• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Amber Butterfly Ch. 09

Amber Butterfly Ch. 09

1234

Ch 9 - The Return of Johnson

The bus driver stared at her, but shut the door behind her and drove on after she paid her fare. She sat up near the front in the bench seats that could be folded up to provide space for wheelchairs.

As the bus drove along and made its stops, a young man got on and sat across from her. After he sat down he suddenly saw her and his jaw dropped open. She smiled at him. Then she arched her back and stretched, yawning, and her DD breasts jutted out in front of her, she looked over at him, and somehow managed to avoid laughing as his eyes seemed to get as big as saucers. She pretended to look out the front window, but slowly spread her legs further and further apart.

She loved this! She glanced over at the young man. He was definitely younger than her--a teenager. He wasn't even looking at her face--he was staring up her dress!

She reveled in her exhibitionism. The bus stopped hard at a light that changed quickly, and she used that as an excuse to spread her legs wide, lurching to the side to pretend she did so as a result of the stop.

She glanced quickly over at the young man, and was delighted to see his mouth wide open, his eyes were enormous, and tunnel-vision focused on her wet exposed pussy.

She realized she had to close her legs a little or else the bus driver might notice what's going on. But she squirmed in her seat--wishing the young man sitting across from her would come over and fuck her. Only her fear of being arrested prevented her from crossing over and sitting in his lap. She glanced over again and confirmed he apparently had a raging hard-on. She would unzip his pants, and straddle his cock until he was buried in her sopping cunt. She imagined herself fucking him, sitting on his lap, her dress pushed up around her waist, his hands grasping her ass, her dress pulled down from her tits, his lips locked on one of her nipples.

She was forced to assume a more modest seat as the bus stopped and several people from the rear of the bus got off. She realized the next stop was her old stop, and decided to get off there. She pulled the cord to signal a bus stop and stood up.

Seeing another chance to tease the young man, she stood as close to him as possible while holding the poles in the bus. As the bus bumped and lurched, she made sure her thighs brushed up against his legs and her tush waved in his face.

She got off at the bus stop and started walking. It was unseasonably warm, but still chilly--it was December after all. However, Amber's blood was racing, and she barely felt the chill. Not knowing where else to go, she traced her steps as if she were still working at the Dahlia Lounge. This took her through the "Red Light District".

She walked past a porno shop. As she looked at the display, she saw large posters for the latest Amber Butterfly DVD. She looked at it a moment. She toyed with the idea of walking in and taking a closer look, but decided against it. She moved on.

As she walked, she was conscious of stares from people. There were sailors here and there--with their "Crackerjack" uniforms and "Dixie Cup" hats. A Navy ship must be in port. She realized now that she didn't have a clue where she was going or what she was looking for. She had a vague idea of meeting up with a guy, shit--she didn't even have any money to get in a club.

She thought of going to "The Sapphire Lounge"--at least that was one place where being a porn star didn't seem likely to get her fired. Might bring in more customers actually. She HAD to get a job. She was getting desperate, and it's not as if she had a reputation to protect any longer. Besides, after flashing the young man on the bus she realized that she was turned on by people looking at her body. She headed that direction.

"Looking for a date?" a voice asked her.

She turned and saw a sailor walking beside her. She knew right away what he wanted of course. A year ago she would not have.

"Uhhh--I don't know..." she replied uncertainly.

"Come on! Please. I've been at sea for months!" he replied despondently. "I've got the worst case of blue balls I've ever had!"

How could she refuse? She was desperate for sex herself. They were figuratively "in the same boat"!

"Um. Okay--sure," she said.

"How much for a blowjob?" he asked.

How much? She absolutely had no clue what the going rate was for a blowjob. What to charge? She didn't want to drive him off by asking too much.

"Um--how about twenty bucks?" she asked uncertainly.

"Is that all? You got a deal! Do you have a place nearby?"

Now she wished she had asked for more--but her primary motive was sex, not money.

"Uh--No! Don't you?" she replied.

"I can't take you on my ship!" he snorted back.

"Oh, that's right--um..." she stopped suddenly by an alleyway.

"Down here," she said decisively, walking down the alleyway.

"In an alley?" he asked uncertainly as he followed her.

"What do you expect for twenty bucks!" she snapped.

The sailor got over his hesitation quickly.

"Over here," she led him over by a dumpster.

She pulled down the top of her cocktail dress until her tits sprang free, appreciating his facial expression. She let him feel them for a minute, then she knelt before him. The grit and hard pavement was hard on her knees, but she was already breathing hard in anticipation of finally having a cock down her throat after so many months. She pulled his jumper top up a little bit to get at his trousers. What she saw astonished her. She had never encountered a sailor's jumper trousers before.

"What the fuck?" she gasped in astonishment. There was not an ordinary belt on the sailors trousers. There was a flap, about eight inches to a side, attached at the bottom, and held on the sides and top by no less than 13 buttons. Amber had never seen a Naval "Cracker Jack" uniform up close.

"What the Hell do you do if you have to pee real bad?" she asked as she stared at the buttons with disbelief.

" You just make sure you get into the bathroom in plenty of time," he chuckled as he reached down to help her unbutton them.

Shortly she had his flap down, and a strap across the beltline could be left buttoned to hold the trousers up. Once the flap down, the uniform was perfect for blowjob purposes. If it weren't for all the buttons, one might think it was designed just for this purpose. Too bad the flap wasn't attached with Velcro instead of 13 buttons.

The poor guy was so stiff it was hard to extract his cock out of his underwear. Then she had it out. She sighed with pleasure as she stroked the leathery skin of his stiff cock. It felt good just to have a stiff cock in her hand again. She rubbed her thumb on the soft spongy head. She pulled it up some and reached under to pull out the sailor's balls.

Ah, he had a big pair of balls! They were obviously swollen, so she gingerly massaged them. She had to have them in her mouth. She pulled one into her mouth, looking up to watch his reaction as she sucked on it. He was definitely enjoying it!

She spit out his testicle and took the other one in her mouth, holding his dick up against his belly to keep it out of the way. She loved watching his face as she did this. She was anxious to get his cock in her mouth though, so she spit out his nut and his cock back down. She examined the head in the dim light and flicked her tongue around, again looking up to watch his reaction.

She paused until she made sure he was watching her, then she opened her mouth wide and slid her lips down his cock shaft.

He moaned with impatience and thrust forward--she held her hand up against his groin to signal him to be patient. He pulled her lips off his cock for a minute and told him to be still. He nodded, biting his lip.

She smiled up at him and returned her focus to his cock. She licked her tongue up the underside of his prick, and the wrapped her mouth around the side of his shaft and slid her mouth up and down, and then repeated this action on the other side, and then slid her mouth and took his spongy cock head back into her mouth and sucked on it gently, flicking her tongue on the slit at the tip.

She pulled her mouth off again and stroked his erection a few times, then opening her mouth wide, she slid his cock back in, this time going deep. She was gratified to her him gasp with pleasure, and this time she kept it in her mouth, and started bobbing her head back and forth slowly, stroking his cock at the base with her hand

Sweet Jesus she loved giving head! She felt her pussy contract and juice up even more. Why did giving a blowjob turn her on so much? Maybe it was the act of giving pleasure--knowing that she was turning someone on, giving them an orgasm, making them cum.

These thoughts made her hotter, and she sucked off the sailor with increasing enthusiasm, eager for his cum.

Back and forth her head went, wet lips sliding up and down the sailor's shaft, faster and faster, going deeper. The sounds of her slurping and sucking seemed to echo in the alleyway.

She pulled off for a minute to catch her breath, though she continued stroking him rapidly.

"Oh baby, your cock is so tasty," she moaned up at him. "I want your cum--just let her rip--okay?"

He nodded, panting, and grasped her head to direct her mouth back on to his organ. She started moving her head up and down, lips sealed around his cock. She turned her head to the side a bit, causing his cock head to push out her cheek. Back and forth she went, moaning and swirling her tongue around his shaft, stroking him hard with her hand. The sailor cried out suddenly, and involuntarily started thrusting in her mouth.

Then he stopped, and she felt his first cum spurts hit the back of her throat. She stroked him, milking him, encouraging him to continue cumming, and he continued to do so, and she had to swallow quickly to keep up with him. Her mouth was full of cum, and streams of his jism were starting to run out her lips and down her chin. She decided to direct his last shots on to her tits, and pulled him out of her mouth. This action caused a lot of cum to spill out and down over her chin, and as she continued stroking, his hot jism sprayed her on her exposed tits.

Finally he was drained, and Amber sighed with pleasure as his cock slipped from her lips, and she started rubbing the cum into her tits as if it were a lotion.

"Jesus Christ," the sailor exclaimed. "That was the best blowjob I've ever had."

Amber smiled up at him, and reached to stroke his flaccid cock. She was proud of her cock-sucking skill. Her cunt was throbbing though and desperately needed attention.

"That was some great love juice baby. Maybe I can breathe some more life in you and you can fuck me for no extra charge?" she suggested.

"HOLY SHIT" the sailor suddenly yelled.

She looked with astonishment as the sailor suddenly pulled away from her and bolted down the alleyway, his now-limp cock bouncing up and down before him. Did she scare him away?

Flashing red and blue lights on the other side suddenly alerted her as to the reason for his flight. A floodlight caught her cold, still on her knees, the sailor's cum on her lips and chin and all over her bare tits. There was no running for her, she realized right away, as the two cops got out the cruiser and approached her. She was busted.

She stood up and pulled her dress back up over her tits and watched apprehensively as the two cops approached her. The bright lights of the cruiser silhouetted them--they were young, trim and the nightsticks dangled from their sides. She backed up a little until her back bumped up against the dumpster.

The cops were looking down the alley at the fleeing john.

"Should we go after him?" one of them asked.

"Naw, he's too far away--I can't even see where he went now," the other replied.

They turned their attention to Amber.

"You're taking a big risk working this block. If Seritta catches you, she'd tear your eyes out."

One of them said to her.

"I don't know what you mean," she said.

They both laughed.

"Okay, tell us what you were doing here, on your knees, our tits hanging out, cum all over your face and tits, and your john taking off down the alley" one of them said, folding his arms.

What could she say? She tried, grasping at straws.

"Um, I lost some money, and the kind gentleman was just helping me look for it. My dress just accidentally came loose."

The officers laughed.

"What about the cum all over your face and tits?" one of them asked, barely able to do so because he was laughing so hard.

"That's not cum--that's, that's--a, a--I was eating a yogurt cone earlier--it started melting because I was trying to find my money and got all over me."

The cops were practically roaring now. One of them was doubled over he was laughing so hard.

"I'm glad you are so entertained," she said, unable to control her sarcasm.

One of them recovered enough to arrest her.

"Okay, that's the funniest story I've heard in a long time, go ahead and turn around, and put your hands up on the dumpster."

She complied, unable to keep tears from her eyes. This was going to ruin her life even more!

"Please don't arrest me! Please--I can't get arrested!"

One of them knelt and picked up the twenty-dollar bill the sailor had paid her. She must have dropped it.

"Is this all he paid you?" he asked in surprise.

She tried to stifle a sob as she nodded.

"With a body like that? This is all you charge?" he asked in astonishment. "You ARE new at this aren't you? First time?"

She nodded.

"How--how did you know? She stammered.

"You don't know what to charge, you don't know that this is another hooker's block, you blew your john in front of the dumpster when you should have gone behind it to stay out of sight, and you're too soft to have done this for long."

"Come on," the other said. "Hands up on the dumpster, bend over, legs apart. Any needles?"

"No," Amber started sobbing as she complied.

The officer squatted down and frisked her legs.

The other one started laughing. "Gotta check those legs for weapons?"

"You bet," said his partners as he ran his legs up and down Amber's smooth well-sculpted thighs. He ran his hands up and down her smooth torso and then up to her swaying tits.

"I think she's got some serious weapons here," he said with a laugh, making his partner laugh as well.

"Maybe I better check out what she's hiding under there," the other one said, running his legs up between her legs.

"Whoa," he said, flipping up her skirt. "...not hiding anything it seems."

One of them shown their flashlight on her bare ass.

"Check out that ass!" one of them said with amazement.

"Jesus Christ, look at the tattoo--the fairy looks just like her!"

"I know that ass--I saw it in a porno..."

"Yes, I'm Amber Butterfly! I was just rehearsing for a new movie!" she proclaimed, hoping it would help keep them from arresting her for prostitution.

"That's her alright. Look at that ass!" one of them said.

"Damn, I've got some serious wood!"

Amber in spite of her predicament, felt herself getting excited again being examined in this way, and she sensed an opportunity

She wiggled her ass.

"If you let me go, you can fuck me," she said sweetly.

The two partners looked at each other. One of them shrugged.

"All right, you got a deal--both of us," one said, pulling a rubber out of his wallet. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his stiff cock, and slipped the condom on.

Amber spread her legs further apart and hiked her hind quarters as high as she could. Her ass cheeks were quivering with anticipation. Her pussy was so wet, a drop of natural lubricants ran down her thigh. She looked back. What was taking them so long?

"Please fuck me! I need it so bad!" she asked, and wiggled her ass in enticement.

The only delay had been them debating who went first. They made the decision based on seniority.

"I'll fuck her first, you keep watch," Officer Malone told his partner.

With that, he grasped her ass with one hand, and guided his cock into her wet pussy with the other. It slipped right in, and he grabbed her waist with both hands and pushed forward, and was buried to the balls with a single thrust, her ass landing against his groin with a loud smack.

"Oh God! That feels so good!" she gasped and whimpered, experiencing a minor orgasm just from the initial penetration. It didn't take much for her to cum, and she had been without a cock for way too long.

Officer Malone started fucking her. Damn the bitch was hot! He could feel her moisture even through the condom. It was as if her pussy were filled with hot oil.

"Fuck me hard!" she begged, looking back at him.

He obliged her, grabbing her waist hard for leverage, and pistoned in and out of her cunt rapidly.

"Oh yea!, she cried out. "fuck me, fuck, fuck. Oh God, yeah, that's it. Oh, that feels so good! Keep going! You're dick feels so good! Fuck me, fuck, oh yea. My cunt needs it! That's good, oh, oh, yea, ohhhh!" she cried out.

Between Amber's vocal pleasure, the hot squeezing of her cunt, and the sight her beautiful round ass slapping against his belly pushed him over the edge, and he started cumming inside his condom.

In a flash, he had cum, pulled out, and had removed his condom and thrown it into the dumpster she was leaning against.

"Your turn Daniels," Malone said as he zipped up his pants.

Amber stayed in the same position. She didn't move, but just looked back, her pussy still exposed and waiting for a fuck. She had not been entirely satisfied with Malone, but any cock was better than none. She hoped the younger man would be better.

He was, she moaned with pleasure as he fucked her. Daniels not only had a bigger dick, but he knew how to use. It was he who had identified her, and when he had watched the video of her a few weeks ago, he had wished he was fucking her. Now he was. He grabbed her swaying tits and pounded into her hard.

Amber grabbed the metal rim of the dumpster hard as she thrust back against the cop who was doing such a fine job of fucking her. She shoved her ass back, urging him on as he fucked her. He grabbed a handful of her hair with one hand, and continued pounding her as she came over and over, crying out in pleasure. The slapping noises of their fucking echoed down the alley.

Malone looked back with annoyance. "Hurry it up Daniels!"

Daniels wished he could cum in her face, but he didn't want to irritate his senior partner, so he let loose and started cumming in his rubber. He came so hard he nearly lost his balance. It helped him to cum hearing her cry out again, clearly cumming hard herself.

When it was over, she stood up and turned around, hugging him and pulling him close for a kiss on the lips.

"Oh, that was so good!" she whispered.

"Yeah, for me to, but we've got to get going," he said, disengaging her arms and pulling off the condom.

He threw it in the dumpster and turned back to her as he zipped up his pants.

"Look, I've got some advice for you. If you're going to do this sort of thing, take your John to a motel or a private room. And also, you'd better find a different block to work. We weren't kidding about Seritta. She already has two felony convictions for assault. She beats up girls like you who steal her business away."

Amber nodded, pulling the dress back up over her tits and smoothing it back down to cover her bare ass. She knew she would never flirt with prostitution again.

The cops were starting to get in the cruiser.

"Wait!, she cried out. "Can you guys give me a ride home?"

"Sorry--take a bus," Daniels said.

"Wait--there's no bus this time of night! I don't have enough for a cab! Please, I'll give you both blowjobs!"

The two looked at each other again.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Amber Butterfly Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds