• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dirty Little Secret

Dirty Little Secret

My sweet, tight pussy felt so good to the touch - so warm, pulsing, longing for him. I rubbed my clit gently, feeling the tension building... slipping one, two, fingers deep inside myself. Biting my lip to keep from moaning, I knew touching myself was against the rules. Only my master was allowed to touch me, only my master was allowed to make my eager pussy cum. If master was only to come home, to find me touching my wet pussy in his bed... I would be punished, I could only imagine the things he would do to me.

I could feel myself getting close, throbbing now, all I wanted was to orgasm - to feel the rush of ecstasy taking over my body, submerging me in pleasure - and I was so unbelievably close. I heard the door slam, but I didn't want to stop, it felt so good... just a few more minutes. I began rubbing faster - and then he was there before me, my master. He took one look at me and I knew I would suffer the consequences. He flipped me over on my stomach, I struggled underneath his grasp... He slapped my ass, hard! He left bright red, burning marks on my tender ass... I cried out in pain, begging him for mercy, but he continued. I disobeyed his orders - and now I would suffer.

He pinned me down against his bed, secretly I loved it, I loved him controlling me, and my pussy was soaking wet now under his touch. I could see the bulge in his pants, I longed to feel him inside me. He positioned himself in front of me, slowly unzipping his pants, and pulling out his thick, hard cock. He began to stroke himself in front of me, not letting me touch him. He grabbed me by my hair, forcing my mouth on to him... forcing me to lick his shaft, every last inch of it - and I obeyed.

I slowly licked up and down his hard shaft, I loved how thick he was! He felt so good in my mouth, he pushed himself further into my mouth, into the back of my throat, I was choking and gagging on his cock now, and I was so turned on... I reached my hand down, just to touch myself for a second or two, and SMACK! He slapped my tight little ass again. I whimpered, and he laughed - I was his. He pulled back from my mouth, rubbing his cock against my lips for a moment, I kissed and licked it like the good little slave I was. I lived to please my master.

I knew he liked it because he reached his hand down and slowly caressed my thighs, making me tremble. I felt my sweet pussy juices dripping down the curves of my ass as he continued to rub me. His hands drew closer to my pussy, spreading it open wide, teasing me. He massaged my clit for justa moment, turning me on even more... and before I knew it he had slipped two fingers deep inside me. Stroking my g-spot softly with his fingers, feeling the pressure building inside of me. I moaned softly, feeling myself getting close... and he pulled away and smacked me again, harder this time. Cumming was against the rules - I wasn't allowed to cum without master's permission and I knew it... He pulled me down on top of him, so I was sitting on his face and he began to tease my clit with his tongue... I whimpered, holding back... I could feel his tongue sliding up and down me... my juices coating his tongue... watching him taste my sweet juices was so hot, and he loved them! He didn't waste a single drop.

He threw me down in front of him... he was grabbing my ass, rubbing it... kissing it, and I was begging for him. He spread my pussy open wide again, teasing me gently with his fingers this time until I couldn't take it anymore. Then he handcuffed me, so I couldn't move, so I couldn't stop him and he spread my legs wide open, tying me down to the edges of his bed and he positioned himself in front of me, calling me his little slut, talking dirty to me. I don't think he realized how much it turned me on. He forced his gorgeous, stiff cock deep inside me - and he didn't stop. He pounded my sweet pussy, like I'd never been fucked before - he made me cry out in pain and in pleasure, I tried, struggled to get away, but I was bound. I couldn't.

I could feel him pulsing inside me, he rubbed my clit as he continued to have his way with me. I begged him to let me cum, and he denied me. He slapped my ass and buried his cock as deep as he could - and I screamed as I felt him hitting against my g-spot. He began to moan, getting close, and he gave me permission to cum with him. He came, shooting loads of thick, hot, sticky cum deep in me. He was the first to cum in me, and I loved it! I felt his cum dripping slowly out of my pussy, and I reached a finger down to finger myself gently, to cover my finger in his cum, and I brought it to my lips, licking every last drop off, savoring it and my body shook hard as I reached orgasm, waves of pleasure overcoming me, my clit pulsed rapidly. I screamed, moaned in pleasure... cumming hard, covering him in my juices... and then I bent over, licking all of my sweet cum off my master's cock, just how he liked his slave to do.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dirty Little Secret

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds