• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Lebanese Christian Goddess

A Lebanese Christian Goddess

The Black man is a fearless stud with a gigantic prick who is out there conquering women, especially White women, to the delight of said ladies and the anxiety of White men everywhere. That's the message the Adult Film Industry seems to be putting out there. And the biggest consumers of Black male/White female porn are White men themselves. Yeah, I know. It surprised me too. I so totally don't understand any of this stuff. I mean, I'm a Black man and I'm not a sports star, or a well-endowed superman. My dick is exactly average. I hope I'm not disappointing anyone by admitting this bit of truth about myself. I'm a regular guy, not a stereotype.

A lot of brothers embrace the so-called positive stereotypes about us Black men and I can't stand them. Seriously. You know which ones I'm talking about. My name is Alan Jean-Paul. I was born in the town of Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in the town of Miami, State of Florida. I'm twenty two years old. I'm a naturalized citizen of the United States, so I guess you could consider me Haitian-American. These days, I attend Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. What am I doing in the Confederation of Canada? I felt like exploring life outside the U.S. after graduating from Miami-Dade College. That's not a crime, is it?

So here I am at Carleton University. A six-foot-two, slim and dark-skinned young Black man with thick glasses ( I can't see too well) and the fashion sense of a 1950s geek. A lot of people make assumptions about me everywhere I go and I can't help it. It's part of the Black male condition in the western world. In my case, they're right to assume that I am one hell of a nerd, man. I'm one of the brightest students in the civil engineering program at Canada's capital university. That's Carleton's official nickname, by the way. I don't have much of a social life because I spend all of my time in the laboratories. Yeah, academically I'm tough shit but socially, I'm awkward as hell. And things aren't getting any easier for me.

So imagine my surprise when one day I got a friend request on Facebook from somebody who was definitely out of my league. Jessica Abdul-Zahir. This six-foot-tall, Black-haired and green-eyed, bronze-skinned Lebanese chick from one of my classes. I only knew of her because she had a reputation at Carleton University. She's on the women's rugby team, I think. A tall, athletic Arab chick with fierce eyes and a big ass. She's Lebanese Canadian, a devout Catholic and her family hails from the City of Halifax, Province of Nova Scotia. She's the President of the Lebanese Christian Students Association and studies bio-mechanical engineering here at Carleton University. We had a couple of friends in common on Facebook so I accepted her friend request. Still, I didn't think much of it. A lot of guys and girls collect friends on Facebook. I only have about sixty friends on my Facebook profile and most of them are people I knew back in the State of Florida. I only have about six or seven friends in the Province of Ontario. They're people I know casually from my classes.

It's Friday night and if I were normal, I would go out with my friends. Instead I'm inside the Carleton University library, on the second floor, playing Solitaire because I don't have any friends. Also, I've done every assigned homework in the syllabus, including stuff that's due at the end of the semester. Yeah, I'm that kind of guy. There were very few students in the library that night so I decided to visit one of my favorite websites. It features dominant women with strap-on dildos dominating the hell out of certain men. These guys are definitely in pain. I sat there, and clicked open a new video. The website updates every Wednesday like clockwork. I didn't get a chance to see any of the new updates because I was busy this week but tonight, I'm free as a bird. So I clicked the video, and opened it using my Windows Media Player. This week's update was the cream of the crop of this female dominance fetish website.

It featured a tall, Black-haired and blue-eyed White chick clad in a shiny Black leather outfit. This lady was this week's featured dominatrix. And her submissive was a tall, muscular Black guy. Yeah, a Black guy. That was unusual. Most of the time, the submissive men in female domination/fetish videos were White guys. Sometimes they featured Chinese guys and Hispanic guys. This wasn't the first Black male submissive I had seen in a BDSM website but it was the first time I was seeing a White woman using a strap-on dildo on a Black man. This ought to be interesting. And it was. The video lasted about ten minutes. I watched it while constantly looking over my shoulder. There are these chicks and guys with Walky-Talkies who patrol the Carleton University library. And it would be bad form for me to let one of them catch me watching porn on a campus computer.

Man, the video was hot. The White chick in the leather outfit was quite bossy. She bent the Black guy over, spanked him, flogged him with a whip and lubricated his ass before stuffing her dildo deep inside of him. Man, watching her grip his hips and slide that dildo deep up his ass turned me on. So much that I didn't notice when someone sat next to me. Guess who it was? Jessica Abdul-Zahir, the tall Lebanese chick from Nova Scotia. Yeah, she sat at the computer next to mine in the back, near the Staff Only door of the library's second floor. Can you say busted? As in flagrante delicto. Jessica leaned over, saw what I was looking at and burst out laughing. I froze. I nervously tried to click on the X button and close the video but instead I somehow magnified it so that it opened up as a FULL SCREEN. Now pretty much anybody walking nearby would see what I was looking at. Which is exactly when this matronly White lady with short hair and glasses who works at the library swung by. She saw what I was looking at, and glared at me with disgust.

As I fumbled for words, Jessica Abdul-Zahir actually did something I would never forget. She looked the librarian lady dead in the eye, and said that WE were watching the porn video as part of a Film Class thing. I'm not frigging kidding. The older White lady glared at me, then at Jessica. Amazingly, Jessica kept on her poker face. I felt like I was somewhere between giggling and shitting my pants. Fortunately, the older lady seemed to buy Jessica's bogus story. She asked us to minimize the screen, then walked away. I let out a sigh of relief. Jessica grinned, and told me I owed her one. I nodded. Uh-huh. She looked at me and shook her head. I grinned sheepishly at her. Man, she looks even more beautiful up close. Kind of reminds me of the Kardashian sisters for some reason.

Jessica looked at me, grinned, and told me she always knew I was a pervert. I was taken aback by that. At school and among my friends, I've got the image of a super studious, hard-working and church-going intellectual. Jessica laughed, and said she could see right through me. Then she asked me how long I had been into BDSM. Since I was already busted, I saw no point in lying. Especially after she saved my ass. I smiled, and told her that I'd been scouring the web for female domination videos for YEARS. Jessica grinned, and told me she had been doing the same thing. In fact, she wasn't just a BDSM watcher. She was a BDSM practitioner. As in she dominated people in sexual situations, for fun. My brain mulled over that for a moment. Hot! Jessica winked at me. Then with authority in her voice she told me to scoot over so she could watch the video. I looked at her, and did as I was told.

My life changed after that night, ladies and gentlemen. It turned out that getting busted watching porn inside the university library by two women was the best thing to happen to me. Jessica Abdul-Zahir is seriously into the whole female domination thing and ever since she split from her ex-boyfriend/former slave back in Nova Scotia, she was looking for a new submissive. Well, I happily applied for that position. I'm happy to obey my new mistress/girlfriend, folks. I've done a lot of things to please her, like trading my glasses for contacts. What can I say? You've got to do things to make your lady happy, fellas. I'm sure you can relate. And in exchange, Jessica Abdul-Zahir has made me very happy. Her strap-on dildo regularly gives my ass a workout. And honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way. Some of us actually prefer it when the ladies are in charge. Peace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Lebanese Christian Goddess

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 429 milliseconds