• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Ashley's Awakening

Ashley's Awakening

Ashley woke up, as it seems almost every morning now, with a familiar itch in the morning. As she rolled in bed, she reached down between her legs and started to rub gently, letting out soft moans as she closed her eyes and let her mind drift of to familiar fantasies. She imagined, her being tossed around like a little fuck doll, with cock after cock being pushed into her as she screamed and squealed like a whore. She starts to rub faster and moan louder as she imagines big dominant men, repeatedly putting her in position to take their cocks deeper as they tell her what a slut she is.

She starts to lift her hips up and down as she starts to groan in pleasure feeling her orgasm approaching, whispering to herself "ohh yes im such a whore." She tilts her head back and lets out one last loud moan as she cums hard and lies limp on the bed catching her breath.

Ashley is 21 year olds, petite, with blonde hair, with small but perfectly proportionate 32b tits. She has always been described as cute and sexy but a bit of a prude. She grew up with strict parents, and had been taught to believe that you wait till marriage for sex, and going around flaunting yourself was a sin. Since she went to college however, her beliefs started to change. She saw her friends starting to have their own sexual awakenings, and she couldn't help but feel jealous. But Ashley thought she should remain a good girl and not make her parents mad, so she kept her feelings to herself and let her college years go by without ever acting on her sexual desires.

She graduated a month ago and returned home while she looked for a job. Most of her friends had moved away from home at this point, and she found herself alone quite often since she got back. This left her a lot of time to sit and fantasize, often masturbating 4 or 5 times a day. The more sexually frustrated she got, the dirtier her fantasies became. She started to watch more porn and read sex stories about women who were dominated and used, girls who were made to become little fuck toys. The idea of being a man's personal slut was the hottest thing that Ashley could imagine and she started to fantasize about herself being in the same position as the girls in the sex stories and nothing made her cum harder.

The longer she was at home, she sought out some means to live out her fantasies and since she was still very hesitant to do anything real, she started to turn to internet chats. She started to go onto different sex chats, developing a whole new identity for herself, as a slutty sex kitten. Soon enough she started to get addicted to these sites, being used by man after man, and she could never get enough. She loved the feeling of being used, humiliated, being called names, and treated like the slut she wanted to be.

After a few months of chatting, she found herself chatting to a 38 year old man who said his name was Jay. She found herself immediately drawn to him. He was dominant, aggressive, and knew how to get exactly what he wanted. They started to play online on a regular basis, starting to get a lot of more personal with one another. Jay was very dominant and loved to treat Ashley like a slut and she couldn't get enough of it. Soon she told him what city she lived in and found out that they really weren't all that far from one another. However, she was still too hesitant to ever meet him in person. As the months rolled on she started to get a bit more brave though, starting to take her fantasies out of the internet a bit. Jay had told her that he wanted her to stop wearing bra and panties whens he went out, and at first she flat out refused saying she could never go out like that. Jay was persistent and kept pushing her, telling her what a slut she would be if she did it, and that pretty little whores like her should show people what she really is.

Soon enough, Ashley stopped wearing bra's and panties all together, always going out without them. Later, Ashley bought a webcam for Jay and started to cam for him regularly, getting online and following his instructions while he watched. Eventually, it become too much to keep pent up on the internet, and she finally agreed to meet him.

Jay told her where his apartment was and Ashley agreed to meet him there. She dressed in a short black skirt, a pink tank top, and black heels with no panties or bra. She was soaking wet as she drove over to his place, feeling more nervous as she got closer. Finally she got his place and knocked on the door. The door swung open and there stood Jay, towering over Ashley's petite frame, with a muscular well toned body, he just smiled as he looked down at Ashley. Before Ashley could say anything, Jay pulled her inside and pushed her towards the center of the living room.

Ashley stumbled into the room, surprised by his action. He looked at her up and down, examining her tight little body.

"Get on your knees, slut." He growled

She looked at him unsure of what to do and started to speak "Um sorry I'm kind of new to all this but..." Ashley started to say when suddenly Jay grabbed her by the hair and pulled forcing her to look directly up at him.

"Well first thing you need to do know, is that you are here to do what I say. Your hear to be the slut that you and I both know you are." He looked down at her as he spoke, eyes piercing into her, as she started to understand the seriousness of this all.

"Um I'm sorry maybe I'm not ready for this, maybe I should just go" She started to try and get out of his grip and leave, when he tightened his grip on her hair and grabbed her forcing her to her knees.

"I'm gonna make it clear you little whore, you are here to follow instructions, and you leave when I saw you are dismissed." He left her on her knees as he paced around her.

Ashley started to realize that this was going to happen whether she wanted to or not, she was scared and wanted to go home but realized that even if she tried to leave he was just going to rape her. She started to tear up a bit realizing that she was going to be taken, and what a mistake she made coming to this man's place.

"Look at me slut" He growls as he looked down at her.

He looked up at him, fear in her eyes. As he looked at her he spoke in a stern voice "Tell me that you are a little slut."

She said nothing as she just kneeled, frozen in fear, when suddenly, Jay grabbed her face and squeezed as he squat down and looked into her eyes. "What part of following instructions are you not getting, whore."

"Ahh im sorry please don't hurt me, I'm... I'm a little slut." She finally said as she panted, feeling more scared than ever now.

He smiled at her as he said "good girl." He started to get hard as he looked down at these beautiful girl before, his cock starting to push against his pants.

Frightened she started to look up at him, but her eyes caught the outline of his cock and she started to stare. He notice where her eyes were staring and smile, reaching down and rubbing his cock through his pants. "Oh you want this don't you my little slut, isn't it?"

She said nothing but just look up at him, still staring at his crotch. He grabbed her face again and squeezed her cheeks. "Answer me slut."

She tried to fight back a bit but not giving this man the satisfaction. "No"

He suddenly took his cock out and started to slap her face with it as he looked down at her. "I think your lying slut, I think your pussy is soaked right now, and your mouth is watering wanting to get a taste of this cock."

She stayed quiet as she looked up at him, trying to be defiant, and not let him think that he had any power over her. Suddenly her reached down and pushed her onto her back and shoved a hand under her skirt and started to rub her pussy. Since she wasn't wearing any panties, you could hear the sloshing sound of that wet cunt as he started to rub it.

He smiled and kept rubbing as he looked at her. "Ah, look at that, I knew you were lying, your soaking wet you little whore." He pushed a finger slowly into her as she let out a loud moan of pleasure, her body starting to respond to his manipulations of her pussy.

"No please stop," She moaned half heartedly, as her body started to wiggle under his touch.

He looked at her knowing that she was loving it no matter what she said, and he started to rub faster. She moaned louder, her hips raising up to meet his touch when he suddenly pulled back and put her back on her knees and slapped her with is cock again.

"Take it in your mouth whore, show me what a slut you are." He said as he held his cock in front of her lips.

"Please I shouldn't do this, just let me go home." She said as she looked at him.

He looked down with a mean look on his face, saying that he wasn't making a request. She resigned to her fate and opened up taking his cock in her mouth, as she started to bob her head slowly up and down on it.

He smiled as he watched her pretty mouth wrap around his cock. "You better not bite slut, or I will punish you, and believe me you won't like that." She started to moan a little as she got into the sucking, all the fantasies she has had over the past months of exactly this happening coming to her head, her body started to respond to her situation. He grabbed her head and pushed his cock down deeper, making her gag on it a bit as she tried to keep up with him as he started to fuck her face. She did her best to keep up, trying to work it with her tongue to get it wet and easier to slide in and out of her mouth as it didn't look like Jay was going to let up at all. He just keep pushing it deeper and harder in her.

Finally he pulled out and pushed her on her back and reached down pushing two fingers into her pussy. She moaned and writhed around under him as he started finger fuck her hard. Her body unconsciously humping back against his fingers as he looked down and smiled.

"Well look at you now, your body just begging for more aren't you, what a little slut you are." He fingered her faster and faster, feeling her on the edge of an orgasm when he pulled out and stood over her.

She panted and moaned as she looked at him confused, her body so close, needing it so bad. He stood over her stroking his cock, before he leans down and starts to rub it against her pussy.

"I can see it in your face slut, you want this, no you need it, and I want to hear your beg for it." He smiles as he kept teasing her with that cock.

"No, no I don't want this, your raping me, let me go." Moaning softly, her body completely giving itself over the pleasure, wanting it so bad. Thinking that if she just acts defiant she can still convince herself that she is a good girl and that this wasn't her fault. Suddenly he pulls away and walks towards the couch and sits, turning on the TV and acting like nothing just happened.

She looks over at him confused, while she is still on the floor, on her back with her legs spread, her juices glistening on her thighs. "What?" She says as she looks over with surprise in her eyes.

He just callously responds while watching TV, "You said you didn't want this, that I was raping you right? I guess I was wrong about you being a slut, you can go now."

She looks at him, and stares at his cock, which is, still out in the open and hard. "But, all that stuff you just did to me, you can't..." She starts to get up and keeps staring at his cock.

He looks at over at her, "You have to two choices, either you beg for this cock like the slut whore that you are, or you can get the fuck out."

Knowing she should just get up and leave, she gets up onto her knees and looks at him, about to get up and leave when she quietly whispers, "I want your cock please."

He acts like he couldn't hear that and just keeps watching TV. She waits for him to respond and then finally says louder "I want your cock please." He still says nothing just ignoring her. She gets more frustrated, her body aching for it now. "Please damn it, fuck me I need it, im a little slut and I need to be fucked." All her frustration over the past few months pouring out as she yells, and finally he turns and smiles.

Quickly he comes over and grabs her pulling off her skirt and top and putting her on all fours as he gets behind her. He stripes off his clothes and takes his cock and starts to rub it against her pussy watching her squirm around, wanting it so bad.

"I knew your were a little whore from the first time I met you, and now I am going to take you as my slut." He pushes his cock in, feeling her tremendous tightness, as he pushes deeper and harder into her.

Ashley lets out a loud moan of pleasure, trying to adjust to his large size as he pushes into her tight pussy, her body wiggling around in pleasure under him. He gets his cock all the way in her and starts to move in and out, building a rhythm as he fucks her tight body.

"Good little whore take my cock, this what you were made for isn't it, to be a man's little fuck toy." Starting to grunt as he fucks her harder, her whole body shaking and sliding under him. Her tits swinging as she moans louder, getting the fucking she has needed for so long.

"Ahh yes I am a fuck toy, that is my purpose, oh fuckk I love it." She screams and moans as she bucks against it, fucking him back as he pounds her tight hole. Her head tilts back as her whole body shakes and screams out "Aieeee," cumming hard on his cock. Her body goes limp as she finishes cumming when suddenly she feels his cock pull out of her.

Jay takes her and puts her back on her knees and strokes his cock in front of her face as he looks down at her. "This what you needed isn't it, to be shown what a little slut you are, to be put in your place and taken like the fuck doll that you are."

"Yes I needed it, I love this, I don't want to ever go back, I am a fuck doll." She moans as she looks at that cock, wanting to see that cum, wanting to feel it, wanting to be HIS whore.

"Beg for my cum, accept my cum all over your pretty little body, and let me mark you as mine. If you want this, if you want to be my personal slut slave, you will beg."

He keeps stroking his cock, waiting for her reaction.

"Yes please, cum on me, I want it so bad, I've never felt like this before, I need this so bad please give me that cum." He smiles and strokes one more time, letting his cock explode and cover her pretty little face in cum.

He breathes heavily as he looks down at her, covered in his cum, her pretty little face dripping with globs of cum. "Good girl, from this point forward you will refer to me as Master. Your body belongs to me now, you are now a fuck toy, my personal slut property to do with whatever I want. You don't get to say no to me, your body is mine to do with whatever I want, I will use you however I please and I can let anyone else you use you as it pleases me as well."

She looks up at him knowing that this is her defining moment now, and realizing that this what she has needed all her life. "Yes Master"

Smiling he picks her and looks at his new toy, so petite standing next to him. "Good girl, you and are going to have a lot of fun together, so long as you remember that you are owned now."

"Yes Master, I understand I belong to you now and you can do whatever you want with me." He smiles as he hears her say this and reaches behind her and squeezes her ass and gives her a light spanks that makes her yelp.

"Slut, you made a mess." He points down to the cum on the floor that dripped down from her face and she understands what she means and gets down on all fours and starts to lap up the cum. She cleans it all up, giving one last swipe with her tongue before she gets up on her knees and looks up and smiles at her Master.

"That's a good little whore. Now get dressed I am going to take you shopping, we need to get you some new clothes that shows you as you are, a slut slave. Your going to be doing a lot for me little whore, starting with being my new slut maid tonight for my poker game." He pushes a finger into her pussy as she moans and steps onto her toes as he fingers her. "These holes are going to be used well my little slut, wait till you see what I have in store for you next..."

She looks up nervously, but never so happy and satisfied in her whole life.

To Be Continued...Ashley becomes a slut maid for Jay and his friends, and ends up becoming the prize at his poker game.

This is my first attempt at writing erotic fiction, and I'll have to write a few stories until I get a hang of my narrative style for this. I'd appreciate any feedback that any of you have though, any tips or comments. Thanks.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Ashley's Awakening

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds