• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Black Transsexual Gangster

Black Transsexual Gangster

Hi, everybody. How are you today? My name is Wanda Smites. Who the fuck am I? A fine-looking sister with a hot tale to tell you. I stand five-foot-eight, chubby but sexy, with light brown skin, long Black hair and pale green eyes. I've got big tits, a curvy body, wide hips and a big round ass. What they call a ghetto booty in America and Canada. Here's a little about me. I was born in the City of Toronto, Province of Ontario. My father Jerome Smites is Jamaican and my mother Leanne O'Malley is White, originally from Northern Ireland. They met in the City of Toronto around twenty six years ago, had little old me, and then I guess they went their separate ways and I was left to fend for myself.

Being a biracial person in the most racially diverse town in all of Canada wasn't easy. Especially since my parents split, and I somehow ended up in foster care after my aunt kicked the bucket. I was taken in by Paolo Tartaglia, this nice Italian man who accepted me for who and what I am. I am loyal to him to a fault. And I'm happy to work for this wonderful man. To me, the concept of family isn't what most people think of. Family doesn't have to mean blood. It just means that people who care about each other form a family unit. Love is what makes a family. No need for matching DNA strands or matching last names. Love is the necessary ingredient. I'm not getting soft on you people, I'm just telling it like it is. Anyhow, moving on.

Got a hot and sexy story to share with you silly bitches. I'm an 'enforcer' for Paolo Tartaglia, my pseudo father figure who happens to be this Italian guy who runs numerous rackets throughout the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. When people owe the boss money and won't pay, I'm the one who gets sent to take care of business. I guess in my own way I'm Lucifer's Angel. Because my boss Paolo is definitely devilish in many ways. Tall, dark and handsome. Early fifties. Dark hair, dark eyes and bronze skin. Looks good in an Armani suit. Lives in the upscale area of Orleans with his wife Isabella and their two daughters, Maria and Leila. He's the picture of respectability. Owns a chain of restaurants. And he's as crooked as they come. Most people living in Canada's capital region don't know that about the Boss Man. They think he's a nice guy. He's friends with both the Mayor of Ottawa and the Chief of Police. And neither suspects him of being anything other than a successful businessman and a church-going family guy.

The Boss sent me after this guy named Michael Winston, an African-American guy from the City of Detroit, State of Michigan. He moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, a few months ago and has been working for some of the local Jamaican toughs. He ran afoul of one of our schemes and cost us some money. The Boss gave him a chance to save his skin. Pay up twelve grand or his ass would be grass. Michael Winston did not keep his promise to the Boss Man. That's where I come in. I'm here to make sure Michael pays his debt to the Boss. If I got to break his legs, or snap his fingers in half, or pop his mouth, I'll do it. However, none of these tactics worked with Michael. Guys from the States are a bit tougher than the kind of brothers we got out here in the province of Ontario. You've got to try entirely different tactics with them.

That's why I've got Michael face down and ass up right now, ladies and gentlemen. The big and tough African-American dude is squealing like a little bitch as I ram my twelve inches of hard dick up his ass. Oh, shoot. I forgot to tell you bitches that I'm a sexy Black transsexual. Yeah. I am a chick with a big dick. I slide my thick cock into Michael's tight asshole, and he screams like a punk. I laugh at him and tell him to shut the fuck up. I mean, his bitch Deirdre Bronson is watching. Yeah, I was chasing Michael all over town with my M-16 but the fool kept eluding me. I knew he'd try to hide somewhere for the night before making a run across the American border. American punks who think life is easy in Canada always run home after us Canadians have royally kicked their asses. And we've been doing it since the War of 1812, which we won by the way.

Honestly, I'm kind of glad that Michael Winston chose to hide at his girlfriend Deirdre's house. She's a chubby, red-haired and green-eyed White chick. I invaded their bedroom, gun in hand, and ordered Michael to pay up. He owed the Boss twelve grand. When the Detroit bozo started stuttering excuses, I smacked him in the mouth, making him bleed. While he lay slumped on the bed, I unzipped my pants and pulled his shorts down. Time for this fool to get a taste of my twelve inches of Black transsexual power, you feel me? Deirdre watches, stunned, as I begin fucking Michael. Knowing how White bitches love squealing to the cops, I tell her to shut her mouth if she wants to live to see tomorrow. Then I start fucking Michael up his ass.

A lot of these American guys like to act like they're tough. How does it feel to get fucked in the ass by a Black Canadian transsexual chick with a big Black dick, Mister American Man? I smack Michael's ass as I thrust my cock deep inside of him. Man, it's been a while since I fucked someone in the ass. Especially a macho-looking Black man like Michael Winston. The big man from Detroit got a sweet ass and I take my sweet time as I fuck him. I wanted to make this last, you know? Nothing I love more than fucking a sexy Black man in his ass. Especially if he's a tough guy like Michael. I dig into Michael's ass, sliding my cock so deep into his ass that I practically tickle his prostate. And it feels so good that I cum inside of him, blasting my load deep where the sun don't shine.

Michael squeals as I fill his ass with my hot cum. Deirdre watches us with interest. The plump White bitch was turned on by the sight of her macho African American boyfriend getting fucked in the ass by a Black transsexual's twelve-inch cock. So much that Deirdre was rubbing her own pussy. I pulled my cock out of Michael's asshole, and ordered Deirdre to suck it. Without hesitation, the White slut sucked my cock, tasting her man's ass on it. I smiled and called her a slut as she sucked my cock and licked my balls. Then I pulled her on top of me, so that our big tits rubbed together. She seemed to like that shit. Probably got lesbian tendencies. I thrust my cock into her pussy. Lying on his back on the floor, Michael watched us. I stepped on his foot, and he whimpered. Like a bitch. I laughed and thrust my cock deep inside Deirdre's pussy. I hadn't fucked a White bitch in a while. They were just as yielding as I remembered. Nice, very nice.

After fucking Deirdre's cunt for a good while, I wanted some ass. That's right. I just had some Black male ass and some White female pussy. Now I want some White female ass. My Black transsexual cock is forever hungry for new holes to explore. I put Deirdre on all fours and ordered her to spread her big White ass cheeks wide open. The White slut did as she was told. I slid my cock into Deirdre's asshole. The White slut whimpered as I penetrated her. I ordered her to shut the fuck up and when she didn't, I clamped my hand over her mouth. Then I thrust my cock deep into her asshole. I felt Deirdre's ass cheeks clench around my dick. Nice and tight. And it felt oh so good. I had my way with her ass, sliding my cock in and out of the White woman's asshole. Until I came for the second time, flooding Deirdre's asshole with my hot cum.

Man, I hadn't had so much fun in ages. Before I left, I took money from Deirdre's personal safe. The White bitch lives in Barrhaven. She has got to be rich. I took seven grand in cash from her safe, plus an additional two grand in jewelry. Michael still owes me and the Boss four grand. I'm giving him till the end of the week to get it. Otherwise I'm going to pay him and the missus another visit. And this time, I won't be so fucking nice. I left Michael Winston and Deirdre Bronson fucked up and subdued. Obediently they promised me they'd get me what they owed me. I'm sure they will. Simply because it's their fucking asses on the line, and around here, we mean this stuff literally!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Black Transsexual Gangster

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 415 milliseconds