• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Husband Found Me and Neighbor

Husband Found Me and Neighbor

I have often thought at great length and depth about what happened after I had sex with my next door neighbor. I had been with three men. My husband only knew about two of them and our neighbor was one of those two. For my own reasons I could not bring myself to tell him about the person from work until months after. It's true that my husband had encouraged me to "let it happen" and when it did was absolutely ecstatic at a level I could not really understand. But, being with my neighbor was different. It didn't strike me right away. The difference was it was the first time my husband had seen me with another man. I mean he didn't actually see me have sex with him but certainly the after effects of the act itself. It was an important turning point.

My husband found me asleep and lying next to our neighbor, both of us nude and it was obvious that we had just finished having sex. The blatant and conspicuous evidence of our sexual performance slapped him in the face and mind as soon as he looked into the bedroom. Even though this happened because of his encouragement, I was extremely embarrassed, him finding me like that. I suppose under normal situations this would be a cause for a huge upset and a lot of yelling. My husband helped me get up and dressed and walked with his arm around me out the door, across our two yards and back into our house. I didn't think about any neighbors seeing this but I guess it would have looked pretty innocent, anyway.

I was really, really tired, bodily and mentally and quite conscious of what I just did with our neighbor. While walking back I could feel his semen inside me leaking out. It was a strange and heightened sensation particularly with my husband's arm around, me so protectively.

I just wanted to close myself up in my room and go to sleep. My husband was very aroused and leaving me alone was the last thing on his mind. On the short and hurried way home he kept telling me how "hot" it was to find me naked, and "used like that" - his exact words. I remember that when he said "used", my mind just kind of halted on that and wouldn't let me just let it go. It was something I thought about several days later. He quietly mentioned that he almost ejaculated seeing our neighbor's penis, spent, shiny with my "juices" lying on his belly with him next to me. Despite my efforts to divert him from what he wanted, I wound up in our bed, naked and a short while later, under him.

While he was disrobing me and I was trying to talk him out of it I watched him examine my clothes as they came off of me. I was surprised when he got to my panties and looked them over very carefully. He was already naked and had a humongous erection. I was startled when I saw him carefully examine them and actually sniff and smell them in front of me. He was standing there beside the bed and he didn't seem to be embarrassed or uncomfortable with anything he was doing. I was struck by seeing his erection begin to throb when he was doing this. Next thing I knew he was on top of me pushing my legs apart with his and he had hooked his arms under my shoulders.

I was still trying to talk him out of this. I was very aware of our neighbor's semen fresh inside me not more than 30 minutes before. I stopped talking to him when his penis roughly pushed into me and immediately he was thrusting easily into my vagina lubricated by my internal fluids and our neighbor's semen. His penis felt massive, heavy and very fat. He had not made any attempt to kiss me as he usually does. I kept looking into his face. It was so very red and he seemed to be lost somewhere and I was not part of whatever he was experiencing.

My entire body was being severely buffeted by the shockwaves radiating out from the center of the disturbance, the epicenter, my vagina. My rear end was being repeatedly pushed into the mattress. I did not move and let him do what he needed to do. It was very different to be used like that but I understood and it's not like I have not done the same to him when I have gone over that "edge". I was totally slippery inside a combination of the neighbor's ejaculate and my own lubrication. It felt almost slimy - but not quite like that.

He seemed to be straining to get as far inside me as he could, pulling on my pubic hairs and the skin on my thighs and stomach. When he pulled out of me he came completely out. When my husband pulled out he brought "stuff" out with him and I could feel it draining down my rear. Afterwards I saw this huge stain on the bed from what he dredged out of me. When he ejaculated into me it was also different - very powerful on several levels. He kind of bent a little like he was in pain and his body rocked above me in slight spasms. I was immediately conscious of the fact that this was just NOT the same as our normal love making. Later I read somewhere that he was showing his dominance, not really over me, but over our neighbor, replacing his semen with his own. I don't know.

When he was done he rolled off of me, lying there just barely touching me and we both truly fell asleep. Usually he spoons me or lays his leg over me but not this time. I did not wake up until I felt him lapping me between my legs. That was a wonderful feeling. It was only then that I felt like I was no longer being used and things were "normal" again.

It the first time he had seen me with another man and an "obsession" was born.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Husband Found Me and Neighbor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds