• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • White On Black Domination

White On Black Domination

My Alaska State driver's licence says Clarice McGinnis but you can call me Clare, since basically everybody does. I got a lot of stuff to do today. It's a busy week at Carleton University. We're in late March 2012 and this massive heat wave has struck the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I was born in the City of Anchorage, Alaska, but have been living in Canada for the past two years. Just an international student exploring life on the other side of the border. The City of Ottawa is the most boring town in the continent of North America, so a gal like me has to make her own fun. Fortunately for me, I'm fairly creative and never afraid to break into new territory.

I stand five feet three inches tall and weigh one hundred and seventeen pounds. I have short, spiky blonde hair, alabaster skin and pale blue eyes. When people meet me they always assume that I am soft and sweet. It's a side effect of being short and harmless-looking. If only people knew the real me. They might run in the opposite direction when they saw me coming. Tonight, I'm giving a certain African gentleman a taste of what I'm really like. Mohammed Amana was born in the City of Mogadishu in Somalia but raised in the City of Calgary, Province of Alberta. He's a second-year student at Carleton University. Like most Black men in North America, he's got a thing for blonde-haired and blue-eyed White women. Like moths to the proverbial flame they come to girls like me. And we irreversibly corrupt them.

Right now, Mohammed is lying completely naked at my feet. He's got his hands and feet tied, and his mouth is properly gagged. I look down at him, admiring my handiwork. Mohammed is bloody and beaten, just like a proper slave should be. I did all kinds of wicked things to him tonight. I like dominating men, and the occasional woman. However, the people that I dominate have to pose a challenge to me. Women tend to be harder to dominate than men, for some reason. I don't know why. The last woman I dominated was Anne Marie Birmingham. She was the same shade of brown as Mohammed here. Sure brings back some of my most cherishes memories as a dominatrix, ladies and gentlemen. In life, some people were made to dish it out and some were made to take it. I dish it out like it's free candy and I make no bones about it. I enjoy being cruel to my lovers, both male and female. I don't apologize for it. I make sure everybody knows who and what they're dealing with when they tangle with me.

I had a lot of fun with Mohammed the Somali bitch, as I said before. I tied him up, whipped him and sodomized him with a strap-on dildo. I enjoy dominating Black guys like Mohammed because they're so damn cocky and full of themselves. They all think they're tough shit and that as a short, blonde-haired White chick, I'm supposed to be meek and submissive. I wish someone would stop peddling that bullshit out there. You should have seen how I made Mohammed squeal while slamming my thick, vibrating dildo into his well-lubricated asshole. Just as I thought, the outwardly macho Black male was a pathetic little bitch once I had him tied up with a dildo up his ass. Yeah, he looked tough but he was a disappointment. I told him to shower and sent him on his way. What a disappointing session. I sat there, remembering one of my most interesting sessions. One that definitely did NOT disappoint.

That butch slut Anne Marie thought she could tangle with me but she paid dearly for it. She was hot, though. A tall, short-haired and light-skinned Black woman I met in the City of Montreal, Province of Quebec. Anne Marie was one of those rare butch Black women who wasn't shy about exploring her submissive side. I must say I had a lot of fun breaking her down and taming her. I thoroughly enjoyed stripping Anne Marie naked and spanking her big ass. It always amazes me that all those masculine gay chicks who call themselves butch or studs and hide their feminine goodies underneath guy clothes tend to have really nice butts. And that's a damn shame because a lot of butch women are touch-me-not studs. Well, I touched this stud plenty of times.

After spanking Anne Marie, I whipped her with my ebony leather belt and watched as it left nice purple marks on her dark skin. I really get off on dominating both Black women and Black men. I don't know why. I'm not racist or anything but it just feels right to me. Pain is an essential part of everyone's life and I don't like my sex without it. Clearly Anne Marie didn't mind a little bit of pain mixed with sex otherwise she wouldn't have sought someone like me. I whipped her really good, then I took out my strap-on dildo. I always enjoy fucking butch women, also known as studs, with my strap-on dildo. And I happily put her on her back, spread her legs, and shoved my strap-on dildo into her pussy. Looking into those lovely, frightened eyes of hers as I drilled my dildo into her cunt really turned me on. I only dominate people I find tough and challenging. If I were a collector, I'd own tigers and lions, not house cats. No real challenge in owning something so tame, you know?

I smacked Anne Marie Birmingham's face and spat into her eyes as I fucked her roughly with my strap-on dildo. She gritted her teeth against the pain as I roughly grabbed her breasts and squeezed them. I laughed at her pathetic attempt not to scream. Just like a butch Black woman like Anne Marie to desperately try staving off what we both know to be inevitable. I always get a lot of screams out of my sexual slaves. And I definitely wanted to get some screams out of Anne Marie Birmingham, my tough butch Black slut. I swiftly removed my strap-on dildo from Anne Marie's pussy, and the butch Black woman groaned in protest. Smiling wickedly, I thrust my entire HAND into Anne Marie's pussy. That's right. I fisted the tough butch slut. Anne Marie's eyes widened in shock as thrust my fist deep into her pussy. I swear her eyes looked like they were ready to pop out of her head. I'm taking this bitch close to the edge. And so I fisted her until she fucking cried and even almost shit herself. I'm not kidding. Anne Marie finally cried like a little bitch and begged for mercy. That's when I finally released her. How about that?

Anne Marie lay on the carpeted floor, bound, panting and sweaty. Tears flowed freely from her eyes as she tried to catch her breath after the terrible, wonderful hell I just unleashed upon her. I stood over her, and spread my legs. Anne Marie looked at me through frightened and confused eyes. The look of fear in those lovely brown eyes of hers turned me on better than any aphrodisiac known to man. I spread my legs, squatted down over Anne Marie's face...and let loose a powerful jet of urine. I pissed all over Anne Marie's face. The butch Black woman looked stunned. I laughed, granting her the honor of my golden shower. I hope she liked it. I don't do this for all of my sex slaves, whether male or female. Only the ones I intend to keep. And that's what I did with Anne Marie. She is moving in with me soon. She'll cook and clean for me, and share my bed. Life is going to be wonderful.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • White On Black Domination

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 142 milliseconds