• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • California Ch. 03

California Ch. 03

Older women obviously know what they want when it comes to sex, and are overall better at the art of making love versus whereas the younger talent whose approach to getting laid more often than not relegates them to just another piece of ass. I don't necessarily mean the wild, kinky side of things - although your older girls are willing & able to take it one step beyond, to explore the outer limits.

Afterwards we lay there together, Shirley -- my girlfriend's mom --and I, looking into one another's eyes and smiling. She was running her nails along the underside of my shaft, the really sensitive place right where the sack begins. Incredibly enough, I was still semi-hard; my erection just couldn't go down.

At the same time I was sliding my fingers along the soft folds of Shirley's wet pussy. She sighed and leaned her head back with her eyes closed; she was indeed wet. I leaned over and kissed her neck as I slid two fingers into her slick pussy and slowly began fingerfucking her.

Shirley moaned and said that we needed to get a move on - Leo and Lauren would be coming back soon. "Come on," she said. "Let's take a shower. I'll wash you."

In the shower she poured a handful of liquid soap and began stroking me in a fistful of suds until my cock was at full attention. My hands were on her big round tits and we kissed again, deeply. "I want to suck you," she whispered, and with that she went to her knees and took my hard cock in her mouth for the third time that afternoon.

Shirley must have been half drowning down there, with the shower all over her as she swallowed my boner. Finally she came up for air. We kissed; she was stroking her fingers up and down my pole all the while.

"You can put your cock anywhere you want on my body," she said.

That was all I needed to hear.

I grabbed Shirley by the wrist, turned her around and pressed my hard cock as far as I could between her asscheeks. When my rod prodded her anus I felt a quiver go through her being.

"Oh!" she startled.

I held her from behind, moving my hands all over her glorious round breasts while my other hand soaped her rump. With arms up pressing against the wall, Shirley spread her legs to allow me better access to her 'backdoor'.

When I'd soaped up her asshole enough I began working two fingers up her anal orifice. I was fingerfucking my girlfriend's mom in the ass, fingerfucking Mrs. Leblanc in the ass with two fingers. She sighed as she submitted to my violating her ass.

When she was thoroughly rinsed and clean back there, it was finally time to do it.

I positioned myself behind Shirley's butt. She arched her back a bit to offer her asshole up to me. "Go ahead, Sean. I'm ready," she whispered. "Fuck me. Fuck me in the ass."

I pressed head of my cock against her asshole; she was ready after being worked over by my fingers. When I thrust forward the head of my cock popped right in, right up to the rim of the helmet, and suddenly we were doing it. Mrs. Leblanc's soaped up asshole felt terrific on my hard cock. I marveled at the sight of my rod violating her perfectly round ass.

It was incredible; a woman twice my age with a body to die for and I was penetrating her butt. With every thrust Shirley moaned, "OOOHHHH!!!" as I went deeper into her ass. Shirley was totally impaled on my rod. Holding her massive boobs with one arm, I slipped the other hand around to strum her clit and play with her pussy while I fucked her in the ass.

Shirley's clit was a hard nubbin of flesh. She moaned and rocked from side to side up on the balls of her feet as she was being impaled, penetrated in the rear, pinned to the wall, unable to escape while at the same time being diddled and fingerfucked.

The effect of being fucked in the ass at the same time her pussy was being fingerfucked obviously did it; Shirley went into an extended orgasmic state as my thrusts up her asshole became harder and more purposeful. Her big tits were pressed flat against the tiles, her eyes shut, lips parted, as she took my ramrod up her butt hole.

When she finally went over the edge I came, pumping gallons of white-hot goo deep into the crevices of her ass.

Jets of hot water continued to spray down. Still connected, her asshole twitched about my pole a couple of times.

We finally detached, and I soaped off my poor, spent cock. Shirley took the soap and smiled as she reached back to scrub her freshly fucked asshole.

"I kind of forgot how good that feels," she said. Then a naughty smile, "Did you like that, Sean?"

I simply held her close and we kissed once more, the shower spray coming down all over us.

* * *

We dried off and got dressed and went downstairs and had a cup of coffee - the same way it all started incredibly enough - while we waited for Leo and Lauren to get back. I was sitting in a chair, Shirley was standing. "I don't really feel like sitting down for awhile," she smiled. "Maybe now's a good time for me to explain a little more what the deal is with Leo."

"I'm all ears."

"Well . . . like I told you, he's a pervert and he wants me to be . . . well . . . a slut . . ." Shirley seemed to visibly shrug when she said this, as if a weight had been lifted from her.

"Well, yes, you said that."

"I don't know if you know exactly what that means."

"I have a good idea."

"Leo wants to watch me having sex with other men."

"!!!" My look said it all.

"Oh no! I didn't mean you, Sean! You're my daughter's boyfriend!"

"???" Now I had a quizzical look on my face.

"Well it would certainly have to be somebody else, I just don't know who, and I don't really know if I can act like a slut. I'm just so confused and . . . it's just that . . . well . . . you were here and things were sort of set up for you and me, and I was really horny, and I just don't know what came over me today. I certainly don't feel like a slut. You're not having any regrets are you Sean?"

"What, who me? No!"

"Oh thank goodness. That was very pleasurable this afternoon Sean and . . . I'd like to do it again sometime -- if everything's like it was today."

She smiled when she said this and what could I say? "Well sure, Mrs. Leblanc, that would be very nice . . ." which when I said it sounded for all the world like a line from a Leave It To Beaver episode.

Then there was the sound of an Italian sports car pulling up outside and the door opened and it was Leo and Lauren and the moment was past and we all went on to the next thing.

* * *

It was a couple of days after that incredible afternoon with Mrs. Leblanc that I was with Lauren. We were both nude, in bed, and she had my cock in her hand, gently stroking it with a velvet touch.

"So, uh, MOM, huh?" she suddenly said, catching me unawares.

I stiffened up a little. She knew.

Of course I was naked, and Lauren had my dick in her hand. It wasn't like I could hide from the truth, or evade a line of questioning.

"Uh . . . yeah, I guess." I said, sheepishly.

BUSTED!

Suddenly my throat was dry, and my cock was instant soft-on.

"No, it's okay, Honey," she said in a soft, quiet voice, putting an arm around me, pressing her sweet lips to the head of my cock, and trying to coax my poor, deflated dick back to life.

"It . . . it IS?" I asked, incredulous.

"YES!" Lauren replied, pressing her fabulous tits against my chest. "Mother is LONELY. She's still young enough she NEEDS loving, but Leo . . . well . . . you know he can't really deliver . . ."

"You're not pissed off . . . or disgusted?" I asked, incredulous.

"N-O-O-O-!-!-!" Lauren replied. "I WANTED you two to hook up! Why do you think I took off with Leo for the day? AFTER I set up Mom for you to walk in on her with the porno and the vibrator."

"You know about THAT?"

"Was she wearing her black silk mini-kimono?"

"OH . . . MY . . . GOD . . .!!!"

"Oh come on, Sean - I'm not looking at it like it's a big deal or anything. Mom and I like to share EVERYTHING - we even share THAT!"

"You mean you've shared . . . this . . . BEFORE?"

I couldn't bring myself to say it; Lauren's revelation elevated the whole thing to a whole 'nother level.

"NO Silly - of course not!" Now she was brushing her full tits across my rod. Lauren moved her face to my rod and began her well-practiced ritual of cocksucking, working me toward orgasm with lips, tongue, and deep throat.

California girls are so crazy, though. Halfway through her blowjob routine, Lauren pulled off my cock. Looking up at me she bounced the head of my cock off her pursed lips. "SO . . . was she any good?"

"LAUREN!!!"

"Well, I'm kind of curious about it, you know . . ." she mused absentmindedly as she nibbled and licked my boner in a nonchalant manner. "But if you don't want to talk about it, I understand . . . it's my MOM we're talking about here, not one of the sorority sisters or something like that."

I lay back and breathed deep . . .

"Well there is ONE thing I'll tell you . . ."

"What? What?"

"Now I know where you got your cocksucking skills from."

"SEAN!!!"

"Well YOU ASKED!!!"

Lauren returned her attentions to my hard-on, taking me deep into her mouth for some quality sucks then backing off to nibble and lick about the head. After a while of this torture she spoke up again, "You know, as long as we're sharing secrets here . . ."

This got my attention. I looked up.

"You're not the jealous type, are you Sean? I mean, I know you're not the jealous kind of guy because that one time when I asked you about meeting up with my old boyfriend, you said it didn't bother you."

It never occurred to me a thing like that should bother me. They were just going to have lunch -- it's not like they went on a date or anything. But that was weeks ago and there was nothing secret going on. What the hell was she talking about now? "uh, what's going on Lauren?"

"Oh, well, you promise you won't be freaked out or anything?"

"uh, sure . . ."

"Well, the other day when you and mom were . . . you know . . ."

"Yeah . . ." Where the hell was all this leading to?

"Well, you remember Uncle Leo took me over to Concord to go antiquing?" She called him Uncle Leo, which de-creeped him out a little.

"Y-e-a-h . . ."

"Well we didn't really go antiquing."

"Uh-huh."

"We went to a hotel room and . . . well . . . I let Leo take naked pictures of me."

WEIRD!!!

"O-k-a-a-a-y . . ." I couldn't really say anything -- I mean Lauren knew about me and her mother and she was taking it like a good sport. "Is that all that went on?"

I should have been grossed out at the thought of a troll like Leo shacking up with my luscious girlfriend for the afternoon, but for some reason I wasn't. I was really more curious than anything else, and it never occurred to me to question the motives here; for some reason "Uncle Leo" had a strange hold over Lauren and her mom.

"Well, it went a little further than just naked pictures."

"Did you fuck?"

"Oh, no! I don't think I could bring myself to have sex with Leo. Ewww . . ." she shuddered at the thought. "Anyway he didn't seem to show any interest in going that far."

"Well what then?"

"Well, Uncle Leo wanted to make dirty videos of me . . . you know . . . masturbating."

"Did you do it?"

"I made him swear up and down none of these pictures or videos would end up on the Internet. I mean, I've got my whole life ahead of me; a thing like this could ruin my future career."

Unless your future career involves making porn or whoring, I thought but I didn't say out loud. Lauren certainly had the body and the aptitude for it.

"So, uh, what all did you do for Leo?" I was really curious now. For some reason, the concept of watching a woman pleasuring herself has always been an extreme turn-on for me.

"Well, you know, posing in lingerie, fingering myself, dildo play. That sort of thing."

I was dying here. The thought of my beautiful girlfriend rolling around on her back, clad in lingerie, her legs wide open and fucking herself for the camera was driving me wild. "Is that all that went on?"

"Well, it DID go a little further that that . . ."

I raised an eyebrow.

"WE DIDN'T FUCK! I SWEAR WE DIDN'T FUCK!"

"Well, what then?"

"Well, I let him jack off on my tits."

"Did you suck him off?" I was thinking of her superlative cocksucking skills.

"No -- he didn't even ask for that, oddly enough. He just wanted to jack off, and then take pictures of me with his spunk on my tits." Lauren shrugged. "He's good to my mom and me, and it sounded so innocent and everything, so I let him do it. Besides, he bought me that Mini."

It all came together now. I was wondering how Lauren's mom could afford to buy her daughter a new car. Now the real story came out; Lauren earned the car herself -- the old fashioned way.

"You're not mad or anything are you, honey?"

"Not really, no," I answered truthfully. "A little weirded out by the whole thing, maybe, but there's nothing here to be mad about."

"What do you mean, 'weirded out'? You fucked my mother, after all . . . and I'm handling that OK."

"That's what I mean -- this is a whole lot to digest." Honestly, I was more turned on by the thought of my girlfriend Lauren putting on an amateur cocktease sex show and taking a pearl necklace than anything. Even though Leo was a strange operator, I could handle it. The fact that Lauren was doing a quid-pro-quo kind of turned me on even more; my girlfriend just took her first step down the slippery slope to whoredom. And on top of it all there was the whole thing with her apparently setting up the encounter with her mother . . . not to mention Lauren's total acceptance of me - her boyfriend - fucking her mother.

Lauren had my whole cock in her mouth now, was going up and down on me and making me rock hard with a real slippery, slobbery blowjob. Grasping my hard-on by the root, she came off, gasping for breath. "Please fuck me now."

I rolled her on my back, positioned myself between her legs and sank my hard, hot cock into the warm, wet depths of her love canal. Just like always it was great; Lauren's well-toned pussy muscles gripped my shaft as she took off on an orgasmic rollercoaster.

Whenever we were connected like this in the traditional missionary position, Lauren would go into a sort of altered state. When I'd hold myself up on my elbows over her, Lauren would look at me almost as if in disbelief we were physically connected, my cock in her pussy.

Then it got hot and I was jackhammering into her, gripping her hips in both hands until my fingers were buried knuckle deep in her round ass. Lauren's ample tits were pancaked against my chest, her pussy was squirting lovejuices all over the place. I buried my face in the pillows and roared like a lion as I unloaded shot after shot of white hot manseed inside her.

(To be continued - V.H.)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • California Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 187 milliseconds