• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • My Precious Pet Ch. 02

My Precious Pet Ch. 02

Seven days. Seven whole days I had waited for this girl, and now that I had her, I felt like a giddy teenager. Sure, a week was barely anything to my kind, but it had seriously seemed to drag on much too long. Now, as I looked over at her sleeping form in the passenger seat of my car, memories of the first time I had seen her flooded my mind. Early last Friday evening, I had been taking a stroll through the Idaho Falls University campus, partially looking for a snack, but mainly just to get away from my house. It was the closest university to the town I lived in, and college students were notoriously easy prey. As I passed by the library, the double glass doors pushed open, and a short, dark-haired girl walked out.

She was weighed down by a large backpack and kept her eyes on the ground as she came my way; Just a regular student, but for some reason I was stopped in my tracks. She brushed past me without so much as an upwards glance, and my eyes followed after her hunched form while she hurried to the parking lot. Something inside me was triggered, an intrigue that made me want to follow this little girl and know more about her. So I did. The whole week was basically spent finding out where she lived, her daily routine and habits, and who she hung out with. Day by day, my curiosity grew until it was something like a mild obsession. She was near perfection. No close connections, meek, humble, and just the type of lone soul who wouldn't be overly missed.

I was so absorbed in my recollection that I hadn't quite realized my face was split into a wide grin. It had been frozen that way for a while, and under regular circumstances, any normal person would have felt muscle strain and relaxed, but pain wasn't something I usually felt anymore. No matter. We were home now anyways, the seven and a half hour journey finally coming to an end as I pulled my car into the driveway at the side of the house. Sadie was sleeping peacefully in the passenger seat, my mental suggestion in her bedroom coming off a little stronger than I intended. It was better this way though. I'd rather not have to fend off a panicked girl while doing seventy down the freeway.

There was almost a light skip in my step as I jumped out of the car and made my way to the opposite side, quickly throwing open the passenger door and scooping Sadie into my arms. She was no heavier than a cat in a human's grip to me, thanks to my unnatural strength, and after kicking the car door shut I bounded up the stone steps, eager to show my housemates my new pet.

"We're hoooommee!!" I called out, like a father to his family after a hard day of work. No one came into the foyer to greet me, so frowning, I sauntered into the living room. Katie, Ren and Saul had frozen mid-card game, staring at me from their respective positions on the couches. I had never seen such shocked looks on their faces before.

"What?" My frown deepened as I shifted Sadie slightly, then pushed my sunglasses up onto the top of my head. Ren was the first to speak.

"So... This is where you've been for the past couple days? Getting a girl?"

I didn't like his tone, nor the way Katie and Saul's mouths still gaped open. I was entitled to do as I pleased. After being around for 200 years, surely I deserved some freedom?

"Yeah. And? She's my new pet. So none of you are to touch her!" I looked pointedly at Saul before hitching Sadie's nightgown down her thighs a few inches, effectively breaking his eye contact with her exposed skin.

"Now if you'll excuse me, Sadie and I are going upstairs to my room." With that, I turned on my heel and marched across the house to the stairs. I may have sounded like an immature brat at that moment, but it almost couldn't be helped. Here I was, bringing home something that obviously made me excited, and my most trusted pals weren't even happy for me? Lame.

In no time I had zoomed up the stairs and down the hall to my bedroom. Sadie's arms swung slightly as I threw open the door, then slammed it, knowing full well that the trio downstairs heard. Gently lowering her to the bed, I pulled a comforter over her and made sure she was tucked in before darting to my desk and grabbing a chair. The feet scraped loudly over hard wood floors as it was dragged to the foot of the bed, where I plopped down and stared, finally at home and safe with my new pet. Hopefully she would wake up soon, for she had a lot to learn, and I couldn't wait to start playing.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

My bed was always so warm and comfortable in the mornings. I never wanted to get out of it, and today was no exception. Snuggling into the coziness of my pillows and blankets, my body sunk into the mattress like a stone into quicksand. Never had my bed felt so... Soft? Wait a minute. My mattress was a firm! Blinking my eyes open, I stayed still and surveyed what was in front of me. Through almost total darkness, I could see a small night table next to my face with a lit candle atop it. A fair distance beyond that was a large door, centered in a wall painted deep blue. This was not my room. That thought brought on a wave of panic unlike any I had ever felt before. I rolled onto my back and sat straight up in the same motion, head whipping side to side so I could examine my foreign surroundings. Immediately my gaze fell on someone sitting in a chair at the foot of the bed, and I instinctively pulled the comforter up to my neck while trembling violently.

"A-Avery? What's going on?" Something about the look on his face did the opposite of putting me at ease. It was a far cry from the warm, friendly expression he had at the library. Instead, now it was cruel and somewhat amused.

"I am so glad you are finally awake, dear Sadie. You've been asleep for quite some time." His lips curled into something akin to a sneer, causing a shiver to run down my spine in return.

"Where am I? And how did I get here?" My voice sounded whiny and thin, something I was not used to.

"What? You don't remember last night?" Avery's voice took on a mocking tone as he cocked his head slightly to the side. In a rush, the last event I could recall came flooding into my mind like a tidal wave. Eyes. Glowing, red eyes and pure terror. And that voice....

A sharp gasp brought me back to the present, and I vaguely registered that it was mine as I stared at Avery's cold grin.

"You! You were in my room last night! Wait, how long have I been asleep? And how did you even get into my apartment?" A million questions raced through my mind as a sinking feeling started in my stomach and began to spread. I was obviously not in a safe situation.

"The drive to get to my house," Avery gestured all around him with a hand. "Took almost eight hours. It was easier on me if you were sleeping. As for your apartment, doors and windows do little to keep out my kind."

That deep, baritone voice filled the cavernous room and sounded nothing short of deadly. Gone was the jovial tone he used in the library. Now, it was as if his words alone could kill. I swallowed thickly.

"What exactly do you want from me? Was I brought here for a reason?"

Avery all but jumped out of his chair, strolling towards my side of the bed with a predatory stare.

"Oh, Sadie, I am so glad you asked." Now he was sitting at my side, his muscular body turned towards my quickly shrinking one. I couldn't tear my eyes away from his beautiful face as it loomed closer. A skinny, sharp nose ended above his perfectly shaped lips. They were pale and somewhat thin, yet wide and sensual. His chin almost ended in a point, and he had a strong jawline that added a very masculine shape to his heart-like face. After every other part of his countenance had been studied, my gaze slowly traveled up to Avery's eyes.... Those cold, steely grey orbs which were boring into my very soul, it seemed.

"I brought you here for a very special reason. You see,"

I tried to shrink back as Avery's hand snaked up to grab my chin, but he turned my head to look at him forcefully.

"I've been alone for a very long time. My friends keep me company, yes, but I desire something more than that." Avery punctuated the last part of his sentence with a look that made me squirm to get away. It reminded me of a wolf eyeing it's prey.

"Life can get boring after a while. I've seen and done so many things over the years, that I find myself searching for new activities to keep me occupied. And this, my dear, is where you come in."

My struggling proved fruitless as Avery's other hand shot out to grab my upper arm. Even though he had muscles, I was surprised to feel that his grip seemed as strong as titanium. He brought me close to his face while a wicked sneer marred his perfect complexion.

"I've never had a pet before. Some of my kind choose to keep them, but I've never entertained the idea until now."

"Can't you get a cat or dog?" I cut him off, surprised at my own boldness. But really, what person kept another person as a pet? This guy was obviously psycho, and I probably wouldn't survive very long. Avery snorted.

"Humans are much more interesting. Besides, I don't like feeding from animals."

That sentence made me freeze. What on earth was he talking about? In response, Avery let out a deep, booming laugh.

"I'm talking about blood. Sadie, sweetheart, the other reason I decided to take a pet is because sometimes, I don't want to go out and find someone to feed from. Sometimes, I just prefer to stay home and eat here." Avery's voice deepened even more at those last two words, almost demonic and reverberating through the room, but that was the least of my concerns as his eyes suddenly began to glow red. I let out a startled gasp and tried to scream, but the shock of what I was seeing turned it into a strangled squeak. Inches from my face, two of Avery's perfect, white teeth began lengthening and sharpening into points. Where his normal canines once were now happened to be lethal-looking fangs. How I was still conscious, I don't know. My mind wanted to shut off and let me faint, but some cruel force kept me awake.

"Don't worry, love. I won't hurt you unless you give me a reason to. In fact, I think you'll find this quite nice." Avery shifted his body so it was fully facing me, then grabbed me by my arms and brought me onto his lap. I struggled to get out of his embrace, shaking like a leaf in a wind storm, but my efforts just earned more sadistic laughter from the monster who was now leaning into my neck. His hand turned my face away a bit roughly, and I closed my eyes as tears spilled down my cheeks. I knew I was going to die. This monster was going to do who-knows-what to me, and all I could do was tense up and wait for it.

Avery took his sweet time torturing me. The whole time I expected to feel paralyzing pain on my throat, he teased it with his tongue. Up and down he licked, even going so far as my jaw line. I whimpered and refused to open my eyes, somehow hoping the pain would be less if I didn't watch. The licking finally stopped after what seemed like an eternity, and only cool breath remained on a sensitive part of my neck. Still extended, I could feel Avery's lips hovering just above it, until finally two hard points pressed down. I let out a groan as what felt like tiny needle pricks entered my flesh, but far from extreme pain, I felt a strange tingling sensation radiate through my body. Distantly I heard sensuous sucking noises, but they soon faded like the rest of my environment. My body felt like it was floating and every cell seemed electrified and alive. Quivering with pleasure, the errant thought that I never wanted this to end snuck into my mind. No sooner had that realization occurred when Avery pulled his fangs out of my neck. I came back to reality with a shock, my eyes fluttering open to see his head falling backwards, an expression of pure ecstasy on his face. Blood was trickling over his lips and down his chin, and his eyes seemed far away but undoubtedly clouded with passion. After a while, he seemed to notice me still cradled in his arms.

"So... Now do you know what I am?" His voice was husky and thick, and I could only nod weakly in return. I wasn't quite tired, just lethargic and barely able to move. He must have taken quite a bit of blood, even though I only seemed to be in heaven for a moment.

"No, I want to hear you say it." Power laced his command, making me feel very scared in his arms all of a sudden.

"You... You're a vampire?" How was that even possible? A being that subsisted on blood alone had kidnapped me to be his entertainment, after thinking that no such things existed all my life. This was all too surreal.

"Yes, Sadie. I'm what society refers to as a vampire. But now that I've just marked you as mine, I have a new name for you to call me."

I lifted my eyes to the bloody face of my captor. I hated how my predicament just kept getting worse and worse.

"All pets and slaves have a master. I will be yours now, and you will always call me that. Every sentence you speak better have the word 'master' in it somewhere. Or else there will be consequences. Painful ones." Avery's tone turned ice cold as he fixed his steely gaze on me. No longer were his eyes red, but they still terrified me to no end.

"How long will I be here?" I croaked out. Avery lifted one perfect eyebrow in question.

"You forgot something."

I closed my eyes and swallowed hard, wishing myself back home. Too bad I was still in the monster's grasp after a few seconds, and not my own bed.

"How long will I be here... Master?"

"Much better. For as long as I want. If you disobey me or make me angry enough, I will destroy you without hesitation."

I let out a sharp gasp at this.

"But if you make me happy and prove to be a good little pet, then who knows. I may keep you around forever."

His last word slithered through my brain, then triggered an instant response. I tried hard to sit up and wiggle away, desperate to escape my fate.

"No! I have a future, school, family and a life that I can't just leave behind! Let me go!" All my struggling proved futile when Avery quickly threw me back onto his bed, pinning me down with his massive body.

"Your future is here with me now, girl. This is your new life. After a while, everyone will believe you to be dead. And if you don't start calling me master and obeying fast, then they'll be right." He hissed an inch away from my face, and I turned to the side so I wouldn't have to see it. My tears returned full-force, the entirety of what was happening finally starting to sink in.

"Now, I'm tired. I've been awake for several days trying to orchestrate this whole thing. I don't care what you do while I'm asleep, but you're not leaving this room." Avery lifted off me and rolled to the side of the bed. Too scared to sit up, I watched sideways as he stripped off his black t-shirt and black jeans, leaving him clad in nothing but boxers. If he wasn't such a cruel beast I would have thought his body was insanely fit. All the muscles didn't look gross like on some guys, and his tall height made his build even more proportionate.

Without so much as a look at me, Avery crawled back into bed and burrowed under the comforter. It had to be a king size or larger, for I was sure at least four people could fit comfortably in it. Avery must not have cared about this fact because once laying down, he scooted over to me and made sure his back touched mine. I shivered.

"Oh, and if you try to unlock the door, open the window or attack me, I'll hear you well before you complete any of those actions. Even in sleep my hearing is better than any living creature out there. So try to keep it down as well." He grumbled. After what seemed like an hour of holding my breath, I finally broke down and started sobbing harder than I ever had before. I was shaking uncontrollably and clutching the comforter under me, holding on for dear life. In the span of one night, my life had been ruined. Hell, I might not even have much of a life soon. As sluggish as I was from blood loss, sleep could not be attained. So as Avery snoozed away comfortably, I wept like a mother who'd lost a child. Nothing could match the sorrow I felt, and I just wanted to die right then and there. Sadly, the fates were not that kind, and I was left to wallow in pain for the rest of the day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • My Precious Pet Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 273 milliseconds