• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Emily Goes Black

Emily Goes Black

123

Emily's hands were shaking as she fumbled for her keys to the front door in the porch light. "I can't believe I'm doing this." she thought. She opened the door and glanced back the well dressed, dark skinned man standing a few steps behind her. She smiled and motioned for him to come inside. As Marvell stepped across the threshold, she quickly closed the door. Emily motioned for him to sit on the couch.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" She asked as she walked to the kitchen. She noticed her knees were still somewhat wobbly from what had just happened in the car outside. Marvell answered with a yes, so Emily retrieved two glasses and a bottle of red wine she had been saving. As she poured the glasses, she thought about how she got here...

It was two weeks ago when Emily first received a message from Marvell on Facebook. She had just finished chatting with her husband on Skype. He had been gone for three months. He had just delivered the news that his deployment had been extended for at least another six to eight months. Emily began crying as soon as they finished chatting.

Her marriage had been a rocky one. The constant separation for training exercises and deployments had really begun to take their toll. After the first deployment, Emily found her husband's collection of porn. It was shocking to her. There were lots of pictures of him having sex with his ex-girlfriend, and two videos of him having sex with another girl Emily didn't recognize. She also found hundreds of pictures and videos of pregnant women, women having sex with black men; men watching their wives have sex with black men, and hundreds of stories of women cuckolding their husbands. Most shocking to Emily, however, was when she found a folder with her name on it. Inside it she found naked pictures of herself. Some she had made for him at his request, some seemed to be image captures of Skype conversations they had while they were apart. She had given her husband a good show, coming out of the shower naked and prancing around for him, even fingering her shaved vagina for him in various positions. She had no idea those images were being captured.

She was even more shocked when she opened up folder he had titled "tributes to Emily". There were almost a hundred pictures of men masturbating to her naked pictures! Many of them were pictures of her pictures with cum on them. Some had holes cut out of her pictures where her mouth or pussy was and someone had put their cock in the resulting hole. She even found some text files that described what the men who had seen her pictures thought about them. Most of them said things like "hot wife!" And "when can I come over and impregnate your white whore wife?" Or "I want you wife to swallow my cum". Emily's anger burned even hotter when she found what appeared to be a few saved conversations between Josh and a black man with a ridiculous screen name of xxlblk4whitewife. In it, Josh had asked what xxl had thought of Emily's naked body and what he would like to do to his petite white wife. There were pages of graphic descriptions of what the strange black man wanted to do to her. Emily felt so violated, her naked body had been seen by hundreds of men who had then masturbated and cum on her pictures and, to make matters worse, her husband seemed to have thoroughly enjoyed it. He even enjoyed the thought of Emily having extramarital sex with strange black men and had gone so far as to suggest a meeting between her and xxlblk4whitewife to see if Emily would "go for it."

When Emily confronted Josh, there was days of screaming, crying and yelling. He tried to apologize. She screamed at him. "I can't believe you would show people you wife's most intimate moments like that! Do you really like the idea that other men want to have sex with me?! And what's with all the pictures of pregnant women?! And the stories? Where men watch their wives have sex with other men? And what about your new friend? Did you actually want him to meet me? So you could watch him have sex with me? You told him he didn't even have to wear a condom! Do you really want some strange black man to get your wife pregnant?!" She didn't really listen to the explanations or excuses; she was too angry and hurt to even want to begin to understand.

Eventually Emily had agreed to go to marriage counseling. It had taken over a year to patch things up. Josh turned into a very subservient husband, and eventually Emily had let him back into her bed and in between her legs. She even stopped taking her birth control, which greatly increased her sexual appetite.

Then her husband had to deploy. As the deployment approached, she caught him late at night masturbating to porn again. He had been watching interracial cuckold porn again, mostly the creampie scenes. He apologized and tried to explain it was just a way for him to cope with stress at work, but Emily walked away hurt. She couldn't shake the images of her husband fantasizing about her having unprotected sex with a strange black man.

Once he left, Emily immediately felt lonely. She stayed off the birth control, which meant her sexual cravings were still alive and well. After a couple of months, Josh had managed to get his own hotel room during a port call. They had set up a Skype date. About a day before, Emily received a package in the mail from Josh. In it were some black and pink lingerie and a large black dildo. Emily initially was taken aback by its size. Inside the package was a note from him, saying he'd love to see her have fun with these things during their Skype date. She immediately was flushed with anxiety. She was afraid that he would violate the trust they had spent the last two years rebuilding, but as she stared at the big black dildo, she found her insides began to warm. It had been months since she had sex, and she liked the idea of being able to give him a show to enjoy.

During their Skype date Emily finally, albeit reluctantly, gave into her husband's requests. She dressed up in the sexy sheer black and pink lingerie he sent her. She did a nice strip tease and some explicit poses, removing the sheer thong panties and spreading her legs in front of the camera. He asked her if she wanted to watch him masturbate while he watched her, and she have him permission. She found that she really enjoyed watching her husband masturbate to her naked body for once. She knew he always really enjoyed having sex with her, but she never felt like she was enough. As she found herself getting more turned on, she fished out the large black dildo Josh had sent her in the mail.

"Do you want me to use this?" Emily asked him through the webcam. He nodded quickly and continued to masturbate. She put her face next to the camera and studied the large black dildo.

"Are you sure you want your wife to use this big black thing on her? You know what they say, once you go black..." Emily noticed how excited her husband was getting with the dildo so close to her mouth.

"Do you want me to suck on this?" He nodded furiously and masturbated harder. Emily opened her lips and began to slide the black dildo into her mouth while watched Josh. His eyes widened.

"Oh yeah babe, you look amazing with that big black cock in your mouth." he said. Emily sucked the dildo for a few minutes, sliding it in and out of her mouth, her pink lips in stark contrast to the dark shaft. She didn't like the taste, and eventually withdrew the glistening dildo from her mouth.

"Real penis tastes better." Emily said into the webcam. Emily shifted on the bed and spread her legs in front of the webcam, fully exposing her shaved, glistening pink pussy lips. She slowly slid the dildo up and down her pussy lips, and finally slowly began inserting the large black cock inside her and masturbated with the large black dildo. In spite of herself she found herself really getting into it.

"Do like that baby?" he asked. Emily looked at him and nodded.

"Yeah...it feels pretty good...it's kind of big...do you like seeing me use it?"

"Oh yeah, I really do. You look so hot with that big black dildo inside your pussy." he replied. "How does it feel...you know...?"

"Compared to you?" Emily asked, finishing his sentence. He nodded. "Well, it feels good, it's definitely bigger..." Emily noticed her husband's eyes widen as she said that "but it's not the same as you...real penis feels better, the whole experience of having real sex is better, but I could get used to this. Are you sure you like seeing me use this big black thing?"

"Oh yes, most definitely." he answered quickly.

"I'm glad you like it." she said as she continued to slide the large black dildo in and out of her bald pink pussy. She hadn't had something that large inside her vagina in a very long time, since her freshman summer in college in fact. Emily thought back to that night and the things she did, and it helped her get more turned on and into her performance. She always remembered that night as one of her favorite sex sessions, and it happened to have been with a white guy.

As Emily got more into her masturbatory performance, she gave into Josh's requests for specific positions. She found herself on her hands and knees with her bare ass and pussy backed up close to the webcam while she pumped the large black dildo in and out of her freshly shaved pink pussy, essentially giving her husband a close up view of what she would look like if she was getting fucked doggy style by a black cock. She looked back at her laptop screen and noticed that he was masturbating hard while watching her, and after a few minutes she saw him shoot his load. She kept going for a few minutes more, finally letting out a deep moan as she felt an orgasmic wave flow through her.

"Did you like that babe?" Josh asked through the web cam. Emily looked back at him, her rear end still up in the air while she slowly pushed the dildo in and out of her quivering vagina.

"Yeah" she said, meekly.

"Tell me you liked that big black cock in you." he replied. Emily turned enough to look at over her shoulder into the camera.

"I really liked having a big black cock in me." She instantly cast her eyes down, a guilty look from her admission instantly apparent on her face. Emily withdrew the black dildo from her vagina, feeling dirty and ashamed of the show she had just given her husband.

Afterwards they had talked for a while and she made him promise that their webcam session would stay between them. She asked if he liked the show. He said it was hot seeing his tiny white wife use that large black dildo on herself and he couldn't wait to see more. She promised him more if he was good.

A few days later, a nervous Emily decided to check one of the websites she knew her husband liked to visit. It was an amateur porn site where people posted naked pictures of their wives and girlfriends. She was worried her husband had recorded their webcam session, and might be tempted to share it. After clicking around for a few minutes, she came across a recently added set of pictures that made her blood run cold. It was a set of pictures of a petite white woman wearing lingerie in a dimly lit bedroom. Although the woman's face had been blurred, she had some very distinguishable dark curly hair. There were a lot of pictures of the woman posing in her lingerie, then pictures as she took the lingerie off until her creamy breasts and shaved white pussy were visible. Then some with the woman on the bed with her legs spread wide and her fingers crammed inside her shaved pussy. A few pics of the anonymous woman with a large black dildo in her hand. And then the dildo was in her mouth. Then a few pics of her laying back, her legs spread wide pushing the black dildo into her pussy with one hand and squeezing her bare breasts with the other. Then the woman was on her hands and knees doggy style with her ass and pussy facing the camera with a large black dildo protruding from her freshly shaved pussy. In a few pictures you could see the woman's hand wrapped around the shaft of the dildo, her wedding ring clearly visible.

Emily recognized the lingerie, bedspread, wedding ring, and dildo as her own. She felt anger boiling up inside her. Emily's face wasn't recognizable in the pictures, but there she was; her naked body and married pussy on display with a black dildo in it for everyone to see. The post was titled "My white wife finally taking something big and black". The post description went on to say how the husband who posted it had always wanted to see his wife's pussy with something big and black in it. It also said if anyone wanted to see more to leave their email address in the comments section, he had lots more to share. She looked at the hit counter. Her pics had been viewed ten thousand times already! She read the comments people left about her pics. So many comments, mostly men saying they wanted a turn fucking her, and a lot of email addresses requesting more pics, unedited pics, her phone number, her address, her name.

She closed the lid to her laptop. Emily knew he would give into some of those requests, if not all of them. All sorts of unknown men were probably looking at her nude pics, masturbating. Again. She decided that there would no confrontation this time.

Emily began looking up old friends that day.

When Emily received the first message from Marvell, her heart fluttered. Marvell was a friend from high school. Athletic, good looking and a star soccer player. Emily wasn't ever really into black guys, except for Marvell. Black guys always seemed to have thing for her, she noticed, but except for Marvell she never really gave it much thought. She had heard all the rumors about them being huge in the penis department, and that had always scared her because she was such a petite girl. Nevertheless, she developed a crush on Marvell when she was a sophomore and wanted badly for him to take her any of the high school dances they had that year. He never did, opting instead to take one of her friends. She remembered how she managed to steal a dance with him and how much fun she had while they embraced on the dance floor. When high school ended they parted ways, only occasionally keeping in touch. Emily replied to that first message in earnest. They chatted every day for the next week, catching up. She gave him her phone number and they began texting and talking every day. At the end of the first week she suggested they meet up.

Their first date that Saturday was amazing for Emily. Marvell had been handsomely dressed and had been a charmer all evening. Once their date ended and Emily had gone home alone, she found herself texting Marvell at midnight. She soon called him and told him she had a crush on him in high school and had such a great time and wanted to see him again. Marvell said he would think about it and call her later in the week once his plans had firmed up. Emily agreed that was probably best.

After Emily hung up the phone, a devious plan formed in her head. She returned to the website where her husband had posted the pictures of her bent over with her black dildo in her white pussy. She saved a couple of them to her phone. Emily then went into her bedroom and stripped down to her underwear. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her athletic 5 foot 2 inch frame was well muscled from long hours at the gym, and she usually weighed in around 109 pounds. Her dark curly hair lay just below her shoulders. She unhooked her bra and let her 34B breast pop into view. They were very perky and slightly upturned. She turned around and gazed at her well-muscled posterior and her creamy white thighs. She stripped off her panties and fished the small, sheer, black and pink thong Josh had sent her out of her underwear drawer. The thinnest string of material circled her tiny waist and ran into her cheeks, while a very small and very sheer triangle struggled to cover her labia. She covered her breasts with her spare hand, kicked out her right leg to make sure her crotch was very visible, and snapped a few pics of her almost totally nude figure in the mirror. She turned around to get good pics of all of her assets. She composed Marvell a text message stating she was free next Friday evening if he would like to meet for a second date. She then attached the pictures she had just taken plus a pic from the set her husband had posted, the one where her wedding ring was clearly visible, and sent him the text. A few heart pounding moments later he replied that he would pick her up at eight.

When the following Friday rolled around, Emily was so excited she couldn't concentrate at work at all. When she arrived home she received a call from her husband. They talked for a few minutes. Emily told Josh she would be going out with some friends from the gym that night. He said he would call later to check on her. "Oh honey, don't bother" she told him, "We won't be out late anyways. Yes I'm sure, I'll be fine" she said. Once Emily hung up, she muttered under her breath, "You have no idea how fine I'm going to be tonight".

Emily hopped in the shower and began shaving her legs. Once she reached her bikini area, she decided to shave her entire white, married pussy except for a thin strip of her dark curly pubic hair about an inch above her clitoris. As she shaved, she even decided to shave her perineum and even her anus. Her entire pussy and ass were smooth as silk. Emily rarely shaved her asshole for her husband. Every time she did he tried to have anal sex with her, something she had not allowed him to do. "But tonight is going to be special." She said to herself.

Emily got out of the shower and picked out her outfit. She slid her smallest black sheer thong onto her hips. It was small, tight, and very see-through. Josh had bought it for her to wear on their anniversary, but she rarely put it on. As she walked around the room she noticed it really rubbed on her freshly shaved pussy and clitoris. Her pussy, already moist from the attention she had given it while shaving, was now positively drooling with juice from the extra friction caused by her panties. Every step sent a small shiver up her spine from her pubic bone. This was going to be an interesting evening in deed. Emily slid on a short, tight denim skirt and selected a tight green sweater that had a plunging neckline. She put on a bra that lifted up her perky breasts and pushed them together so it appeared her breasts were straining to get out of her shirt. She left her dark curly hair down and put on a pair of black heels that made her just a little taller. Emily walked over to her jewelry box and put on the string of pearls Josh had given her for their third anniversary, as well as the matching earrings. She also slid on her engagement and wedding ring without really thinking. She almost pulled them off but decided to leave them on.

Marvell picked her up on time. She could tell by his facial expression when she answered the door that he was impressed with her outfit selection. As she climbed into his SUV she looked back at Marvell who was straining to get a look under her skirt. She slowly shifted and sat down, allowing Marvel to get a peek up the back of her skirt at her barely covered snatch. Emily smiled to herself as he closed the passenger side door. "I'm going to have fun tonight" she thought to herself.

The date with Marvell was indeed a great time for Emily. Marvell had picked a good restaurant and had reserved a nice booth in the back. Conversation started with the usual. Emily discussed her career as an engineer and Marvell told her stories of playing soccer in college, being on a pro team for a while followed by going into business. Emily made sure to hang on every word, leaning forward at the table and pressing her breasts together while looking Marvell in the eyes intently. Emily allowed her feet to graze Marvell's leg, and she made sure to touch his arms a lot during dinner. As the evening continued the conversation shifted to Emily's confession of her high school crush on Marvell. He confided that he always liked her as well and didn't ask her out because he didn't think she would go for him. "Marvell, if you would have only asked me to the spring dance in high school, I was completely prepared to rock your world that night." Emily said.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Emily Goes Black

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds