• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Claire Finds Her Orgasm Ch. 01

Claire Finds Her Orgasm Ch. 01

Claire hit the pillow with her fist in frustration.

"Dammit, so close!" she said with almost a cry in her voice.

It had been a year since she had last fully orgasmed. She had come close many times, and it seemed as if things were getting better, yet still she was left frustrated on the brink of pleasure. What happened next came as a surprise to her.

Seeing her frustration, her husband Seth said, "maybe a slightly thicker cock would push you over the edge."

Claire laughed, "Your cock is the only cock for me."

Seth was 7 inches, but lacked good girth. This was never an issue before, as he and Claire had always had great sex. It had been a suppressed fantasy of his for Claire to have sex with another man. They had also hit a rut, after 3 years they had fallen into a routine of work, exhaustion, and quick late night sex before bed, provided that they weren't too tired.

"No, I am serious, you have been coming close, but I can see you are frustrated and it has been a year. Maybe something a little thicker would put you over the top. You have only ever had sex with me, aren't you a little curious?" Seth offered.

Claire was always shy about sex. She had dated her high school boyfriend off and on until she was 25, but they had never had sex. She spent 4 years experimenting with a woman and then spent some single time enjoying life with friends. It was not until she met Seth at age 32 that she officially lost her virginity. She had made out with other guys before and engaged in some oral sex, but her husband was the only man she had let penetrate her. Claire was a sweet girl, the typical "good girl," who had a very outgoing and energetic personality, was kind to everyone, extremely intelligent, and very beautiful. She was 5'4, weighed about 125 pounds, with just below chin-length dark brown hair, milky white skin, and very firm and perky medium-sized breasts. She hated to admit that she was frustrated with her lack of orgasm lately, and although possibly mildly curious, was much too afraid to experience another man. The fact that Seth had quite a bit of "experience" prior to her had always left her a little uneasy and added to her confidence issues, maybe another partner would help with that she wondered.

Claire put Seth's offer out of her head, or so she thought. It was 5 days later and Claire was enjoying birthday sex, it was her 35th. Seth's hands and mouth felt good on her body, and the oral sex she received put her on the edge. She finally got on top of him and bounced on his cock. Several times she came close to orgasm, but each time she was brought back. Her head hit the pillow, a few tears streamed down her cheek. She was feeling so sexual and wanted to orgasm so badly, a feeling quite new for her, that she was at her break point.

She looked at her husband, "You would really be ok with me having sex with another man?"

He smiled, "honestly, it is somewhat of a fantasy of mine, I know that it would just be sexual pleasure for you, which you deserve. Plus, we have hit a rut and lost a little spark, maybe something like this would shake things up."

"Alright, so how would this work?" Claire decided to consent.

She decided to post on Craigslist in search of her orgasm. She was looking for someone she could feel at ease with, some willing to share a few emails first, someone who was at least mildly attractive, had a thicker penis, and maybe was interesting to talk to. To her surprise she received over 100 replies to her post, many were one-line responses that didn't hold her interest and were easy to delete. After looking through the few suitable replies, she found the one that most grabbed at her. His name was Mark, he looked handsome in his picture, he was a white male, 5'10, strong and fit, 37 years old, wrote well and with a little humor. Claire decided to reply and her fingers nervously hit the keys. They exchanged a few emails, first sharing some basic information about each other and then Mark narrated a fantasy for her. She found that each time she went to check her email her stomach had a nervous twitch, eager to see if he had sent the next edition. She was surprised how excited, both physically and mentally, his emails made her feel. A week had gone by and now it was time to actually meet. They decided the meeting would take place at a local coffee shop on Friday evening and afterwards they would either go back to her house to consummate their endeavor or to his, depending on the level of comfort she felt.

Claire sat at the table with her coffee, looking down nervously, occasionally looking up to see who was coming through the door. Mark walked in and noticed her immediately and smiled. He walked over to her and shook her hand,

"Hi, I'm Mark."

"Claire," she said with a smile.

He was even more attractive in person than in his photo, which made Claire happy. Mark too was taken in by Claire, who was wearing tight fitting jeans and a black shirt that cut slightly low and loose at the chest, enough to reveal a little cleavage, more when she bent down. Mark thought her breasts looked amazing and was already excited to move on from the coffee shop. They sat down and began to talk and the nervousness quickly melted away. Claire was also surprised at how interesting she found Mark. They shared a love for travel, were both politically progressive, and he had a decent sense of humor. Before they had realized it two and half hours had flown by.

"Wow, it is already 9, how ever things go from here, I just want you to know that this has been much more than I expected," Claire said after having glanced at her watch.

Mark smiled, "I am glad that the bar seems to have been so low!"

"That's not what I meant. You know this made me so nervous and is beyond anything that I would really do and it was supposed to be just about establishing some basic comfort and then sex with an orgasm hopefully and then move on. Yet here we are a few hours later still talking and laughing, we share more in common than I thought, I like you and your personality more than I thought, and I am finding you more attractive than I wanted to."

Mark put his hand on hers across the table, "I won't lie, I am glad things are going so well because I like you as well. Your smile is amazing, your warm personality addictive, and you are stunningly sexy and gorgeous."

Claire blushed, "Should we get out of here?"

"Yes, let's," Mark said.

As they walked out the door Mark put his hand on the small of Claire's back. His hand felt strong, the thought of another man touching her made her nervous and excited at the same time. He walked her to her car and she fumbled in her purse for her keys. As she looked up Mark was facing her. His hands took her hips and moved her against her car. His right hand touched her face and brushed back her hair. He leaned forward and gently placed his lips on hers, gave her a soft kiss, followed by another soft yet lingering kiss. Claire smiled and kissed him back, his tongue slide into her mouth and hers returned the gesture. The kissing intensified for a brief moment and then they stopped and looked at one another.

"Wow" Claire said, "if that is any indication of what is coming I am in trouble."

Mark smirked, "Just you wait."

Claire had planned to invite Mark back to her house at the end of the evening, but she was feeling very comfortable with him, much to her surprise. Indeed, Claire wanted Mark to possess her, to make love to her, and she was beginning to feel that doing so with her husband near would be more of a distraction than a safety net.

"So, how about we go back to your place" Claire offered. Mark was pleasantly surprised. "Really? You are up for that?"

"Yes, I want no distractions, I want to really explore whatever is going on here tonight, I want you to make love to me."

Claire called her husband to inform him of the change and then she got into her car and followed Mark back to his house. Mark had a condo downtown on the 18th floor with a great view of the city. The elevator ride up was filled with a slightly awkward silence, nerves getting the better of both of them. They walked in the door and closed it behind them.

"Can I offer you a drink, wine maybe?" Mark asked.

"Sure that would be great, I love your place, the view is amazing." Claire replied.

Mark poured the drinks and handed one to Claire. They sipped their wine and fell back into some light-hearted conversation, yet Claire was still nervous and tense. She had really enjoyed her time so far and found Mark to be quite attractive, yet despite wanting to go through with things as planned was having second thoughts. Mark sensed her growing uneasiness.

"You are starting to look a little tense, may I massage you a bit and we can see how things go from there?" he asked.

"Sure, that would be nice and I think I might need it, now that it is becoming more real, so are the nerves" she said.

They were sitting on the sofa and Claire turned so that her back was to Mark. He placed his hands on her shoulders and began to squeeze them. Claire continued to take sips from her wine and closed her eyes to enjoy the shoulder rub. Mark rubbed her shoulders, her neck, and began to work his way down her back. After massaging her for about 20 minutes, Mark could begin to feel Claire's body relax. He leaned forward and began to nibble on the back of her neck, she grinned as she enjoyed the touch of his lips to her skin. As he kissed her neck he continued to rub her upper arms, then he began to pull her shirt up toward her head.

"Is this ok?" he asked.

Claire was nervous and excited. "Yes, its fine."

Mark pulled Claire's shirt off over her head and it dropped it to the floor. He began to run his hands on the skin of her back and the occasionally allowed his hands to wrap around and over her breasts. He then unclasped her bra and dropped it next to her shirt on the floor and continued to massage her bare breasts and kiss her neck and shoulders. Claire turned to face him and they kissed. As they kissed she began to unbutton the buttons on his shirt until she had taken it off. They continued to kiss and caress each other when Mark picked Claire up into his arms, stood up and carried her down the hall into his bedroom and placed her on the bed. He then unzipped her jeans and slid them off, along with his own. Claire sat on the bed waiting for Mark to make his next move, all the while noticing the bulge in his underwear. Mark removed Claire's panties and then pushed her flat on the bed with her legs dangling off the edge. Mark remained standing and bent over close to her and began to run his hands up and down her body before massaging her breasts again. As he rubbed her breasts he began to kiss them. He moved to the nipple of her right breast and wrapped his mouth around it, gently kissing it at first and then began sucking on it. Mark soon had his face planted between and on her chest, passionately sucking and kissing each breasts and massaging them in his hands. Claire was quickly becoming very turned on and her nipples were very erect. He slowed his pace and began to kiss down her body. Mark then started to rub the lips of Claire's moist vagina until it started to relax and become wet. Once Claire was wet, Mark began to kiss and lick her pussy, slowly at first before applying more intensity and pressure, only to bring it back to a slow pace. Claire was both relaxed and edgy, but she was enjoying herself immensely. Mark continued to lick her, fast, then slow, then fast. Claire began to arch her back and move her hips.

"Mmmm, Mark that feels so good. Ohhh, mmm, yes."

Claire was nearing orgasm, but then felt a plateau. She felt so good, yet she still was falling just short of orgasm. She grabbed Mark's head and motioned for him to come back up and kiss her. He kissed her briefly and then stood up straight again and removed his underwear. Claire looked at his hard cock, it looked about 7.5 inches, but was very thick. He pulled her a little closer to him and took his cock and began to tease her wet pussy by inserting just the tip of it in, as he used his hand to move it in a circular motion. This sent Claire's eyes into the back of her head. Occasionally he would began to thrust in about an inch, only to pull back and resume the circular motion on the edges. Soon he would slide in 2 inches, moving in and out of her at a slow pace, before pulling back again to the edges. The anticipation was building in Claire, she was wanting him more and more and she decided it was time for her to take control.

"Come up here and lay down," she said.

Mark did as requested and laid down on the bed. Claire positioned herself crouched down between his legs and took his cock in her hand. She stroked it gently for a few brief moments and then guided it into her mouth. As the tip reached her lips and slowly made its way into her mouth her lips were stretched open by its thickness. Although Claire had always been sexually shy, largely due to her lack of confidence and experience, she did enjoy sucking cock. She wrapped her lips around the head and slowly took Mark inside her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down on his hard cock and rolled his testicles gently in her fingers. Mark pushed his head back into the pillow as he enjoyed the pleasure Claire was giving him. Claire found a rhythm, only to break it on occasion to hold the cock in her hand and lick the shaft with her tongue or run the edges of her lips up and down on it. Claire decided it was time for penetration. She took his cock out of her mouth and moved forward standing up on her knees over his cock.

"Would you like me to put something on?" Mark asked.

"No, I want you bare, I want to feel you cum inside of me."

Mark took Claire's hips and very, very slowly began to lower her pussy onto the tip of his cock. As the first two or three inches went in, Claire winced in pain slightly as she had never experienced a penis this thick.

"Careful," she said.

She began to move up and down slowly on just the top two inches of Mark's cock as her pussy adjusted to the size. Finally she slide all the way down and took all of him up inside of her, he felt so good and a look of pleasure came over her face. Claire sat on Mark motionlessly for a moment, taking a breath, and then moving her hips in a slow circular motion.

"Mmm," she said, and then she began to move her pelvis up and down slowly, but in good rhythm. Mark raised his neck up and began to suck on Claire's nipples and tits, which were squarely in his face and his hands ran all over her tight ass. Claire continued to gyrate on Mark's cock, enjoying how he felt and the squeaks of the bed. The thought that she was thoroughly enjoying the feel of a cock that was not her husband's was a surprisingly liberating feeling that left butterflies tumbling in her stomach. Claire quickened her pace as the sweat began to form on her forehead.

"Oh Mark, you feel so good," she cried out.

The squeaking of the bed got louder as Claire began bouncing on Mark's cock. Claire began to move to orgasm and she was becoming very optimistic that her long draught was nearly over.

"Oh, oh, mmm, oh, yeah, oh, fuck!, oh" she moaned. Claire screamed, "Oh God, Oh Mark, fuck, fuck, AHHH FUCK!"

She grabbed the bars of the headboard with incredible force, the sweat ran down to her cheek.

Claire finally felt a massive orgasm envelope her whole body. As the wave of pleasure overcame her, her body began to shake, tears streamed her face, mixing with the sweat from her brow. The misty smell of sex was in the air, Claire's body finally collapsed like hot putty onto Mark's. She laid for a few moments on his chest, listening to his heartbeat as she felt her own throbbing like she ran a marathon. Claire had just experienced the best and most satisfying orgasm of her entire life. Mark's cock was still inside her and began to soften slightly as they laid there together. Mark ran his fingers up and down Claire's back and they kissed gently as she continued to lay on top of him. Mark had not yet quite finished, and he rolled Claire onto her back. He looked her in the eyes and they shared a smile before he began to kiss her with great passion. He rubbed his body up against hers, feeling his cock caress against her wet pussy. Mark became rock hard once again and slid himself completely inside Claire, which took her by surprise and required a quick breath in. He moved her legs up towards his shoulders and came up close and tight to her. The pressure his cock was placing on her caused the butterflies to return once again. Mark took his hand and brushed Claire's sweaty hair from her face, gave her another kiss and began to slide his cock slowly in and out of her pussy. Mark quickly increased his pace and he began to fuck Claire quite hard. Mark put effort into each thrust. The bed began to crash into the wall and squeak loudly, the sound of the crashing and squeaking bed mixed with Claire's loud screams (to her surprise as she had never been a frequent screamer prior) and the sounds of the bodies slapping together. Claire's pussy was throbbing and she was enjoying the pounding she was getting.

Mark too began to grunt a little. Soon the sounds of the bed, the bodies slapping, the grunting, the screaming, made the room feel like sexual chaos. The sex was hot and it was athletic, their bodies glistened in sweat. A few more hard thrusts and they both moved to climax.

Mark pushed his cock deep and hard into Claire's pussy, the cum shot out of him like a cannon. Mark was a huge cummer, and his hot and thick cum flooded Claire's pussy. Mark continued to fuck and pound Claire, the cum dripped from her pussy and his cock as he thrusted.

Claire screamed "Oh again! Oh!" Claire had another massive orgasm about the same time as Mark's. They both laid limp of the bed, exhausted, out of breath, covered in sweat, with the cum still running on the inside of their legs.

"Fucking delicious!" Claire yelled, "Fucking delicious!"

Mark agreed; it was the best sex he had ever had as well. They way her body felt, they way she kissed, and how she moved, it all brought him insane pleasure.

After basking in the pleasure of the physical splendor, they got out of bed and cleaned off before crawling back in; Claire would be spending the night.

They remained naked and snuggled close. The lights went off. "That was the best sex of my life, this was one of the most amazing experiences I have had," Claire said.

"Me too," Mark agreed.

They shared a few more reflections of what had just happened. They kissed each other goodnight and fell silent in one another's arms. In the morning there would be further experimentation in the shower as well as an education (for Claire) in kama sutra in the bed before she would return home to her husband. For now, as she fell asleep with another man who had broken her dry spell, she had questions running through her head.

Can I orgasm now with Seth?

Should I experiment some more with another?

Should I stop all of this?

What about Mark? He was attractive, they got along well, and that sex was by far the most satisfying she had had in a long while, probably ever. Would Seth let her have another experience with Mark? Did she want another experience? What if she developed or was already developing feelings for Mark?

Claire was confused but satisfied and drifted off to sleep, she would search for answers later.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Claire Finds Her Orgasm Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds