• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 04

Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 04

12

The next morning Dan woke up with a raging hard on. When they had returned home from the sex shop he had been so tired he didn't have the energy to stick his dick into one of Cock Socket's holes. He hadn't ordered her to clean up so she lay on the bed next to him with one side of her face covered in his dried cum. He pulled the sheets off her and she didn't stir. She was lying on her stomach passed out. He could see the dried cum from Rick, the sex shop owner, on the inside of her thighs. She was so beautiful, he couldn't believe that she had married him and now was his slave.

In the past he would have woken her and seduced her into having sex, but now that she was his slave there was no need for that. He carefully straddled her body so he didn't wake her and aimed his hard rod at the hole nestled between her ass cheeks. He pushed hard, and the head of his cock forced its way past her sphincter roughly. Cock Socket came awake suddenly and cried out, her body involuntarily trying to move away from the rude intrusion.

As soon as she realized what was happening, she stifled her cries and forced her body to remain still so that her master could finish sodomizing her. He hadn't used any lube, so her anus burned as his cock slowly pressed in. She knew she was tearing back there, and she realized that it was something she was going to have to get used to, even enjoy. Her master didn't have to concern himself with her comfort anymore.

Dan slowly eased his long hard length into her tightly clasping ass. He knew she was awake now, but he didn't say anything; he didn't need to, she was a slave and he was her master, and he could use her anyway that he wanted. Her ass was tight though, and it felt like it was tearing the skin off his dick. He'd have to punish her later for causing him pain. After a few more grunting thrusts in and out, her ass seemed to open up more and Dan started pistoning in faster and faster. His groin smacked against her generous butt with each thrust and a loud clapping sound filled the room.

"Spread your cheeks apart," Dan growled.

Cock Socket reached back to obey her master's command. She took one of her tender cheeks in each hand and pulled them apart. On his next thrust in she felt his cock invade further into her sphincter and nearly cried out at the new intrusion. She could feel the hairs of his crotch mash against the crack of her ass and knew that he had his entire length buried in her bowels. It was painful, but she could hear the pleasurable cries of her master and was happy that she was pleasing him. Dan had never been so deep in Cock Socket's anus and it felt like he was in heaven. His heavy balls crashed against her pussy with every thrust and soon they were wet with her juices. "God she's such a slut," Dan thought. "Here I am brutally fucking her ass and she's getting off on it."

Cock Socket was indeed getting excited. She loved to have her ass fucked, and it was getting easier now, the pain from earlier was almost gone. She moaned in sync with each of his thrusts as his balls smacked against her, exciting her sensitive clit. She began pushing her ass back to meet him. She could feel her orgasm approaching as she thought about how she lay helplessly under him, spreading her own ass cheeks so that he could violently use her asshole.

It became too much for Cock Socket, and her body rocked with her orgasm. It was one of the hardest she had ever experienced, and for the first time her pussy squirted as she came. She couldn't help it and cried out, wildly.

Dan felt the now familiar sensation of Cock Socket's ass gobbling up his cock as she came. It was more than he could bear and he came himself, filling her bowels with jet after jet of hot sperm. He collapsed on top of her for a moment, resting, before reluctantly pulling himself off of her. Her ass didn't seem to want to let go of his dick and he had to pull it out with a slight popping sound.

"That was great Cock Socket; your ass is the best. Don't get any of that cum on the sheets," he commanded as he climbed off the bed. "I'm going to take a shower. Make me some scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast so I can eat when I'm done."

Cock Socket was pleased at her master's praise and happily went to make him breakfast, careful not to let any of his cum spill from her ass. She watched him eat when he was done with his shower. "Make yourself something to eat too," he told her, "then do your workout. That's what I want you to do every morning after I've had my breakfast. First thing after your workout, I want you to call that doctor we got the card for and make an appointment, then you can go shopping for those clothes we talked about."

"Yes, master," was all Cock Socket said in response.

Dan smiled to himself reveling in the power he had over her. He wanted to go shopping with her to pick out the sluttiest clothes he could find, but he had to get the stuff ordered he'd need for work. He figured if she didn't bring back clothes he found acceptable he could punish her, and then take her out later.

He went into their spare bedroom, which had been serving as a quasi-office, and checked his email. Mr. Kendrick had sent him a detailed job description which Dan used to create a list of the hardware he'd need. While he was on hold with his ISP, trying to upgrade their internet service, he heard Cock Socket leave to go shopping.

The thought of her going out in public without a bra or panties on made him hard. He knew every man who saw her would be checking her out wanting to get a piece of her ass. Too bad for them he wasn't going with her because he would probably let any man that showed enough interest use any one of her three holes. What else were you supposed to do with a cock socket?

He spent the rest of the morning browsing the net and reading as much as he could about sexual slavery and different opinions about how to treat slaves. By the time she returned from shopping later that afternoon Dan had gotten many ideas for things to do with his new slave. He was surprised when she showed him the clothes she had picked out; they were exactly what he wanted.

"These dresses and skirts are perfect, Cock Socket. Did you have a hard time picking them out?"

"Thank you, Master, I did at first, but then I remembered what you said and just picked out the sluttiest outfits I could find," she replied.

"Good. What about your doctor appointment?" Dan asked.

"I made one for tomorrow at 11:00 AM, Master."

"Are you sure? Tomorrow's Saturday."

"Yes, Master, as soon as I mentioned we received a referral from the sex shop he offered appointments on Saturday."

"Interesting," Dan said, more to himself than Cock Socket. "I haven't had lunch yet, make me a sandwich and then you may have some free time to yourself for a few hours."

"Yes, Master, thank you, Master." Dan was pleased with Cock Socket's behavior. On line he had read many accounts of other slaves that couldn't follow orders, or misbehaved and had to be corrected. He decided that he would save punishments for failures, insubordination, and intentional misbehavior. He wanted Cock Socket to continue to obey him because she wanted to please him, not because she feared him. But he did enjoy forcing her to do things, and his web surfing had given him several ideas for the future.

The rest of the day was largely uneventful, but he did have her give him a blowjob before bed and was pleased when she was able to deep throat him on her own. He was anxious for the doctor visit, but eventually drifted off to sleep thinking about all the new contraptions he was going to build to play with Cock Socket.

The next morning he managed to refrain from using Cock Socket. She made him breakfast and then did her daily workout before getting ready for her appointment. Dan sat around drawing up plans for new toys while he waited. Cock Socket wore one of her new outfits to the appointment and when she sat down in the car the dress rode up so much that Dan could see her pussy peeking out.

When they got to the doctor's office Dan was a little surprised to find no other patients in the waiting room, only a male nurse behind the counter. He handed them the obligatory paperwork to fill out and said the doctor would see them as soon as it was finished. Dan made Cock Socket fill out the paperwork and hand it back to the nurse. A few minutes later a very attractive looking woman came out and called them in.

"Kelly Henderson?" the doctor asked, as she looked at the paperwork. The doctor then saw the collar around Cock Socket's neck and smiled. "What's your real name, slave?"

"Cock Socket," she answered, not looking the doctor in the eye.

The doctor wrote the name down on the paperwork. "That is such a great name!" she said. "I'm sure it describes you perfectly." The doctor then turned to Dan and extended a hand, "I'm Doctor Ramirez."

"Dan Henderson," he responded.

"Why don't you both come back and we can start the checkup," Dr. Ramirez said.

The doctor led them to an exam room and ushered Dan into a chair while she had Cock Socket stand next to the exam table. "Dan, may I instruct Cock Socket during her checkup?"

"Of course, Dr. Ramirez," Dan replied. "Cock Socket, do whatever the doctor tells you."

"Cock Socket, remove your clothes," the doctor ordered. Cock Socket quickly obeyed, she was already wearing very little. "Very nice, that's a great body on your slave," the doctor commented. "I'm a little jealous. My slave is so pathetic. He's the nurse you saw in the lobby."

"Your nurse is your slave?" Dan asked, surprised.

"Yes," she said as she directed Cock Socket to the exam table. "We met in med school. Somehow he got the nerve to ask me out and against my better judgment I accepted. He was nice and smart so I continued to date him. Over time I discovered how submissive he was and eventually turned him into my slave. He actually has a medical degree too, but I prefer to keep him as my nurse. What about you? How did you acquire Cock Socket?"

"A similar situation," Dan replied. "We met in college, started dating, eventually got married, and then I discovered how she likes to be dominated. A couple of days ago, she asked to be my slave."

Doctor Ramirez was listening as she examined Cock Socket. She made a clucking noise when she inspected the cuts and bruises on her ass. "I would never tell anyone how to treat their property, but you must be careful with cuts like this. They could have gotten infected."

"Yes, I know. They were caused by an overzealous friend. Next time I allow him to play with her I'll make sure he doesn't do as much damage."

"Yes, it would be a shame for such a lovely slave to be disfigured due to negligence. It's good that you care enough about her to have her get a checkup."

Dan nodded. "I care about Cock Socket very much. I still love her despite the change in our relationship."

"I feel the same way about Needle Dick," the doctor said. "I like to think of him more like a pet. We love our pets, would never hurt them or mistreat them, but we'd let others play with them and discipline them if it was necessary."

"That's how I feel about Cock Socket, like she's my pet. I am responsible for her safety and well being and in return she obeys my every command."

"Exactly," the doctor said with a smile. "It's good to meet someone who thinks the same way I do. I've met others who treat their slaves cruelly for no reason, even trade and sell them. Would you sell your dog just because you wanted a new one?" she asked rhetorically.

Dan nodded in agreement. "I see what you mean. I haven't met anyone else yet, but I see what you mean. I've read many different opinions on the internet and decided that this was the best way to treat a slave."

The doctor finished examining Cock Socket while she and Dan conversed more. "I'll have her previous doctor send over her records. She seems to check out fine but I'll know for sure once I get all the labs back. Was there anything else you needed?"

"I do have a few questions, doctor. I'm thinking about getting implants for her, and was also considering nipples pierced. Should I get the implants first?"

"Yes, it's probably wise to get the implants first. You'd have to take the nipple rings out to get the implants and the holes might close up in while she healed. Do you need a referral to a plastic surgeon?"

"Yes, thank you," Dan said cheerfully. He hadn't even thought about how to find one.

"I actually have a list you might be interested in," the doctor said, "but I only hand it out to people who are willing to put themselves on the list too. It contains names and numbers for professionals who are like us. There are a couple plastic surgeons on the list and many others that you may find useful."

"They all have master/slave relationships?" Dan asked.

"No," the doctor said chuckling, "they all live an alternative lifestyle. Most of them are swingers, but some of them have slaves. I don't have that on the list, just their name, profession, any other services you they may be able to perform, email address, and phone number. When you contact one, just tell them you got their name from my list. I update it all the time via email, but if you agree to add your name I'll print you out a copy right now."

It sounded like a good idea to Dan so he agreed. He doubted anyone would need the services of a software engineer, but Doctor Ramirez seemed excited when she found out. He also put down that he worked wood as a hobby on the sheet she handed him. When she gave him the list he was astounded at the different professions he saw. It would be a very handy list indeed.

"I don't have another appointment for at least an hour," Doctor Ramirez said, "would you mind if I called Needle Dick in her and teased him a bit?"

Dan had nothing else planned for the rest of the day so he agreed. "Sure, Doctor, I would love to see your technique."

"Please, call me Angela, Dan," she said with a smile. "After what we're going to do now I think it will be appropriate." Doctor Ramirez called Needle Dick on the intercom and ordered him to come to the exam room. She had Cock Socket put her legs back in the stirrups on the exam table so that her pussy was spread wide when he came in.

When he came in Needle Dick nearly fainted at the site, and Dan could tell he was very nervous. "What do you think of Cock Socket, Needle Dick? She's very beautiful isn't she?" the doctor asked.

"Yes, Mistress," he answered meekly.

"You'd like to fuck her, wouldn't you," she teased.

"Yes, Mistress, very much."

"But you can't, can you? Your dick is too small to fuck, isn't it?" she teased.

"Yes, Mistress," he said looking down at the ground.

"I bet Dan has a big dick," she said, reaching over to his crotch. She was pleasantly surprised when she felt the bulge in his pants. She unzipped Dan's pants and pulled out his cock. She gasped with wonder as she held its growing length in her hand. "Look at it, Needle dick. Isn't this the most beautiful cock you've ever seen?"

Dan's dick reached its full length as Angela slowly stroked it while she teased her slave. "Yes, Mistress, it is a beautiful cock," Needle Dick agreed as he glanced at it jealously.

"I would love to have this cock inside me," the doctor cooed. "Would you like to see Dan fuck me, Needle Dick?"

"No, Mistress. You know I don't like it when you fuck other men."

Angela laughed at him and continued to stroke Dan's dick lovingly. "Look how big it is! I bet this dick wouldn't have any trouble getting me pregnant, unlike your pathetic little worm. Would you like that, Needle Dick? Would you like to see Dan's big cock squirting its load into my fertile pussy?"

"No, Mistress," he said, close to tears.

"I don't care what you think," she said cruelly. "I know I promised I wouldn't have a baby with anyone other than you, but I don't know if I'm going to be able to resist this cock, and a real man like Dan never uses a condom, do you Dan?

"No, I don't" Dan grunted. He was having a hard time keeping his cool. The doctor was obviously very skilled at giving a hand job.

"Needle Dick, show Dan your pathetic penis," the doctor commanded. "Show Dan why I'm forced to fuck other men,"

Needle Dick reluctantly lowered his scrubs. Dan didn't really want to see the slave's penis but when he did he laughed out loud. It was so small and thin it looked unreal. Dan didn't think it was possible for a man's penis to be that small; it was barely larger than a woman's clit. Needle Dick hung his head in shame, and a tear ran down his face.

"It is laughable isn't it?" the doctor asked rhetorically. "Everyone laughs at him; his little dick is one big joke. Not like your dick, Dan. Your dick is wonderfully large and thick. I don't think I'll be able to resist fucking you."

Angela was looking up at Dan as she said this, her eyes filled with lust. She suddenly leaned forward and engulfed his cock with her mouth. She sucked on it for several seconds before reluctantly releasing it. Dan looked over at Cock Socket as the doctor sucked. Cock Socket was beginning to squirm in excitement on the exam table, but she looked like she wanted to run over and snatch his cock away from the doctor. She remained where she was like a good little slave.

"Mmmmm, I could get used to sucking your dick Dan," Angela said, smacking her lips. "Would you like to suck his cock, Needle Dick? Would you like to take it away from me so that I couldn't suck it?"

Needle Dick looked conflicted. He didn't want the doctor playing with Dan's cock, but he didn't want to either. "I will suck it, Mistress," he said reluctantly.

"That's not what I asked; I asked if you wanted to suck it, Needle Dick."

"Yes, Mistress, I want to suck it," Needle Dick croaked.

"Beg Dan to suck his cock, Needle Dick," the doctor commanded.

"Please, sir, may I suck you cock?" Needle Dick asked as if he were in pain.

"No, I'm not gay," Dan said angrily. He was up for humiliating the man, but he had no desire to have him suck his cock.

"Did you hear that, Needle Dick? Dan thinks you're gay." She took Dan's cock back into her mouth and sucked again. "Needle Dick often sucks the cocks of my lovers. I try to find bisexual men with big dicks to play with us, but none of their dicks can compare to yours. I love watching the torment in his eyes when he chokes down their sperm. He says he's not gay, but when I have one of my lovers fuck him in the ass his cock gets so hard, and he often spurts his pathetic load when they cum in his hole."

Needle Dick looked so embarrassed at her words, and Dan could tell that it was the truth. In fact, despite his embarrassment and discomfort, his penis did seem to be hard. Dan smirked at Needle Dick and the slave looked back down at the floor.

"I bet you have a nice big load stored up, huh Dan?" the doctor asked.

Dan nodded and grunted in agreement with her. It was getting harder for him to speak as her expert hands worked over his cock.

"I want to see him eat your cum, Dan. Cum on Cock Socket's face, Dan, then I'll make him lick it off," she hissed.

Dan motioned Cock Socket over to them. She eagerly jumped down and knelt in front of her master. "Present your face, Cock Socket," the doctor told her. Cock Socket looked up at the head of her master's dick expectantly while Angela continued to stroke it.

Dan was close to cumming and so no reason to hold back. With a loud groan his cock erupted and jet after jet of thick sperm coated Cock Socket's beautiful face as Doctor Ramirez guided the shots. "My God, I've never seen so much cum," the Doctor breathed.

Dan's cock was still dribbling onto Cock Socket's face when Angela gobbled it into her mouth as she pumped the rest of it down her own throat. "Mmmmmm," she moaned around his cock as she swallowed the last of his sperm. "So sweet," she said as she released his dick. "I'm afraid, Needle Dick, that there's no way I'm going to be able to stay away from this cock. Now get over here and clean Cock Socket's face with your tongue."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds