• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My 18th Surprise

My 18th Surprise

Firstly, I should introduce myself. My name is Jenny and I'm eighteen years old. Just. On my eighteenth birthday, I got the present I had been dreaming about for the past year. Well, I got more than my dream really.

*

It was a hot day and so I'd dressed in clothes to reflect the weather. With my midriff showing and my skirt stopping mid thigh, I didn't think it was inappropriate for this weather. Besides, it was birthday, I could dress how I wanted.

I headed outside and laid on one of the sunbeds around the pool. My family are quite wealthy so we have a pool in the garden. At that moment, I thought it was as private as it could be, especially with my family not being home today (yes, on my birthday!) so I took off my clothes and removed my bra. Laying there, soaking up the sun in just my thong, I felt completely happy.

I didn't notice the gardener come in to see to the shrubs, or the pool man. I must have fallen asleep because when I came round, they were both stood at the side of me. Looking at my naked body, with their cocks in their hand.

As soon as my eyes opened, the gardener put his hand over mouth.

"Don't make a sound. OK sweetheart? It's not like we're doing anything to you." The gardener said. "Yeah. Just don't scream. Or you will have to be punished." The poolman growled, sliding his hand up and down his cock.

I nodded and looked at them both in turn before focusing my eyes back on their cocks. They were both so big, and thick. Their purple heads were poking straight at me.

"You're a bad girl y'know. Getting naked and laying out here for anyone to look at." The gardener whispered into my ear. "You need to be punished. You little slut!" The poolman grunted.

Before I knew what was happening, the gardeners cock had been pushed against my face and at the moment I opened my mouth to protest, he shoved his thick shaft into my mouth and rammed it to the back of my throat.

I gagged and leant forward but he grabbed my hair and pushed me back down. He settled each of his legs either side of the sunbed and, still holding my hair, pushed his cock back and forth in my mouth.

"Don't do anything stupid you little whore. Or you'll pay for it. Do you understand?" He growled at me. Shoving his cock further down my throat. "I said do you understand? Look at me!"

"Mhmmm.." I mumbled, looking up into his eyes. His cock blocking my words.

With the gardener's cock in my mouth, I had all of my attention on him and making sure I didn't do anything that I wasn't supposed to.

It wasn't until I felt a finger moving my thong to one side that I remembered the poolman was still here. With his fingers brushing my pubic hairs, I felt a slight tingle.

"Ooh, this ones going to get it buddy. You should look at this virgin hole." The poolman laughed.

I felt a harder prod in between my lips then I felt something bigger pushing against my pussy. Trying to get through.

"Numngh." I mumbled. My hands trying to reach his cock, to bat it away. "Get her hands mate. Keep her still for me." He grunted while shoving harder against me.

The gardener grabbed my hands in one of his and held them above my head. With bigger thrusts into my mouth, I wrapped my lips around his shaft and began to suck, like I'd seen on the porn movies. Maybe if I do it properly, they won't be so rough.

"Uhhhh yes. Keep going baby. I can tell you're a virgin. You've never done this before have you. Do it just like that. That's it." He moaned.

The poolman was still thrusting away at me, with no luck. I felt his fingers slide in-between my lips and he thrust two straight up my cunt and twirled them around a little bit. The motion made me jerk my legs, but the gardener had a tight hold of my head and hands.

Satisfied, the pool man slid his fingers out of me but kept my lips open. With his other hand, he guided himself to my cunt and pushed onto his cock, he slid it straight into my hole.

"Aurghh." I mumbled, squeezing my eyes shut at the slight plain. Nobody had ever being in there before, they were right.

"Oh my God. You've gotta try this hole. She's so tight!" The poolman moaned at his mate.

I laid there, with my hands above my head, the gardeners cock in my mouth, the poolmans cock in my newly broken cunt and strangely, I felt a tingle of pleasure.

As the poolman moved his cock back and forth, thrusting it deeper into me with each movement, I felt hot and a little light headed. I tried to focus, and continued sucking off the gardener as best I could. The poolman placed a finger on my clit and began rubbing at my hard nub, making me buck and shake. Within seconds I had cum.

"Ohh you dirty little bitch. You liked that huh? You like being taken like this do you?" The poolman laughed. "Well have this you fucking whore!" He jammed his cock into me as far as he could and exploded his own cum deep into me.

Knowing that the poolman and I had cum must have made the gardener explode because seconds later, my mouth was filled with a salty taste that made me jerk my head forward.

"Swallow it you fucking little whore." The gardener growled at me. "Fucking swallow it."

I did as I was told and swallowed all of it.

I laid there, my body tingling, shivering and sweating while waiting for them to pull out of me. The poolman pulled out first and wiped his cock along my stomach before moving to the side of me, his cock glistening with cum, and smiled at the gardener.

"You gotta go in there. I'm telling you." He smiled. "Oh I plan on doing. Infact," the gardener's pulled his cock out of my mouth, "I'm doing it now."

He takes his hand of my hair and they both smile at me.

"Turn over for us baby." The poolman tells me. "But ..." I quiver. "Do it now." The gardener instructs.

I turn over on the sunbed so that my arse is in full view. A pair of hands reach around my waist and lift me slightly while another pair put a cushion underneath me. My arse is now propped into the air. I turn my head to look at them and they're whispering to each other.

"What are you..." I trail off when they stop whispering to look at me. "Shut up." "You don't get to speak unless we ask you to ok?" The gardener tells me.

I nod.

The poolman comes closer and lays a slap on my arse. God it stung. It must have turned bright red and left a hand mark because the gardener laughed and said, "look at the colour of that!"

I felt one of them get behind me on the sunbed and then their cock push against my cunt entrance. I was so wet already that they didn't need any help this time. His cock slid straight in. It must have been the gardener because it felt different. It was thicker. He started thrusting slowly, softly. In and out, getting faster after a couple of minutes.

Then I felt a second body, a chest pushed against my back and my head forced down onto the sunbed by a rough hand. With his other hand, the poolman guided his cock to my arse and separating my cheeks, he guided his cock in-between my arse cheeks. He rubbed his cock up and down my slit, lubing me up before pressing the tip of his head to my hole and pushing.

"No!" I shouted. "No it hurts!" I whimpered.

I felt a slap against my arse cheek and the gardener thrusted harder into my cunt. I must have given the poolman what he needed because he pushed harder and harder against me until his cock pushed through my tight arsehole and he began to pound me harder than when he was in my cunt.

I was whimpering in pain until a minute or so later, I began to feel pleasure. With a cock in my cunt and a cock in my arse, this was an experience for me. My arse was numb but it was also pleasurable.

I could feel everything in there, god it felt so different to him being in my cunt.

I started to gasp for breath and slowly, I began moving my arse back onto the poolmans cock.

"She's liking this! Look at the little whore! She want's more!" He laughs.

The gardeners grabs my thighs and thrusts himself deeper into my sopping pussy, his breathing getting deeper, his thrusts getting more urgent.

The poolman pushes my face harder into the sunbed and between the three of us, we find a rhythm that matches us all.

I start to grunt and slide my hand underneath my body, between the pillow and my pussy, I start rubbing my clit as hard as I can.

"Yes! Yes!!" I start to shout.

I forget about them forcing themselves onto me, I forget the pain I felt when they started. All I feel now is pleaaure.

"Ohhh! Yes. I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" I tell them.

I rub furiously against my clit and gasp for breath when I feel the orgasm hit me. At the same time, both men thrust themselves deeper into my once more and I feel their cum seep into my throbbing cunt and my arse.

We lay there for a minute, both of them bodies collapsed on top of me.

"Come on mate. We should get going." The poolman says to the gardener. "Yeah. I guess so." He shrugs.

They remove their cocks from my holes and leave me lying their on the sunbed, exhausted.

"We'll be back princess. Be good for us now." The gardener smiles at me. "Yeah. Make sure you're back out here and ready for us tomorrow." The poolman finishes.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My 18th Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds