• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bully for You! Ch. 02

Bully for You! Ch. 02

Brie was a beautiful young girl, but here in a dark basement with a gag in her mouth, clamps on her nipples, a hook in her ass, and analgesic cream burning her bald pussy she didn't feel very pretty.

Claire, her mistress, had left her here for an hour as punishment for pushing her in front of Brie's friends. She bound her in this fashion and set it up so that Brie's slightest movement would excite her anally, Claire was fucking her up the ass and wasn't even in the room. Claire wasn't always this proficient of a mistress; in fact she used to not be a mistress at all. Claire's role was of Brie's accidental design.

Brie, stuck in this compromised position allowed her mind to wander back to how this all got started, if for not other reason than to distract her from the Icy Hot Claire rubbed into her crotch.

Back when they were both eighteen (Note from the author; I realize that they were 18 in the previous chapter and this is a flashback, but due to a temporal rift in the space-time continuum created by age of consent laws and the short sightedness of the author they are both 18 and consenting adults in this chapter as well, for more information on temporal rifts in contemporary literature do an internet search on the term "retcon"), Brie and Claire's mothers were good friends, so in their heads it only stood to reason that their daughter's be good friends too. They had set up lunch dates as a foursome with stagnant conversations, and the occasional parlor game. But their unique 'friendship' was created one night when their mother's decided they had to have a sleepover.

The moms went the Brie's house and Brie and Claire were left to their own device in Claire's house. Claire did her best to entertain her guest but Brie had no interest in the activities Claire was trying to push. Brie was a bit of bitch, and decided to knock Claire out of her comfort zone; little did she know this would be her down fall.

"Have you ever even kissed anyone?" Brie asked Claire with a smarmy tone, clearly trying to point out Claire's inexperience. Claire had no real defense because it was true that she hadn't even ever kissed anyone. Brie continued her teasing, "Why don't you kiss me right now? At least then you can have at least tried it."

Claire agreed, she was a shy girl, but Brie was goading her into it. The two kissed, Brie tried to add a bit of passion to it, but Claire kept her lips pursed, mostly from inexperience than prudishness. "What a little prude," Brie said with a laugh, at which point Claire had had enough of her teasing and slapped her across the face.

Brie gasped surprised by the slap, but she couldn't ignore the involuntary spasm of her vagina. She had never felt anything like that before, and she was desperate to feel it again. "I bet you won't do that again!" Brie falsely protested offering her cheek to Claire.

Claire cocked her arm back, eager to defy this bully, but then it occurred to her, she saw right through Brie. "You liked that didn't you?" she asked rather plainly.

"What? No, why... why would I like that?" Brie stammered her answer riddled with uncertainty and desperation to hide the truth.

Claire put her hand down and said "Take off your shirt," in a strange tone of voice, it was somewhere between a question and an order. There was no inflection in her voice to suggest it was a question, but this was definitely a test and at that moment neither girl knew what the outcome would be.

Time froze in Claire's bedroom for a moment, both girls looking at each other, neither moved a single muscle for a few seconds. When Claire's expression didn't change, Brie reached down with her hands and pulled her shirt over her head, taking it off, and offered it to Claire in her hand.

Claire reached out slowly and accepted the shirt, "now the bra," she said in the same tone as before. Brie reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her bra and let it slide down her arms, revealing her bare breasts to Claire. Like the shirt she handed it to Claire who took it in her other hand.

Claire tossed Brie's shirt and bra onto her made bed, and said in a sterner and surer voice, "the rest," any semblance of a question was gone with those two words. In this moment Claire and Brie's new roles had been defined.

Brie undid the button and fly of her jeans and pushed them down to her ankles before stepping out of them completely. She hooked her thumbs into her panties and brought them down as well, as she stepped out of them she kept them in her hand to give to Claire.

When Claire took her new submissive's panties in her hand she pointed out the noticeable wet spot in the crotch of the garment. "You really like this don't you?" Claire asked with a bit of a laugh.

Brie couldn't meet her eyes; she looked at the ground and crossed her arms and said "I don't know, I just, and I mean yeah, it's kind of hot." The reality of the situation was setting in as Brie realized she was completely nude standing before another girl who was completely dressed. She never felt more vulnerable, and yet never felt more right.

Claire didn't know what to do next, but she knew she didn't want to derail this train, she didn't have much experience regarding anything sexual, so she had to shoot from the hip, but she knew she had to maintain the situation, if she played her cards just right this could be the beginning of something truly special that could last for years. She didn't realize how right she was.

"Get on your knees, sit back on your feet, place your hands in your lap, and stay just like that unless I tell you to move., and don't speak either" All hesitation was gone, from both girls. Brie didn't miss a beat; she got down on her knees sat back on her feet and placed her hands in her lap without saying a word.

Claire went to her desk a retrieved a few items, she stood behind Brie and pulled the sitting girls hair back and put it into a pony tail with a scrunchy she had. Then she moved around the front of Brie and took a knee before her, as instructed, Brie said nothing. Claire produced two wooden clothes pins.

She placed one onto Brie's left nipple, who winced and then released a pleasure filled moan. Claire did her best to not change her facial expression, despite being immensely intrigued by her reaction, and gave the right nipple the same treatment.

She stood and asked Brie, "Do you like that..." she paused for one second before adding "...slut?"

Brie took a breathe and said sheepishly, "Yes, Ma'am"

"Ma'am?" Claire thought to herself, she knew she had her. Claire lifted her leg and put her foot on Brie's chest between her breasted and pushed her back. The blonde fell backwards right on her butt, the movement jostled the clothes pins on her nipples causing her to again moan pleasurably.

Claire continued, "Masturbate for me."

Brie reached between her legs and began to aggressively pleasure herself, considering the circumstances it was not long before she came with a screaming orgasm.

The rest of that first night Claire played a few games with Brie's body. She placed clothes pins in various locations on Brie's body, she inserted various things in her vagina and anus going as far as to sodomize her with a fairly large cucumber from the kitchen, and with a vegetable jutting out of her asshole, Claire made Brie go down on her until she came three times.

By the time Brie's mom came back to pick her up, both girls had redressed and agreed to not speak of this at school. Before Brie and her mom left she asked if it would be ok to sleep over next weekend.

In the coming weeks Claire did loads of research online about how to be a more effective mistress, and each weekend Brie was more than willing to be her submissive test subject. She ordered various sex toys off the internet, all which played a role in further debasing Brie.

At school, you'd never know these two girls even knew each other outside of the school. But when the weekend came it was the BDSM de jour.

One week in the summer between junior and senior year, their parents went out of town together, Claire had Brie make fists and then surrounded each hand in black electrical tape rendering her fingers and thumb useless before placing a dog collar on her and making Brie her puppy for five days, she even slept in a doggy crate.

Claire became an expert with ropes and knots, one of her favorites was to tie a rope around Brie's waist and then feed two more through her crotch tying them to the waist rope at her belly button and the small of her back with special knots that tightened with each step, causing the course rope to dig deeper into the young girls pussy.

Through the course of two years there was no depravity that Claire could conjure that Brie wouldn't submit to. High school graduation was in a month; both girls had applied to State U at Claire's instruction. Claire's intent was to have the two of them become roommates so that she could continue to have Brie submit to her, perhaps even to a greater degree.

Brie was hesitant to this arrangement, she enjoyed the submission now, but knew that the first semester would set the tone for the next for years, and wasn't sure being Claire's sub is what she wanted for her 'college experience.'

Brie's mind snapped back to her present predicament as the light returned and the basement door opened. She instinctively tried to look, but was immediately reprimanded by the rope attached to the hook in her ass.

"Silly slave, you think you'd learn by now, but I think you've suffered enough with this," Claire came behind Brie's bound body. She tugged Brie's blond hair down creating the necessary slack to remove the bulbous end of the hook, Brie moaned into her gag as the widest part of bulb stretched her anus to its limits. Claire undid the knot from Brie's hair and allowed her slave to look forward.

Claire brought with her a bucket of warm soapy water, and a rag. She tended to Brie's pussy, washing away the remnant of whatever Icy Hot was left. Brie breathed a sign of relieve at the soothing action of the warm wash rag.

Claire removed Brie's gag, who worked the action of her jaw a few times before saying "Thank you Mistress Claire."

The nipple clamps were removed next, followed by the spreader bar at her ankles. Claire addressed her slave, "I think you've learned your lesson, It's about time we temper some of this pain with pleasure, after all you deserve a reward for being such a good little submissive today and keeping quiet while I got my homework done."

With a key, Claire reached up and undid one of Brie's cuffs allowing her to bring her arms down. Brie was led to an old work out bench which was strategically positioned between two load bearing poles in the basement.

Brie lay on the bench on her back; her hands were recuffed under the bench. Claire set to work with her ropes. She tied one around Brie's waist and one just above her breasts just below her shoulders. Both were to keep her from bucking wildly. She then tied one ankle to one pole and one to the other, effectively spreading Brie's legs even wider than before. The bench too, was slightly too short, and Brie's ass hung off the end, which made her ass cheeks spread with her legs. All of Brie was available to Claire in this position.

"Are you ready for your reward?" Claire asked as she turned to Brie now wearing a fairly large strap on dildo.

Brie took a deep breathe and exhaled an anticipatory "Yes mistress."

To Be Concluded...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bully for You! Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 214 milliseconds