• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • You Never Even Wrote Ch. 04

You Never Even Wrote Ch. 04

sorry this chapter took so long, alot going on in my life right now but i promise not to make you guys wait to long anymore.

this chapter has a bit of non consent/ reluctance so if your not into that, you've been warned enjoy :) -kk

I woke up slowly feeling groggy and sore. I opened my eyes and it was dark but I could tell I was in my room on my bed. I tried to reach over and turn on my lamp but I found that my hands were tied above my head.

I suddenly remembered everything and started to panic and pull against my restraints. I heard a laugh from the bottom of the bed. The light came on and Alex was standing there staring down at me, tied naked spread eagle on the bed, with a wicked grin in his face.

"Please Alex, please let me go, there's police looking for you and they aren't going to be nice when they find you here."

"Oh I'm not worried about that, neither of us is going to be here come morning."

"You don't understand there's unmarked cars watching the apartment, they'll see you if you try to take me anywhere!" I tried to rationalize with him

"Shut up Chloe, don't you get it? If I can't have you, nobody ever will. We're going to spend one more magical night together then I'm going to end both of our lives, that way we can be together in the life after this."

He looked completely serious and I was afraid that he would actually follow through.

I tried to think of something to say to change his mind but he was suddenly kneeling at the foot of the bed.

"No please don't." I whimpered as he leaned in and inhaled my scent deeply.

He got mad at that and pulled a gun out of his pants and put it against my head. "you're going to shut up and take this like a good little girl or I'm going to hurt you very bad, I don't want to but if you keep talking you're going to force me to Chloe."

I shut up then and he leaned down again and started blowing cold breath on my exposed pussy making me squirm. Despite my constant protesting whimpers he slowly stroked my wet slit and dipped his fingers into me. "mmm still so tight" he pumped his fingers in and out of me began rubbing my clit with his thumb. I tried so hard to hate it but it was turning me on, he knew it to because I was getting wet.

"Don't try to act like you don't want this, I can see the proof that you're loving this, its right here" he said as he licked me.

"No, oh god please stop"

He ignored my protests and kept playing with my pussy. He stopped and I thought maybe he was done, then I heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper.

"NO! Please, please don't do this! Please I'm begging you!' I started to scream but he slapped me and told me to be quiet or he would make it hurt.

I started to yell again anyways but he pulled the gun out again and cocked it for good measure as he pointed it right up against my forehead.

I lay there defeated and scared for what would happen when he was done.

I felt his head pressing against me and I started sobbing uncontrolabley.

He was just barley putting it in then pulling right back out again.

Just as he pulled back to thrust into me the bedroom door burst open and police filled the room. He started firing at them and a few people grunted like they'd been hit before he was dragged off of me and I was quickly covered up with a blanket.

James was at my side suddenly untying me. As soon as he was done I threw my arms around his neck and held onto him for dear life. I cried until I had no tears left. He just held me the whole time stroking my hair and back and telling me it was all ok now, he was there; he promised nothing bad would happen now.

I felt something warm and wet trickling down my side and when I looked I saw that James's arm was bleeding. "OH! James your hurt!"

"I'm ok sweetheart" he tried to say but I insisted we go get him help. Just then an officer came in and was telling me I needed to go to the ambulance to get checked out, he saw James's arm and told him to get down there as well.

James found me some clothes to wear and helped me put them on because I didn't seem to be functioning g well enough to do it on my own. He walked me to the ambulance and when they tried to take me away from him I panicked and clung to him like a child afraid to leave their parent.

"Ok he can stay with you but we need you to take your clothes off to examine you ok, are you sure you want him to be here?" I told them yes and

they asked me to remove my clothes as they checked to see that I wasn't hurt and then they let me dress again. They did this while another paramedic was working on James's arm. The bullet had just grazed it so it wasn't too bad, they just needed to clean it and bandage it.

They asked me basic questions like my name and age and phone number. They had me listen to them say numbers then repeat them back. "It looks like your suffering from minor shock but that's to be expected after what you've gone through, you should be just fine". An officer knocked on the door and asked if I was ok to be questioned yet. They said I was so they had me sit on the back of the ambulance as he asked me to tell him everything that had happened from the begging. I told him but when I got to the part about Alex touching me I started to cry and said it was too embarrassing.

"It's ok, take your time. You have nothing to be embarrassed about sweetie, it wasn't your fault"

i was thankfull i had gotten such a caring detective instead of some of the asshole i had met before.

I started again and told him about everything he did. As I talked about him touching me I felt James's grip on my shoulders tighten and his breathing get faster. After I was done the officer said I would need to come in within the next few days to write all that down as a statement but that I could rest a bit before I had to go in.

"im going to give you my card so you can reach me at the precinct if you need anything but my personal number is on there as well ok hun, call me if you need anything at all, even if its just to talk." i said thank you and suprised myself by throughing my arms around him and hugging him tightly "thank you again officer Rodgers"

After he left I turned around and saw that James had tears running down his face. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you from that bastard, I could kill him for what he did to you" his eyes were fiery and he looked like he was ready to murder.

I grabbed his face and pulled it to mine, I kissed him softly. "It's not your fault, there was no way you could have known" his expression softened and he nodded and pulled me into a tight hug. We just stayed there like that for a few minutes until the ambulance said they were leaving. We got off the back and headed over the curb. I asked him how they knew he was in there

"Well the cops were looking into that girl in Idaho and Alex had set up a pretty good background for her so it took them a while to realize she was fake. When the figured that out they came to my job to see if I was there because they figured I was the least safe of the two of us because you hadn't left your apartment And the unit outside your house assured them everything was fine.

Then officer Rodgers said for them to double check just in case and they had me in the car heading over to your place with them so they could take us back to the station when the unit guarding your house said they heard you screaming from inside the apartment. They had to wait until backup got there so we rushed over there as fast as we could. I'm just so sorry we didn't get there faster" he said disappointedly.

"You guys did the best you could, I couldn't possibly ask for more than that"

James looked at me thoughtfully then said "c'mon, let's go back to my house and try to get some sleep ok? I'm going to take the next few days off work to be with you"

"Good idea" I said" I'll call my boss in the morning and tell him I need some more time off as well"

Most of the police were gone now, just a few left taking photos and checking out the apartment to see how he'd hidden. Apparently he had been in the apartment when the police had checked to make sure it was safe and they had somehow missed him.

I grabbed an overnight bag and my purse and we left. "How you holding up babe?" James asked me as we were driving.

"I don't know, I guess I'm still in shock, I'm just trying to figure out why this happened to me"

"Well I can't pretend to understand why that bastard did what he did but I can promise that it'll never happen again" he hugged me tightly to him as we climbed the stairs to his apartment.

"I'll just be glad when this day is over" I said walking into his living

room "I'm going to take a quick shower ok?"

"Alright, I'll go get ready for bed, holler if you need anything" he told me as he kissed me and walked into the bedroom. I was thankful he didn't want to come in with me, I loved him but I just couldn't deal with that right now.

I tried not to think about it but every time I closed my eyes I could practically feel Alex looking at me. I finally turned off the water and dried off then went to go join James in bed, not bothering to get dressed.

"Damn, I will never get used to how beautiful you are "he said as he lifted 'up the covers for me and I slid over to his naked body and wrapped myself around him

"Not so bad yourself" I joked as we settled into each other. There was something amazingly intimate about lying with someone naked and not having to do anything sexual, just basking in the comfort of their arms.

I drifted off to sleep content and safe.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • You Never Even Wrote Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds