• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 05

Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 05

123

Across town and a little after one o'clock, Mark pulled up the stately tree lined drive to a palatial home well see back from the road and buffered by a couple acres of land on each flank. He rang the bell and a slender young blond dressed in flowing white pantaloons and a blousy top showing her midriff answered the door. Her eyes were luminous and clear blue. She was barefoot, and beckoned Mark to remove his shoes on entering, explaining, "Mistress does not allow shodden feet in the house."

Mark shuffled to the side of the double door and began untying his sneakers. He wondered whether he should take his socks off as well. Looking at the young woman for guidance, he couldn't take his eyes off her tiny but well-formed breasts, jutting forward in the sheer chemise top.

At last he decided the socks should probably come off as well. He followed her into a large drawing room lined with dark wood bookcases, watching her hips gently swaying from side to side, accentuated by the gossamer pants.

He watched the girlish figure glide from the room, then stood awkwardly on a plush round oriental carpet as he waited for Dr. Anderson. When she entered, his jaw dropped. She was a tall -- at least six feet -- very dark skinned woman with luminous eyes and radiant looks. Her business-like appearance was enhanced by her severely cut suit over a sheer white blouse. She carried a clipboard and she fixed him in her gaze as a wolf might stare at a helpless rabbit.

After a moment's appraisal, she broke the silence. Walking over to him and beckoning him to a tall Queen Anne chair, she sat across from him on a lush sofa and said, "No need to be awkward. Dr. Jackson has told me why you're here. Did Chris offer you a beverage?"

Unable to speak, Mark simply shook his downcast head.

Tanya yelled into the next room, "Chris you silly boy, bring us some tea. And be quick about it."

With that, Mark's head jerked upward. With a puzzled look, he said, "Did you say 'boy'?"

Yes, Chris and his wife belong to Dr. Smallwood and his wife. The Smallwoods are vacationing in Belize this week. Chris' wife just delivered a beautiful baby girl, so we're letting nurse her baby and one or two others and generally letting her get some rest.

Mark was very confused by some of the language she used to say the least. For one thing what did in mean when she said that they 'belonged' to the Smallwoods? And how was it possible for someone who was clearly physically female to father a baby?

When Chris re-entered the room, Mark looked at 'him' again. Chris definitely had a heart shaped face devoid of anything like a beard, shoulder length blond hair, and protruding from 'his' narrow chest seemed to be breasts the size of medium oranges. Mark frowned in confusion.

Chris laid the tea service then poured the elegant black woman's tea. "Sorry to have taken so long, Mistress," Chris said in a lilting little voice.

"It's alright. Don't let it happen again, you stupid cow. You're dismissed," she said imperiously.

Chris bowed deeply, 'his' face crimson from her reproach, and glided from the room.

She cleared her throat, and looking over the handwritten notes on her clipboard, she began, "So Mark, I see that your wife is now with Dr. Jackson, and you need a little help coping with changing status -- theirs and yours."

Mark gulped then choked on the hot tea. He quickly pulled out his asthma inhaler to help regain his breath. After pumping the spray, he said nothing but simply looked at her blankly.

"Mark, I understand it was your idea for your wife to take a black lover, right?"

Now Mark felt he was really cornered. He nodded his head sheepishly.

Tanya patted the sofa beside her and said, "Mark, come sit beside me. We need to overcome your fear and shyness in talking about what concerns you."

Mark rose slowly and, his knees shaking sat beside her. She pulled his thigh to move him closer and he did nothing to resist, although he felt like a rabbit in the grasp of a wild animal.

They chatted for the better part of a half hour, with Tanya taking copious notes. She had explained that she needed to get to know Mark intimately, and began to ingratiate herself with him with precisely the same techniques she had used on enemy prisoners. At last, she laid down her pad and moved closer to Mark. She slowly began to stroke his thigh and continued to speak softly to him, "Mark dear, it's only natural for you to experience confusion when you sense how strongly your wife reacts to the power of a man like Dr. Jackson. After all, he is so much more than you can ever be. May I ask, how many other men have you encouraged your wife to have sex with?"

She had cannily framed the question in this way to manipulate Mark into a place where the larger plan she had devised for him would seem perfectly natural.

Mark was slightly confused at the question, and then ventured, "Umm, no one. I mean, I am the only other man she has ever been with. Umm, Dr. Jackson is the. . ."

His voice trailed off, and Tanya continued to stroke his thigh, moving closer to his member, which was beginning to go into hiding. She helped him to complete the sentence, ". . . He's the first other man, or the first black man?"

Mark nodded his head, "Both."

She said, "You told me that you saw them together, is that right? You saw him fucking her in your house? And it really turned you on, according to what you told me earlier."

Again Mark nodded his head but said nothing, instead casting his gaze down at his shoeless feet.

With that, the ebon-hued psychiatrist put her arm around his slight shoulders and began to massage his back, saying, "Mark, I don't want you to worry about that. Believe me when I tell you it's a fantasy you share with a huge number of white husbands; husbands who love their wives and whose wives love them. All other things being equal, many white men simply can't compete with a superior black man, and once a wife has experienced the level of erotic ecstasy a black man can produce, no husband in his right mind would want to deny that to a woman he loves. Do you understand that?"

Mark looked into her dark penetrating eyes and his voice cracking said, "Really?"

Tanya sensing she had scored a small victory in gaining his trust, replied, "Yes really, Mark. Why do you think there are so many of your neighbors who have committed their wives to black lovers, and enjoy it enough to have made videos for you and your lovely wife to enjoy."

She continued, "Mark we're going to try an experiment. I want you to understand how much you need your wife to be with her lover to be whole. Will you help me do that? I want you to lie back on the sofa and relax. Can you do that for me?"

Mark did so reluctantly, feeling that it was a little too much like a "real" visit to a shrink. She explained, "I want you to trust me. . . First, unzip your jeans and take your penis out. Go ahead, don't be shy. We're going to talk about some things so that I can help you evaluate and understand your reactions."

She paused for a moment while he considered the unorthodox request, then closed his eyes and slowly unzipped and began to tug his penis out of his Spider-man briefs. Avoiding the urge to smirk or worse laugh out loud, Dr. Anderson, helped him pull his clothes down to his mid thighs and then moved to sit on the adjacent chair.

She began, "Sweetie, I want you to keep your eyes closed as I describe some things to you, and as you become more comfortable, I want you to stroke that huge penis of yours, alright?"

Mark obligingly closed his eyes and slowly began to stroke his hand up and down his penis. The fact that this beautiful woman had described his member as 'huge' excited him, and thus his penis had begun to become erect.

Softly, she said, "I want you to think back to the other day, when you saw your wife with her black lover. I want you to imagine you're in the room with them, and encouraging your wife to please her man. What would you do?"

Little frown lines appeared on Mark's forehead and he swallowed hard before saying, "Umm. . . I would. . . I guess would open her legs then I would lick her pussy and make her wet for him?"

Mark stated it as a question as if asking for approval. Dr. Anderson encouraged him to go on. She said, "That's wonderful, Mark. And I am assuming that Laura would encourage this because she loves you so much and only wants to see your deepest sexual fantasies fulfilled, right?"

Mark's penis was leaking pre-cum and had now become extremely hard as he stroked faster. He responded, "Yes, yes. That's right."

Tanya went on, "And now your wife is lying on her back, and her lover is climbing on top of her. He is positioning himself to fuck his woman. He looks down at you and expects you to take his black cock and guide it into his woman's pussy. Can you tell me what you do then?"

Mark picked up the narrative, "I guess. . .", he hesitated as if afraid to go on, then licking his dry, cracked lips, continued, "I guess I hold his cock. It feels massive and heavy. I guess I massage the entrance to her pussy with the head of it making it all wet, and then guide it into her pussy lips."

Tanya scolded, "Mark, stop 'guessing!' If our therapy is to work, it's important for you to become decisive and forceful. What do you do next to encourage your wife and her black bull?" In truth, she was conditioning him for something altogether different, but it was vital for him to believe that everything that was happening and would subsequently happen was a direct consequence of his own free will.

Mark, who was now stroking his rigid member furiously, continued, "I guess. . . I mean, I kiss the backs of her thighs while he enters her. I can see his black cock sliding inside her," Then picking up the pace of stroking, He explained, "I tell her - forcefully - to fuck him back, and to squeeze his cock. I can see her hips moving to pull him inside, and his ass circling to touch every part of her – inside her pussy, I mean."

Tanya was becoming slightly turned on at this herself, but maintained her reserve. Raising an eyebrow and impressed by the way he had responded to her manipulation, she raised the stakes, gently suggested, "Her lover is inside her now, his cock bare in her pussy, nothing between them. He is making her his woman, taking her to a whole new plane where you could never take her."

She wanted to drive the narrative toward a certain goal while making Mark feel the ideas were all his, so she gently suggested, "Sweetie, they are making love unprotected, and you told me your little Laura is very fertile. He is about to plant his seed deep inside her womb. What do you do?"

Mark stroked faster and faster, He tried to respond, "I-I. . . Oh God. . ." and with that he climaxed shooting cum all over the front of his tee shirt and his underwear. Helpless to control himself, he kept stroking to push the last remnants of his orgasm from his twitching penis.

Mark took a deep breath and looking at the mess on his body and clothes, began to apologise profusely, "Oh Doctor, I am so sorry."

Tanya shook her head, "Don't be silly, little one. That was a wonderful start! This could not have gone better! We are making great progress. Did you feel how incredible it was when you became decisive and forceful in helping both you and your wife achieve your fantasies?"

Even with the cum dripping down his hand, Mark had to agree with the Doctor. Tanya shouted over her shoulder, "Chrissie, bring a warm wash cloth and a towel to the library. Immediately!"

Within a minute, Chris glided into the room with the requested items. On seeing the mess Mark had made, he silently bent over and began washing Mark's now deflated penis and his belly, and tenderly drying the young husband with the towel. From his vantage point, Mark could definitely see small breasts hanging down inside the loose fitting blouse and decided his earlier estimation that Chris looked more like a woman than a man was no delusion.

Chris stood back then tousled his shoulder length tresses awaiting further instructions.

Tanya nodded approvingly, then said, "Chrissie, be a dear and take our guest's attire. It's rather soiled at the moment, so I will require you to wash and dry it. In the meantime, find something for him to wear." She appeared to think for a moment, and casually suggested, "Hmm, I think Mark is just about the same size as your wife. Do you wear a woman's size 10, Mark?"

Mark was totally shocked at the question and simply stuttered, "I-I-I. . . Uhh"

Tanya laughed and said, "Never mind, dear. Chris, I think you can find some things from before your wife was pregnant -- something unisex of course -- for him to wear. They are definitely the same size in my estimation. Mark, why don't you strip off your clothing and give it to Chris. Come now, be quick and be decisive; this is no time for us to be shy.

Mark carefully slid off the sofa, not wanting his cum to drip from his clothing to the sofa or the floor. Chris extended a hand and looked down at the Mark's nude body while accepting the jeans. His long eyelashes concealed the look in his eyes.

Mark stood in front of Dr. Anderson who looked him up and down appraisingly, as a cat would inspect a canary. She began, "Mark, together we are going to remake you inside and out so that your wife looks at you-- and appreciates you -- in a whole new light. I believe that you want that, right?"

She paused for a moment to let the comment sink in then continued, "Mark, you do have some problems, and we will begin by helping your with those. I have to tell you that you are suffering from an inferior self-image because the way you see yourself is not aligned with the way you really are inside, but after - with my help - we rebuild you both physically and emotionally to become the kind of man you really want to be with your wife, you cannot be happy and you will always be conflicted about Laura."

Mark still did not understand the double meanings in almost everything she said. In his mind, Mark saw himself as a superhero, swooping down to carry his wife off in his arms to an exotic locale to make long passionate love, reclaiming her from Dr. Jackson. This was the image he believed Dr. Anderson would help him achieve, so of course he readily agreed to whatever she would suggest.

She walked around him, circling him and taking the measure of him physically. She ran her fingers though his hair and over his back and down over his buttocks. She evaluated him as one might consider a horse they were about to purchase and in due course returned to look him in the eyes. She lifted his chin so she could hold his gaze. "Mark," she began, "You told me that you're still very close to your mother. The bond between a mommy and her little boy is a very powerful one."

He nodded, his chin barely moving her strong hand. Tanya had diagnosed him as a soft "momma's boy" right from the start, and knew that this would be a weakness for her to exploit.

"Dear, during your transformation, I want you to think of me as your mother too or, even better your guide to becoming a new you! In fact, I want you to address me either as 'Mama' or 'Mistress.' Can you do that, sweetie?"

Again he nodded without hesitation. It was the first step in her subjugation of the gullible husband, but a necessary and useful one.

Licking her full lips with feline grace, she pushed him, "Let me hear it from your lips, dear."

His voice cracking and his eyes starting to water, he replied, "Yes, Mama."

She smiled an approving smile and continued, "Good, sweetie. Secondly, it's only natural for Mama to have a pet name for her little boy. Your middle name is Steven, right? So from now on you will be 'Steve', no wait – even better – 'Stevie.' Mama will address you as Stevie and that will represent the wonderful, new person we will together transform you into."

Emotionally, his eye began tearing up thinking of his mother; his knees grew weak. Dr. Anderson gently wiped his tears with the lace of her blouse, "Here, Stevie, let Mama comfort you."

She held him against her full breasts, and her strong female scent plus the feel of her nipples right at the level of his mouth began to turn him on. His penis, though never large was growing noticeably larger. Tanya stroked his hair and let her hand casually fall all the way to his shaft. On feeling his erection, she pulled her hand away quickly as though having felt something disgusting. Spanking him on his tender buttocks, she looked down, raised an eyebrow and remarked, "That's nasty, Stevie. Never let your Mistress see you in that state. Do you understand?"

Moving away from him quickly, she said, "We will have to do something to help you remember that, won't we? You are forgiven this time, but put some clothes over that." Then appearing to think and come to a spur of the moment idea, she continued, "Although now that I think of it, we can probably make that more attractive – more appealing to your partners -- if we get rid of the wispy hair around it. What do you think?"

Mark had never considered such a thing before but if Mama thought it would make him appear more masculine and more appealing to Laura, it sounded right to him as well. He nodded his head enthusiastically.

"In fact. . ." She continued appearing to come up with ideas completely spontaneously, "In fact, we are going to showcase those terrific muscles and that nice white skin by doing some 'manscaping'. After all, your wispy little body hair is not in keeping with the ninja warrior image you said that you want to have of yourself, is it?"

Wiping the drying remnants of tears from his eyes, he smiled and enthusiastically nodded.

She started to move toward a locked pharmaceutical cabinet concealed behind a bank of faux book spines in the library wall. Looking back over her shoulder she said, "Good, then it's a whole new start for you! As soon as Chrissie gets back with some clothing, your Mistress will take you for a spa afternoon and we will have them do a complete makeover you from top to bottom. Would my little man like that?"

He nodded in agreement, and she went on, "Stevie, your Mistress is going to prescribe some medications that you must begin to take immediately and daily from now on. These will help your mood and actually begin to transform you physically to become the person you really want to become."

Again her words had double meaning, and again Mark failed to pick up on it. He already felt relaxed and trusting as she reached into the cabinet. Chris walked softly back into the room with clothing folded over his arm and a pair of flat sandals in his hand.

Tanya covertly pulled out a starter pack of Estro-Fem 250 mg tablets then thought again and reached for the 500 mg pack. She was anxious to take his libido out of the equation as quickly as possible so that both he and his young wife would be manipulated into the lifestyle she was already planning. Estro-Fem was a pure animal-derived female hormones used for post-menopausal women or more often, for men seeking sex changes. This dosage would begin to have physical and emotional effects on Mark within weeks or even days. The pharmaceuticals would help her transform him into 'Stevie' in much the same way she had moulded Chris into the docile and beautifully feminine 'Chrissie'.

She also withdrew a packet of Xanax, which would also depress his sex drive and make him more compliant and docile. She quickly scribbled prescriptions for him to have filled. It was important for her that he fill his prescriptions externally so that it would appear that everything that would happen would be of Mark's choosing.

Stripping off the Estro-Fem label from the packet, she handed them and the prescriptions to Mark who was already trying to figure out the apparel handed to him. She looked at the soft blue and white boat-neck three quarter length top and the women's capri pants and said approvingly, "Perfect Stevie! Very 'European'; very 'metrosexual', as they say. Chrissie, get Stevie some water to take the medications with. Do it now."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Dark Horizons: Laura Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds