• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Rumspringa, the Sequel

Rumspringa, the Sequel

I stood at my hotel room door as the young girl I had just spent the last several hours with walked down the hall to the elevator. I marveled at how well her ill fitting, homemade clothes hid such a lovely, shapely body and the completely unshaven under arms and legs. As soon as the elevator doors opened for her to enter she turned and gave a final wave and innocent smile.

At the same time a woman entered the hall from the vending machine room carrying a bucket of ice and a Coke. I immediately recognized her as the forty something business woman who had ridden up on the elevator with us earlier. She had shed her tailored business suit, stockings, and heels and changed into a more casual skirt, a sweat shirt type top that hung low over one shoulder, and sandals. The tight French style bun of light red hair from earlier was combed out and hung down to her shoulders.

As she got closer she smiled the same pretty smile she had given me earlier as I exposed the bare ass of the young Amish girl as we rode up on the elevator together. I returned her smile as I admired the nipples which pushed against the fabric of her top.

I spoke up, "I hope you don't have to drink that alone."

She came to a stop just a few feet away saying, "I will have to unless you join me."

I returned with, "Or you could join me and we could add some bourbon to it."

With a coy smile she added, "That sounds like a good idea. I take it your young friend is not returning?"

I stepped aside to let her enter the room saying, "No, that was just ships passing in the night."

She smiled offering, "I hope it was a pleasant journey for both ships."

I immediately reached for the white capped hotel glasses to pour us a drink but before I could even take the ice bucket and coke from her hands, she walked straight up to me and pressed her body against me. Her face was just inches from my face as if she was going to kiss me; I could feel her breath on my face and hear her inhale my scent.

Less than a minute passed then she said, "I find it very erotic and exciting being close to a man who has the scent of another woman on him. I can smell her scent all over your face." She kissed my mouth lightly as if she was savoring the taste.

My hands went to her hips as she leaned back, "Please tell me more about the young lady...ahh ship, you passed in the night."

"Well, I'm not sure just how much I know. I met her this afternoon downstairs in the bar. She had an Ohio driver's license which said her name was Gretchen and that she was twenty-one years old but the picture on the license was not the same girl."

"Hummm, very erotic and very intriguing; do tell me more." She said as she leaned forward again to kiss me lightly and inhale the aroma; I pulled her hips closer to me.

"She was Amish and as you could tell she wore homemade clothes. She was freshly scrubbed and her legs and under arms were completely unshaven."

"My goodness, was she a virgin too?" She asked with a devilish smile.

I gave a little laugh and replied, "No, she lost that to one of her church elders. Supposedly he caught her and her boyfriend in his barn trying to learn about the facts of life. The elder ran the young boy off with a stick then inspected her to make sure she had not been "damaged". He then bent her over a bale of hay, lifted the back of her dress, and popped her cherry from behind."

"I hope you took better care of her than that."

"I did my best." I replied, and then added, "Her total sexual experiences were being "taken" from behind with her dress up. She had never been nude with a man nor had she seen any more of a man than what came out the front of his britches. I was the first to go down on her and she tasted wonderful as you have already found out." We smiled at each other and kissed.

"Did she have a nice body?" She asked.

"Very nice! She was shapely, firm and smooth. She had a very nice set of "C" cup tits with light pink, very sensitive nipples and a large triangle of thick pubic hair from her pelvic mound all the way around her tightly puckered, virgin ass. The sheath that hid her tiny pearl fell downward like candle wax forming exposed brownish lips that could not be hidden by her vulva and thick pubic hair."

As I described the young girl to the woman in my arms she became flushed and her chest began heaving so she could catch her breath. I moved my hands around her to the firm round cheeks of her ass then pulled her pelvis firmly against me.

"Would you like to have been with me and tasted her first hand?" I asked.

"I'm not sure I am ready for that just yet. But, I have had it on my mind since I first tasted my husband's mistress on his lips a few months ago."

We had not even exchanged names yet she moved backward slightly and slid her hand down to the front of the shorts covering my swollen cock. She looked at me saying, "I want to taste the young girl on this too."

As she opened the front of my shorts I didn't bother to tell her that I had used rubbers and she would not really get to taste the young girl's juices on my cock. She slid down my body to her knees and took my swollen cock in her left hand; her wedding rings with a rather large diamond were clearly displayed on my engorged shaft. Her lips moved over my swollen purple head covered with drying cum.

As I laid my hand on her head she lifted her right hand to support my cod sack. Once the drying cum was cleaned from my cock her lips moved to my sack where I'm certain there was plenty of evidence remaining of the young girl's juices. She inhaled lightly before taking each one gently into her mouth.

After several minutes on her knees searching for the young Amish girl's scent she stood and asked, "Didn't you promise me some bourbon for my coke?"

I kissed her lightly then said, "Absolutely I did but you will have to tell me more about tasting your husband's mistress on his lips."

As I poured our drinks she began, "Well there really isn't much to tell. He came home from work a few months ago and I gave him a kiss like I always do; I could smell another woman's pussy on his lips."

She continued as I handed her a bourbon and coke, "I was furious at first then as I thought about it I became aroused. I kissed him passionately several more times to enjoy the scent then sat down on a kitchen chair, took out his cock, and covered it with kisses; I could smell his Mistress's cunt there too. That night after he was sound asleep I masturbated in the bathroom before going to bed."

I asked, "Have you told him that you know about the other woman?"

"No, I have been changing bank accounts and investments into my name before I tell him I know about his affairs. I know he is still having sex with another woman because he is too stupid to clean up afterwards and I can always smell her."

"Have you considered that he may want you to know about the other woman and that is why he does not clean up?"

"No I haven't considered that but I do get aroused smelling the scent of the other woman and I usually give him a good fuck or at least a blow job when I smell her. Do you think that is strange of me?"

"Not at all, when I was married my wife and I had an open relationship and often had sex with others. The first time she came home with another man's cum drying in the crotch of her panties, I got so excited that we fucked right there against the kitchen counter. After dinner she told me about how it got there and whose cum it was we about fucked each other's eyes out."

We began kissing more passionately and my hands moved under her top to touch her hard nipples. She moaned as I rolled her nipples between my fingers,"Mmmm. Are you going to eat me?"

I lifted her top over her head before replying, "I've been thinking about it." My mouth moved to her nipples and suckled them as my tongue danced around and over them.

She pushed her pubic mound against me as my hands move to the firm round cheeks of her ass. I found the button on the waist band of her skirt and unfastened it; her skirt fell to the floor leaving her standing there in her black lace panties. I held her away at arm's length to enjoy the sight of her almost naked body for several minutes then pulled her close.

"I haven't showered since early this morning." She whispered.

I replied, "That's not a problem. Ripe fruit is always the juiciest and tastiest."

I moved her backwards to the bed then gently pushed her down. She moved toward the head of the king sized bed as I moved between her legs. I kissed my way up each of her thighs then across the top of her waist band before lowering my head into her crotch. She giggled and cooed as my short GI style hair cut tickled her crotch and inner thighs.

"Mmmm" I moaned as I inhaled the strong, ripe aroma of the wet crotch of her panties.

Her hands moved to my head as I moved the tip of my nose through the black silk covered slit of her cunt. Wisps of black curly hair peeked out around the sides of the lace trimmed fabric.

"Oooh that feels so good. I feel so naughty but so wild." She cooed.

After a few minutes of playing and teasing her with her panties on I pushed her legs up toward her chest, rolled her ass up and off the bed, then grabbed the back waist band of her panties and pulled them over her ass and legs. I took the wet crotch of her panties into my mouth and pulled them over her feet and dropped them on her chest.

"Oooh god!" She squealed as I quickly slipped a finger into her tight ass before beginning to lap her cunt with my tongue.

I replaced my tongue with my thumb in her juicy well. She began grinding her hips against my face as my tongue danced around her clit and my finger and thumb twirled around in her ass and cunt. She began to make grunting sounds before my tongue even touched the little pleasure pearl hidden in its protective sheath.

"Aaaaah, oooh, oooh" She cried as she lifted her ass completely off the bed and stiffened her entire body.

I stopped the movement of my finger and thumb and shifted my tongue to the sides of her vulva and inner thighs to give her time to recover for several minutes.

As her breathing subsided and she relaxed I looked up and asked, "Are you ready for another round?"

"Oh yes! That was wonderful but come up here and let me taste my pussy on your lips."

I obeyed and slowly slid up her torso to her lips and kissed her deeply. She moved her lips and mouth slowly over my face to enjoy the taste and aroma she had left there.

After a few minutes she ordered sternly, "Now get back down there and make me feel wonderful again."

It was an order I was happy to fulfill as her hands pushed gently on my shoulders. This time I took my time and enjoyed seeing and exploring her beautiful cunt still glistening with her creamy juices. Her inner lips protruded out of the dark hair covered, swollen vulva. Almost like the young Amish girl her labia were dark brown and gave no hint of the beautiful pink treasures hidden inside.

Before she reached a second orgasm I had probed, licked, sucked, and kissed every part of her undercarriage from her tightly puckered ass to her hidden pleasure pearl.

After using the bathroom and fixing fresh drinks we cuddled up on the bed to relax.

"Tell me more about you and your ex and how you got into having sex with others." She said as she took a sip of her bourbon and coke.

"Well we sort of got into it gradually. We started by joining friends nude in their hot tub. We watched them have sex in front of us then we had sex in front of them. At home afterwards discussed how much we enjoyed it and decided if we had the opportunity to swap partners we would try it if we were in the same room. A month later we were invited to share a beach house with another couple which led to our swapping partners with them in adjoining beds. In time we invited others to join us in threesomes; sometime another man sometimes another woman. My ex got to explorer her bi curiosity side and enjoyed it but I was not interested in bi experiences. Before we tried anything new we discussed it with each other to see how the other felt about it."

When I paused she asked, "Is that what led to your divorce?"

I answered, "No, not at all. That came about because her biological clock started ticking and she wanted to have children; I didn't. We even continued to see each other after she remarried and had children."

We shifted our positions so we could face each other sitting with her legs across mine in a Karma Sutra like position. She moved close so she could guide my still erect cock into her cunt and squeeze me with her muscles. We took complete advantage of being able to see, hear, touch, taste, and smell each other as we talked and played.

I asked, "Would you like to have your husband here to watch us fuck?"

"Yes I would. I would like for him to see how sexy I am and how good I can fuck another man."

Her hand held me in place as she began to move her hips to feel me inside her wet hole.

She spoke softly, "Yes, I want to see him sitting in that chair watching me enjoy fucking you."

Her eyes were closed as she continued to grind slowly against me.

I asked, "Would you like for his mistress to be with him so she could see what a great fuck you are too."

She smiled slightly without opening her eyes, "Yes, that would serve them right for betraying me."

"Would you let her join us so you could kiss and play with each other's nipples while my cock slides in and out of your cunt?"

Again she showed the slightest smile with her eyes closed, "That might be nice since I already know what her cunt smells and tastes like."

A "Mmmm" was heard as she began to grind her hips harder and faster.

Her hand moved from my cock to her clit; her fingers made small circles around and across the small pleasure button. Her breathing increased, her tits giggled and bounced, and her moans became more frequent and louder.

I pushed forward with my hands behind me and matched her hip movements with mine. The sight of her fucking me was as incredible as the feeling of my engorged cock moving in her warm wet cunt. I knew she was close to her peak so I gave up the fight and unloaded in her warmth. I had just enough energy to stay with her to the end then we collapsed opposite of each other with only our genitals joined and our bodies covered in sweat.

The only sound for several minutes was the heaving sounds of trying to catch our breath.

I heard a chuckle from my still unknown partner then, "I should have you to call my husband and tell him what a great fuck I was. I was a great fuck wasn't I?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Rumspringa, the Sequel

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 321 milliseconds