• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Co-worker Crush Ch. 03

Co-worker Crush Ch. 03

I pulled in the driveway and her car was already in the garage. I knew my son was out because our other car, just back from the body shop was gone. My heart was pounding. I was about to see my wife for the first time in about 36 hours and I knew she had just fucked another man three times and sucked his cock twice. I was sure that she had some of his semen inside her still if not a full load, the remnants of one. She probably had been home for at least 30-45 minutes before I arrived and I wondered if when had showered or tried to clean herself.

I grabbed the camera and my briefcase and walked into the house. She was not in the family room so I dropped the bag and went up to our bedroom with the camera in hand. I figured I might need it for proof if she wanted to deny that she had fucked Jim. As it turns out, I didn't need it for that reason. When I got to the room I could hear some low music playing and I stepped inside. She was in just her sexy bra and panties that she had worn that day. She was lying on the bed and she had a glass of red wine in her hand and one sitting on my side of the bed. I looked her right in the eyes and I'll never forget that look. It was one of dread and excitement and lust all at once.

"Hey babe, how's it going?" I asked her as I walked in.

"Just fine" she replied.

"When did you get home?" I inquired.

"About half hour ago" she responded.

"How'd the meetings go with Jim?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

She paused for a long time and her expression changed several time before she finally said "really well!"

"That's good" I said. "Did you have fun working with him?"

She knew what I was asking and she just smiled and said. "He's really great to work with" almost gushing.

I slipped off my shoes and slacks and my golf shirt and hopped onto the bed next to her. We kissed softly and briefly and I picked up my wine and took a sip. "Tell me all about him, I mean your meetings." I said slyly.

She started off by recapping that first day in his offices with him and his staff. They were all together for most of the morning and then all went to lunch and a restaurant nearby. In the afternoon Ginny and Mary spent some of the time reviewing the branding and marketing campaign materials and then near the end of the 1st day she and Jim ended up in her office alone.

She said they really got along famously in the morning when the others were around and that he was very gentlemanly. Then she was quite frank and told me that during the two hour afternoon session with just Jim she noticed a change. He was coming onto her. I was actually not surprised he is attracted to my wife but I was a little surprised how forward he was, even though they were in the office both married.

More surprising was how easily she admitted to me that she accepted and encouraged his attention. "I flirted with him constantly" she said. She explained they stared into each other's eyes and touched several times and they both knew there was an intense attraction.

Jim and his staff had already planned to go with my wife to the hotel bar after the first day. She said they all went together and she checked into the room while he others, Mary, Chris and Luanne went to the restaurant. When she got back to the hotel bar they had already ordered several appetizers and drinks. She said they ate and talked for a while and as time wore on first Luanne, then Chris and finally Mary left the restaurant. She admitted that she and Jim stayed alone in a booth in the restaurant bar for quite a while chatting. She said by that time she had consumed three red wines and was feeling no pain.

Then she did it. She admitted being with him. I said to her. "Uh oh, three glasses of red wine and you will fuck a guy's brains out!

She paused for a minute and she said "That's exactly what I did!"

She had been sitting on the bed with her back against the headboard with pillows behind her. As she let those words slip out of her mouth she almost jumped up on knees moving towards me and grabbed my right hand. "I fucked Jim last night, I turned into a slut."

She looked at me to gauge my reaction. I could tell even though Jim had fucked her earlier that day she was still really horny. As she got up on her knees I noticed her nipples were hard and she had a wet spot in the crotch of her panties. She was looking at me and I sensed she wanted to know I was not going to flip out but she was almost ready for it if I did. She had the little girl did something naughty please forgive me expression on her face.

I was still a little shocked to actually hear her admit it even though I was turned on by it and was extremely horny at that moment. "Are you mad at me?" she asked tentatively. I think she knew I would not be mad, especially since I had cheated on her before and I had almost encouraged her to fuck someone before. She moved my hand that she had been clutching and put it between her legs. I immediately felt her wetness on my skin.

I looked into her eyes and she was on fire with lust. Her pussy was so wet and I rubbed the side of my thumb along her opening over her panties.

"You're very wet" I scolded, "you've been a bad girl haven't you?"

She shook her head "will you forgive me?" She pleaded mockingly.

"That depends, only if you share every single detail about it" I demanded.

I continued to rub her pussy through her panties and she reached out and started to rub my cock through my boxers. I picked up the wine and took a sip and said. "Spill it, and don't leave out a thing"

She slid down onto her ass next to me, facing me with her right leg bent at the knee snug along my right hip. She leaned her upper body across my right thigh so that her right elbow was between my thighs and her hand was able to continue to massage my cock. She spread her legs so that I had access to her pussy. She still had her panties on and I was rubbing her slit through the fabric.

I leaned back against the pillows and the headboard and listened intently as she recounted how Jim was really coming on strong to her and she was doing the same after the others left the bar. She said he had been rubbing her arm and more than a few times the back of his hand grazed her nipple. She didn't know it but I saw some of it when it happened.

She recounted how he put his hand under the table and started to move it up between her legs. She knew she should stop him but instead she let him move his fingers up to her vagina while they were sitting in the booth. She said it was so hot knowing others might see her and knowing it was someone other than me. Her panties were soaking with her excitement Jim knew how wet she was and that was his approval along with her adoring stare to move forward.

She was not rebuffing his advances but he was still not certain how far she would go and she said she wanted him to come to her room but didn't want to outright invite him up. So when she mentioned it was getting late and that she should be heading to bed he said he would walk with her. She wasn't sure he would go with her all the way to the room but she had decided she wouldn't stop him if he came up with her. She recounted how horny she was walking with him how her heart was pounding and she was nervous about being with him.

She wanted to impress him, she wanted to be sexy and adventurous and turn him on. She knew she needed to release her inner slut. She said when they got on the elevator Jim leaned in and kissed her on the mouth. She resisted at first but she gave in quite quickly and turned to embrace him. It was then that she felt his hard cock through his pants. She said she could tell it was similar in length to mine but felt much fatter. He then moved is hand to her ass as they continued to kiss and then she moved her hand to his crotch between their bodies and rubbed his cock through his pants. She told me it was then that she knew she was going to have sex him that night. She didn't know if she would fuck him right there but she knew she would fool around with him, more than kissing. .

Her voice was slow and deliberate as she recounted these details to me. Her face was flushed as she was reliving it in her mind. I continued to massage her pussy and by now I had moved the crotch of her panties aside and had begun to slide a finger in and out of her hot and very wet opening. Alternately I would rub the top of her opening massaging her clit still hidden beneath its hood. She was rubbing my cock up and down through my shorts and would occasionally squeeze my balls. We were lying side by side but facing each other, it was so hot to watch her face as she relived and described her encounter with this man whom she obviously found extremely attractive.

She said they got off the elevator on her floor and he followed her to the room. This is where I picked up the activity hearing them enter. She knew she wanted to invite him in but knew he would be a gentleman and that she would have to invite him. If you've read all parts of this story you know that he didn't force it but waited for her to invite him in. From this point on I saw what happened to between them and I was wondering if she would tell me exactly what she did.

She did not disappoint. She described how excited and nervous she was when they started kissing. She shared how she just was overwhelmed with attraction to him and there was no way especially after three glasses of wine that she could restrain herself. She said he is a good kisser but not as good as I am but still turned her on. She recounted how she removed her blouse and she helped undress him. She told me she was almost scared to get naked in front of him hoping he would be attracted to her middle aged body. She said he was gentle with his hands and she felt good have him touch her, but it was quite a different feel than that comfortable decades old relationship she has with me.

She explained that she wanted to impress him so she knelt down and in one quick motion removed his shorts. She told me in explicit detail how thick his cock looked and it almost scared her when she saw it up close. She noticed his dark pubic hair was thick and covered his balls, which she said were more than a handful. She looked almost past me as she remembered it in her mind's eye.

Her pussy was dripping hot juice now and I could tell it as thicker and stickier that normal. Some of his cum was still inside her. I then inserted a second finger and was slowly pumping her pussy. She had pulled my briefs down by this time and freed my cock, still lazily stroking it. She recounted how she felt as she first took his cock into her mouth. She couldn't believe how hot and hard it felt. She noticed it felt very rough on her tongue because the underside had so many veins. She said she decided to suck his balls because she knew I liked it and always encouraged her to do that when she blew me. She didn't like that they were quite hairy but she knew he enjoyed it and she wanted to please and impress him.

At this point I moved to pull off her panties and her bra and we shifted so that I could get my briefs all the way off. I then told her to get on top of me and I slid my cock into her. She hesitated looking at me almost afraid to say that his cum was probably still in her. "I know what's in there honey, I could feel your juice is thicker than normal" I pushed her down on to me and my cock was enveloped by her hot slimy hole. She impaled herself on my rigid cock. I don't ever remember being so hard before, it was so erotic and hot listening to my wife describe her wanton lust for another man, sucking his cock and balls. She just stayed in that position with my cock buried deep in her, I was sitting up somewhat and I massaged her tits and ass alternately as she continued.

She said his cock was just a little longer than me but definitely thicker. Her mouth hurt from sucking him but she was so turned on she tried to take it all the way down her throat. She said he stopped her because he almost came and that made her feel good, like she was turning him on and giving him good head. She said she felt strange letting him go down on her right away, as she doesn't like to kiss a man after he has eaten her out but she was so horny that she didn't care anymore.

She recounted that his tongue was thick and rough and he was good at eating her. It is hard for her to cum from oral sex but she said the wine and the fact that she was with another man and he was licking her most private area made her cum rather quickly. It was then the moment of truth as he moved away from her wet and open pussy. His thick purple cock was sticking straight out aimed at her sex when he stood up. She said she couldn't get over how big a man he was and how he towered over her yet he was so gentle. She knew she was at the precipice and if she let him enter her it was going all the way with another man. She thought briefly of stopping and going no further.

She said it was when he looked down on her with those piercing blue eyes and that strong chin that she knew she wanted him to fuck her. She told me how he started slow at first and she felt so full from the girth of his dick. She said after a few strokes her pussy began to open a little and it felt really good to have him on top of her fucking her hard. She said it felt so natural to wrap her legs around him as he rode her to his own orgasm.

She explained that she thought of me before deciding to let him cum in her. She knows it's almost impossible to get pregnant and even if he wasn't fixed it would be unlikely. But she explained she decided to have him cum in her because of our previous conversations about her being with someone else and how on several occasions I would eat her out after I came inside her. She realized then that it would turn me on knowing he had cum in her and she wanted that for me and for her because it is one of the best feelings for her, feeling that cock spasm deep in her shooting seed into hot tunnel. She admitted that she told him not to pull out and begged him to cum inside her and that she came again as he held himself deeply inside of her grinding his pubic bone on hers.

As she was describing this to me she started to ride up and down on my cock and fuck me slowly, she came almost immediately from the motion and the extreme arousal she was feeling as she continued to tell me every lurid detail of her tryst. Keep going, I said, tell me everything. She kept riding me as she told me how he worried after he came about ruining their working relationship and their budding friendship. She said they both agreed they were not interested in leaving their spouses or a long term affair but both needed to scratch an itch for each other. She described how they had laid together for a while and she shared that she was pleased to see that his cock was still hard for her even after he came and that she was still very horny even though she had cum twice she wanted more.

"I climbed on top of him and rode him almost like this" she said breathlessly. "First I slid up and down the underside of his cock riding between my pussy lips. Then I caught the tip of his hard dick in the entrance to my pussy and slid down on it letting him enter me again. Then I slowly fucked myself with his thick cock as I quickly neared orgasm again. I could feel his cum dripping out of me as I moved up and down on him relishing the feeling of him inside me and our juices mixing. I came quietly but it was so good!" She said.

Just then as she continued to ride me I decided I wanted to cum myself. I was so horny and turned on listening to her breathless description of her romp with Jim. My cock was about to explode and I needed some release. I moved forward and pushed her onto her back keeping my hard cock inside her moist opening. She spread her legs and opened herself up even more to me as I started to fuck her forcefully. I was on fire as I pounded my cock in and out of her. I mashed my mouth on to hers and began to explore with my tongue.

Her pussy was steamy and so wet a puddle had already formed on the bed. I knew that my cock was sliding in and out on Jim's cum and I was about to deposit my own load into her womb. I grabbed her head with my right hand and the bed with my left, partially holding myself up above her so I could drive my hips down into her. I was up on my knees with them spread, to give me a good base as I mounted my final assault.

"Yes, yes, fuck me harder fuck me baby" she pleaded. "I'm so fucking hot, fuck me hard, I'm going to cum again!"

This sent me over the edge and I piled down into her, slamming my cock into her one last time, burying myself deep into her. A torrent of semen began to unleash inside of her as I held still and felt her cunt wrap tightly around my cock, almost sucking the cum out of me. I was clenching so tight my foot cramped up and my ass muscles were on fire.

I finally released myself from her tunnel, pulling my spent but still semi hard cock from her. I fell off to her left side exhausted but extremely satisfied.

"I'm assuming this means you're ok with me fucking Jim" she laughed.

"As long as I get to hear all the details, yes, I am o.k. with you fucking Jim. Maybe you want to let me watch next time?" I asked. "I could hide in the closet and he would not have to know!" I said snickering to myself.

"Maybe, I'm not sure there will be a next time" she said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Maybe he won't want to do me again" she replied.

"I doubt that, I'll bet you two fucked again today- didn't you?"

She giggled and said "as a matter of fact yes!"

"I want to hear all the details, but let's wait a while, I'm still relishing the first time you fucked him." I told her. We cuddled and kissed for a while and we were both exhausted and fell asleep.

I awoke in the middle of the night almost thinking the previous two days had been a dream. I wondered if I should tell her that I had snuck in the room that first night and that the next day I taped her session with Jim. I also worried that she might develop an obsession for Jim and lose interest in me. One thing I did know, I had never been so excited and horny as I was when she was recounting her first encounter with Jim while she was riding my cock.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Co-worker Crush Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 940 milliseconds