• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Ali Ch. 01

My Ali Ch. 01

Ali. She dragged me out of my depression and showed me how to love when I could only hate. Ali was always there, and I never realised how much I needed her until we met Jake. I had never found the courage to show her how grateful I was. To show her how much I loved her.

Jake was romantic, confident, and deceitful. He lied and cheated his way into her heart; pushing me out. She still talked to me just as she always did, but she acted so differently. I know what he did to her; his jealousy fuelling his violent rages. She once confided in me, gently explaining his callous actions. We sat in her room, cross-legged on her wooden floor when she exposed her bruised flesh.

"I hid a camera." Her voice was strong and confident.

She showed me the first few moments of film on her phone. I collapsed into her embrace, wishing my tears could heal her wounds.

"How can you love him Ali? What kind of monster..."

She silenced me with a forceful kiss. Her lips felt so good on mine. Even through tears I felt my desire for her growing, I needed her. She used the kiss to guide me onto my back.

"I can't leave him...I don't know how," her words caused the hairs all over my body to stand.

I stared into her eyes for a moment, I wanted to help her. I wanted Ali back.

"You can trust me Ali, I'll always be here."

I tugged her towards me by her shirt, catching a glimpse of her chest. The urge was stronger now; all I wanted was to stay here with her. Make her mine. I kissed her neck and relished the soft mew that escaped her lips.

I could sense her guilt but continued; the thought of Jake finding out about this was exhilarating. I pushed my body up against hers and let her feel my excitement. She grinned and started to move her hand down my chest, I felt her at my belt just as her phone rang. When she answered the unmistakable sound of Jake's drunken anger escaped the earpiece.

Ali immediately stood up and arranged her hair and clothing, as if he could see her, as if she was trying to pretend nothing was happening. I stood behind her caressing from her thigh to her waist. Closing my eyes I imagined her naked flesh in place of the material under my hands. I heard him call her 'filthy' and 'worthless'. My eyes shot open; I pulled the phone from her hands and ended their call. Without saying a word I dragged Ali to my car. She didn't question me. She knew where I was going.

"He is at Mike's house. Some party..." She went quiet and followed the raindrops on the car window.

My voice shook with anger and excitement. "I'll get him home; I don't want him driving like this again".

The car stayed silent and the way she avoided my eyes told me how aware she was of my real intentions. I parked away from the house and dragged the spitting, aggressive little shit towards the car. He finally realised who was pulling him and started to protest; I drove my fist into his stomach to shut him up for a while. He was barely able to walk and getting him into the back seat of my small car was no easy feat.

Ali didn't look at us, she just watched the other party-goers stumble and dance in the front garden of the house. When he drunkenly greeted Ali she dispassionately turned to pat his head. I casually walked around to the driver's seat and drove towards my small flat above a corner shop. I checked my watch periodically and reminded myself that the owners of the shop were away for a few days. When we arrived Ali gave me a confused look.

"He might as well stay at mine; I don't think your parents would appreciate him vomiting in your spare bed."

She giggled and helped me move his now snoring body up the cracked wooden stairs to my flat. We lay him on my sofa and jumped onto my bed holding each other. I gave Ali some water and watched her slowly drift off. Once she was under I crept into my living room where Jake was sprawled over the already stained sofa. I grabbed his legs, dragged him into my study and started to prepare.

It was a relatively large room and I had modified it to fit my specific purposes. Painted all white it was a blank canvass, I had a large desk at one end that I never used, a mattress on the right hand side and a lone chair in the centre.

"Will? Why the hell did you tie me up?" Ali questioned in a controlled tone.

She had obviously noticed Jake in the left corner of the room, naked, bound and gagged, facing her in the centre of my white study. I had popped some weak sleeping pills into her water to ensure a smooth arrangement; I didn't want to hurt her. She sat naked; tied to the white chair with her legs spread and strapped to the front corners of the chair, her hands tied in front of her, enhancing her cleavage. She stared at Jake, eyes wide with surprise. She looked embarrassed that he could see her exposed flesh, but I wasn't going to let him enjoy that for too long.

I hadn't bothered to change, I was too eager to get started. Ali looked like she was going to ask more questions. I pressed my lips against hers, silencing her as she had me. However, she didn't close her eyes as she usually did. They were looking towards Jake.

"Forget about him. This is about us; I want him to see how much you love me." I spoke softly, calming her down.

Before she could say anything I gently taped over her mouth. I expected her to act this way in front of him. I walked behind Ali over to the desk drawer and retrieved a small vibrator. Her body tensed when she heard the noise, she turned her head towards Jake who was struggling and trying to shout through his restraints. I laughed at his muffled insults as I slowly dragged the vibrator up Ali's thigh. She shuddered and moved away from the toy.

I leant in, pressed my cheek against her pert breast and licked her nipple; I felt her body squirm as I pushed the vibe against her clit. The tape muffled her words but I could sense her embarrassment.

"You might as well enjoy it Ali, I'm not letting either of you leave any time soon." I growled.

Her arousal grew at my tone, she loved being dominated. I avoided her gaze whilst I licked and kissed down her body, once I met her clit, I started to roughly lick. I delighted in her ever strengthening convulsions. She was fighting again. I tied her legs together before releasing them from the chair; I then lifted her onto the mattress. Her hesitant expression along with Jake's muffled cries aroused me more than I had anticipated.

I roughly grabbed her breasts and licked around her nipples, pressing the vibe into her clit. Her body arched and I could tell she was starting to enjoy this. Jake let out a pained groan at the sight and Ali's attentions shot towards him. Annoyed, I walked over and slapped his face, hard. Without speaking I walked back to Ali, stood over her and took off my baggy t-shirt. She closed her eyes tightly when I started to remove my trousers.

I took her petite hand and placed it on my rigid cock. Without any other command she started to rub, slowly and gently. She opened her eyes and looked hungrily into mine. My hand trickled down her abdomen until I reached between her legs, I felt her wetness and it pushed me over the edge. I plunged my fingers inside her, hard and fast I drove into her, watching her body rise and fall as she trembled at the feeling, hearing her shameless moans through the tape. She closed her eyes and seemingly forgot that Jake was in the room, she quickened her pace on my cock. I knelt down next to her face and ripped off the tape from her mouth causing a small shriek to escape her lips.

I panted the words, "I've been waiting for this for so long Ali, I want to feel you suck my cock!"

I rammed my member into her throat; she licked my tip every time I pulled back. As I face-fucked her I used my right hand to rub her exposed clit, she responded with loud animal groans that made me shudder with excitement.

"Fuck Ali, your throat feels so fucking good!" I howled through moans.

Our combined noises drowned out Jake's muffled protests and Ali barely noticed him. She looked into my eyes and could tell how close I was. She moved her head faster, but I pulled out of her throat; I wanted this to last.

I moved towards her legs and Jake started to shout again. Ali remembered him and squirmed up the mattress, moving her perfect ass away from my throbbing member. I pulled her legs up onto my shoulder, using one hand to rub her ass and then guide my dick into her soaking pussy, and one to stop her from squirming away. She looked at Jake again, he didn't take his eyes off her, and she didn't take her eyes off his raging erection. She shot him a disgusted look before I slammed myself into her.

She squealed in shock and closed her eyes again, trying to stop any more noise escaping. But the harder I pounded the more she calmed. I could see her face relaxing and her expression change from humiliation to pure ecstasy. She opened her eyes and moaned as I quickened my pace.

"Tell me you fucking want it Ali, tell me you love it!" I gasped, this felt better than I could have imagined.

She only moaned louder and pushed against me with her hips. I felt her pussy tighten around me and the thought of her nearing orgasm pushed me to the edge.

"Fuck me harder Will, it feels so fucking good!" She screamed as her body started to shake.

I shot my load inside her with a loud grunt as she reached the peak and slumped into the mattress. I pulled her up to a sitting position and she kissed me, forcefully and passionately. There was such urgency to her kiss, like we hadn't seen each other in years. When she breathlessly pulled away, realisation swept over her face and she started to struggle in her bonds.

"Shh...shh, I'll untie you, calm down," I purred softly.

She stopped fighting and stood up once she was released. I saw her eyes dart from Jake to the door.

"He won't be able to get out of the room without my permission; I have the keys to all the rooms in this place. How about we sit down?"

We both turned to a humiliated Jake who had pre-cum trickling down his shaft.

Ali finally spoke, calmly and gently, "why did you do this?"

I paused to take in her calm expression, "Look. I love you Ali. I want us to be together, we can blackmail him. None of what happened tonight need ever leave this room."

Ali's expression showed she was weighing up the risks.

"I wanted to punish him for what he did to you...I wanted to be with you." My voice cracked as the thought of Ali walking away from me entered my head.

"Where is the tape now?" She asked without showing emotion.

"It is saved on my computer, I sent it from your phone while you were sleeping...sorry."

I was almost sick with worry and watched her face closely for any sign of her decision. She turned to Jake and her tone thickened to disgust.

"Jake, do you agree to never speak of this if we agree never to show your entire family the video?"

He quickly nodded in agreement and Ali turned to face me smiling warmly. I grinned back and took her hand in mine. On all fours she crawled over to me, waggling her amazing hips, enticing both Jake and I.

"Guess that means we can do anything we want now..." She purred as she pushed me onto my back by my shoulders.

She eagerly slid her tongue down my chest causing me to swell with excitement once again. When she reached my cock she turned to face Jake as she slowly licked my tip. I threw my head back and moaned at her touch, her tongue delicately teasing me. Jake looked pained as he watched Ali lick my dick whilst staring at him with an evil satisfaction. She turned to look at me, grinning.

"What now sir?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Ali Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 274 milliseconds