• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bait & Switch: Girlfriend to Bitch

Bait & Switch: Girlfriend to Bitch

The truth is, I really had no idea what I was getting into. When I first met Robert, I was waiting tables at the local diner, Panquakes. I am by nature an exceptionally meek woman, 26 years old, slim but not starvation-slender, with a hovering aura of pale grey. My hair is average-colored brown and it hangs down to an average length on my back. When I met Robert, I was living in this world just like a lost cat or fading ghost.

That fateful Wednesday, I was waiting on Robert (oh, the irony of hindsight!). He ordered-- I still remember-- a ham sandwich with extra mayo and a beer, and then flashed me one of those million dollar smiles. You know, the kind worn by TV actors, gold-plated and warm to the touch.

"What are you doing this Saturday, sweetheart?" He asked, smooth as silk. I was so shocked and flattered, I could barely bring myself to speak. I had never, ever been asked out on the job. When I finally mustered the will to flex my larynx, the words were too fast and ran over each other,

"I'm working morning-- in the-- but only 'til 4-- then-- I don't have-- I'm free."

You see, Robert isn't the most handsome, but he is built like a real man, with a square chin, and girth between the shoulders. His hair was ash colored and graying strategically at the sideburns. Even his small paunch titillated my narrow female bones.

"Come over to my place, beautiful. I just live a few blocks from here. We'll eat dinner. It'll be nice."

"Ah-ah-ok. Ok."

I never had a chance. Saying no is something I've never been too good at...

Robert left and I already started daydreaming about the ensuing romance we would have-- tender kisses, movie nights, and heaps of "huns" and "darlings" on each other's lips. My palpable desperation transfigured itself into a pipe dream.

***

When I walked over to Robert's house for our first date, I was terribly nervous. I wanted so badly to make a good impression that I spent hours doing my hair and makeup and choosing the perfect outfit.

"Hey beautiful!" He exclaimed when he opened the door, gold-plaited smile flashing. "Everything's just about ready."

And it really was lovely. Robert had ordered take-out from an Italian restaurant, set the table, and even bought a nice bottle of wine. It seemed like all my dreams were coming true-- I could almost feel the ocean breeze on our future seaside strolls. When we parted, he kissed me respectfully on the mouth, and we agreed to meet in a few days.

This courting process went on for a few weeks, at a steady pace. On our third date we had very quiet sex. Robert laid me down on my back and thrust his impressive cock deep into my pussy. I shut my eyes tight and bit my lip, hoping that I wouldn't disappoint Robert. Just being an instrument of his pleasure was enough to send ripples of ecstasy up and down my body as he grunted and emptied his warm load into my pussy hole. He didn't even ask if I was on the pill, and I didn't dare bring up the issue... I felt so incredibly blessed to have found Robert, the only man who had taken the time to get know me in a long, long while. In fact, looking back, he probably sensed this about me, my desperation, and ensnared me knowing I was vulnerable prey.

* * *

I'll never forget how "it" started: the change, the shift, whatever you want to call it. We were in bed cuddling and kissing (this was probably our fourth or fifth week together), when he stopped crooning, shot me a serious look, and said,

"You want to make me happy, right? Don't I deserve a good loving woman??" A wave of devastation crashed over me.

"Why, I, of course! Have I been... not??"

"Well, I've sure been doing a lot for you these last couple weeks. It would be nice if you could show your appreciation for your man once in a while, in a proper way. Cook me dinner or... other things. A good woman that I can show to my friends, you know. A man needs to be treated well."

Tears sprung to my eyes-- I wanted so much for Robert to feel like the most appreciated man in the world. He was, in a sense, my hero, my God. Before Robert, I had no purpose, and now...

"Oh, Robert! I would do anything for you! Anything! You are the most important thing in my life."

He chuckled, "Anything, huh? Then get to sucking, bitch." The word bitch slapped me up side the face and I could feel my cheeks burning with embarrassment.

"Wh-what, Robert?"

"I said: get on your knees, unzip my pants and take my hard cock in your mouth and fucking suck. You're mine, right? All mine? Then worship my dick."

"Of course I'm yours! I-I'll do anything you want, to make you happy."

"Then get sucking, bitch."

Robert stood up and looked down at me with a stony expression. I could see he was starting to get hard through his jeans. For a minute I just swayed on my knees, in a state of shock. Suddenly, Robert became enraged and grabbed me hard by the hair.

"Dumb bitch, I'm not gonna tell you again. I said undo my pants and suck my rod. NOW. Who do you belong to, huh??"

"Oh! Robert! You! You own me!"

I scrambled to undo his pants and expose his thick, 8-inch cock. It was half-hard and growing. I felt terribly honored to have the privilege of servicing Robert's—my owner's-- cock. But I wasn't very experienced, and I was nervous I wouldn't be up to par. I tried my best to take his throbbing rod into my mouth and down into my throat. It felt enormous and I immediately started gagging uncontrollably, so I desperately started licking the head, paying close attention to the ridge, and then traveled down to the base, all the way down to his balls. While I gently sucked and licked his balls, I used my hand to stroke his magnificent dick. I put every ounce of energy into pleasing his cock, to show him what I high esteem I held him in, and, most importantly, to let him know that I was completely and utterly his. It was like I was finally finding my place in the World: serving Robert the best I could.

"Ugh. You can't suck dick for jack."

He grabbed me hard by hair and started thrusting himself deep into my mouth, causing me again to tear up and gag. Still, he pumped and pumped into my face-hole, ignoring my spluttering. The sound of his balls periodically slapping my chin punctuated his robust grunting. I grabbed Robert's buttocks and tried to aid him in jamming his cock even further down my throat. Soon, his thrusts became frenzied, and he gripped my head firmly and shoved me onto his erect member faster and faster, so that I knew he was getting close to orgasm.

"Drink it all, slut! Every last drop." He yelled suddenly. I felt his warm cum spray the back of my throat and flood my mouth. I hungrily swallowed it all, savoring the light salty taste and viscous texture. It dawned on me that my pussy was dripping wet, throbbing with desire to be used...

After drinking his precious load, I looked up at Robert who was heavily panting, and smiled meekly. My affection was not returned,

"Lick that up-- off the floor!" He demanded. I looked down to where he was pointing and saw a few little pools of cum that I guess dripped out of my mouth onto the hardwood floor. Anyways, I didn't know this whole affair was the beginning of a new era in our relationship (I.e., my subjugation), I just desperately wanted to please Robert and show him that he was my king. So, I barely missed a beat before sinking down to my hands and knees and pressing my tongue to the floor, lapping up the glistening drops of cock juice.

"Good girl, that's it. Just like a dog. That's a good bitch. Every drop now...."

I knew I had to prove myself so I scoured the floor and made sure every bit was consumed before laying prostrate before Robert.

"No-oh! Get up on your knees and look at me. You're not done yet."

The last ember of will I had had been extinguished: I would do anything and everything.

"Look at me in the eyes," he said, burning holes into my pupils with his own, "and open your mouth. I need to give your filthy mouth a rinse."

My compliance was mechanical. In 2 seconds my mouth was wide open. My body shook with delight, though I didn't have an inkling of what was coming. It didn't matter-- I only had to do what I was told. Robert started hawking up a big juicy loogie (he habitually spits), bent close to my mouth, and spit right into my parted lips.

"Gargle and swallow, bitch. Clean that mouth out. You're still not done fulfilling your duties as my woman and I need your mouth to be fresh."

And, just as he ordered, I swished around his spit in my mouth, gargled it in my throat, and swallowed it in a hard gulp. My nipples hardened when I realized I could still taste the faint taste of his saliva-- flavored with Marlboro Reds-- on my tongue. My pussy was throbbing, but I knew I had to satisfy Robert completely before I began to even consider assuaging my own desires.

"Now that your mouth is clean, clean up my dick. Lick up all the cock scum and make sure you get my balls."

"Y-yes sir." I automatically replied.

With pleasure, I took his dick into my mouth, sucking down the remaining cum. I even tongued his urethra to remove any stubborn build up. I meticulously licked every bit of his shaft, then I progressed down to his balls, and tried to get as close to his anus as possible. When I was sure my new master's dick was completely free of jizz, I looked back up at him, hoping he would be at least satisfied with my work.

"Good bitch. You're learning." He asserted, "Now bring me a beer and wash yourself up. Tonight you get the privilege of sleeping at the foot of my bed."

"Oh-- thank you!"

"You mean, thank you, sir." The training had begun, and he couldn't afford to coddle me at the crucial induction phase. He reached back and slapped me hard across the cheek.

"Oh my G-- I'm so sorry, sir. Right away, sir."

By now, my pussy was in pain from all the pent up arousal that accumulated over the course of that life-changing experience, but I didn't dare lay a finger on myself. A significant transformation had occurred-- I no longer belonged to myself. I was Robert's possession; and, like an object, I remained where I was placed last. Also like an object, I had no foresight. I couldn't imagine the debaucherous and pleasurable revels that would transpire under the guise of my new subjugated position.

I didn't stop to think long. I crawled to the refrigerator on my hands and knees. I had an order to fulfill.

To be continued..

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bait & Switch: Girlfriend to Bitch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 440 milliseconds