• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Black on Black Pegging: Maryland

Black on Black Pegging: Maryland

Don't call me Mistress! That's not my name, you damn fool! I am your Ebony Goddess! Shaking my head, I smacked my sub's hairy Black ass as I thrust my strap-on dildo deeper inside of him. Macho man Frantz Marchand groaned as I continued stretching his ass. Hmm. I love fucking men in the ass with my strap-on dildo. Especially men of African descent. Frantz Marchand thinks he's tough shit because he grew up in the area of Montreal-Nord, Province of Quebec. Whatever. Canadian or American or whatever, a Black man is a Black man. I top them all. My name is Naomi Reginald-Jones and I'm the Ebony Goddess of Prince George's County, State of Maryland. The toughest African-American dominatrix in the game. Word up, son!

As I sink the dildo deeper inside Frantz, I pinch his cock and balls. I always research my subs before accepting them. Frantz lives in Maryland but he is originally from Canada. Oh, and he's biracial, born to a French Canadian mother and Haitian father. He's got an MBA from Concordia University in the City of Montreal, Province of Quebec, and does a lot of business for the Excelsior Corporation out here in the United States. Like a lot of Black Canadian men, he's fascinated by us African-American ladies. I honestly can't blame him for feeling us because we're fine as hell, aren't we my sisters? I definitely look the part of a dominatrix. I'm five-foot-eleven, slim and fit, with dark brown skin, curves in the right places, killer legs, and a nice rack. And I've also got a nice, heart-shaped ass. What they call a ghetto booty around these parts. I'm a graduate of Bowie State University's MBA program and presently I teach business ethics at the University of Maryland in College Park. That's my day job. At night, I moonlight as a professional dominatrix. The one and only Ebony Goddess.

I like my day job but I simply LOVE my other job. If I could, I'd work as a professional dominatrix twenty-four seven. For real. It's the one thing I do that brings me the utmost joy. With a song in my heart, I pulled the dildo out of Frantz Marchand's ass. The light-skinned Black man from Montreal-Nord gasped in surprise. I ordered him to change positions. I want him to lie on his back with his legs in the air. Why? Simply because I want to look into his eyes as I happily sodomize him with my strap-on dildo. The dildo I'm fucking Frantz Marchand with is modeled after the penis of legendary African-American porn actor Mister Marcus. It's thick, shiny and black. I dip into the vat of lubricant before sliding it once more into Frantz's asshole. Frantz grits his teeth, his handsome features twisted in concentration as he tries desperately not to scream as I resume fucking him. I smile wickedly and thrust forward, shoving the dildo deeper inside of him. Let's see if I can make this macho man squeal like a little bitch.

Gently but firmly I push the dildo deep inside Frantz's asshole, until I've got nowhere else to go. Oh, man. I think I've hit the man's prostate. Frantz stares at me, gasping soundlessly. His eyes are wide, his face is sweaty and he's speechless. Dude looks disoriented, stunned and shocked. I smile at him beatifically. Yes, my brother. You're having trouble looking me in the eyes and I think I know why. I am the fine sister who's sodomizing you with her strap-on dildo. If you're speechless right now it's because I've done to your ass things you didn't even know were possible. Can I make a strong brother from Canada scream? Yes I can! Frantz finally screams and it's a beautiful sound, ladies and gentleman. A primal scream that fills my condo. I'm not worried about what the neighbors will say because they're used to it by now. All kinds of men come to my makeshift dungeon to be dominated and I turn them from macho men into whimpering little bitches, to the tune of three hundred bucks per hourly session.

Holding Frantz's legs firmly in the air, I lean closer and basically swing my tits all over his face. My way of teasing a brother. He's forbidden from touching me. I continue sodomizing him. Man, I really enjoy this. My pussy is all wet with excitement as I continue pounding my strap-on dildo into this fine Canadian brother's ass. I love fucking men in the ass. Women are boring and I hardly ever play with them, although I consider myself flexible when it comes to sexual encounters. I've had sex with a couple of girls and it was fun but I prefer men. Especially Black men. In the world of BDSM, Black men and Black women unfortunately avoid each other. Black male submissive types seek out dominant women of other races. Black dominatrix types seek submissive men of other races. It's rare to see a dominant Black master with a Black female submissive or a dominant Black woman with a submissive Black male. We don't play with each other in BDSM unfortunately. And that saddens me because in my heart and in my soul I believe that Black on Black is where it's at.

That's why I relish every time I have the pleasure of breaking in a new Black male submissive. Frantz here came to me because he was curious about Black female domination. Frantz mainly dated Black women but the ladies in his life weren't very open-minded sexually. They would question his sexuality if he told them he was into chicks with strap-on dildos. That saddens me because I know many Black women with such a narrow mindset when it comes to male sexuality. I don't think a man is gay or bisexual if he's into women with strap-on dildos. I think a man is gay or bisexual if he has full-blown sex with another man. Not just kisses or hand-jobs or blowjobs but the whole kit and caboodle. Dick everywhere, dick in the ass, that sort of thing. Anyhow, that's my take on the whole thing.

Joyfully I smacked Frantz across the face, spat on him and pinched his nipples, cock and balls as I hammered his ass with my strap-on dildo. After pounding him for the better part of an hour, I pulled out. I unstrapped my dildo, and dangled it inches from Frantz face. I ordered him to suck it, and he did. I smiled, looking at this Black Canadian man as he sucked my dildo. Just like a good slut should. We concluded the session after that. I let him take a shower before leaving the premises. I always feel great after a session. Nothing like dominating a man to make a woman feel good. I had myself a cigarette and turned on the tube after Frantz left. I think I'll watch an episode of Real Housewives of Atlanta on BET. Yeah, just like so many of you, I can't get enough of them silly bitches.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Black on Black Pegging: Maryland

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds