• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Surprise

A Surprise

Margaret had seen W. from afar. His physique was certainly appealing, but even more attractive to her was the way he carried himself. He exuded a confidence rarely seen and his gaze seemed to encompass everyone within a visible radius. She hadn't dared to approach; surely a man like that would be the subject of the affections of several women at least. After all, Margaret was only visiting and she doubted there would be an opportunity to gain an introduction, or even manipulate circumstances in such a way that they could "bump into each other" and a conversation could ensue.

She had been in town for a week now and had noticed him when he went out for lunch. She had also seen him on the train leaving the city and noticed that he, like many of the other passengers, had left the train at her station. She knew he must live nearby, since he headed out on foot from the station, albeit in the opposite direction from her hotel.

With a week gone and only one more to go, and the work load from her overseas' assignment pressing on her, she doubted that an opportunity would arise, but, as she worked at her computer that night, she could not get the thought out of her mind that there was still a chance to meet him, and, perhaps, for more than just a meeting.

The hours passed, and she finally finished what she needed to do for the next day. Time for bed at last, but her thoughts centered more on the possibilities that might come from a meeting as she slowly undressed. Her fingers lingered on her breasts, slowly circling the nipples and feeling them respond to her touch. They nipples became increasingly hard, standing up, erect, hardened to small pebbles of sensitivity. Her breasts began to feel heavy, full, and she hefted them, relishing the weight in her hands, squeezing them and reaching up to the nipples, twisting them between forefinger and thumb. The resulting rush of sensations to her core made her cunt moisten. Leaving her breasts, she reached to her panties, sliding them off her hips and letting them fall to her feet. Then, parting her labia, her finger slid into her cunt. She imagined his cock sliding there instead, and she added two fingers to the one already playing within. Her juices were flowing with more abandon and she massaged them along her lips and to her clitoris, increasing the waves of pleasure beginning to course through her. Her knees wobbled and she fell onto the bed, spreading her legs widely and using her fingers to fuck herself as he would. She wanted him, she wanted to cum for him, she wanted her cunt muscles to clench his cock, to flood around him as she felt his seed shoot deep within her. Margaret's back arched and she held her breath as the climax rolled through her. Her head lifted from the pillow and crashed back down; her body convulsed, and then she lay still, her limbs trembling and her breath coming in gasps.

She had to find him, she had to have him, she needed his cock, she needed him. She slept soundly and awoke with a determination to consummate a relationship that had yet to begin.

The following day, she worked hard all morning and then walked briskly to the restaurant where she had seen the target of her previous night's passion. She hesitated momentarily, drawing a deep breath for courage, and pushed open the door. The restaurant was full with the business lunch crowd. There did not appear to be an open table, and she could not see him anywhere. She moved further in and suddenly saw him sitting at a table in the far corner of the room. She moved closer, hardly knowing what she was doing or what she would say. Her body seemed to guide her and she found herself near to the table without realizing quite how she got there.

W. looked up, catching her eye and holding his gaze as he gestured at the seat next to him.

"You look a little overwhelmed. It does get crowded in here at this time of day. Would you like to share the table with me?"

"Thank you," she managed, as he pulled out the chair for her.

"I come in here so often that they usually reserve this corner for me. It's a little quieter back here. It's more.......... private." She swore that his eyes twinkled a little more brightly as he added the last statement.

"I've seen you on the train the last week or so," he said, "but I don't remember you there before. Are you new to the area?"

He'd noticed her, and the knowledge made her heart beat a little more quickly.

"Not exactly, I'm here on business for about a fortnight , trying to sort out some issues that the head office has with this branch; it's not a move, just a temporary assignment, although the area is lovely."

She was about to add something about the present company being equally so, but bit her tongue before the words escaped, wondering if, by watching him she might be suspected of stalking.

He seemed, though, to sense the thought even if it was not expressed., and a slight smile played across his lips.

It was just as she was about to launch into inanities about the weather that she felt a hand on her knee.

"You are a very attractive woman, and I've seen you looking at me when we leave the station. Do you share my interest in getting to know each other a little better?"

She did, of course she did, but here, in the restaurant? Was she ready for a stranger's hand to be climbing up her thigh as his was? The table cloth hid the movement from view and she realized, as she parted her legs slightly that she was indeed ready. In fact, the moisture gathering between the thighs now being caressed, told her that she was more than ready.

Any other time, she would have shied away from such close contact with an almost total stranger, but this had been the source of her fantasies the previous night, and it was fast looking as though those fantasies might become reality.

She suddenly realized she had not responded to his question, but it seemed as though W. no longer expected an answer, based on her unspoken response, or lack of it, to the positioning of his fingers.

"You don't look surprised, or shocked," W. said. "Perhaps I was right about that look in your eyes each night when you glanced my way at the station."

W.'s hand climbed higher, and Margaret found herself moving her hips forward in the chair and spreading her legs further apart.

"My, you are wet," W. said as his hands reached their goal.

It was all Margaret could do to not gasp and moan. She bit her lip hard, thinking at the same time of how his cock would feel between them. She didn't realize that she had closed her eyes until she heard W. chuckling.

"It seems I have you quite distracted, perhaps we should take the early train out of the city."

Margaret nodded. She moved her chair back from the table. Her knees were already wobbly and her heart was racing with anticipation. The idea of a train ride sounded tedious, but she wanted him, she needed him. They boarded the train, finding it unusually empty.

W. smiled again."This time of day, everyone is at lunch or at work, the train is usually very quiet. Come on, the end carriage is usually completely empty."

They climbed onto the train, settling into a corner just as the train pulled out of the station. W. slid his arm around Margaret's shoulder, pulling her closer. Her head turned towards him and their lips met, sending shivers of anticipation through her. She gasped again as W.'s hand retraced the path he had begun in the restaurant. As it began to reach its zenith, she could feel her hips begin to undulate. W. took advantage of the rise of her ass to reach up and loop his fingers through the sides of her panties, pulling them quickly from her hips.

Margaret let him remove them as he revealed the cunt she had carefully shaved that morning. W. used his knee to push her panties to the floor, sliding his knee back up to spread her legs wide.

The vibration of the train added to the sensations as his fingers spread her labia and slid between them. He began to use first one, then two, then three fingers to fuck her as she knew his cock would later. At the same time, his other hand reached under the straps of her dress pushing them off her shoulders to expose her bra. She could already feel her nipples hardening and pressing against the fabric of her bra. W.'s hand stroked over the fabric, and her nipples responded, rising and hardening even more. She could feel the fire begin to spread from her core, as her cunt began to drip. Her back arched, her hips lifted and she screamed, her juices gushing from her.

She was still gasping as the train pulled into the station. Hurriedly, she pulled down the skirt and pulled up the straps of her dress. She knew that she exuded an aroma of sex and passion, but she hoped she could manage to escape any wayward glances from the front desk staff at her hotel. Her knees were even shakier than they had been before and she was grateful for W.'s arm around her waist helping to support her.

They completed the quick walk to the hotel and avoided the staff as they entered the elevator for the trip to her room, W.'s hands roaming through her wetness yet again, and his lips nuzzling at her neck. She flung open the door and stumbled to the bed, W. right behind her. Her hands began to unbuckle his belt and unzip him before the door was finished closing, and his hands quickly stripped the dress from her shoulder, her panties long forgotten on the floor of the train.

He removed her bra, exposing her full, heavy breasts, the nipples hard and erect, as she dropped his pants and boxers to the floor. He lowered his head to suckle at her breast as she tore off his shirt, sending buttons flying in her haste. He threw her onto the bed, his hands pinning her arms above her head, and his knee once again spreading her thighs. He lowered his head to her breasts again, licking, biting and pulling at her already sensitive nipples. Both knees now between her thighs, he pushed her legs further apart. His cock stood hard and erect, ready to enter her. Juices dripping from her cunt onto the bed told him how ready she was and her hips lifted as his cock began to slide into her.

She could feel herself being stretched as he pressed deeper. His pace increased and she longed to feel his cum shoot deep into her. Her hips bucked in rhythm with his thrusts, causing his cock to pound against her cervix. With a deep breath and a throaty scream, she came hard, her cunt gripping him. He continued to thrust and then, suddenly pulled out, leaving her feeling empty. W. moved from the bed and walked to the dresser, his cock still hard and jutting out, dripping with the juices that had gushed when she came.

He opened the first one drawer and then the other. Pulling out several stockings, he approached the bed again. Slowly he lifted one of Margaret's hands, kissing the palm and then down along her wrist and forearm. With gentleness and purpose, he used one of the stockings and tied her wrist to the head of the bed, repeating the action with her other arm. He then moved to her ankles, kissing and tying each of those to the foot of the bed. Still shaking from the intensity of her climax, she was unable to resist as he pulled the restraints more tightly, spreading her legs even wider, and opening her cunt to his view.

As she started to gain better control, Margaret pulled at the restraints. It simply tightened them, and for the first time since she had talked to W. in the restaurant, she was beginning to wonder if she was doing the right thing.

W. moved towards the door and then returned to the bed, kneeling beside Margaret and rubbing his cock against her lips. She opened her mouth eagerly, the restraints almost forgotten as she felt the head of his cock against her tongue. She ran it firmly over and around the shaft, feeling the ridges and the pulsating veins. She could feel him jerk as she took him to the back of her throat, her breath drawn in to allow him deeper. Her cheeks sucked in as she drew him in and then released him, allowing him to slide out slightly. Feeling in control, she continued the rhythm, pausing from time to time to swallow the pre-cum that seeped from the tip of his cock. W. could feel her throat muscles contracting and reached for her hair, running his fingers through it and then gripping it tightly and drawing her head back as he began to fuck her mouth and throat.

Unconcerned, or perhaps aroused, by her gagging as he plunged more and more deeply, his cock started to twitch and jerk. He came hard and copiously, his hot seed jetting into the back of her throat. W. pulled his cock out, letting the remnants of his stream drip onto her breasts, running slowly into the valley between them.

Margaret had cum when he did. Her eyes were closed from the intensity of it, and she was trembling as she felt her cunt being penetrated. Surely he could not be ready again so soon. The thought was insubstantial, blurred by the aftershocks of her orgasm, but it began to coalesce as she rode the wave on its downward slope. Definitely, she thought as the cock slammed into her. Her eyes blinked open, seeing W. sitting there watching her, that same smile on his face, his eyes focused on hers.

"I'm glad I distracted you so well that you didn't hear the door open." He scooped some of his cum from her cleavage, rubbing it across her lips with his finger.

Still slightly tangled in the after effects, it took Margaret a second to put together the fact that it was impossible for W. to be sitting where he was and to be fucking her as hard as he was. She gasped, looking down the length of her body to the man whose cock was stretching and impaling her.

"I thought I would share you," he whispered, his breath hot against her ear.

It couldn't be happening, and yet it was. She pulled ineffectually at the bonds W. had so deftly tied.

"Why?" she managed.

"I thought you might be as arousing to watch as you are to fuck," he replied.

He certainly seemed to be enjoying the scene playing out in front of him. His smile broadened. Despite herself, despite the emotional and moral protests flitting through her mind, Margaret had ceased to struggle. She couldn't help herself. Her previous climaxes had done nothing to lessen her arousal. Inversely, it was increased. She wanted and needed more, and she was certainly getting it. Hard and fast, the cock in her cunt continued to pummel her, raking over the most sensitive parts of her and causing the waves of climax to begin again. She came, and still he fucked her. She came again, and again, and again -- one upon the other -- barely able to draw breath between them. Her screams were making her hoarse and she was barely aware of the two men changing places. W.'s cock, hard and ready, pushed into the void left by his friend. His friend's cock pushed hard into her mouth. Margaret was impaled between both sets of lips and reveling in the sensations. Again her climaxes mounted one upon the other. Both men erupted almost simultaneously, filling her with heat and satisfaction.

Margaret felt them pull out, felt the rush of fluid from her cunt, and closed her eyes. Her breathing was rapid, her heart raced, the taste of semen was on her tongue and in her throat. She relaxed in the glow that was still spreading to her extremities. She vaguely heard W. speaking.

"Perhaps tomorrow, we could invite two friends," he said, as he untied the stockings.

"Perhaps later this evening," she replied, her smile matching his.

After all, she still had almost a week left on her assignment.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds