• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Sarah Walker: CIA Super Whore Ch. 03

Sarah Walker: CIA Super Whore Ch. 03

12

AN: Thanks to those who are reading the story. Yes, this has been posted at other sites. However, I have started working on this story again. I have other chapters written out. They aren't in order so I am still writing some of the chapters in between.

*

Sarah Walker finally felt like she had friends. Growing up she had never really made friends. She lived a very isolated life. Her life with her father running cons didn't allow her time to make friends as she would usually move before any real connections could be made. Her time in high school when her father was arrested she finally stayed in one place for an extended period of time. However, she was still growing into her body. Her father's known arrest had made Sarah want to hide from prying eyes. Having never really made friends as a child she was ill equipped to make friends in high school. She was painfully shy and felt very awkward. College wasn't that much better. Sure the CIA had helped make her over, however; she couldn't really get close with anyone since she had to lie to everyone about her training with the CIA. Even in the CIA she had felt like an outcast. She felt her past was a weight around her neck. Despite the new name, she still felt like pathetic Jenny Burton.

However, Graham had Sarah assigned to a new squad of other agents from different branches. There were three other girls around the same age and experience as Sarah. One of the girls was Zondra. She was a tough girl. Sarah and her had sparred on different occasions and the two were probably even. Zondra carried herself with a sense of confidence that Sarah envied. She was a little distant but Sarah wanted to be friends with her. Amy was a vivacious person. Sarah had never known someone so warm and friendly. Amy was always trying to make Sarah smile and usually succeeding. She was drop dead gorgeous but had none of the pretentious attitude that Sarah often associated with the 'beautiful people'. The last member was the red head from Sarah's seduction class, Carina. She had known the red head longer than the other two but they weren't really friends. Of course, that was more because of Sarah. Carina often tried to speak to Sarah but there was something about the other woman that made Sarah nervous. Something about the way Carina looked at her shook Sarah. It was almost lustful. It was like Carina was looking at her as if Sarah was naked. Carina didn't care if it bothered Sarah.

The girls were starting to bond after a couple of missions. Of course, the after mission partying was also helping. She never danced or drank so much alcohol in her life. She was having fun which was new for Sarah.

Tonight started off like any other nights. They had a mission in Russia that they completed around five. It was now 1 AM in New York City. In between they had traveled to Minsk, Paris, and Madrid finding clubs to party and drink at. Thank goodness for the jet the CIA let them travel in. She had been really surprised that Zondra and Carina wanted to get a hotel here. She was sure they would want to keep traveling at least till they got to L.A. However, Sarah didn't question them. She just wanted to enjoy herself. After about another hour of dancing and drinking, Zondra and Amy decided to leave for the hotel. Carina asked Sarah to stay a little while longer. Sarah readily agreed since she wasn't tired. The girls had come in a limo so Zondra and Amy would take the limo to the hotel and send the limo back.

Sarah loved dancing especially in these clubs. The blood pumped with the movements of her body. The interactions were purely physical. Words were not necessary which was the way she preferred. Also dancing like this got her hot. Tonight, Carina was only fueling the fire. They had been dancing with other people then slowly throughout the night they started to dance with each other. Carina had wrapped her hands behind Sarah's head while she had placed a leg between Sarah's. The two were getting closer till a thigh was firmly planted against Sarah's pussy. With each passing moment, Carina pushed the thigh harder against Sarah. It was creating a sensation that was so wonderful, too wonderful. Carina was looking at her with unabashed lust. Carina was pulling Sarah's face closer to hers till their lips were practically touching. Each puff of breath from the other's lips could be felt. It was too much for Sarah.

"Um, we should go back to the hotel." Sarah wrenched herself from Carina's grasp and started to move away. She could see the annoyance in Carina's eyes but there was also a steely determination underneath that really disconcerted Sarah.

The limo ride back to the hotel was quiet. Sarah could feel the day finally affecting her. She could feel the need for sleep. Once she was in the hotel room she just wanted to fall asleep on her big comfy bed. However, there was some loud noise from the adjoining room that Zondra and Amy had been sharing. Sarah strained to try to hear more because the noises couldn't be what they sounded like.

"Well, sounds like somebody's having a good time." Sarah just ignored Carina. She moved over to the sliver of light from the other room. She gasped at the sight in front of her. She tried to back away but strong feminine hands gripped her arms preventing her from moving. "No, little girl, don't move. Look inside and see what they are doing."

"Carina!"

"No, Walker look at them." Sarah couldn't help but look. Amy was on her hands and knees completely naked while Zondra was behind her. She was naked except for a strap on that was now buried deep in Amy's ass. Sarah wasn't sure what to think. She remembered what it was like when she had been fucked in her ass. It was one of the worst pains she had ever felt. Amy didn't look in pain. She looked enraptured. In fact she was pushing herself to meet each thrust. "Doesn't it look so fucking hot? That big cock slamming deeper and deeper in that tight little ass, there's nothing better that watching a little blonde whore take it in the ass. Wait there is one thing better and that's fucking a little blonde whore in her little ass. Tell me Walker has anyone ever fucked you in your ass?"

Sarah was finding it hard to speak as Carina's hands were now moving over her body. She couldn't believe the feelings that she was feeling. As a hand began groping her right breast, she could feel her panties becoming soaked. She had never been so turned on in her life. She had never imagined the sight of two women together would be so erotic. The hand groping her breast became more forceful and pinched the nipple.

"Answer me little girl!"

"Yes!"

"Did you like it?"

"No, it hurt."

"It was a guy right?" Sarah nods her head not trusting her voice. "Such a waste, men have no idea how to properly fuck a woman in the ass. All they care about is how tight it feels around their cock. What you need is a woman to show you just how amazing being fucked in the ass can feel. Look at Amy; can't you see how much she loves it? All it took just a little proper training and she became an anal loving whore. Look at her real good because that's going to be you after tonight. I may not be your first to fuck you in the ass but I will own it after tonight. You're going to be my little blonde anal whore. You want that don't you Sarah? You want to be my little blonde anal whore?"

Carina turned Sarah around pinning her against the wall. One hand goes underneath Sarah's dress and pushes her panties aside. Carina pushes three fingers inside of Sarah's pussy. Sarah's moan is swallowed as she is pulled into a kiss. Sarah has never been kissed like this before. It is demanding complete compliance and Sarah finds herself giving in. She knows Carina is claiming her Sarah keeps giving more and more of herself. She knows she's going to cum very soon as Carina's fingers curl and soon they are finding the spot to make Sarah cum undone. Sarah throws her head back screaming, "Oh God!"

"Say it Sarah! Tell me you want to be my little blonde anal whore!"

"Yes! Oh fuck yes! I want to be your whore!"

"What kind of whore?" Carina uses the palm of her hand to start rubbing Sarah's clit. Sarah can hear squishing sounds as her pussy is soaking wet.

"Shit! Your little blonde anal whore! I'll be whatever you want me to be. Fuck me anyway you want to. Fuck my ass! Make me your little blonde anal whore! Oh fuck, Carina! I'm cumming!"

Sarah has the most amazing orgasm she has ever had. Carina keeps fucking her as Sarah feels her pussy quivering in aftershock. Finally as the spasms stop, Carina pulls out her fingers. Sarah watches as Carina licks two fingers clean and then offers Sarah the third one. Not knowing why, Sarah opens her mouth letting Carina pushed the finger inside. Sarah moans around the finger has her tongue tries to get every drop of wetness. Far too soon the finger is pulled out as Carina backs away from Sarah into the middle of the room.

"You ready for me to fuck you in your tight little ass?" Still too tired to form words, Sarah nods her acceptance. "Well you are going to have to earn the right. Take off all your clothes and crawl over to me."

Sarah reaches down to pull off her dress. Once the dress is removed, Sarah watches as Carina does the same thing. However there is a slight difference as Sarah is left in her bra and panties long Carina is completely naked. Sarah is transfixed as Carina lowers herself onto the ground. She leaned back opening her legs as a clear invitation to Sarah. The blonde agent gets down on her hands and knees so that she can crawl over. She feels like she should be nervous as Carina is definitely expecting Sarah to do something she is never done before. However something has come over, Sarah, she doesn't know how to explain it all she knows is that she wants Carina. She finds herself between Carina's legs.

For the first time, Sarah really takes a good look at Carina. The woman's body is very different from Sarah's yet she can't help but feel they are perfectly matched. Carina's figure is very slim and fit while Sarah is more curvy. Carina doesn't have as big of breasts as Sarah but they still feel like a perfect fit in her hands. Carina is tanner then Sarah while Sarah is more creamy white. Sarah finds herself wanting to kiss each and every little freckle that covers Carina. Sarah now finds herself staring at one very big difference. While Sarah's pussy is still covered by light blonde hair, Carina's is completely bare. Sarah opened Carina's folds finding them glistening. Not really knowing what to do, Sarah decides just dive in. In that moment Sarah's whole world changes. Never in her life had she tasted something so decadent and sinful. She wants more. She wants all of it.

"That's it lick it all up. Push that tongue in deeper. God I knew you would be great little cunt licker." Sarah feels proud that she is doing a good job. She takes deep long licks trying to get as much of Carina's juices as she can but it keeps coming. She looks up to see Carina now lying on her back. Carina's hands are playing with her tits. Sarah feels herself getting turned on as Carina is pulling and twisting her nipples. Seeing the dominate agent so out of control is exhilarating and Sarah wants nothing more than to make Carina cum hard. She takes Carina's clit in her mouth. She sucks on it like it was a lollipop before she gently bites down on it with her teeth. "Fuck! Sarah!"

Sarah has to keep a hand on Carina's stomach to keep her body from bucking wildly in the air. She laps up all the sweet juices coming from Carina's pussy but it is too much and she knows her face is going to be smeared mess. Finally Carina's body stops bucking but still has little twitches. Sarah swirls her tongue gathering as much of Carina's juices as she can before she feels a hand in her hair tugging her up. Sarah crawls up Carina's body till she hovers over her lips. She captures Carina's lips trying to show the red head just how turned on she was. She is the one dominating the kiss at first as she plunges her tongue inside the other woman's mouth. Without even thinking about it, she begins grind her pussy against Carina's thigh. Just as she is really getting lost into the sensations, Sarah finds herself being turned over so that she is on her back. When air becomes an issue, they break apart. Sarah feels a new flood of wetness at the sight of Carina hovering over her. Her hair cascading down with her lips swollen from their kissing and she is looking at Sarah in a way that she feels it right in her pussy.

"You ready to be my little blonde anal whore?" Carina's right hand is now groping Sarah's breast then gives it a twist. Sarah moans out her consent. Carina stands up causing Sarah to groan at the loss of contact. "Now get on your hands and knees while I get prepared."

Sarah rolls on her stomach before getting up on her hands and knees. She can hear Carina moving around the room. After a few moments, she feels a hand on her lower back. She looks back catching a glimpse of the plastic cock that Carina is wearing. Her eyes widen at the size.

"If you think this is big just wait till I start fucking you with my Bitchmaker. Now the problem most people have is that they don't properly prepare the asshole. There are different ways of lubricating the way. However, for me, the only lubrication for a woman's asshole is au natural."

"Au natural?"

"Oh yes little Sarah au natural. There are two kind of natural lubricants. Let me show you." Before Sarah knows what is going on, Carina is behind her burying her tongue inside the blonde's asshole.

"Holy shit!" This was definitely not what Sarah was expecting. She couldn't imagine enjoying having someone's tongue in her ass but Carina was proving her wrong. Her tongue was deep in her ass creating a sensation in the pit of her stomach. Sarah was pushing herself back wanting to get Carina's tongue as deep as possible. After a few minutes, Carina pulled away. Sarah tries to catch her breath as she rests her head on her hands. However, her rest doesn't last long. "Fuck!"

Carina shoved the cock into Sarah's pussy in one quick thrust. "Now that I used one lubricant for your asshole, I need another one for my cock." Sarah claws at the ground as Carina fucks her hard. She moans out as each thrust seems to be finding just the right spot. She had had sex before and had even enjoyed it but this was a whole new experience. Maybe Carina was right sex with a woman was better because they knew what a woman liked. She could feel herself getting closer when suddenly it all stopped.

"Hey! Don't stop!" However, Carina didn't continue instead she pulled out of Sarah. "No! Please don't stop."

Sarah looks back to see Carina grinning smugly. "Don't worry. I'm not stopping. We're just getting started."

Before she can ask what that means, Sarah can feel the cock being pushed into her asshole. She tenses herself in preparation of the pain. She feels Carina's body lean over her back. One of her hands reaches around to begin playing with her breast.

"Sweetie, you are going to need to relax or I'm really going to hurt you. Maybe you need a little help?" The hand on her breast begins to travel downwards till it reached her pussy. Instead of pushing fingers inside of her, Carina rubs her clit causing more wetness to flood her pussy. "Remind me when we are done to shave this pussy. I prefer my whores to have a bald pussy."

"Yes! Shit anything you want!" Sarah is having a mental meltdown. She can't process the extreme feelings she is having. There is pain as the cock slowly but steadily pushes inside her asshole. However even that can't compare to pleasure building inside of her. Finally, she is stunned to feel Carina's pelvis met her butt.

"Get ready for your whole life to change." Sarah doesn't quite believe how this will be different then before but she finds herself wanting Carina to prove otherwise. She holds her breath as Carina pulls the cock out till only the tip is left in.

"Fuck!" The cock is thrust into her again. Sarah is grateful that Carina for lubricating the cock and her asshole as she could only imagine how that would feel otherwise. Carina's hands are now on her hips getting a firm hold as the cock is being pulled out again. Sarah closes her eyes waiting for the next thrust. It comes faster this time. "Shit!"

Sarah can feel the thrusts coming faster and faster with more force. She screams out after each thrust. However, she finds that the pain is gone. She isn't sure what she feels at the moment as the pain is a faded memory while the pleasure seems out of reach. Sarah finds herself trying to move to meet the thrust trying to get some feeling then on one hard deep thrust a spark tingles inside of her. It's different from the usual one from when her special spot in her pussy is touched yet this spot still creates something pleasurable. She wants more. She pushes herself back faster. It isn't enough.

"More please!" She doesn't know why she begs for more but she does. She doesn't even know what she wants more of really but can only hope Carina does.

"That's my little anal whore. Only real whores could get off only being fucked in the ass. I knew you had it in you." Sarah can care less if this makes her a whore, all she cares about is that Carina has grabbed a handful of her hair so that she can fuck Sarah harder and thrust deeper.

"AHHHH! Right there, yes! Fuck my ass! Fuck me! Fuck!" Suddenly, she feels something powerful erupt in her. Her whole body arches back as she screams out. There is so much pleasure racking her body that Sarah no longer feels anything else. She thinks she can feel Carina's breath in her ear. She believes Carina is saying something to her. She is almost certain that she feels a disturbing amount of wetness tricking down her legs and swears she feels like she is peeing. The next thing that she can really remember is being face first on the ground with Carina lying on her back. The toy is still buried in her asshole.

"Holy shit Walker. Why didn't you tell me you were a squirter?" Sarah was still trying to catch her breath.

"What?"

"Squirter: it means you ejaculate when you cum. You practically soaked the carpet."

Sarah felt her face growing hot as she could feel her pussy hairs soaking wet and the carpet underneath her legs soaked. "I've never done that before."

"Wow Carina you definitely got a winner there: a blonde anal whore who ejaculates. Too bad Amy doesn't but she does take it up the ass like a pro." Carina rolls them till she is spooning behind Sarah. Sarah groans as the cock is still buried in her ass. They turn to see Zondra coming in the room. She is completely naked except for the huge strap on. It is at least two inches longer than Carina's. "So can I get a piece of her ass too?"

Sarah is wondering what is going on here. "No, her ass is mine. However, her pussy is empty at the moment."

She wants to yell in indignation but again Carina moves them around. Now Sarah finds herself sitting up. The cock is now buried even deeper in her ass. "Oh god."

"I'm not sure. Amy passed out without cleaning off my cock. I would hate to fuck Sarah with a dirty cock."

"Don't worry about it. Sarah, be a good whore and clean Zondra's cock off." A sharp sting on her backside is accompanied by the sound of her butt being slapped. Sarah turns to give Carina a glare but when she turns around she finds a plastic cock in her face. She opens her mouth to protest but is cut off by the cock being pushed in her mouth.

"You really do have a good whore here. Amy is such a baby about ass to mouth." Sarah wishes she could tell Zondra that she didn't exactly agree to this but she tries to make the best of the situation. She bobs her head on the cock. The taste is new but not completely disgusting. If she wouldn't have known this cock had been in someone else's ass she wouldn't have guessed. A hand holds on to the back of her head as Zondra now fucks her face. Sarah relaxes her throat muscles so she wouldn't choke on the giant cock. Finally after a few thrusts, Zondra pulls out of her mouth. "Lay back."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Sarah Walker: CIA Super Whore Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 183 milliseconds