• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Stranger

Stranger

I was putting gas in my car; I glanced to my side and saw a nice looking man who looks a little younger than I was. I smiled he smiles back and I was just pulling out of the drive way, I glanced in my mirror and it appears that the stranger was following me, so I took a few quick turns to test my hypotheses and it turns out I was wrong. So I went ahead and drove home, I checked my surroundings that day as usual didn't notice anything different I started to my door. I was placing the key in the lock and I had this feeling that something was off that day. Checked my surroundings again nothing so I stepped inside headed up the stairs to take a shower and start relaxing. I was undressing and again I felt like someone was watching me, but I shrugged it off, stepped into a nice warm shower, let the water cascade over me. I washed my hair, my body; the water was hitting my shoulders it felt so nice, the water was sliding down my body and between my legs. I slide my hand between my legs and start touching myself teasing my lips sliding my finger down my slit, pushing a little deeper and rubbing my clit, feeling pleasure rushing over me. Then I take down the shower head set it on the most powerful setting and aim it right at my clit and pussy rubbing my fingers faster and harder against my clit. I was in the throes of nice orgasm and I feel fingers touching my breast, I open my eyes and see the stranger from the gas station touching my body and I stop touching myself.

I see him glare at me and asked why I stopped I tell that he had frighten me and you pulled my hair and asked if he told me I could stop, I shook my head, place my hand back down on my pussy and told me to finish. I simply told him I couldn't finish. So he slams me back against the shower steps in with his clothes on and places his hand on my throat and presses in into throat and it was difficult to breath he leaned close to me and whispered finish it, I was really turned on I started rubbing my clit again, within a few moments I was cumming very hard, the stranger placed his hand down between my legs and pushed 2 fingers inside of me, felt him work another one inside of me and I was gasping for air I was so wet that placed a fourth finger inside of me, my knees were shaking, and I feel him trying to squeeze his thumb inside me too. I fainted at this point when I woke up I found myself on my bed with both my arms and legs tied to the bed and the stranger was sitting on my chaise lounge waiting for me to come around; and I saw him smiles once I did.

He got up from his seat and lightly traced his finger up my leg, up my hip, along my side up to my nipples which were hard and erect, to my shoulder, on up to my head. I feel his fingers slide thru my wet hair, and felt him firm finger tighten in my hair and pulled my head down to the bed and kiss my lips firms and slide his tongue deep into my throat and I was cumming again. Then he slide on the bed and made me look at him I was scared to look away from those smoldering dark brown eyes, afraid of what I would miss. Again he place a finger inside of me, worked in all three fingers up inside of me, and I was breathing hard and shallow and he started to work his thumbs up there and I was ready to explode I was begging him to take it easy on me please. He smiled and told me to be quite I belonged to him now, I was his toy his play toy and he is going to do with me whatever he wanted and I was in shock unable to process what he was saying he had pushed his thumb up inside of my gaping pussy and I was cumming all over his embedded hand, and screaming at the top of my lungs.

He started talking to me telling me I deserved that for being such a naughty girl and playing with myself in the shower. Once my orgasm stopped he started gently pushing his hand in and out of me working me to another one; I was begging him to stop I was so sore and stretched already he told me to be quiet or he would make it worse. He stops moving his fist inside of me and just let it sit in there as he lower his head and starts licking my creamy pussy which allowed me to buck my hips that I made his fist move inside of me with the bucking.` His tongue flicking against my asshole his fist inside of me, laughing at the pure pleasure he was bring me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Stranger

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds