• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Standing Up

Standing Up

12

Chapter 1

I'm a sexed-up guy. Well, I'm sure I'm not alone, guys mostly seem to like sex, me, I adore it.

I am married and, yes, we do have sex, actually pretty often, three, four times a week. Me, I could do it three, four times a day. You see what I mean.

Deb and I have been married six years now, I'm thirty-one and she's twenty-eight. So, we're no longer newly-weds but we're sure not an old married couple, either. It's me, really, I'm just a horny guy, always have been.

I often work from home, Deb works in a local bank, and when I'm at home, well, I often start looking at porn, several of a half-dozen favorite websites that are bookmarked on my PC. I'll sometimes just sit naked at my computer and keep my cock handy for a good video to come along in the list of newly-uploaded offerings.

I was doing just that several months ago when the computer began beeping as I watched two young girls eating each other. It was Skype, the internet video-calling phone software that I had installed a few months back. It seemed that a video caller was online so I took it seeing that it was my mother-in-law, Betty.

"Hi, Phil. I took a chance that you'd be working from home today. I saw that you or Deb was on line and just thought I'd see how you'all are doing."

I knew that the webcam was sitting on top of the computer and could see she was basically getting a head shot of me though there was a little of my bare shoulders that were visible.

"Yeah, I'm home, getting caught up on reports. We're all fine. Kids are in school, Deb's at work. Not a lot going on, what about you two?"

"Oh, Henry's traveling, it's that new account he's handling now. Seems there's some problem or other so he got on a plane yesterday morning. Just me around the house. You look comfy, didn't mean to catch you without a shirt on, must be nice to work from home, huh?"

"Yeah, one of the perks, I suppose. No sense in getting dressed-up if I'm not going anywhere."

"So, did I catch you without any pants on, too?"

"Um, well, I guess I'd rather not say," I told her.

"Deb has told me you watch some videos online sometimes. Did I catch you at it?" she asked saucily.

Now, my mother-in-law is not some dried-up old bag. She's in her lower to mid-fifties and really looks like an older version of my wife who is medium-height and quite curvy. So, the situation had not necessarily deflated my erection.

"Oh, just relaxing, Betty, you know how it is."

"Stand up, let me see, Phil," she asked.

"Well, I don't know..." I evaded.

"Come on, Phil, we're family, after all," she urged.

"You really want me to stand up?"

"Sure, I'm curious about what you do all day at home. Maybe I'll tell you what I do when I'm home alone."

With that I stood up and I could see in the split screen that the picture was cut off right at my navel.

"Oh, can I ask you to tilt the webcam down a little?"

Well, she wanted it, so I reached over and moved it down as I watched my hard swollen cock appear on the monitor.

"Oh, my. Very nice indeed. I hope my daughter is fully appreciative of what I see. I certainly am. And shaved, too, that's really sexy. Was that your idea or Deb's?" she asked naughtily.

"Um, kind of her's, she said a friend of her's told her how she was giving her husband oral sex more now that he was shaving down there."

"So, her idea but you're the beneficiary, right?"

"Yeah, I guess that's true," I told her, grinning.

"Were you looking at porn?"

"Well, I was just taking a break from work, you know how it is," I rather lamely answered.

"Had you started? You know, getting off?"

"You're very curious, Betty."

"Perhaps I'm might just like to watch."

There it was. My mother-in-law wanted to watch me jack-off.

"That would be rather naughty of us both, you know."

"I know. So?"

"That's what you want to see, me jacking off?"

"Yes, it will surely get me in the mood, please go ahead."

"It will just be between the two of us, of course," I said and she agreed so I moved the webcam down and lined it up to get a good view of my cock and pulled the bottle of lube out of the desk drawer that Deb and I each use for looking at porn.

I squeezed some on my hand and began taking long, slow strokes up and back along my shaft leaning back in the chair as I watched my mother-in-law watching me.

"Mmm, feels good, you like watching, Betty?"

"Oh, yes, it's rather hotter than I'd even imagined," she replied as I saw some tell-tale movement of her arm below the cut-off point of the picture.

I went on masturbating as my wife's mother watched my every stroke and soon I was getting very close. There was no doubt that her watching was adding to the sensuality of the whole thing.

"Mmm, I'm close, really close," I groaned as I threw my head back and arcs of cum went spurting up from my cock landing on the keyboard and my knee and thigh.

"Oh, quite a show, Phil. You really do have a lot of semen. I'd forgotten how younger men are. It even looks like you're still pretty hard."

I took my hand away and showed her how my cock was still erect.

"Yeah, I'm still pretty hard. Might have to do it again in a bit."

"Are you able to cum again, right after? Or do you have to wait and like re-charge your batteries?"

"Oh, I can usually cum a second time, why?"

"Would you do it again? For your mother-in-law? Your horny mother-in-law?" she asked coyly.

"Well, maybe just for you, Betty."

"Would you like me to join you? You've made me very excited this morning, Phil. I'm feeling quite naughty after seeing your wonderful cock cum so beautifully."

"Sure, it's nice to have company," I told her and I watched in surprise as my wife's mother began taking her clothes off as I watched her from three hundred miles away.

As her bra slid off her arms, I got a preview of how my wife would possibly look in a few years down the road and was pleased. Betty's breasts did have a slight hang to them it was really only minor, they looked quite lovely to me with their nice, tight nipples and luscious undercurve.

She bent down pulling her shorts down and stood there naked except for a pair of bikini panties which, as she looked directly at the camera, she began to pull down.

Fully naked, now, she stood there for me to see. She was perfectly shaven just like her daughter.

"Guess I'm not too bad for an old broad," she said laughing.

"Oh, Betty, you sure are making me hard. Look," and I turned sideways for her to see.

"My that's outstanding in the true sense of the word, Phil," she said as she sat down in her chair and adjusted the webcam. Then she lifted her feet up to the desk, one on each side of the computer, opening herself for display as she said, "I guess this is how it's done, it's a first for me."

"It sure works for me, Betty, you are one hot, sexy woman for sure," I told her as she began rubbing her fingers across her pussy, spreading a glistening film of her juices between her legs.

I put more lube in my hand and began again.

"Will you cum as much the second time, Phil? Or will it be less?" she asked.

"Probably less though I sure have something arousing to watch, I'm sure that'll help."

"Why thank you, that's a nice thing to say. I haven't had a nice complement on my body like that in a long time. Thank you."

"Mmm, thank you, Betty, for making me so hard I can do it again."

We both masturbated quietly except for a few soft moans here and there as we watched one other.

"Mmm, mmm, are you getting close, Phil?"

"Not quite yet, it's my second time you know, one right after the other."

"I'll slow down then, maybe we can have our orgasms at the same time. That would be nice, huh?"

"Yes, a lovely way to bond with one's mother-in-law, cumming together, so to speak," I told her as I slid my fist up and down.

"Yes, it is and we don't even have to be in the same room. Maybe it's s good thing we aren't," she added suggestively.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to comment on that or not. She was a sexy woman and, yes, I was attracted to her just as I am to her daughter who resembles her so much.

She had two fingers inside now as her other hand fingered her clit, she was going at it with both hands, something women can easily do; lucky them.

"Are you closer now?" she asked and I told her I was.

"Mmm, oh, this is so hot doing this together, Betty. I think I'm learning more about you."

"Oh, there's more you don't know, believe me," she said back.

"Like what?" I wanted to know.

"Well, there may be a time and place for that, just be patient."

I didn't know what that might mean, only that it was another little interesting facet to my wife's mother.

I like to masturbate slowly, taking my time, savoring the feelings, so perhaps I was slower than Betty was expecting, plus I'd just jacked-off already. I'm now over thirty so things have slowed down a bit below the waist. But, I was getting there.

"Just another minute or two, Betty. It's helping that I have such a sexy woman to look at."

"Yes, I'm enjoying this even more than I'd thought. Maybe it's a good thing that we're not together doing this."

It was another comment that had me wondering, though it was pretty direct, wasn't it?

I slowly stroked as she watched and fingered herself in and out as her other hand rubbed her clit. She was now going a little faster and I could now feel the telltale tingling in the head of my cock; I was close, very close.

"Yes, this is it, Betty," I told her as arcs of cum began spurting up out the head of my cock as I stroked on.

"UNNH, UNNH, uh, uh, mmm, mmm," I groaned as I watched my mother-in-law begin to tremble as she pleasured herself.

"Oh, yes, now, UMM, MMM, MMM, OOH, OOH, umm, mmm, oh, so good, mmm," she cried out.

We both continued for a minute longer then she took her fingers out and brought them to her mouth and sucked their flavor off. More about her that I didn't know before. What a sexy, hot woman.

"Whew, that was intense. Was it good for you, Phil?"

"Oh, Betty, that was just the best. You've made my day for sure. I'm so glad you called."

"Well, so am I. Rather a surprise but quite a wonderful one at that. We must do this again, sometime, Phil. Do you do yourself very often? I know that's quite a personal question but, after all, we''re both naked."

"Indeed we are and I'm still enjoying the view as you can see," I told her as I lifted up my hard cock for her to see.

"Yes, it's really thrilling to think that I can still elicit such a reaction in a man. Makes me feel rather younger again, for which I thank you."

"Don't thank me, it's your lovely body that did it. After all I married a younger version of that same body. You two could be sisters, you know."

"Oh, now you're making me wish I was right there with you, Phil. And that means I should sigh-off."

"Well, if you must. It's been a wonderful visit with you. We must do this again soon."

"Are you working from home tomorrow?"

Well, what have we started, I wondered.

"Um, no, but I will on Thursday."

"See you on Thursday. Don't dress up," and she signed off as I sat there with my cock in the air, hard as ever.

I did a few more reports, then jacked-off one more time, my eyes closed reliving the earlier moments with my naked mother-in-law splayed open masturbating for me as we watched one another. God, it was so sexy.

Chapter 2

Right at ten AM, my computer beeped with a Skype call from my mother-in-law. Opening the window, all I saw was a screen showing the office room in my in-law's house with no one in sight.

"Are you there, Phil," I heard Betty ask.

"I'm here, where are you?"

"Are you alone?"

"Yes, sure," I replied as I saw my mother-in-law enter the picture...naked. A twinge went right to my cock as she stepped in front of the webcam and stood there.

"Can't be too careful, can we?"

"No, I suppose not. So how are you today other than quite lovely which I can see for myself?"

"Horny, how about you? Yours rather shows, doesn't it? Quite nice. May I get a close-up?"

Well, she is family so I moved close to the camera as the head of my cock loomed large as I refocused the webcam.

"Oh, very nice. It's nice to get to know it better. More like seeing it in person. Almost like I can reach out and touch it. Maybe another time, thanks," she said making me wonder again where this was all headed.

"Shall we enjoy ourselves?" she asked as she sat down and put her heels on the desk to begin rubbing.

I moved back and sat down, getting the bottle of lube and putting a few drops on my hand, then began taking long, slow strokes.

"So, when's Henry coming back from his trip, Betty?" I asked.

"Oh, tomorrow night. We'll have some time tomorrow if you'll be home," she offered. I think she's really getting into us getting off together over the internet. I was sure that probably at that moment, there were all kinds of people on Skype doing lots of naughty things, I was glad I was one of them. My mother-in-law was turning out to be one sexy woman.

"Well, I have two appointments in the afternoon but the morning's open, sure, let's have some more fun tomorrow morning. I'll be horny again."

"So will I, Phil. Our little get togethers have been making me quite aroused. I just hope I don't give Henry a heart attack when he gets home tomorrow night."

"Yeah, I'm afraid I've taken some of this out on your lovely daughter the last few nights. I see her come home and, well, she looks so much like you that I just follow her upstairs and when she's changing, well, I don't let her get into comfy clothes too quickly."

"You have the advantage of a spouse being home. Me, I have to take care of it myself. This has really gotten me wound-up. More than in a long time."

"I hope you're enjoying our little sessions, I certainly am."

"There's only one thing I'd enjoy more but, for now, let's just enjoy this," she said as we both continued. It was another somewhat cryptic remark that made me even harder, if that was possible.

"Mmm, this is nice, Phil, feels good. How's it for you?"

"Good."

"Do you like your cock sucked? I suppose most men do."

"Well, then I'd be pretty typical, I suppose, yes, I do. Is it something you like to do?"

I figured I'd ask her back just to raise the stakes a bit, this was getting interesting.

"Well, it's something that I've always loved doing. I think it's the feeling of being able to give such extreme pleasure, something that will make a man just achieve the heights of ecstasy, that I find so erotic and pleasing. It's something that I rather miss doing."

I didn't think I wanted to pursue that as it seemed reflective on Betty's private life with her husband.

"Well, it's something I sure love."

"I'll keep that in mind," she replied, another somewhat vague comment that seemed suggestive. We kept pleasuring ourselves as we each watched the other hundreds of miles away.

Soon, we had completed another session with each other in a far more intimate fashion than I'd ever dreamed possible. My mother-in-law was an incredibly sexy woman and my desire for her was something that had surprised me but had grown with each time we entertained one another in this most-intimate way.

Betty and I continued our online masturbation trysts a couple of times each week and after we had been doing it for a month or so, Deb told me her mom was planning a visit. That news usually doesn't cause my cock to harden but it did this time. The possibilities, though unconfirmed by my mother-in-law, were greatly expanded now that we were on such an intimate basis with one another. I was greatly anticipating her upcoming visit.

The next Tuesday, when the beep alerted me of an incoming videocall, I was ready to ask about her upcoming visit.

"Good morning, Betty," I greeted her sitting naked as usual for our get-togethers.

"Good morning to you, Phil," she said as she slipped her negligee off her shoulders baring her lovely breasts for me.

"You're looking quite beautiful this morning. Makes me wish we were together. I hear that we soon will be, that you're visiting us in a few weeks."

"Yes, I'm quite excited, are you?"

"Even more than usual, Betty. I hope I can see all this in person," I tell her as she adjusts the camera to show more of her nakedness.

"It's nice to have a man want to see me naked these days, Phil, I surely do appreciate it."

"Well, you're quite lovely and certainly a lot sexier than I ever gave you credit for."

"You might just find out how sexy your mother-in-law really is, Phil. Are you feeling good, getting close?" she asked as she rubbed briskly over her wet pussy, her legs wide before the webcam.

"Mmm, yeah, really good. I'm so horny this morning, looking at you like this is making my cock so hard," I told her.

"I like that, Phil, mmm, think about it going in here," she said as she pushed two fingers up inside and fucked herself for me.

There was no question that our talk had gotten more suggestive and serious; her visit would be interesting, for sure.

As she stroked her fingers in and out she also began rubbing circles around her clit, moaning softly.

Watching her was so erotic, such a turn on; I'd watched Deb masturbate before, always enjoyed it but seeing her mother doing it was even more sensual, it must have been the taboo nature of our online rendezvous that added the spiciness and naughtiness to it. I suspected that Betty enjoyed that just as much as I did.

"Mmm, I feel super-horny today, maybe I've just been wanting to be online with you again, Phil. I love watching that beautiful cock of yours when it cums. It just sends a jolt right through me."

"Well, Betty, watching you sends some jolts through me, too."

"You make an old lady feel so nice. Thank you."

I decided to let her know that I might be interested in upping the ante a bit myself.

"I'd like to find a way to make my sexy mother-in-law feel even better when she come to visit."

"Now, Phil, don't be having naughty thoughts. Let's just enjoy this for now. That's in the future, who knows what might happen," she said suggestively as she continued masturbating.

"Are you close, Betty?" I asked trying to time our orgasms. We had gotten quite good at pulling off simultaneous orgasms and we did again that morning.

We met online a couple of times each week and the time for her visit drew nearer and nearer.

She was driving and had left home on a Monday morning, quite early, she wanted to be on the road before rush hour, and I planned on being home for lunch and work from home the rest of the day. It's an understatement to say that my cock was hard with anticipation, I was like steel.

So, I fixed a sandwich after I got back home and was sitting there eating the second half of it when the backdoor opened and in walked my mother-in-law.

"Well, hello, fancy you wearing clothes, I hardly recognized you," she said smiling as she put down her suitcase.

"I'm just finishing a sandwich, can I fix you one?"

She agreed and we sat there at the kitchen table talking about her drive down when it seemed obvious that we had other things on our minds.

"Well, if you'd take my case to the guest room, I think I'll freshen up with a nice shower."

So I got up and took her suitcase and followed her up the stairs to the spare bedroom. The view I had was quite nice and was certainly keeping me interested.

I put the case on a stand by the bed and turned to go.

"There's just room for two if I remember correctly, in case you'd like to join me, Phil," she offered.

I'd had some idea that we would be upping the ante after the many days we'd spent watching each other masturbate.

"It will fit two, that I can attest to, it would be a pleasure to join you," I told her.

With that we both began, quite normally and quite at ease with one another, removing our clothes. I was first, so I stood there, quite erect as you can imagine, as she pulled down her panties. I reached in the shower and turned the water on as she took the soap and handed it to me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Standing Up

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds