• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Treat Turns Tricks Ch. 03

A Treat Turns Tricks Ch. 03

12

If you like this series, how about going back and reading some of my others. And don't forget to vote and comment, please.

The iron-bound oak door to the Benthamsthwaite Faculty Club basement opened on well-oiled hinges. Teddy heard the faint sound, felt the disturbance in the air and smelled the two humans who entered. It made what corresponded to a satisfied nod from a human being, a subtle shifting of the tentacles growing out of the tall, thick stalk of its body. The trap was set, the bait (Marilynn Baumgartner's deeply cut neckline) had worked to perfection and all that remained was to snare the designated prey. And here he was, Mordecai Goldring, a barely legal mathematical prodigy whose genes could very well provide Teddy with a way off the planet he'd crashed onto two centuries ago.

"Mo, honey," Marilynn fairly crooned, "have a seat here. Would you like some coffee?"

Mordecai, never taking his eyes from Professor Baumgartner's décolletage, nodded. Ignoring the bizarre purple being that took up a third of the room, he sipped the brew and half-listened to the woman's chattering—until she stopped. Completely changing manner, Marilyn stood in front of the young man and spoke.

"Mordecai Goldring, you feel strangely but pleasantly helpless and unable to move."

Mo blinked in surprise. She was right. He couldn't move but wasn't the least alarmed. Sitting there quietly immobile felt rather good, just right, in fact.

Marilynn smiled like a well-canaried cat. "And the reason you can't move, darling, is because your coffee was well laced with a hypnotic secreted by our dear Teddy, here." She gestured toward the alien. "You will do everything I say because you have no choice. And it will be such fun!"

She settled down onto his lap and hummed to herself as she unbuttoned the front of his heavy shirt and pushed the lapels down over his shoulders and off his arms. "Raise your hands," and his undershirt followed. Marilynn leaned down and touched the tip of her tongue to his collarbone and ran it luxuriously up his neck to the base of his ear where she seized the lobe between her teeth and squeezed. The sensation was electric and the young man moaned.

"Like that, do you? Want to take turns?" Professor Baumgartner pulled the zipper on her sweater dress down to her waist and unclasped the brassiere underneath freeing her breasts. She lifted one to his lips. "Bite gently, Mo, and suck hard. Oh! Oh, yes, just like that. Now the other one!"

Mo sucked vigorously, like he had not done since infancy, making Marilynn first sigh, then moan and finally chirp in orgasm. She pushed herself from his lap and let the remains of her clothing drop to the floor.

"Well done, young man! Ooo! That was wonderful. And now it's my turn again. Lift up." She pulled his pants down to his knees and off his feet, along with his high rubber boots and socks. Hands on hips she smiled at his naked, aroused body and dropped to her knees. Wrapping one hand around the shaft of his phallus, she took the helmet in her mouth and began to worship it with suction, lips and tongue. Mordecai whimpered.

"Tell me, dear," Marilynn inquired, "what you think of tentacle sex? Be truthful."

"Uh, I—I like stories. The cartoons are kind of crude and silly but reading about virgins getting raped and plundered by cephalopods or aliens or strange vines—is kind of a turn on."

"Isn't it though? I agree, stories are better than cartoons but real life is even better. And being the girl getting plundered is better yet though I will so enjoy watching you get it." She put her head down and sucked again while her fist stroked the shaft of his cock.

"Want some more? Too bad, darling, you will have to wait until Teddy is finished with you. It thinks you need modification, or what we ladies prefer to call—enhancement?" She palmed his tight ball sack and stroked it gently. "These will grow, probably to between two and three times their current weight and you will definitely get larger in the cock. When he's done with you, you won't be all that much longer but thick? Mercy! Deep throating you will not be easy in a month or so. Fortunately," she grinned again, "we Benthamsthwaite ladies enjoy a challenge. Yes, dear Mordecai, you are going to be made into an object of desire. Men and women will both want you and you, gentleman that you are, will acquiesce. Your future will look like this—watch."

She sauntered over to the base of the alien's trunk and got down on her knees and elbows. At once tendrils dropped down and seized her around the arms and thighs, spreading her almost painfully wide. Another wrapped itself into her hair and pulled her head up and back while two more coiled around her breasts and squeezed them tight. Finally, as Mo watched in mesmerized horror, three thick tentacles dropped down. One popped into her open mouth and, it seemed to him, slid clear down her throat. The other two—double penetrated her.

Mordecai was unable to tear his eyes away. Here was his advisor's wife being violated like some Hentai cartoon maiden and apparently enjoying it. She rocked her pelvis back and forth, driving herself down onto the penetrating arms. Faster and faster they thrust together until a chirrup trilled through the air as the purple thing climaxed and sent glutinous streams into each of the woman's orifices and withdrew.

Marilynn sat up and curled like a contented cat. She licked her lips and cocked her head at the young man held motionless by her command in his chair. "And now it's your turn, Mo dear. Scary looking, isn't it? Why the first time the faculty carried me down here I fainted dead away in terror. The second time—well, let's just say I couldn't get my clothes off fast enough. Stand up!"

Unable to resist, Mo did as ordered and remained there while Marilynn took away his chair and walked around him appraisingly. "Teddy, are you going to do anything different with him?"

A whistling, birdlike sound answered. "Not really. After all, I do need to cross him with your niece, several times, I suspect. And I've no doubt that there must be another woman or so who would like his babies. So he has to remain decidedly male. However, as you said, he is to be an object of desire to the men, too, so I've got an answer for that, as well. Bring him over. I'm really looking forward to this."

She took the student's wrist and gently pulled him over to the alien. "Now darling, understand that you have no more free will. Of course, in a while the hypnotic would wear off but by then it will be too late. Teddy is going to have you—everywhere. And while that's an alarming idea right now, you will find you like it so much you will come back for more. Everyone does. That chemical brew Teddy pumps into you will start changes in your body that will make you into a raging stallion in bed with women and a compliant little catamite for the men. Accept it. Now get down on your hands and knees, my lad."

Helplessly, Mordecai complied. As he watched, trembling, two arms dropped in front of him and slithered down between his arms and knees. One reached up and stroked his phallus, wrapped around it and stroked up and down. Marilynn was right. He did like it. It released him and an opening appeared in the end that engulfed his manhood and started to suck. The boy's eyes widened. Then he watched as the other arm raised up, secreted oily droplets from the end and pressed against his anus.

"Oh, yes! Fuck him, Teddy, make him our toyboy. I can hardly wait to use my dildo on him. I really want to hear him scream when he cums."

A third arm appeared before his nose, smelling wonderfully of cinnamon and nutmeg. Drops oozed out of it. He opened his mouth and a little of the liquid dripped onto his tongue. It was delicious. He wanted more and opened wide. Before he realized it, the tendril was in his mouth and down this throat, past the gag reflex and thrusting up and down his esophagus. The other two began to match its rhythm. More tentacles engulfed his torso and lifted him off the ground. Marilynn walked over and walked around him, a satisfied smile on her face.

"In a few minutes, darling, you will come in Teddy and he will come in you. And when he does your modification will begin. And you know what the first thing that happens is? Your recovery time will shorten down to a few minutes. In less than five minutes you will be hard and rampant again. And then, dear Mordecai, you get me! I will suck you up hard, you will fuck me 'till I wail and then I want that cock of yours up my ass. It's going to be wonderful."

*****

During his morning run the next day, Mo had just about convinced himself that his memories of the afternoon before were a hallucination until he soaped up in the shower and saw all his body hair dissolve and wash away. Looking into the mirror he was stunned to see himself as beardless and smooth as a ten-year-old, albeit a ten-year-old with a grown man's musculature and genitalia. Feeling a bit dizzy, he made a cup of coffee and sat down on the battered sofa in his student studio apartment. The longer he sat, the worse he felt until finally he went to bed.

When he woke it was morning again. Quickly checking the date on his tablet Mo was relieved to find that it was just the next day. Still, according to his calculations he had slept for eighteen hours. Feeling sticky, as though he'd been fighting a fever, he showered again and this time the image in the mirror raised his eyebrows. Though still smooth and hairless he was well on his way to that 'two to three times heavier' that Marilynn had told him about. His cock looked larger, too. Not really sure how to react, he did the normal human thing and got on with his daily routine. At least his newly augmented dangly bits didn't get in the way as he ran ten miles, came back for breakfast and headed for class.

As Modacai crossed the campus quad he was unaware that he was being intently observed. Professor Emeritus Glynn Moriarty and her younger colleague Geneva Chambers watched the young man pass out of the corners of their eyes.

"So that's the newest one? Quite a bit younger than most, isn't he."

"Barely legal, I believe. Of course, having his beard and, one presumes, his body hair eliminated does increase that impression. Tell me, Geneva, have you been told why Teddy did that to him?"

"Marilynn says that is it supposed to make him an object of desire to everyone, not just the ladies. And it does give him rather the androgynous look, doesn't it?"

"Quite. If he let his hair grow, he could probably pass for either a man or a woman. But he is still supposed to be rampantly male?"

"Oh, yes. According to the Baumgartners, the stud muffin is the designated nephew-in-law. And you know how blunt Harold can get at times. According to him, young Mr. Goldring's major job will be to keep Chrystal's belly full of babies."

"That is blunt, even for Harold. What about his academics? I understand that while he's incredibly brilliant in a weird Benoit Mandelbrot or Freeman Dyson kind of way, there isn't a prayer of his ever getting a doctorate. Poor thing can never explain his thinking."

"That will be a problem. Anyway, a belly full of babies? Now that gets me thinking. Meredith is almost three and Edwin would love another. I wonder . . . ."

"Remember, Gen, he won't be fully enhanced for another month. But I suppose if you ovulated tomorrow he'd still knock you up."

"And if I didn't take, by the time I knew it, he'd be a full blown stud horse and we'd try again. So there really isn't any down side. I think I'll have someone send him to my office."

*****

Tuesday morning, Mordecai received a puzzling note that said to go to the English Department and seek out Associate Professor Chambers. Her door was open so he tapped and said, "Dr. Chambers? I understand you want to see me?"

A thirty-something woman in wire-rimmed glasses and an outrageously embroidered caftan smiled up at him from her desk. "Yes, Mordecai, I do. Come in—and close the door behind you."

When the student complied her heard a soft click followed by a sharper one. The door was locked. Geneva rose from her office chair and stood in front of Mordecai, looking him up and down. She reached out and caressed his face, taking particular notice of the almost baby-softness of his skin. His 'modification' was progressing rapidly.

"Undress," she said quietly.

"Un—undress?"

"You heard me. I desire you, Mordecai. Do as I say."

Fumbling somewhat, Mo slipped off his jacket, tossed it onto a nearby chair and began to remove his clothing. When he was naked Geneva, like Marilynn before her, walked around him appraisingly. She reached down and weighed his scrotum in her hand, squeezing very gently.

"Mm-hmm. Not fully enhanced, yet, perhaps, but well on the way. And I love the smooth, boyish look. Mordecai, I really think you ought to let your hair grow. Shoulder length at least and all the way to your waist would be even better. Will you do that for me?"

"I—I guess so. Why do you want me to have long hair?"

"Darling, right now you make quite a good object of desire for women but you are supposed to attract men, too. The long hair will help. I can just see you in bed with Edwin, your arms wrapped around each other and your knees raised as he sodomizes you with that great tool he's grown. It's a very arousing image, you know. Women love the idea. In fact, I'm getting aroused right now."

Geneva unhooked the caftan at the back of her neck, reached behind to grasp the zipper pull and undid the garment. She turned away from Mo and let it drop to the floor revealing her naked body. Resting her bottom on the desktop, she leaned back on her elbows and lifted her knees.

"I want your baby, Mordecai. Come here and fill me up with that magic baby juice you men produce so wonderfully. Fuck me, darling, hard and repeatedly. There's lube in my top right drawer if you want my ass as well but first, make a baby in me."

As she stripped, Mo felt his erection stiffening. He looked down. Marilynn was right. He was bigger already. And there, right in front of him was Geneva's pinkly swollen pussy, glistening in readiness. With a heartfelt groan he hooked an arm under each of her knees and took her to the hilt.

*****

That evening Mordecai looked furtively over each shoulder and entered the tool shed at the base of Faculty Club hill. In the back was a slightly concealed door. He went through it and down the tunnel that led to Teddy's lair. Powered by indignation but with his stomach knotted in apprehension, he approached the purple, sea anemone-like being.

"Hello, Mordecai." The words was had the pitch of a cello but the timbre of a flute.

"T—Teddy, change me back!" Mordecai's voice quavered, "I don't want to be a—an 'object of desire'. Not for women and I sure don't want to be one for other men. Change me back."

A small tendril reached out and gently stroked the young man's cheek and ran across his face. Another started on his hair and worked its way down his back to his waist. "You're being silly. All sexual species want to be desired, to be loved." The tentacles wrapped around Mordecai's back and shoulders and softly but inexorably pulled him to the alien's trunk. It was warm and smooth as Moroccan leather. The scent of cinnamon and nutmeg grew stronger. Mo pushed against the trunk, trying to escape but to no avail. After several seconds he relaxed and yielded to the pressure and the heat at his chest. He put his cheek against Teddy and took a couple of deep, shuddering breaths. Inexplicably, he began to feel very, very safe.

"Now, lovely male, undress and come back to me. I will make sweet love to you, possess you and you will be mine, just like all the others are. Yes, I hold all of Benthamsthwaite in thrall but I do it with love and desire."

Trembling all over, Mordecai stripped down. A stray thought wondered if this was how a virgin bride felt on her wedding night or a maiden about to be deflowered by some rakish older man. When he was naked he reached out with both arms and pressed himself against the deep purple flesh. Arms encircled him and a small one, glistening with sweet-smelling droplets stopped in front of his lips.

"Open up, Mo."

Soft and sweet the tendril rested on his tongue and he closed his lips around it and began to suck. Tentacles ran and caressed every inch of his body raising him to heights of arousal he'd yet to experience. At last to great arms encircled his thighs and lifing him off his feet drew him high into the writhing mass at Teddy's crest. Mo found himself on his back with his legs bent and spread wide, his cock held tight in a coil.

"I'm going to take you, now, Mo. It will be nothing like last time. Today you will discover how men will love you, just the way you love women."

Tendrils curled into a bundle that pushed Mordecai down, hot on his chest and belly. Then, as he knew would inevitably happen, there was pressure on his anus. It felt large, very large, blunt, smooth and slippery.

"Push out, dear male, come on—push. Yes, just like that."

"Aaah!"

The last time Teddy penetrated him, Mo hadn't felt much. This time the size of the tentacle was startling and a little painful.

"Relax, Mordecai, relax. That's better. This arm is the size you will soon be, my love; now you know what the women experience. And very soon you will know what else they experience."

Bound tightly and unable to move, Mo felt the great member start to piston in and out of him. The sensation was new, exciting and almost indescribable. Helplessness was delicious. Being used and stretched wide was the very essence of domination. 'I will make sweet love to you, possess you and you will be mine . . . ', yes, it has and I am. Why was I foolish enough to believe it would ever change me back, release me? I am Teddy's toy, pet and lover forever. Sensation and emotion overwhelmed Mordecai and he surrendered.

Hours later, Mo woke up cradled in Teddy's arms. He could hardly believe what had happened. Orgasm after orgasm had slammed through his body, each stronger than the last until his overloaded brain had shut down and he fainted. "Teddy," he croaked, "what have you done to me?"

The alien buzzed in a chuckling way, "I haven't just modified your physiology, Mo; I worked over your neurology, as well. Shortly you will be multi-potent, like all the other men, able to ejaculate repeatedly in rapid succession so that, should the opportunity ever present itself, you can impregnate several women in a single session. However, unlike the other men, you are also multiorgasmic, whether you ejaculate or not. This puts you in the same position as the most passionate of women and now, if a man or men decide to enjoy your body, you will respond the way a woman does."

"Man or men?"

"Oh, yes. The faculty parties are rather riotous at Benthamsthwaite. I believe the next one celebrates the vernal equinox. By then you will be raising passions all over campus and I suspect you will be the willing subject of quite a merry gang bang. You shouldn't be surprised if several of the women strap on dildos and join in the festivities. No, my dear, you are going to be the entire faculty's heartthrob and they will be most jealous of young Chrystal."

"Chrystal? Chrystal Baumgartner?"

"Mm-hmm. While you don't actually have to marry her, you are going to sire rather a brood of children on her. I will need a minimum of four to preserve as much of your combined DNA's into the next generation as possible. More, of course, would be better. And now you need to get back to the upper world, Mordecai. Go home, nap and then you will be off to the Baumgartner's. You will have dinner with them tonight."

As Mordecai, still slightly in shock, fumbled back into his clothes, he paused, suddenly remembered something. "Teddy, Professor Chambers told me to grow my hair out long."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • A Treat Turns Tricks Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds