• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • An Invitation

An Invitation

12

"Oh come on,Sarah. There has to be a way."

An innocuous enough statement, but that's how it all started.

I'd just received an invite to Cressida's annual Christmas party which, maybe not on the Hollywood A list, was within the cognoscenti an occasion not to be missed. The soirees of this director and major shareholder of a left leaning and decidedly outré publishing house were, so I'd been told, something special. But in the last couple of years, since Cressida had come out –and had she come out- her parties had been an all-female affair even though her business had retained its gender neutrality.

Having worked as Cressida's accountant for the last five years I'd seen the ups and downs of her business and had hopefully,in my own way contributed to her recent success,hence the invite. The problem was the guest list was female only which was a reflection of Cressida's recent prejudice toward men,as a result of the breakdown of her marriage and subsequent complete immersion in the fem dom scene. There was absolutely no chance that my partner Tim was going to get an invite, even though the invitation said 'and friend.' I knew Cressida well enough to know the constraints.

"C'mon Tim, you know Cressida, and I know she likes you but she's not going to bend the rules for you. I'd love you to come but the ball's out of my court. It's not going to happen."

Tim looked at me in a manner that left me utterly perplexed. How well do I know this man, my lover of five years? He seemed to gather himself as if for some terrible admission.

"What if Tammy came?"

I looked at Tim in stunned amazement. Tammy was Tim's alter ego, his way of expressing his feminine side and an outlet for his love of lingerie. I'd discovered Tammy early on in our relationship and although it was something I had never thought to search out I quickly embraced it when I saw how much it did for our sex life and I'd had to admit that I'd quickly come to love the opportunity it gave me to express the fem dom bitch in me too. But Tammy was our little secret, confined to the four walls of our house. Ok, we'd had cocktail parties for two by the pool out back and we'd even been for a drive and walk in the park a couple of times and I'd persuaded Tammy to pop into a bottle shop downtown to grab a bottle of wine. But I'd never persuaded her to come out to any of the clubs that catered for our 'deviation' so it had remained our secret.

This was one big statement.

"I'm not sure if Tammy would be allowed to attend", I replied watching Tim carefully.

"But no one would have to know that Tammy was Tim and your invite states bring friend and there's no reason for you to explain my absence as I'm forbidden from attending", Tim added archly.

"Ok Ok let me think about it. The party's not for a month and I've gotta get to work. We'll talk about it tonight." With that I grabbed my bag and headed for the door.

As I drove to work I mulled over the issue. Tim's idea really appealed to me and, I couldn't deny, turned me on as well. Tammy is a gorgeous looking creature and I've long wanted to share her with others but if I understood Tim correctly he was suggesting Tammy attend 'incognito' which meant deceiving Cressida, thereby maybe risking a good friendship as well as the loss of an important client. I wasn't sure if I was willing to do that. The only other option was asking Cressida straight out if Tammy could come which meant exposing Tim's secret and possibly having the idea rejected anyway.

"Hmmm." As I pulled into the car park at work I could see no easy solution so I mentally filed it away as I focused on a busy day ahead.

I arrived home that evening to be met at the door by my house bitch, appropriately attired in a maid's uniform. As a freelance journalist Tim worked sporadically and often from home which allowed him plenty of time to indulge his "passion" and mine!

After curtseying and taking my black business suit jacket that was my uniform at work, Tammy turned to the hallstand and offered me a glass of red in one hand and a heavy wooden spatula in the other. Looking her in the eye, I detected a particularly wicked glint and taking the proffered glass of wine, I drank greedily. It had been a bitch of a day. I then placed it carefully back on the hallstand and with a smile took the spatula from Tammy's other hand. Without a word she turned around and with her 6"black stilettos together, bent forward at the waist grasping both her ankles. In this position her short maid's skirt, black of course with a white lace trim, rode high up over her derriere affording me an uninterrupted view of her long legs encased in black stockings attached to suspenders and a trace of black lace thong as it snuck down the crack of her arse to disappear between those luscious legs to encase that beautiful cock of hers. But first things first. I rubbed the spoon gently over her bare cheeks for a few seconds but I knew the thong was a signal. Those cheeks could have been encased in cotton or lace but were bare to the world and I knew what this meant. She wanted it hard so I swung the spoon and landed a mighty blow on her left cheek, which wobbled cutely.

"One Mistress Sarah."

"Good. Well remembered house bitch." I raised my hand and dealt the same to the right cheek.

"Two Mistress."

"No. No. No. That's not right. One for the left and one for the right. So we'll start again and

please try to get it right."

Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

I took half a step back and commenced my house bitch's punishment. As she counted out the blows I watched in wonder as her ass cheeks trembled after each blow and slowly turned a deep red. After ten blows to each cheek my arm and the tremble in Tammy's voice told me enough was enough.

"Now stand up bitch and get my dinner."

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress", Tammy replied, stood, turned to face me and with a curtsey took the spatula from me and handed me my wine before turning and heading for the kitchen.

As I wandered into the lounge and settled into the sofa my mind returned to this morning's conundrum. The day had been hectic and I was secretly grateful to Tammy for offering her arse as a stress reliever but I also knew tonight's performance was no coincidence. It was meant to serve as a reminder of how much fun could be had if we could find a way to get Tammy to the ball.

My reverie was interrupted by Tammy's appearance at the door and the announcement that dinner was served. As she led me to the table I watched her arse wiggle and her hips sway provocatively and was again reminded how well she passed as a woman. Her long dark curly hair and slight frame were set off perfectly by the little black maid's uniform and I knew from the hourglass figure she was sporting that underneath was a basque pulling in her waist and holding up the black seamed stockings that clad her luscious legs. God, she looked beautiful. After seating me at the table and topping up my glass of wine she waited dutifully at my shoulder. I sipped my wine and savoured the flavour as my other hand caressed the inside of her nylon clad leg and cupped her satin encased cock and balls in my hand, revelling in the heat that emanated from there.

"You may sit now Tammy" and with that instruction the rules changed, as I poured her a glass of wine and we consumed the glorious meal she'd prepared, chatting lightly about our respective days. Tammy never mentioned our little conundrum but we both knew it was there, but Tammy knew I'd had a hard day and she didn't want to spoil the evening.

With dinner finished we chatted idly for a little longer.Then I instructed Tammy to stand. Again she took her position at my shoulder and awaited

instructions.

"Clean up here. I'm going to take a shower and when you're finished bring me a towel and some footwear."

"Yes Mistress", she replied and held my chair as I stood. Before I headed upstairs I planted a light kiss on her cheek and squeezed one of her reddened arse cheeks which elicited a small whimper from her.

"And don't be long."

Under the stream of hot water the tiredness in my body from the day's work and the wine were washed down the drain and I leisurely shaved my legs, armpits and pussy and washed my blonde locks. As I turned the water off there was a knock on the door and I knew my bitch was waiting for me.

"Come in", I called and as I stepped from the shower Tammy was there waiting to rub me dry. When she was finished she knelt down in front of me and lifting one of my feet slipped on a white 4" patent leather stiletto heel and then repeated the exercise with the other foot.

I instructed her to wait by the bed and dismissed her. She'd been a perfect little house bitch tonight and deserved a reward. As I dried my hair I considered her punishment. Entering the bedroom she was standing dutifully by the bed and as I approached and sat next to her she kept her eyes respectfully lowered. I casually ran my hand up the exposed bit of thigh peeking out from her oh so short skirt and while pinching the soft white flesh on the inside of her thigh instructed her to fetch my hairbrush from the dresser. I turned sideways on the bed and had her sit behind me and brush out my long blonde locks, the ends of which almost reached the mattress. As she brushed out my hair I watched us in the mirror. We were both in our mid-thirties and looking pretty good for it. At 5'10 I was a couple of inches taller than Tammy and her figure was definitely petite compared to mine. I was more a size 12 to her size 8. Sitting there together, I thought we looked the perfect couple, with extras. After five minutes of brushing I told her to replace the brush and come sit next to me.

"Well my faithful little house bitch, I've given it a lot of thought and I think I've found a way for Tammy to attend the ball". Even with her eyes cast downward I could still see the spark of excitement in them. "But you will have to do everything I say. Is that understood?"

Tammy nodded eagerly but kept her eyes respectfully lowered.

"We've got a month to prepare and there's a lot to do but we'll leave that until tomorrow. Now you've served me so well tonight I think it only fair that I service you. Now go to the cupboard and select a toy."

"Yes Mistress", she replied and wiggled her way seductively across the room. Bending over from the waist with straight legs she again afforded me a perfect view of her arse and after rummaging in the chest for a few seconds stood upright, closed the chest and returned to my side. In her hands she held an 18" double headed flesh coloured dildo, 2" thick at its widest point and heavily veined with a harness attached at its mid-point. Extremely lifelike in fact, apart from its obscene length.

"A very wise choice my girl. Now you know what to do."

I flopped back on the bed and propped myself up on my elbows so I could watch her performance and opened my legs widely which hung over the side of the bed. The heady aroma of my cunt juices reached my nostrils so I knew my pussy was soaking wet and needed no lubricating but who was I to deny a couple of girls a little pleasure. Tammy lowered herself to her knees between my legs took my left leg in her hand and starting just above my ankle licked, kissed and nibbled her way slowly up my leg.

The feeling was quite exquisite. Tammy appreciated my body as much as I hers and she knew how to show it. As her caresses reached my inner thigh I was unable to contain a groan of desire. I so wanted to fuck this little slut but I knew not to hurry things. I leant forward and grabbing her hair pulled her mouth to mine and greedily devoured her lips.

"Now the other leg bitch." As I fell backwards on the bed pinching one of my nipples between thumb and forefinger she dutifully began the process on the other leg as I completely surrendered to the waves of pleasure enveloping my body. Just when I thought I couldn't stand any more torment Tammy leaned back slightly, placed both her hands under my calves and raised my legs to a vertical position. As I looked up at my sexy heels pointing at the ceiling I knew my whole genital area was exposed to Tammy's view with not a hair to hide my gaping wet pussy. To be so exposed and vulnerable in front of one's lover was a deliciously nasty experience and only added to my arousal. At first she only leant forward and gently blew on my pussy and being so wet her breath felt cool, almost cold. I wriggled involuntarily at the touch of her breath as her hands gently stroked my inner thighs from knee to groin. My gorgeous little housemaid was doing so many wonderful things to my body I was in complete ecstasy and what made it so much better was I knew it was far from over.

In the time we'd been together Tammy had developed an exquisite knack of knowing exactly where my state of arousal was and now was no different as she slowly lowered her head and gently licked the bare baby soft skin around my cunt. There's no doubt about it. This was a truly God like experience and certainly was the closest I ever got to a religious experience. Tammy gave head like no one I'd ever met before, man or women and I knew she got as much pleasure from giving as I got from receiving. As her ministrations increased inexorably in ardour and crept ever closer to that sacred spot I let myself go completely. My head thrashed from side to side and a stream of obscenities and endearments poured from my mouth. Tammy opened her mouth wide and encased my entire vulva with her lips and licked ferociously at my clit. I felt the floodgates open and as my orgasm overwhelmed me I felt myself squirting copiously into Tammy's mouth. As she gulped furiously to swallow my ejaculation her lips sucked my labia into her mouth and her teeth nibbled on my clit. Oh what sweet delirium as I basked in the waves of intense pleasure that ebbed and flowed to the very tips of my body.

Tammy lowered my legs gently to the ground and when I was able to take in my surroundings she was still kneeling between my legs, her head resting on my belly still gently licking and kissing me while one finger nestled almost imperceptibly between my cunt lips. I reached down and ran my fingers through her long dark locks and we remained in that position for some time, luxuriating in the intimacy of the moment. Finally, feeling I had some control over my motor functions I propped myself up on my elbows and looked down at the little vixen between my legs. Sensing my movement she raised her head and giving me a mischievous smile I felt her finger slowly probe further into my cunt.

"Is my Mistress satisfied?", she enquired demurely as I felt another finger slip inside me. I shifted my body slightly so both fingers were now buried inside me to the hilt.

"Your Mistress is very satisfied Bitch. But far from sated and for talking out of turn you will be further punished. Now remove those pathetic little fingers from my pussy and give me some real cock NOW", I barked. Like the well trained house bitch she was she lowered her eyes again demurely and reaching to the side picked the dildo off the bed. I sat and watched silently as she brought the head of the dildo to her mouth and forming her lips into a perfect O slowly inserted it into her mouth firstly just an inch or two but as her saliva moistened the shaft she took more and more. Watching my little fuckslut deep throat always turned me on and her innate sense of what I wanted didn't fail her this time as she removed that monstrous tool from her mouth and before I could take a breath had buried at least 8" of it in my cunt.

"OH FUCK FUCK FUCK", I gasped."Oh holy shit. Oh yes fuck me hard with that monster."

As Tammy rudely violated my cunt, pistoning it in and out of my pussy I could feel my lips almost suctioned onto that enormous shaft being dragged this way and that as she rammed those 8" of hard rubber cock back and forth into my pussy. After the last orgasm I needed that extra bit of roughness to get me off and Tammy knew exactly what I wanted. Already I could feel the sensations building toward another orgasm but this one I wanted to share with her. Reluctantly and with some effort I raised my head from the bed and watched for a moment as my engorged fanny devoured that dildo.

"OK my little fuck toy you can go easy there now. It's time for your punishment so leave that toy where it is and assume the position." Tammy gradually slowed her pounding of my pussy, coming to a rest with one half of the dildo still embedded in my cunt, got to her feet and stood dutifully by the bed.

I stood up, turned my back to Tammy and told her to tie the straps which were attached to the dildo. Two came up over my hips and around my back, the other up the crack of my ass and clipped onto the others in the small of my back holding my new penis firmly in place. I walked over to the dresser and admired myself in the mirror. My dick hung halfway to my knees and I couldn't wait to use it. But all in good time. I scanned the top of the dresser and quickly found what I was looking for, the heavy wooden backed hair brush Tammy had used on me so innocently just a moment ago.

"All right my girl, I think it's time we got those panties of yours off so bend over that bed." Tammy turned to face the bed then slipped her hands under her maid's skirt and slowly lowered her knickers to the floor then lifted one foot out of them to spread her feet more widely, bent forward at the waist and planted her hands on the mattress. In this position already half of her arse was exposed by the shortness of her skirt but I wanted complete access to those cute little buns. I slid my hand between her legs and upward to gently squeeze her balls then briefly stroked that not so little sissy clit of hers which elicited a small shiver of desire from her. Then slid my hand back up past her sissy pussy and pulled the hem of her skirt up to her waist. There was only a faint redness on her cheeks remaining from my ministrations in the hallway and I do like an arse to be ruby red before I fuck it.

I rubbed the bristle side of the hairbrush across her cheeks then quickly turned it around and delivered a swift blow to her pretty little bum. "Now my girl, I'm going to tan this arse of yours so it's as red as those gorgeous lips of yours. You may think this is your punishment for your earlier indiscretion but you would be wrong. I am going to fuck that sissy pussy of yours very hard and very long and the only lube you're going to get is what that sissy pussy of yours can generate and what your tongue can make when you suck me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress", Tammy replied.

A rapid salvo of blows elicited the proper response.

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress".

I reached forward to adjust her skirt so the lace frill sat nicely above her cheeks then began my assault. As my arm swung backward and forward delivering a hefty blow to one and then the other arse cheek and watched them both blossom from pink to ruby red I again revelled in the fact that Tammy and I had discovered so much about ourselves and each other during our time together that we were able to explore the outer limits of our sexual desires, keep our sex life alive and constantly expanding, and maintain a strong, loving and trusting relationship. For that reason I knew Tammy had to come to the ball.

After five minutes or so of warming her arse I threw the brush on the floor and sat down on the bed next to her.

"Now bitch back on your knees and I want you to get this cock of mine red hot with your mouth before I shove it between those nicely reddened cheeks of yours, understand?"

"Yes Mistress" was again the only verbal response from her as she stood up straight, but I could tell I had pushed her to the limit and when she turned and stood before me her sissy clit protruded obscenely from under her skirt and a long string of pre cum dangled from the tip of her sissy clit to her exposed upper left thigh. Then with another quick curtsey she dropped to her knees between my legs. I placed a hand around the base of my cock so it stood proudly vertical from my groin and if I'd wanted to could easily have fellated myself,but that's what servants are for and I watched with unrivalled joy as Tammy, with a glint in her eye slowly lowered her head and inch by incredible inch the entire 9" of my cock disappeared slowly down her throat until I could feel her top lip brushing against my clitoris. Somehow she was able to hold her head there with my cock half way down her throat as her tongue caressed my pussy lips . After a minute or so of this she slowly raised her head to reveal my shaft thickly coated in her saliva. Eventually the entire length was free of her mouth and she proceeded to lick my cock clean then repeated the whole process but this time when her lips met my lips she only held her head there for a few seconds before pulling back and plunging her head down and I watched in awe as she deep throated my entire cock. As her head bobbed up and down I could see the copious amounts of saliva she was producing trickling down my cock to mingle with my cunt juices. I couldn't resist and reaching forward grabbed her by the hair and rammed her head down onto my cock and thrusting my hips up tried to get as much of that cock down her throat as I could. I held her head fast as those 9" nestled comfortably and listened to the slight gurgling sound of air and saliva making bubbles in the back of her throat.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • An Invitation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds