• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • An Accidental Love God Ch. 08

An Accidental Love God Ch. 08

12

Chapter 8: You Gotta Pick A Pocket or Two

All of this was several years ago. I created the plan and worked it.

First, I had work assign me over to sales where I worked my magic. Everyone in business knows that IT is dominated by guys. Anyone in IT knows that most managers are empty suits.... Yes men.... Guys who got to their positions by telling their superiors exactly what they wanted to hear and leaving the company before the consequences hit, only to create the same havoc in the next company. They push their staff to work through minor obstacles... like the laws of physics. I recall one such conversation from my days as an engineer

Manager: "What do you mean we cannot instantly download data from our Paris office here in LA?"

Me: "Europeans use these things called 'electrons' and so they are limited by Einstein's laws of relativity. We'll need them to upgrade to tachyons and fix that whole space time continuum thing."

Anyway, my sales thing... I got my bosses to ignore my expense reports because I was generating so much money. I started generating leads at trade shows and conventions. There is at least one per week someplace. I would show up and walk the hall, picking the hottest of the booth babes and letting the pheromones fly. Within the first hour I would have three or more arranged to meet me for a party I was "hosting" at some local bar. Next I would look for the sort of executive who would be grabbing swag or drooling over the booth babes and chat them up. I would get one or two of them (no more than that) to come to the party.

The parties were top shelf if I do say so myself. It should come as no surprise that these conferences are typically held in nice hotels so I would rent an executive suite for the party. I would get some of the best foods and top shelf booze set up. I tried to hit regional or national conferences so that the executives would most likely be staying in the hotel or a hotel nearby.

One conference in San Francisco stands out, mostly because the booth babes were a bit unusual. This was some sort of regional technical showcase. To be honest the conference content has run together over the years so I am not really sure. Anyway, two of the booth babes were, for lack of a better term, standard booth babes. Jessica is a very hot administrative assistant for her company who was there to attract in guys, hand out literature and steer men to the sales people. She had blonde hair done up in a bun and wore a metallic Calvin Klein suit – the one with the pencil skirt. She had on classy pumps with a very high heels and light colored hose. Gwen doubled as both a booth babe and sales woman. I would later hire her for just that reason. She was tall with long black hair. She wore a red Kasper suit – with a sheath dress and a cropped jacket (all the better to show off her very cute butt). She had on white hose and red high heeled sandals with ankle straps. It was a very sexy look.

The two standout booth babes came from a gaming company. They were introducing some sort of new game. My nieces and nephews have since given it rave reviews. Several women were around their booth dressed in the character costumes talking up the game and posing for pictures. Gina was a dark haired beauty with the features of a young Sophia Lauren. She was dressed as something called a "blood elf." I gather this is some sort of race of warrior elven women. She wore a low cut embellished leather bodice in purple, black and red that showed enough of her very well formed cleavage to really distract any male she might meet in combat. A short black piece of filmy fabric hung down between her legs and over her very shapely butt. She accented the outfit with a garter of small knives, leather elbow length gloves that matched the bodice and thigh high leather boots with a very high stiletto heels that would double as a weapon in need, I suppose.

I will show my age with the second woman, Jana, and why she stands out in my mind. Every man over a certain age who grew up watching the original Star Trek has had fantasies about Orion slave girls - the green chicks! Jana's costume was ripped off (in the most loving manner I'm sure) from this Star Trek character while adding certain modern technical advances in brassiere technology not available to Gene Rodenberry. She was, of course, painted green from head to toe. Her top was some sort of tan fake animal skin, the color of elk hide, with a single strap over one shoulder. The top was aided by the latest advancements in push up bra technology from Victoria's Secret and displayed cleavage that rivaled the Grand Canyon. Her bottom was a mix of the same fake animal hide and the open mesh that one often sees belly dancers wear, including gold coins. She could not, of course, walk around a convention in bare feet, as the original Orion slave woman. Instead she had on thigh high boots (someone at her company must have gotten a deal on these boots) dyed to match the same elk hide tan. The four inch heels showed off her stunning legs and buns.

The two executives, Jeff and Alan were enthralled by these women. Booth guys were on the far side of 45, with the paunches, double chins and receding hair lines to prove it. I doubted they exercised at all. Both sported wedding rings, though that never stopped any man who came to these soirees before or since Over the course of the business relationship that developed, I would confirm my suspicion that both of these guys were world class space cadets, Bozos of the first order, several fries short of a happy meal.... You get the picture.

Everyone had come straight from the convention and the women had not changed. I greeted everyone with a handshake making sure I poured on the pheromones, urging them to flirt and tease with abandon. I poured drinks for everyone, making sure the guys got double shots in the cocktails they ordered and sat back to observe the interactions.

Jeff's tastes tended to run to what he thought was sophisticated. He immediately gravitated to Gwen and Jessica and was soon sitting between them on the couch as they flirted, adjusted their skirts to flash more thigh and leaned forward to flash cleavage. Jessica would routinely touch Jeff's thigh while Gwen would straiten Jeff's tie or pretend to brush something from his suit, taking the opportunity to press her breasts against him. With the second round of drinks, both Gwen and Jessica took turns feeding Jeff or each other. They tended to select fruit and would make the sexiest moves with their lips as they tucked into strawberries dipped in dark chocolate.

Alan was actually quite a sci-fi fan and was soon going on about the nuances of warp drives and elven blades while Jana and Gina nodded in fake attention. Alan was sitting in an arm chair with each of the women perched on the arms. From that angle their breasts were directly at eye level and Alan lapped in the view.

After the third round of drinks, everyone was pleasantly buzzed.

"This isn't really party music!" Jessica slurred a bit. "Let's try this!"

She pulled out her MP3 player. I had jazz on – you cannot beat Miles Davis and Coltrane in my humble opinion but I recognized things needed to get rowdier.

"Ok." I said taking the player. "Any particular set of tracks?"

"I have a great playlist of dance music." Jessica said.

A chorus of "Cool!" "Great" "Play it" reached me so I switched over. Dead Mau pounded from the speakers.

Jessica grabbed Jeff and pulled him up to dance. Jessica really knew how to move her body. Jeff, on the other hand, was the champion of the white man's overbite, 45 year old division. I busied myself making drinks while Gina got Alan up to dance. In her leather corset she could stand still and look hot, but when she moved it was like watching a standing lap dance. Alan stood almost stock still with his legs spread, swaying just a bit to the beat while Gina pressed her thigh into his crotch, then turned and wiggled her ass against him. I could see the bulge in his pants from across the room.

I handed fresh drinks to Gwen and Jana, making sure I made skin contact and suggesting to them that they wanted nothing more than a threesome that night. A new song came on and I suggested that Gwen and Jana dance with Jeff and Alan, while getting Jessica and Gina fresh drinks. I could see them both glaring at their counterparts with jealousy, so I imparted to them the same suggestion for a threesome.

Gina stood next to the area with the drinks swaying to the music and sipping her black Russian and talking with me but staring at Jana and Alan. After a few moments she excused herself and started dancing with Alan and Jana, making an Alan sandwich between them. Jana was rubbing her body up and down Alan, who had taken off his suit jacket at this point. Jana's green body paint was rubbing off on Alan's obviously expensive dress white shirt. I wondered how he'd explain that to his dry cleaner... or his wife. Gina was pressing her tits into Alan's back and grabbing his ass while Jana pressed her thigh into his crotch, leaving a green streak of makeup on his pants. Alan turned to Gina , who turned and pressed her ass against his hardness.

Jessica took this in and announced "That is a great idea!" and strutted over to Jeff and Gwen, treating them to similar action at first, then adding a long tongue teasing kiss with Jeff for good measure.

"I want one too." Pouted Gwen and Jessica obliged, giving Gwen and long passionate kiss herself.

The song ended and both guys were sweating and said they needed a break.

"Are your social events with customers always so lively?" Jeff asked me.

"Well I try to make sure everyone has a good time. After all, why spend the money if it does not build a good relationship?" I replied.

"Well you are building a good relationship with me." Alan grinned in a bit of a dopey manner.

"I am forced to agree." Jeff laughed.

"Why don't you two enjoy yourselves for the rest of the evening and we can set some time to discuss business tomorrow?"

I set a breakfast meeting with Jeff, the more sober of the two and therefore the most likely to wake up and make it, and a late lunch meeting with Alan. I figured he would be up by 1:00 PM.

All four women were doing their best to distract Alan and Jeff during our chat. Gina was whispering in Alan's ear and I caught a few lines about what she wanted to do with his cock. Jana was sitting on his lap... well grinding into it would be a better description ...leaving more green body paint on his pants and shirt. Jessica was sitting next to Jeff and had manipulated her skirt so that she was showing the tops of her stockings and a lacy garter belt. Gwen had not stopped dancing and was gyrating like a stripper, bending over and wiggling her ass at Jeff.

"Let's do some shots to celebrate." I suggested.

Everyone did a shot of tequila.

"I have an idea." Jana announced and stretched out on the couch. "Pour some of that tequila in my belly button!"

I obliged and Alan slurped the liquor out, using his tongue to tease her. Jana gave a moan of pleasure.

"Now try this, Alan." Gina said. She moved the thins strip of cloth covering her buns to show a thin piece of butt floss, pressed her ass into Alan's face and poured a shot down the crack of her ass. Alan lapped with his tongue, of course reaching forward to her pussy as well. Gina shuddered with pleasure.

Gwen and Jessica were making another Jeff sandwich. Jessica placed a strawberry between her breasts and had Jeff eat it. He buried his face into her tits with gusto. Not to be outdone, Gwen pushed Alan into a chair and kneelt between his legs. She placed a strawberry on the bulge in his pants and made a show of taking it all in with her lips and tongue.

This teasing and back and forth "who can be sexiest" competition went on for about 30 minutes until I heard Jana suggest that things would be much more fun if they were alone in Alan's room.

Alan, by now completely smashed, heartily and loudly agreed and the three excused themselves. I shook hands all around making sure I poured on pheromones when I touched the women so they would get the most pleasure from the experience. A far more sober Jeff, Jessica and Gwen soon announced they would "call it a night" and left.

I followed up with the ladies the next day and they filled me in from there.

Gwen's Tale

I did not get to be one of the most successful sales people in my company because I am dumb. I took extra effort to stay in shape and always dressed to turn heads. I knew full well that my looks were getting me in the door for male executives when my male counterparts failed. This also made me very cynical about men in general and executive men I particular.

I flew into this conference in San Francisco with a wardrobe that would generate sales leads. I anticipated booth babes being out in force so I wore a suit that would stand out, a red sheath dress with a black cropped jacket that would show off what long periods on a stair master had shaped. I wore white thigh high nylons as they would be cooler I the heat of the conference room and a pair of red stiletto heels. The dress was cut to mid-thigh to show off my legs and a sweetheart neckline, augmented by cleavage enhancing underwear, showed off my breasts.

I expected men to be drooling over me and was not disappointed. This is, after all, how I generate sales leads. My expectation, however, was that the fat middle aged men – the sort of guy who I would not give the time of day to in a social situation – would be doing the drooling. I did not expect to be drooling over anyone myself, but that is exactly what happened when the boss chatted me up and invited me to his social gathering. I immediately accepted and spent the rest of the day feeling hornier than I had felt in months. It showed in my work too. Executives were really getting teased that day. I would make a show of bending over to pick items up, showing my ass in their direction, sticking my cleavage under their face and, at least twice, sitting and crossing my legs so they could see the tops of my stockings.

I went up to the party room planning on doing everything in my power to get the boss between the sheets. I was disappointed to see three other women there and as well as Jeff and Alan.

Jeff was probably a good looking guy in high school and college. He had the look of an athlete gone to seed. He was probably 50 pounds overweight with an awful comb over. Someone will need to explain to me someday why men think a comb over is remotely attractive. When I first saw him, I could imagine myself having a pleasant chat with Jeff, but that would be it.

Alan was simply repulsive. He was overweight as well but had clearly never exercised in his life. He had the greasy, unkempt look of an aging nerd who spent way too much time watching Star Trek reruns and no time moving his body. Thankfully, two of the other women who were dressed in some cos-play, role play, comic book fantasy outfits were talking to him, seemingly enthralled by his encyclopedic knowledge of Jedi lore.

I immediately headed to the boss, determined to seduce him. I took his hand and thanked him for inviting me. I felt slightly fuzzy for a second as we shook hands but then I felt... alive... no, make that ALIVE! I felt hot, sexy, vibrant, like I could conquer the world! It felt great! I looked at the men in the room and wanted them at my feet drooling. I had cock teased and flirted with men like Jeff and Alan before. These were middle aged guys who lapped up any attention a fit woman under 30 threw at them. My heart was never in it though, just my wallet and my bank account. I flirted so I could make a sale to them and get a big commission check. Now I wanted this for me. I wanted this to boost my ego.

The boss introduced me around and I sat with Jeff, chatting and flirting. I would touch his arm, play with his suit jacket and once, I dipped a strawberry in melted chocolate and licked it in the most sexually suggestive way possible.

Jeff prattled about work and tried to make himself out as some management guru. I smiled and listened and made lots of noises that sounded like agreement.

"You know I swear I've heard or read what you just said." I said.

Where had I read it? I thought and realized exactly where... that morning in the newspaper... Dilbert... it was something the pointy haired boss said! This guy was a complete idiot I realized. Normally dumb guys turn me off but not this time. I knew he would be putty in my hands. I smiled and stroked his arm.

The boss served another round of drinks and now I was beginning to get seriously hot for Jeff. I have no idea why. He was fat, dumb and a tad pompous, but the longer I sat there the more I wanted to suck his cock. I was also beginning to get the hots for Jessica too. I am strait, but I had done threesomes twice before. Once with another girlfriend as a special treat for her boyfriend, and a second time when I was really high in college. Now I wanted them both. I wanted Jeff to pound his cock into me and I wanted my face between Jessica's legs.

I excused myself and went to the bathroom. Looking at myself in the mirror I told myself to calm down. I had not had sex in over 6 months when my fiancé ended our relationship. I had been crushed and sworn off anything without a battery for sex.

"You are just horny 'cause it has been so long" I told the reflection in the mirror. I took a deep breath and hiked my skirt to pee. I reached between my legs to unsnap the teddy I was wearing (no panty lines that way) and discovered I was soaking wet.

"Fuck! I need to fuck!" I thought as I took care of business and washed my hands.

Jessica was suggesting a change of music when I came back into the room. She pulled out an MP3 player and the boss switched over to her collection of techno. I watched Jessica dance and Jeff try to move to the music. Jessica's movements were getting me even more excited. The woman knew how to use her body and I could see it was getting Jeff aroused.

My turn to dance came and I did everything I could short of a strip tease to get Jeff excited. I pressed my thigh into his crotch then turned and pressed my ass against him, teasing myself with the feel of his hard cock against me. I pressed close to him, pressing my breasts against him and whispered to him.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?"

I pressed my thigh against his hardness as I spoke.

"No... that feels very nice. Don't stop because of me." He sported a silly grin.

Jessica joined us on the dance floor and we proceeded to do everything possible to arouse Jeff. We ground ourselves into him, whispered sexual innuendos to him and to each other. Jessica took it to the next level by planting a long wet kiss on Jeff.

"I want one too." I complained, thinking I would be kissed by Jeff.

"Of course" purred Jessica. She took my face in her hands and kissed me deeply. Our tongues danced together and her breasts pressed against mine. When we came up for air I saw Jeff staring at us open mouthed.

"She is so fucking hot, isn't she?" I asked Jeff

"You are both fucking hot." Jessica answered. "Wait until you kiss him, Gwen."

I needed no further prompting and began kissing Jeff, driving my tongue into his mouth and letting my hands roam over his body.

"I'm not sure who is more delicious, Jeff or you." I said to Jessica. "We'll need to do some experimenting later to answer this pressing question."

Jessica giggled while Jeff looked on stupidly, unable to believe his deepest fantasy may come true and unwilling to say anything to jeopardize his chances.

There is no reason to repeat the details the boss already gave you so I'll cut to the part you really want to read about, what happened after we left.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • An Accidental Love God Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds