• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hot for Teacher Ch. 04

Hot for Teacher Ch. 04

This is a continuation of a series. Please read chapters one through three first! Enjoy!
This one starts a bit slow, too, but bear with me; you won't regret it!

Abi and Michael had spent that Saturday at his apartment talking and enjoying each other's bodies. Michael had gotten Abi to tell him more about her abusive relationship, and though she was usually uncomfortable talking about it, Abi realized that she felt incredibly safe around Michael, and was okay talking to him. They had talked about their budding relationship over lunch, and decided that they would continue to see each other in secret, because they were too close now to stop.

Abi had left and gone back to her dorm after dinner and lied to her roommate about where she'd been, saying she'd had a last minute call from the mother of the children she was a nanny for, asking her to stay the night. She had put on one of Michael's button-downs and tucked it into her jeans so she didn't look like she hadn't changed her clothes (the menswear trend was big at their university), and her roommate bought her story.

In the next few days, Abi and Michael talked but didn't see each other, both of them busy with papers and work, respectively. But on the day Abi had Michael's class, she was feeling particularly randy. Dressing that morning, she decided to give Michael a treat. She pulled on a skirt that hit mid-thigh, lightly rubbing herself through it, trying not to think too much about Michael's cock inside her, lest she get too wet, too early. She put on Michael's button-down from that Saturday, tying the two sides up beneath her breasts over her camisole, and rolled the sleeves up. Then, leaving the panties that matched her bra in her drawer, Abi grabbed her bag and left her dorm.

By the time Abi got to her history lecture hall, she had planned out exactly what she was going to do, and where she would have to sit to do it. The lecture hall would normally hold about 60 students. Their class, however, was tiny. There were supposed to be about 15 people in it, but only 6 or 7 regularly came, and when Abi got to the hall, only three of her classmates had shown up. Two of them were a couple, and they had sat down together in the very back of the hall, presumably to mess around. Abi started to get angry with them for not paying attention to her favorite teacher, but then she realized that she was about to distract him as much as they were distracting themselves. The other girl had sat two rows up from the couple. Abi wasn't concerned. That girl always came to class, but almost never paid attention; she always had her headphones in her ears.

Abi waltzed into the lecture hall, going right past the couple in the back, who already had their hands under the two-seater desks, and shot a look at Michael.

He was wearing a blue dress shirt that fit him perfectly, rolled up over his elbows and skimming his biceps. Abi sighed. He was such a man. She tried to focus and not look stupid in front of the other students. "Good Morning, M—" Abi clamped her mouth shut. She couldn't call him Michael in front of everyone else! She faked a cough. "Excuse me... Dr. Byrnes."

Michael looked up and his mouth dropped open before he could control it. She was wearing his shirt. She had her hair up in a ponytail at the back of her head, and the curls in it bounced as she walked. Her skirt swished lightly as she walked down to the front, and he could tell that if she sat down with her legs open, he would be able to see straight up it. He hoped to god she would sit in the front row. He felt his cock start to harden in his pants and forced himself to think of anything but his beautiful lover standing in front of him. He opened and closed his mouth, trying to remember what she had even said to him.

"Uh... Good Morning, Abi."

Abi walked to the very front row and sat down at a desk, smiling internally at what she was planning.

Michael looked down at his watch. 10:00. Time to focus on his lecture, not on Abi's cleavage or the view up her skirt. This was going to be hard.

Abi put her notebook and a pen on her desk as Michael started to talk, though she had absolutely no intention of taking notes. It was a shame that she wasn't going to listen, since Michael was lecturing on one of her favorite countries. Oh well. She would just have to ask for a private lesson later...

Michael began his lecture, gesturing up toward the power point that was projected on the board. He tried to concentrate, looking anywhere possible but at Abi. She made his heart race. He didn't know how he was possibly going to get through the rest of the semester with her looking at him like that through the whole 60 minutes of class each week.

Abi was sitting in her desk, biting her pen and staring at him. When she saw that he was looking, she took the pen in her fingers, licking the end of it, the tip of her tongue lingering on the very end. She looked at Michael. He had stopped talking, under the guise of letting the students finish writing down what was on the slide, but was staring at her mouth, his jaw hanging open. Abi smiled and pushed the pen into her mouth, sucking on it and biting the tip lightly. She pulled it from her mouth and licked it bottom to top once.

Michael was standing in front of the class slack-jawed, hardening painfully. There was no mistaking what Abi was doing. She was giving a pen a blow job. In his class. He realized that his cock was pushing against his slacks and quickly moved behind his podium. That was against his own rule; he believed one needed to move to be an effective lecturer. But this... this was a whole different situation. He reached down and tried to shift his pants to make the bulge less noticeable, but he only succeeded in making himself harder as he tried to continue what he was saying.

Abi was incredibly pleased with herself. She had made Michael retreat behind his podium, something he never did while he was lecturing. She saw him adjust himself and look disappointed; the adjustment had evidently made no difference. Abi knew that he was loving this, and she loved it, too.

She turned around discreetly, pretending to look at the clock, and saw that no one was paying any attention to what was happening at the front of the hall. The couple in the back was giggling quietly with their hands under the table, obviously in each other's jeans, and the other girl had her head on the desk with head phones in her ears.

Abi decided it was time to kick it up a notch. While Michael was concentrating on his computer screen fixing an error in his presentation, she leaned over and pulled something out of her bag...

Michael fixed the error in his slideshow in less than a minute and turned back toward the class. A strange movement at the corner of his eye caught his attention and his gaze snapped to Abi. She had her hands under the desk, up her skirt. With her left hand she was rubbing her bare mound slowly. In her right she had a black dildo, around 9 inches long.

Michael thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head, and his cock out of his slacks.

Abi looked at Michael and a smile spread across her face. She mouthed two words to him: "Keep talking."

Michael snapped out of his trance and continued with the information on the slide, but his eyes stayed glued to the faux cock in Abi's hand. He was painfully hard now, to the point that he thought he might actually come in his pants if he rubbed his cock against something accidentally. He hadn't done that since he was in high school. Abi just... made him weak. As he was thinking what to do about his erection, Abi moved.

Abi couldn't wait to do this. She was practically dripping now. She felt her fingertips flutter across her clit, the dildo pressing impatiently at her entrance. She tapped her left index finger on her clit, the muscles inside her clenching in rhythm. She stared at Michael. He was talking, but his sentences weren't really making much sense. His eyes were glued to the view up her skirt. It was time.

Michael stared. She was tapping on her clit, gasping a bit at each tap. She looked up at him suddenly, and then pushed the huge dildo all the way inside her, sighing audibly at the sensation. Michael stopped talking and his mouth fell open. Not only was she masturbating in class, she was fucking herself with a huge cock. This was too much for him. He couldn't last.

Abi had pushed the dildo into herself, gasping when it hit her g-spot. Her fingers began rubbing her clit harder, making quiet, sloppy sounds. She loved doing this; fucking herself in front of other people. They may have not been watching, but Michael was. And he was practically drooling. He also looked like he was thinking hard as he struggled to continue what he had been saying. Suddenly a light bulb seemed to turn on in his head. He grabbed at his pocket as if his phone was vibrating.

"Oh! Excuse me," Michael said loudly. The other students looked up, saw him opening his phone, and went back to not paying attention.

Abi knew exactly what he was doing. He wasn't going to be able to concentrate at all, so he was faking a call to have an excuse to dismiss the class. She shrugged mentally and kept pleasuring herself. She was teetering on the edge of orgasm; her left hand rubbed furiously at her clit and her left shoved the dildo deep inside her. She wanted desperately to come, but then saw that Michael was coming back.

He cleared his throat. "I apologize, class. It's usually a policy of mine to not take calls in class. However, I have a family emergency that I need to address promptly, so we will pick up this lecture next week. You are dismissed." He looked pointedly at Abi, and she winked.

The rest of the class left quickly, the couple glad to leave and—presumably—finish what they started, and the other girl glad to leave in general. Abi stayed put and stared at Michael until the rest of the class had left.

When the door shut behind the couple, Michael walked over to Abi and dragged her to her feet, letting the dildo fall to the floor. He bent and kissed her ravenously, moving his lips from hers to her neck.

She felt his hoarse whisper on her neck. "Jesus fucking Christ, Abi... what were you thinking?"

Abi reached between them and grabbed his cock through his slacks, eliciting a louder grunt than he had ever made with her. She leaned close and looked into his eyes. "I was thinking that I couldn't wait to fuck you again."

Michael growled and tipped her head to the side, sucking hard on her neck. He couldn't control himself. He reached down with his free hand and shoved three fingers inside her and pressed at her clit hard with his thumb.

Abi moaned loudly and shook in his arms. "Harder, Michael. I want to come," she said, looking urgently into his eyes.

Michael moaned and pressed his thumb into her, rubbing furiously and thrusting his fingers into her g-spot.

"Oh my god, Michael. Oh, OH!"

Abi was shaking in his arms, her muscles clenching around his fingers. He knew she was close; he shoved his fingers against her g-spot one last time, and pressed his thumb on her clit as she shook.

"FUCK, MICHAEL! Ahh!" Abi screamed and her knees went weak. Michael held his hand to her, and suddenly felt a rush of liquid.

Abi stopped shaking and looked down. "Oh my god, Michael! I peed on you!"

Michael pulled his hand from under her skirt and looked at it. "No, you didn't. You ejaculated, Abi. And I..." He brought his dripping hand to his lips and sucked on a finger. "I love it." He loved her taste, her smell. He was going to have to ask her for a pair of her panties later.

Abi looked astounded. "I... I did? That was the best orgasm I've ever had!"

Michael smiled, then moaned. Abi looked down. His cock was still straining at his slacks.

"Oh, dear, you did like that show, didn't you?" Abi winked. "I guess I'll have to take care of that."

Michael looked a bit hesitant. "You know, you don't have to... I don't want to keep you. I can get my rocks off all by myself, I'm a big boy." He forced a smile.

She put her hands up to his face and looked up into his eyes. "Let me take care of you."

Michael melted. She kneeled down and unbuckled his belt, unzipped his slacks, and pulled his straining cock from its confines. When she touched it, he practically jumped back. He was so sensitive, her touch almost hurt.

"Uh... Abi, I'm... I'm not going to last." He looked guilty.

"Jesus Christ, Michael, that's what you were worried about? That you would come too fast? I've been sitting here fucking myself with a dildo. It's understandable. It's okay. I've already had mine. It doesn't matter to me how fast or slow you are. And even if I hadn't already come, I know that you'd never stop without getting me off. I love you, Michael; come whenever you need to."

Michael looked down at Abi. Her hair was tousled, her makeup smeared. She looked beautiful, nonetheless. "I love you, Abi."

Abi smiled and took his cock into her mouth, smearing the pre-come around his cock with her tongue. He moaned and bucked his hips. Abi knew he was going to come soon, no matter what she did, so she decided to make it better for him. She grabbed his balls in her free hand and rolled over her fingers, pushing them up toward his body. With his balls taken care of, she concentrated on his cock. After withdrawing it for a moment to brush her bottom lip over the tip of his cock, she plunged it deep down her throat and made a swallowing motion around it.

"FUCK, Abi! Oh, oh, oh my GOD! FUCK!" Michael grunted loudly and came, thrusting his hips into her, fucking her face with his cock. His come ran straight down Abi's throat, and she swallowed, encouraging him to give more. When the sensation became too great, he pulled his hips back and gasped for air.

Abi stood up and kissed him. He could taste his own come in her mouth as their tongues danced. When she finally pulled away, his cock had partially deflated, and he tucked himself back inside his slacks and zipped up.

Abi straightened her skirt and smoothed her hair. The dildo lay on the floor, stained with her juices. She bent to pick it up, being sure to bend at the waist, exposing her ass.

"Jesus, Abi. You keep doing that and I'll have to fuck you right here."

Abi stood up with the dildo and held it up. "Sorry, but it looks like you have a bit of competition, Dr. Byrnes."

"I think I'd rather it be a partner than competition," Michael said as she slipped it and her books back into her bag.

Abi grabbed Michael's shirt and pulled him close. She stood on her toes and whispered in his ear.

"Maybe if you're a good boy I'll let you use it on me some time."

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hot for Teacher Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds