• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • When Wondering Becomes Wonderful

When Wondering Becomes Wonderful

12

I never wanted to actually be a guy. I just wondered what it would be like to be one. Actually I wondered what it would be like to have a penis I would take my dildo and hold it in front of me imagining it were real. Well, I was born a girl and unless I had a sex change I would never know what it is like to have a penis.

Hi. I'm Jhaye. Your typical African American/Native American/European 5'8", 30 year old female. I wouldn't say I'm model material but I can turn heads. I recently cut off my shoulder length curly hair. Not a buzz cut but close. Physically, I am athletic. 145 lbs as of last weigh in. Not too soft, not too hard. I run a few miles daily...on my elliptical machine. I don't like the outdoors. I have to keep my weight down so the elliptical is perfect. Added bonus it keeps my ass TIGHT!!! These 38DDs are my best "breastsets". Most people think I have implants. Nope, just really good genes. At recent, I am single. My last "boy" was just that a boy. So I am enjoying the single life.

My job is nothing but fun!!! I teach theatre to a wonderful group of people. I get paid to have such fun, can you believe it? The cast of characters vary in age and sex. There is one old dude, about 60, that flirts with EVERYONE. I have had to tell him that I will have to expel him from classes if he pinches my ass one more time. I won't. Hell that's the most action I get. Aside from my handheld shower head. That's another story. I have a great assistant, Joy. And pun intended, she is a joy to work with. I'm not into girls but she is sexy. Her family is from Cuba She is about 5'6", 125lbs, but curvy. Her boobs are probably large Bs, put they are nice. Very nice ass, with shapely legs. She used to dance but hurt her knee. She is an awesome choreographer. If I were into girls, she would be one I would have to have.

Joy and I have become best of friends. We hang out quite a bit and can talk about any and everything. One night we went to this party and I just wanted to let loose. The party was rocking and Joy was dancing her ass off. So much for that bad knee. After a few spins, Joy ordered our drinks since I usually just drink wine. I thought the drink tasted funny but Joy assured me it was fine. Just the liquor since I wasn't use to it. We finished our drinks and hit the dance floor. I hadn't danced this hard in a while. That coupled with the few drinks I had, I was buzzed. Joy came over and asked if I was ready to leave?

"Hell, no!". I said. "This is one of the best parties we have been to in a while".

"Girl, I agree". Joy was still dancing as she spoke. "I am floating".

I asked her how many drinks had I had.

"Just 3 or 4. I don't know but they were gooooood" she said.

"I know, but I need some food" I said. I started towards the food table and felt dizzy. I grabbed hold of something solid. It was the arm of a tall drink of water. I mean muscles for days.

He asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes", I said as I stumbled again.

"Here let's sit you down", I'm Steve" he said as he led me to a seat.

I sat down and he asked if I wanted a glass of water. By the time he stood up, Joy was coming towards us with another drink. "Drink this." She asked if I were ok. I told her 'yeah' that I had gotten a bit dizzy.

"Girl, let me get you home. " says Joy.

I tried to protest but I knew it was time for me to go. Steve helped us to the car. I sat in the passenger seat as he leaned in and strapped me in. Joy got in and off we went. When I woke up I was in my bed. I could vaguely recall how I got there. Oddly, my head wasn't pounding. "How long have I been sleep?" I then realized that the shower was running. Just as soon as I realized it, it cut off. I started to sit up when my bathroom door opened and out came Joy wrapped in a towel. "WTH?" I thought to myself. She hadn't realized that I was awake. She started to remove the towel and I made a noise. It was more like a moan.

"Well, good morning Miss Can't Hold Her Liquor" Joy said as she continued to dry off.

"HHmmm" I moaned again. But I had a sharp pain in my stomach that caused me to double over.

"Are you alright?" Joy asked as she ran to me. "Do you need some water or a bucket?"

I shook my head to both. "Just the bathroom" I said as I ran to the bathroom. I closed and locked the door. I was breathing so hard that I leaned against the shower door. The pain in my stomach had subsided.

Joy knocked on the door. "Are you ok?"

I yelled out that I was ok. But I didn't feel ok. It was like something I never experienced before. It wasn't that time so it couldn't be cramps. When I finally stood up, all pain was gone. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and went out to face my assistant.

"Girl, you don't look so good" Joy said as I entered the kitchen where she was pouring 2 glasses of juice. She really looked different with her hair all wet. I thanked her for the juice and went to sit on the sofa. "I don't know what you drank last night but I have never seen you that wasted" she said.

"Joy, that's the funny thing, I didn't drink that much. There wasn't that much liquor in them anyway." I sipped on my juice. "The only thing I can think of is that I hadn't eaten enough".

"Yeah, you might be right" she said. "Are you hungry now? I can fix you something."

"No, I think I'll finish this juice and get back in the bed." I looked at Joy and smiled. "Thanks so much for getting me home."

"No problem, Miss Lady" she said as she went to place her glass on the counter. :Well, I'm gonna head out. If you need anything just give me a call." She leaned in to give me a hug and as she did the pain hit me again right in my stomach. "You sure you don't want me to stay?" she asked.

"No, I'm ok. Just gonna sleep it off" I said as I rose and walked her to the door. I gave her one last hug and the pain hit again. We said goodbye. I quickly made my way to my bed. I got in under the covers and fell asleep. This time when I woke up it was dark outside. I looked at the clock and it was almost midnight. How could I have slept this long? I didn't feel any pain so that was great. I started to stretch and yawn. As I normally do before getting out of bed I ran my hands down my sides and slapped my thighs. When I did I jerked my hand back quickly. What the hell is this on my thigh? I ran my hand carefully over the area that caused pain. There was a lump. Had I bumped into something? I sat up and looked down. What ever it was moved. It was now layng between my legs on my mattress. I placed my hand on the lump and felt a tingle like I had just touched my clit. I quickly jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. As I pulled my shorts down I started to breathe uncontrollably. There right in front of me was a dick, a cock a penis. I pulled it and as I already knew, it was attached to my skin. Was this some kind of joke? I backed up till I sat on the toilet. I sat there with this thing in my hands. I squeezed it to see if maybe then I would wake up. I closed my eyes and when I opened them it was still there. I decided to reach further down and sure enough was a heavy set of balls. I started to cry. What in the world was going on? I jumped up and took off my clothes. I started the shower and got in. I had the water as hot as I could stand it. I took my bath scrunchy and started to wash my body. I allow the water to run from the top of my head. I closed my eyes but I could feel the weight of this cock between my legs. I quickly reached down to see if my pussy was still there. But part of me knew it wasn't. It was gone. I turned to face the water and the jets hit my new organ. Again it felt as if the jet had hit my clit. I reached for it and started to soap it up. Maybe I could dissolve it away with body wash. The more I rubbed the more it tingled and the harder and longer it got. It was as if I had not control of my hands. I could not stop rubbing it. It finally stopped growing at about 9 inches and 4 inches in girth. I could barely get my own hands around it. I leaned up against the shower wall and rubbed faster. My heart was racing. With my free hand I started caressing my new balls. It felt so good, I couldn't stop. Before I could think my next thought it happened. I felt as if I were about to have the best orgasms I ever had. But what shocked me was the fluid that erupted from the head. It hit the shower door several times and then trickled down my hands. I started smiling. Why, I am not sure. Maybe because it felt so incredibly good. I stood under the water and washed my cum off my hands and cock. I went to scoop the rest off the door. I finished my shower and went to bed, holding my cock.

I thought I had dreamed the most amazing "wet" dream there was. I went thru my stretch routine and when I slapped my thighs I knew it wasn't a dream. "It" was still there. I had to go to work. What was I going to do? I grabbed my phone and called Joy. I explained to her that I wasn't feeling well and that she would have to handle the classes. She said it was no problem and for me to get some rest. I thanked her and hung up. How was I going to get some rest. I HAD A DICK!!!. A dick that obviously had a mind of its own. It was getting hard. I laid back and watched as it grew without my even touching it. I reached in my bedside drawer and grabbed the KY. I put some in my hands and started to stroke my hardened cock. I couldn't help it and started moaning. With each stroke my moans got loader. That familiar feeling was coming and I stopped stroking until the feeling went away. I then started stroking again. I started and stopped several times until I couldn't anymore. I finally aimed at my breast and came all over them. I let go of my cock and started to rub my cum all over my tits. Just rubbing my nipples had my cock getting hard again. I scooped up some cum and brought it to my lips. It didn't really taste like male cum. More like my own when I squirt, just a little thicker. "Mmmm. Not bad at all."

I spent most of the day getting acquainted with my cock. I walked around the house naked as a jaybird just to feel my cock swing back and forth. I decided to do a little garden work and carefully trimmed the hairs around it. Very nice. That's when it hit me. "Who the hell else is going to see this?" I felt kinda bad after that.

Around 8pm there was a knock on the door. I yelled "Just a minute" and grabbed a pair of "granny panties" to put on under my robe. No need for that to be bouncing out. "Coming!" I yelled. I looked thru the peep hold and it was Joy. I did a quick check on "Jr." and opened the door. "Hey, Girl"

"Hey, yourself. You look much better than you did yesterday. I guess that rest really helped" Joy stated.

"If only you knew how much it helped." I said closing and locking the door. I joined Joy on the sofa. "So, how did classes go?"

"Just fine. Everyone says to get well soon. I tried to tell them you would probably be there tomorrow. I brought you some chicken soup" Joy says as she starts opening the bag she set on the coffee table.

"Thanks, I haven't eaten much today and I am HUNGRY!!!" We sat there and ate the best soup I have eaten in a long time. We chatted about what happened in class and laughed about the students. Then Joy got serious and asked what happened to me. "What do you mean what happened? I wish I could explain it."

"Do you think it was food or liquor poisoning? Or an allergic reaction?"

"Joy", I said as I took a deep breath. "You have been with me for a long time. You are one of my closest and dearest friends. I think something really strange was in my drinks that night. Something happened and I can't explain how."

"What?" she asked.

"Have you ever wanted something so bad that you thought it or dreamed it up into existence?"

"Yeah, I guess." she said.

"I am going to tell you something but you have got to swear that you will never tell another living soul."

"This sounds serious, I swear, I swear" she said nervously.

"Since I can remember I have wondered what it would be like to be a guy. Well more so, having a penis."

"Are you gay? Are you going to have a sex change?" she asked...

"No, let me explain. I am not gay. I just wanted to know what it feels like to have a dick. The other night that old lady said that something major was going to happen to me but it would only be for a short time. I think she put some kind of spell on me or something."

"Jhaye, are you fucking serious? Is this a plot for a new show or something"

"No! Please listen. I am fascinated by cocks. I told you I wanted to do a photo book on them. The other morning after you left I slept til midnight. When I woke up ....I ....I....."

"Just say it, Jhaye, you are scaring me." She said.

"I had a cock, I have a cock".

"What? What the fuck? You are lying....how...what.....?"she yelled as she jumped up.

"I don't know how it happened, it just did." I started to cry. Joy comes and sits next to me and hugs me. "Joy, all I know is that when I woke up it was there. A fully functioning cock and balls."

"Jhaye, what are you.....she abruptly stops and looks at me, "Fully functioning? You mean it gets hard and, and..."

"And ejaculates, cums, squirts...whatever you want to call it. Yes, it does it all."

"Wow!!! Can I see it?"

"Joy!!!"

"Come on now, you can't tell me some shit like this and expect me to just say 'ok'. I want to see it." She says with a slight grin.

"Okay." I say as I open my robe and show her the lump in the front of my granny panties.

"That could be a sock, let me see it" she says as she grabbed my cock. "OOOHHH!!!" she yells as she recoils her hand before slowly placing it back. "You got a...ahh....ahhh...."

"A dick. I told you. Here take a good look." I say as I pull it from my panties.

"OMG!!!! Jhaye. You got more than that last jerk I dated. And it's getting bigger. Jhaye, are you getting turned on?"

"No, I don't control it. It has a mind of it's own. That's why I couldn't come in to work. I was watching TV and a pretty lady was on and Bam!"

"Wow!"

"Will you please stop saying 'Wow', I said as I try to put it back in my panties and close my robe.

"Wo....I mean....okay.... It's gotten hot in here. Want some water?"

"Sure" I responded.

"I have a question" Joy asks as she brings the water. "Why have you always wanted to know what it's like to have a cock? I mean and not be gay or bi?"

"Ok, if I have a pussy then I want a dick not another pussy. But I wondered what it would be like if I had a dick. Then I would want to know what it feels like from the man's side. Like what a pussy feels like from the inside. And how a cock feels when it cums. I never thought about being with a woman if I didn't have a cock. Never wanted to do a girl with a dildo or nothing like that. I wanted to know the feelings. Oddly it feels a lot like a clit, only bigger."

"Really? Cool" she says acting kinda shy.

The rest of the evening we talked about sex and the lack there of. We talked about the good sex and the bad sex. We talked about everything except my cock. It didn't matter because I knew it was there. Each time Joy mentioned having sex, my cock would twitch. I just hope she didn't notice. I found myself looking at her tits as she spoke. I could see her thick nipples straining against her shirt. I guess she was getting turned on by our conversation too. I really wanted to tell her I was going to bed so I could go and wank my wand. But the more she talked the more I wanted her to stay. I started thinking about what it would feel like to actually use my cock...on a woman. Well not just any woman, but on Joy.

"Do, you know what I mean, Jhaye. Jhaye?"she yelled

I snapped out of my daydream and answered "Yeah".

"So, you know what what means? Joy asked.

"Ughhhh, ughhh, what you were saying" I answered.

"I said it would be nice if you could actually do a girl with your cock then you will have the answer to your life long question." She smirked.

"What? No, naww...hell no. I don't want anyone else to know about this. What am I going to do? Say I was a dude and got implants and took hormones? Right. I would never have a moment's peace. I would be all over the networks, newspapers and internet."

"No one else has to know beyond this room" she quietly said.

"What? You mean???" I just looked at her.

"Look, you are my friend. There is nothing I wouldn't do for you. And I would be willing to help you with this. I mean, I would be helped too."

"What do you mean you will be helped too?" I asked.

"It's been a long dry spell for me. I could help you and you could help me. No one will ever have to know. Just think about it. And it is not like we are gay or something. For all purposes you are more like a guy."

"Ya got that right. I said with a grin.

"Well?" she asked

"Well, let me think about it." I smilled.

"Ok, I'll get this stuff cleaned up while you think." She said as she grabbed the soup containers and bag.

I watched as she walked away. What an ass. My cock jumped when she walked back in and grabbed the glasses. Again, what an ass. I heard her running water in the sink and rose to join her. I stood in the doorway and watched her move around. When she placed the last glass in the drain and was letting the water out I walked up behind her. I placed my hands on the sink on either side of her. I leaned close and whispered in her ear. "No one must ever know about this, ever". She turned around and said with all seriousness "I will never ever tell another living soul." We stand there and stare at each other for what seems like an eternity. I made the first move and leaned in to kiss her. I could feel her shaking. She probably could feel me shaking too. I moved back and asked her if she really wanted to do this. She said 'Yes'. I leaned back and captured her lips again. This time she opened her mouth and I felt her tongue. Her lips were so soft. She opened them wider and our tongues met. It was so sweet and warm. The final sound of the water going down the drain broke us apart. We smiled and she hugged me. I broke the hug and grabbed her hand. I cut the light out and we walked back to the sofa. I cut the music on and dimmed the lights. I went back to the sofa and took a deep breath. Joy leaned in and kissed my cheek, then my lips. Once again we were engrossed in a deep kiss. By now my cock is twitching beyond belief. Joy runs her hand up my leg and just inside my robe. She pulls away and looks at me. She unties my robe never once taking her eyes off me. She gently rubs my hardened cock. I almost jump off the sofa. She starts to pull my panties off and l lift my ass to help her. She slides off the sofa on to the floor.

I can't believe this is happening. I am sitting here on the sofa and my loyal assistant is on the floor between my legs haven just removed my panties. She takes hold of my cock and gently caresses. She leans in and from the base of my cock she licks it to the tip. She does this several times while looking me dead in my eyes. When she does this one last time she tightens her lips and eases on down my cock. I close my eyes and push deeper in her mouth. It is a feeling I have never felt. I can't describe it. She can only get a third of it in her mouth. Her velvety tongue laying flat on my head is driving me crazy. I can't help but to move my hips up and down. She lets go of my cock and places her hands on my thighs as I fuck her mouth. Precum and saliva are covering my cock. I gently place my hands on her head. She looks up and sucks harder. I can't take it any more. "Joy, Joy, I am going to cum. Joy....Ohhhh shit, damn" I say as I lunge deeper in her mouth as squirt after squirt of cum hits her throat. She tries to keep her mouth on my cock but can't. Several squirts hit her on the chin and the front of her shirt. She grabs my cock and sucks the rest of my cum out. She then licks me clean. She sits up on her knees and leans in to kiss me. This kiss is full of lust. Just tasting myself in her mouth is causing my cock to get hard again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • When Wondering Becomes Wonderful

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds