• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Slut's Journal: A New Task

A Slut's Journal: A New Task

Master is sending me to the mall today. He has allowed me to wear jeans today, with a thong. I've added a tight, sexy, gray blue sweater with small buttons, and a black french cut bra that shows off lots of cleavage. Out of my comfort zone, the mall is close to home. I'm trying to make up for yesterday's disappointment. I'm nervous, but I want to please Master so badly. The fact that I let him down yesterday disgusts me, and I know that I have to make this right!

Master is requiring me to wear the bullet. It's resting up against my slit and held in by my thong. Furthermore, it's very tight to my clit due to the fit of the jeans. I'm still sore from yesterday, and Master told me that I'll have to turn on the bullet when I see an attractive woman. He is still showing me the way with regard to pussy, and I think that this is his way of trying to convince me to like pussy just a little bit more. I am to try on shoes too, which is always fun. Today, he has ordered me to look and try higher heels than I've ever worn before. Also a part of my task, I am to bend over and show my tits as well. The low cut top already shows a generous amount of cleavage, and I've never done anything like this before in public. That makes me nervous.

I was nervous about going to the mall. When I got there, my palms were all sweaty, and my mouth was dry. I needed gum to help out with the dry mouth, and it helped to massage the tension just a little bit.

I messaged Master when I got there. I always feel better when he can be with me, whether or not it is over the phone or over text. It's important to me, because even if he has some presence, he makes me feel safe, even if he's not physically there. I wore a hoodie over the sweater, in the car. After arriving in the parking lot, I took a deep breath and it off and left it in the car. I was tempted to bring it in, just in case I was too embarrassed. However, I knew that wouldn't make Master happy, and I'm still earning my way back into his good graces, so I left it behind in the car. It's so upsetting when Master isn't happy with me, and I don't want to be punished. Especially after yesterday's punishment, I'm going to be very vigilant.

I went into the first shoe store I saw, and I was still nervous. However, I do love shoes!!! Master knew that this part of the task would make me feel more comfortable, and it did. So this was a good task! The level of nerves I was feeling dropped once I started looking at the shoes. The clerk came right over, giving me prompt attention. In fact, he began by staring directly at my tits. At one point, I would have been uncomfortable with this kind of attention, but I was feeling different now. With the bullet turned on to a low setting, I was wet and my nipples were hard. They were clearly poking through my top! He could see how hard they were . . . well, everyone could! I picked out 3 pair right away that I thought that Master would like. The first was a 5'' red pair, with a silver heel. They were very sexy and made me feel so slutty that they made me shiver!!! Then there was a pair of black 6'' (which are the ones that I eventually bought), and a pair of 5'' gladiator style heels. I didn't bother trying on the last pair. The black ones were hot, and I knew they were the ones when I first saw them!

The clerk was cute, and young. I'd guess that he was about 24. In fact, he was the kind of guy that when I was 16 or 17, I'd have been crazy for. He was very attentive, and I loved the attention. He asked what I was looking for. If Master was there, I would have told the clerk "I want something that will make me look like the slut that I am. However, without Master physically being there, I lacked the courage. I'll have to work on this. Regardless, I pointed to the red ones and the black pair too. He never stopped looking at my tits, and with the bullet in my pussy, it was hot. I was loving the attention! Now I see why Master likes these kinds of tasks! He brought the heels out and he sat and helped me put the red ones on. They were nice, but not sure if these were the ones. I then tried on the black 6", and they were amazing! I contacted Master via text, and told him how those heels made me feel. I felt so slutty, so much more bold! The salesman got up and was standing right in front of me. That's when Master told me to lean forward. Even though my stomach was in knots, I did it. My cleavage must have been so obvious, and it had an effect on the salesman too. In fact, I was afraid I was going to hit his cock! I could see that he was obviously hard.

It was hot that I had that effect. I did like how it felt. It was so sexy to be noticed, and it's been so long since I've felt this way. I really have had this side of me neglected!! The whole interaction made me wet, and with the bullet lodged in my pussy, it made me want to cum so badly! After I paid for my new slutty 6" heels, I wore them out and he watched me walk out and stood in the door way and watched me. I was delirious with pleasure, and I wanted more.

After buying the shoes, I walked through the mall. Not as nervous as before, as my comfort level had risen and I felt a bit emboldened by my experience so far. While walking around, I noticed a few people looking right at me. I remembered Master's instruction to notice women, and turn the bullet up when I saw someone who was attractive. I noticed a few women walking to Macy's, and then turned the bullet up! She was a tall blonde, with short hair, and big tits. Master loves big tits, and due to his influence, I am starting to notice and like big tits too! She was wearing tight jeans and a tight, low cut top. I was disappointed to see that she was not wearing heels though. I watched her, admiring her from a safe distance, while the bullet buzzed away inside me.

Later, I saw two others walking together. One had big tits, but the other was not as big. Both had long dark hair, and they were sexy. In my head, I secretly wished that they were holding hands! I could tell that Master's influence was starting to pervade my way of thinking, because I know that thought wouldn't have been in my head before I started serving Master! It was hard to really stare, because there were a lot of people in the mall. The two sexy ladies noticed me as we passed each other. They did look that shoes, as well as my tits, which made me feel even hotter!

While in Macy's, I got a few more stares, especially when I had to stop because the crowd in front of me had stopped I was still a little nervous, and had to remind myself not to look away in bashfulness. Once again, this is more of Master's influence on me. I decided to go up to the second floor, to the housewares dept. The clerk was a man, probably in his 30's I'd say. I had to get something from the wedding registry, and he was all too eager to help!

His eyes never left my tits, so it wasn't exactly an interactive experience. This was a different experience than before. He was a little bit on the creepy side. In fact, he made me feel a little uncomfortable, as opposed to sexy. Regardless, it was still very hot to be noticed and to get more attention than I would have weeks before. I'm so glad that Master has helped me to come out of my shell!

After making my purchase, I left the mall. I was thrilled that I'd completed the task, and couldn't wait to tell Master all about it. I hoped that he would cum hearing about today's adventure in the suburbs! Today has expanded my comfort zone, and I look forward to what Master has in mind for me next time!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Slut's Journal: A New Task

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 108 milliseconds