down there! Tease it! You can't cum until I say."

Looking at his cock then at her, he followed her commands.

"Good boy. Nice and slow. Show me how you do it."

He teased it ever so slow for her. He was utterly embarrassed by all of this yet more turned on than ever.His body tensed and his legs twitched and tingled as he approached the edge. She listened to his breathing; erratic and uncontrolled.

"Not yet. You can't cum yet. Play with your balls for a while. . . So full. . . So blue." She giggled.

He hands went to his sack and took a ball in each hand. Kneading them gently as his impending climax retreated.

After a minute or two she let him resume. Which he did with earnest. "Show me how you fuck your fist. There you go. Faster. Poor, poor little cock stroker. So desperate. Are you close?"

"Yes." was all he could croak out.

"On the edge?"

He shook his head yes, quickly biting his lip.

"Good, I want you to arch your back up and point your cock right at your face. Don't miss either or maybe I'll put you in one of those little plastic cages and you wont even be allowed to get hard. Would you like that? Begging just to be unlocked? To get hard?"

He grunted as the cum boiling in his balls made its way to his shaft like some erotic volcano. He struggled to keep his hips as high as possible. His cock pointing right at his face. Pumping faster and faster. He glanced over at her. The evil gleam in her eyes to him she wasn't kidding.

"Pay attention. If you miss there will be consequences."

He looked back just in time for the first spurt to splash across his left eye. Caught by surprise he stopped jerking and opened his mouth in shock only to be rewarded by the next shot hitting his upper lip and teeth. He now closed his mouth and eyes. The next two hit him on the forehead then, due a lack of intensity, his chin.

After a brief pause he realized he wasn't stroking any more and had, in effect ruined his own orgasm. He quickly began pumping again to try and finish off only to have her stop him. "No, no. You already came, stop jerking off. You're done for now." she said giggling. "How does it taste?"

He lay there motionless. Hard as a rock. His his face scrunched up as his own jizz trickled down his face and the taste of his cum filling his mouth. It didn't seem that bad now that it was over, but he was still knotted up from what she made him do. More embarrassed than when she walked in on him as he spilled his load all over her desk.

"Good boy. Good little stroker boy. You've had quite the morning. A hot babe fucked her brains out right in front of you; then you got to watch your favorite movie. What was it called again?" She tweaked his nipple. "You know the one I caught you jerking off to."

"Hot teen facials." he murmured as a heated flush of guilt filled his head.

"That's it!" she exclaimed slapping his chest. "Hot. . . Teen. . . Facials. Well, you're no teen, but. . ." she started laughing.

Her words stung and he knew that he had to endure them if he was ever to be allowed inside of her again. However, as much as the stung they excited him even more. He tried to make sense of it, but he couldn't and he dared not tell her what was tumbling through his head. Her voice brought him back to the here and now.

"You're still hard. Maybe you like it so much you'd like to blow another load on your face."

Yes. He still wanted to cum, but not like that and although his head screamed no, but his libido spoke for him. "Yes, please." he croaked out as his hand began to tease his hard shaft. He told himself how good it felt as he could feel her icy gaze upon him.

He hoped this would end it, but she knew she was just getting started.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • At First Light

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds