• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Black Werewolf/Arab Princess

Black Werewolf/Arab Princess

I honestly don't think prejudice will ever go away, man. My name is Jean-Pierre Clarence. I was born in the City of Cap-Haitien in the Republic of Haiti, but raised in the town of Miami, State of Florida. I'm a U.S. citizen who's never forgotten his Haitian roots. By the way, I'm also a Werewolf. I have the ability to transform myself into a wolf. The type that used to be common in North America, in fact. It's something I was born with. What can I say? The same way some people are left-handed, or gay, some people are born with the ability to transform themselves into wolfish form while retaining their human intellect. I can't explain it because I'm not a scientist or anything. I'm a business student at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I opted to study in Canada after completing two years at Miami-Dade College, because I had to get away from America for a while.

Why did I leave the United States? Let's just say that I pissed off a lot of people. There are quite a few Werewolves in the State of Florida where I grew up. You see, while Werewolves seem to be mostly white in popular culture, they're anything but in real life. Most of the Werewolves I know aren't of European extraction. The gene for lycanthropy is common among people of Native American, sub-Saharan African and Southeast Asian descent. It's rare for a Werewolf to hail from Europe or the Arab world. The gene for lycanthropy is recessive in those parts of the world. At least, that's what my mentor Guillaume Lemieux told me. He's an old Haitian Werewolf I encountered in the Everglades. We hunted pythons together for fun. At the time I met him, Lemieux looked like a tall, forty-something, dark-skinned guy with crazy hair and a thick mustache. It turns out that he's at least a hundred years old. Apparently us Werewolves age much more slowly than normal human beings. Kind of cool, huh?

I came to Carleton University in Canada's capital region expecting to find some tranquility. You see, like any community anywhere, the Werewolf community has its good guys and bad guys. In the State of Florida, a lot of them are starting to get big heads. They think they can run the world. I have always been painfully aware of my limitations, I think my stern Adventist upbringing had something to do with it. A lot of Werewolves think they're better than humans and deserve to rule the world. I ran into a beautiful young Afro-Cuban woman named Teresa Sanchez who actually believed that shit. She came from a long line of Werewolves from the Caribbean. Life isn't easy for Black folk in a predominantly Hispanic nation like Cuba so Teresa grew up exposed to bigotry. It left her with a big chip on her shoulder. Which is a damn shame because she's tall, mighty fine-looking with light brown skin, curly raven hair and light brown eyes. Teresa wanted me to join her club. A gathering of Werewolves with world-domination schemes. Bunch of fools. I turned her down. For this she nearly killed me. If it hadn't been for Lemieux she would have killed me. Lemieux advised me to leave the State of Florida and I took his advice. I guess that's why I'm still alive. Teresa's goons will kill me if they get the chance. I doubt they will ever figure out I went to Canada, though. I took...precautions.

So here I am in the town of Ottawa, Ontario. Man, this town is so different from the beautiful City of Miami where I grew up. And not just because of all the damn hockey lovers. We have hockey teams in the State of Florida too. College teams, professional teams and recreational teams. I feel like a fish out of water in Canada, man. And since there's always a chance that my enemies in Florida might track me down to Ontario, I've got to keep a low profile. Carleton University is an interesting place. I first thought a Canadian University would be totally white and boring as hell. Yet I'm surrounded by East Indians, Africans, Arabs and Chinese students all day long. It's almost as if minorities were half of the student body. Wow. I didn't know Canada had Universities that were this racially diverse. Interesting. Very interesting. And the chicks out here are hot, man. Black women. White women. Hispanic women. Arab women. Indian women. Chinese women. Native American women. And so on. Hot damn. So many hot chicks and so little time. What's a brother to do?

I had my share of fun with some of the local ladies. Like Fatima Al-Hassan, this amazingly sexy Lebanese woman I hooked up with recently. Now, I don't usually go after human females because inter species relationships have a very low success rate. Add to that the racial/cultural and religious differences and you could understand why I was reluctant to get with this Arab Muslim chick from the Republic of Lebanon. I don't remember seeing any Lebanese people in Florida but then again, most of them look like Hispanic folks to me so I might have spotted them without knowing it. I'm glad I was introduced to their culture by one of their best. I'm referring of course to Fatima the sexy Lebanese chick from my business ethics class. We had a lot of fun together. Fatima told me she was really curious about Black guys from America. She was twenty three, and moved to Ontario from the Baalbek region of the Republic of Lebanon four years ago. And she really likes Black men. Fatima told me that many young Arab women she knew in Ontario had a thing for Black men. Well, well. Will wonders never cease?

That kind of surprised me because I honestly never heard of Arab women into Black men before. I'm not saying it doesn't happen. I'm just saying that I never heard much talk about it. I asked her why she didn't try any of the local African guys and she told me that African guys were intimidated by the Arabs reputation and rarely went for Arab women. African-American studs like myself were known to be violent and ruthless, at least according to CNN. So she figured a guy like me wouldn't be afraid to hook up with someone like her. I guess she figured right. I am not scared of any Arab guy from the fucking desert who thinks he's got one on me because of his skin color, his religion or his culture. I will deck any Arab guy who opposes my African-American ass dating an Arab woman. I don't back down before racists. Believe that. It seems that men of all races got issues with their women being with Black men. Must be something genetic. Black men trigger insecurity, anxiety and anger in men of other races everywhere we go on this earth. What the fuck? We never did anything to them!

Anyhow, here I am. Lying in bed with Fatima Al-Hassan after a night of passionate lovemaking. She's only the second human woman I've ever been with. Man, this chick can fuck and suck with the best of them. The gal actually managed to exhaust even my superhuman reserves of masculine energy. I had her in every position you could think of. Face down and ass up on the sofa, smacking her big ass and pulling her hair while slamming my eight-inch, uncircumcised Black dick into her tight Arabian pussy. Man, that Lebanese chick is a real screamer. I let her get on top of me, her big tits flopping about my face as she rode me real hard. I thrust my cock deep into her cunt, loving how tight it felt. Arab women got the best pussy! We sucked and fucked for what seemed like a whole night. I have finally found a human woman who can keep up with me, ladies and gentlemen. Now here we are, lying in bed together after hours of intense sexing. She's fast asleep. I'm somewhat sleepy and spent but not down for the count. And I got a big grin on my face.

As it often did at night, my mind drifted back to my old life in Miami, Florida. I thought about Teresa, the Werewolf Princess of the Everglades. The woman I once thought I could spend the rest of my life with. I wondered what she was doing this very moment. Probably hatching another world domination scheme. Whatever. Here I am in Ontario, with a new lady in my life and a new life as a Carleton University student. Life takes some funny turns and there's not much any of us can do about it. Even if you're a superhuman like me. I'm thankful for what Fatima and I have, even though I know we face a lot of hurdles. I'm a Werewolf, she's a human. I'm Black and she's Arab. I was raised Christian and she's a Muslim. And you thought you had problems. Whatever. I'll just enjoy my time with her, treat her well and let the rest take care of itself. Peace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Black Werewolf/Arab Princess

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 111 milliseconds