• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Ethiopian Femdom Chronicles

Ethiopian Femdom Chronicles

Hello, brothers and sisters. How are you today? My name is Aamina Tilahun, and I'm a young Black woman of Ethiopian descent living in the City of Toronto, Province of Ontario. I was born in the town of Gondar in the Republic of Ethiopia, though my parents moved to Canada mere months after my birth. I'm as Canadian as maple syrup, as they say. As a six-foot-one, raven-haired and coconut-skinned sister with raven hair and light brown eyes, I get mistaken for a lot of things. Ethiopians have a unique look shared by some people from the Horn of Africa, but we're decidedly a unique people. A lot of folks who meet me think I'm half African and half Arab or something but I proudly tell them that I am one hundred percent Ethiopian. Believe it.

Presently, I'm studying civil engineering at Ryerson University in downtown Toronto, Ontario, and life is alright, I guess. I am a proud member of the Saint Mary Orthodox Ethiopian Cathedral right here in the City of Toronto. I think that because I am a proud Christian, I sometimes feel conflicted about certain peculiar interests of mine. You see, I discovered BDSM at the age of nineteen. Four years later, I'm fully into it. My desires for dominance and unleashing sensual torment on others come out when I become Mistress Ethiopia, the most dominant Black woman the world of BDSM has ever known. Wearing a shiny Black leather miniskirt, a bright red leather bustier and a crimson and gold mask, I eagerly dominate both men and women. I've got a website and everything.

Let me tell you, as Mistress Ethiopia, I've had so much fun it ought to be illegal. I've dealt with clients across a range of lifestyles, races and economic backgrounds. From wealthy Canadian, American and even Arab and Asian businessmen right here in Toronto to guys from places like Latin America and Eastern Europe. I don't discriminate. I've dealt with single guys, single women and even couples. Oh, yeah. You'd be surprised who's into BDSM these days. People always think that guys and gals who are into BDSM are creeps and weirdoes. What will surprise you is how normal the men and women you meet in this lifestyle are. Doctors. Lawyers. Supermarket cashiers. Security guards. College students. University professors. Mailmen. Technicians. And they come from a myriad backgrounds. I've dealt with Christians, Jews, Muslims and Atheists. Like I said, I really don't discriminate. You've got to be open-minded when you walk down the path I walk in.

Let me tell you about some of my favorite sessions. In the summer of 2011 I met this Saudi businessman named Ibrahim Wahid something or other. He was tall, well-built and handsome, with dark bronze skin, curly Black hair and dark brown eyes. A native of Riyadh City in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Wahid moved to the Confederation of Canada a while back and dealt in textiles and rare, pricy rugs. He was a multi-millionaire and quite the icon in the Arab community of Toronto, Province of Ontario. Wahid hadn't been to his homeland of Saudi Arabia in more than ten years and absolutely loved life in Canada. He was married to a blonde-haired white woman named from Great Britain Ingrid and had a son with her, little Sultan.

Wahid surprised me with these revelations about himself and how he lived his life. For a Muslim guy, he was really secular. His wife Ingrid was a Christian who converted to Islam and Wahid didn't make her wear the hijab or anything. She worked as a professor at a community college in the Greater Toronto Area. Wahid wasn't that religious or concerned with what other Arabs would think of him, which made him pretty unique in my eyes. No group of men are more concerned about public appearances than Arab men, trust me on that one. They're practically paranoid. I guess living in Canada made Wahid become more liberal than the average Saudi. He flat out told me that the last time he went to a mosque was for his wedding, more than ten years ago. Hmmm. See what I mean about people surprising you in the BDSM lifestyle?

Wahid came to me because his wife Ingrid was quite vanilla and she simply wouldn't understand his interest in BDSM if he were to share it with her. I was really not surprised by that. Half of my clients are married guys whose wives simply 'don't understand'. Well, I understand and to the tune of three hundred dollars for a ninety-minute session, I showed Wahid the depths of my understanding. I always enjoy dominating men from the Muslim world. In my homeland of Ethiopia, seventy percent of us are Christians but the Muslim minority is growing. So far we haven't had conflicts over religion like other African countries like Ivory Coast and Nigeria have. I hope we don't ever go down that path because Ethiopian society is beautifully secular, democratic and pro-women's rights. The last thing we need is Islamic influences in government. Muslim guys are cocky and think they're all that. I don't think much of the male of the species, regardless of race or religion. I've dominated my share of Somali men and Arab men but the Saudi guy was unique. No nation on earth is more opposed to secularism and female rights than the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. For me, dominating a Saudi male in my dungeon was a revolutionary act as a woman.

It's with great joy in my heart that I ordered Wahid to strip naked, then proceeded to unleash hell upon him. Oh, man. I smacked him around, spanked him and flogged him. I bent him over my work bench and paddled his hairy Arab ass with my thick wooden paddles. The macho Saudi male tried to resist me but he couldn't. Frankly he was determined not to scream and I absolutely wanted to make him howl like one of the damned. So I pinched his balls and squeezed them real hard. Until his eyes bulged and he began singing soprano. Laughing, I pried his hairy ass cheeks wide open, greased him up and shoved my strap-on dildo up his ass. I made Wahid sing the blues as I rammed my strap-on dildo up his ass. I berated him and called him names I won't print here as I dominated him. In the end, I frigging devastate his ass with my dildo. And he was most thankful after this intense, passionate and brutally fun session.

I had a lot of fun topping that Saudi guy. As a professional dominatrix, I enjoy taming men and women of all colors and backgrounds but I particularly enjoy dominating men from certain cultures and faiths. The more sexist and patriarchal the better. I like shoving my strap-on dildo up Muslim men's butts. Give them a taste of female domination and feminine power. Doesn't matter if they're Somali, Arab, Tunisian, Turkish or even Saudi. I think it's good for them in the end. Too many cultures in the Arab world and in sub-Saharan Africa reinforce the myth of male power and treat women like shit. If you ask me, someone ought to drop a billion strap-on dildos in Muslim countries and encourage the women living there to strap their men. It just might teach Muslim men a lesson in gender equality!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Ethiopian Femdom Chronicles

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds