• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Strangers

Strangers

She gazed across the bar and noticed a man stealing looks at her. She smiled sweetly to herself and took him in. He was tall; with a bald head and confidence. His shoulders were broad, and he had a great laugh. She watched him coyly as he interacted with his friends, it was then that she decided she wanted him.

She got up and walked over to the ladies room and let his eyes watch her every step. She opened the door and reviewed her appearance in full length mirror. A black dress clung to her curves and her curly hair fell perfectly to her shoulders. It was then that she heard the knock on the door. His face appeared in the mirror and she turned to face him. He walked up to her and said nothing, just staring down at her seductively. A small smile crept on to her face and he leaned in close to her, grabbing the back of her neck. She gasped softly as he kissed her hard and pulled her in. His hands ran up and down her body and she felt herself growing wet. She pressed herself up against him, kissing him urgently. It was then that he turned her around, and grabbed her by the hips. He slid her dress up her ass, exposing her completely, as she had neglected to wear panties that night. He pressed up against her and whispered in her ear that she was going to be his slut tonight, and she smiled.

She stood balanced against the wall as he slid his hand down her ass and between her legs. She let out another gasp as she felt his fingers find her pierced clit. She heard him murmur something, but it was lost in the moment. She felt herself let go as he expertly played with her pussy. She felt herself on the brink of orgasm as he pulled away, leaving her shaking. Telling him she didn't like to be teased, he laughed and pulled out his cock. He stood there stroking it, and smiling. She bent back over and looked back at him, asking ever so sweetly if he would fuck her. Who could resist?

He slid his cock into her tight, wet pussy and she cried out as she felt him fill her up. He had a great cock she thought to herself as he slammed into her over and over, grabbing her hair and making her throb. She asked him if she could cum, as she was on the brink of exploding and he told her no. She felt it building up inside of her and begged him again and again to allow her to cum. He slapped her ass and told her she could, just as her legs felt they could not take it any longer. She felt the warmth rush up her body as she shook. He then covered her mouth with his hand as she got louder, crying out for more.

He then slowed his pace for a moment and pulled out, as he stood in front of her he told her to suck his cock. She eagerly took it into her hand, and licked him from tip to base, up and down. She then took him into her mouth and sucked and licked his cock expertly, swallowing all of her own sweet juices. He moaned as she added her hand into the mix, sucking and jerking his cock at the same time. His hands held her curls off of her pretty face and he watched her sucking as he enjoyed every lick. She paused for a moment and looked up at him, smiling. He pulled her up by the hair and pushed her onto the sink. She leaned back as he slid himself into her again and sighed. She loved being fucked. She loved giving power to someone, she loved losing herself.

His cock pounded her pussy and she felt herself growing closer again. She told him she wanted him to cum with her. He grunted in return and her head hung back as she began to shake. He grabbed her by the face so she would look at him while she came. She didn't even know his name, yet she wanted him to fill her up. She wanted to feel him drip out of her during her cab ride home. He thrust into her and told her to take it. She begged him please and then she felt her body give in. she felt him begin to tense up and then all of a sudden she saw stars.

When she caught her breath she let out a little giggle. He smiled at her and winked as he pulled himself out of her. He asked if she came here often as he pulled up his pants. She nodded no , and wiggled down from the sink counter. He laughed to himself and adjusted his buttons. She smoothed out her dress and reapplied her lipstick. He tapped her on the ass and slipped her his card, she kissed him on the cheek and let him walk out of the bathroom. She then smiled at herself in the mirror, feeling accomplished and dirty.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Strangers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds