• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Men/Lebanese Women

Black Men/Lebanese Women

The day the man known as Yarn walked into the town of Baalbek, Republic of Lebanon, Zainab Al-Baabur's world would never the same. Oh, the young Lebanese woman had seen African men before. However, Thomas Yarn didn't carry himself like the Somalis, Malians and Berbers who occasionally came into the Republic of Lebanon. He called himself a proud son of Detroit City, State of Michigan. She had to look up the name in a dictionary before she figured out he was referring to a metropolis in the United States of America. The Lebanese people's racism toward dark-skinned individuals, whether Tamil Indians or continental Africans, was well known throughout the Arab world. However, Thomas Yarn the Black American walked into the City of Baalbek like he owned the place one fine day in November 1989.

Zainab Al-Baabur was only twenty years old. A five-foot-eleven, pleasantly curvy, bosomy and big-bottomed, bronze-skinned and raven-haired beauty with piercing light brown eyes. The only daughter of Farouk Al-Baabur, one of the wealthiest men in the tumultuous world of Lebanese politics. Soon she would be married off to some wealthy Arab guy, perhaps that Yemeni businessman Mohammed something or other whose favour her father courted. However, she was quite apprehensive about the whole thing. Most Lebanese Muslim girls Zainab's age were already married but Zainab had long dodged her family's pressures on her by focusing on her education. She spent three years studying at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom and her experience in British society changed her. Zainab saw that women could do anything. In the conservative nation of Lebanon, even Lebanese Christian women had to abide by the sexist rules that limited women's social, economic and political development.

Indeed, Zainab was fascinated by all things western. How she yearned to return to the City of London, England, and continue her studies in the most magnificent metropolis in the entire world. Her parents thought western society poisoned her and were even stricter with her. Ever the rebel, Zainab kept pushing for more and more independence. She got a job working as a manager for a textiles company owned by her uncle Wahid. She liked the job and the freedom it afforded her. In the eyes of Lebanese Muslims, a woman's place was in the home. Lebanese Christians were a bit more liberal with their women but Zainab had no intention of crossing over into the Christian faith. Muslims welcomed people of all faiths into their midst once they converted to Islam, but they were likely to kill anyone trying to leave Islam for another religion. Zainab grew up hearing horror stories about Coptic Christians in Egypt and how the Egyptian Muslim majority tormented them at every turn. Being a Christian in a mostly Muslim country was a fate that Zainab did not want. It was like being a rat in snake country. Harsh but true.

Even though Zainab's father Farouk was as conservative as any Arab man ever born, he was quite interested in western society because of the wealth and power of the Europeans, Americans, Canadians, Australians and New Zealanders. These five groups basically controlled the entire world. Oh, the Republic of China and the remnants of the Japanese Imperium were rising powers but for now the Europeans held dominion over the planet Earth. Farouk knew this and he was covetous of the power the western governments held. That's why even though he was racist as hell, he invited Thomas Yarn, the Black man from America, into his home and introduced him to his family and business associates. Farouk was impressed by Thomas Yarn. The tall, dark and handsome African-American businessman was built like a warrior and carried himself like one but he had an Ivy League education. Even as far as the Republic of Lebanon, names like Harvard University carried a lot of power. Thomas Yarn, born and raised in the town of Detroit, Michigan, had a bachelor's degree in sociology from Howard University and a Harvard University MBA. He worked for the world-famous Excelsior United Corporation, which had holdings throughout North America, Europe and even parts of North Africa and Latin America.

Zainab Al-Baabur was unofficially the Lady of House Al-Baabur since her mother Mona's death a few years earlier. And she found herself smitten with the handsome African-American businessman who had her father's trust. He was so well-spoken and gentle. He carried himself like a powerful man but he was respectful towards women and he was oh so polite and friendly to everyone. In Zainab's world, powerful men carried themselves with arrogance. That was how one could tell they were powerful. Thomas Yarn wasn't like any other man whom Zainab had met, and his skin color had nothing to do with it. Oh, she'd seen white men from America before and they were nothing like him. He carried himself with the utmost confidence of one accustomed to power. They carried themselves like predatory vultures, devouring everything in sight.

Even though she knew it was inappropriate, Zainab loved being alone with Thomas. The handsome African-American had so many stories about the places which he visited. He'd been to Nigeria, Spain, Mali, Italy, Japan, Canada, Germany, Haiti, China, Brazil and France. So many fascinating places which she longed to visit. When she told him she might never get to visit these places, Thomas seemed surprised. With sad eyes, Zainab shrugged and told him that in Lebanese Muslim society, women were basically men's property. Lebanese Christian women had a bit more freedom but the entire Republic of Lebanon was becoming dominated by Muslim ideologies as Lebanese Christians continued to move to other countries. Thomas looked into Zainab's eyes and told her that where he came from, in the U.S.A. a woman could do whatever she wanted, regardless of race, culture or religion. Zainab smiled, and told him that America seemed like a dream to her. Thomas took a deep breath, then told her that dreams could come true. And then he kissed her. Although she was surprised by the American's forwardness, Zainab kissed him back. And in that moment, their worlds would never be the same.

Long-repressed passions got hold of them, and next thing they knew, they were in Zainab's bedroom, making love. Zainab hastily undressed, eager to bare her all for the man she craved more than her next breath. Thomas took off his T-shirt and pants, and lay gloriously naked on the bed. A vision of masculine beauty. Muscular, Black and naked. Zainab licked her lips, and went to him. Passionately they kissed. He cupped her breasts and fondled them as she thrust her tongue down his throat. She threw her head back and moaned as he licked her breasts. He elicited a gasp from her as he thrust a finger into her pussy, then two. Zainab found herself moaning as Thomas spread her thighs, and began licking her pussy. He teased her gentle folds with his fingers and tongue, then went deep inside of her. When his hard cock penetrated her, she gasped before locking her arms around him. Thomas kissed her forehead as he thrust his manhood deep inside of her. Zainab squealed as he fucked her passionately, his thick cock filling her up completely. Thomas gave it to her good, and their screams of passion mingled in a beautiful erotic symphony.

Zainab lost count of how many different ways they made love that night. Her favorite was when he put her on all fours, spanked her big round ass while slamming his thick African-American cock inside of her tight Lebanese pussy. Oh, yeah. THAT was fun. Afterwards they lay on her king-sized bed, and he tenderly cradled her in his strong arms. It amazed her how a man so big and strong could be so gentle. Looking into his kind, dark eyes, she saw a kindred spirit. A man like that came along only once in every woman's lifetime. And Zainab knew that she would not see the like of Thomas Yarn if she let him leave the Republic of Lebanon without her. Over the next few weeks, their relationship grew. Thomas revealed to her how much he wanted to be with her by asking her to become his. A staunch Christian, he was even willing to convert to Islam once she explained to him that according to Muslim culture, Muslim women couldn't marry non-Muslim men. Zainab stopped him from doing that, explaining that her racist father would never let her marry a Black man, Muslim or otherwise.

Thomas grew increasingly desperate and frustrated. His sojourn in Lebanon was coming to an end. All the documents had been properly signed. All the deals had been made. He was going to leave Lebanon soon. Well, Zainab wanted to go to America with him. Desperate, she went to the American Embassy in the Beirut and begged for a visa to America. It was mercifully granted. The day Thomas left for Washington D.C. Zainab left Lebanon on the same flight, never to return. Once in America, she would file a claim for political asylum. A claim which would be granted to her thanks to Thomas wealth and influence. Her family in Baalbek would forever curse her name. However, she didn't care. She was with the man she loved. For him she walked away from Islam, from Lebanon, from everything she's ever known. And found true love. They would get married and have wonderful, beautiful brats. More than twenty years after they first met, they're still together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Men/Lebanese Women

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds