• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Ethiopian Femdom Tales

Ethiopian Femdom Tales

Guess who's back? Aamina Tilahun here. Metropolitan Toronto's favorite tall and curvaceous Ethiopian sister is back with a vengeance, ladies and gentlemen. The summer of 2012 is here and I'm going to have myself some fun. I decided to visit some family members in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. I love my hometown of Toronto, Province of Ontario, but it can get boring after a while. I love going to the States. There's just so much more to do over there, you know? I went to Boston to stay with my aunt Fatima and my uncle Salim Tilahun. Just a pair of conservative, hard-working and church-going Ethiopian-Americans who have no idea that their favorite niece isn't just a dedicated church-goer and honor student at Ryerson University.

My family doesn't know about my interest in BDSM. And they have no idea that my alter ego, Mistress Ethiopia, even exists. And I'm one hundred percent determined to keep it that way. They just wouldn't understand, trust me. Like most people from Africa, Ethiopians are a sexually conservative bunch. We don't discuss things like gays and lesbians or BDSM. Whether Christian, Muslim or Pagan, the average Ethiopian hangs onto his religion like a banner and doesn't believe in sharing anything about his bedroom activities with the world. My parents are the same way. Me? I grew up in Toronto where several city council members are openly queer and the BDSM/fetish scene is in full swing. Yeah, I wouldn't call myself conservative even though I attend the mostly Ethiopian church of Saint Mary in Toronto an average of three Sundays a month. My folks are there every weekend like clockwork. Sheesh.

I arrived at Boston's Logan Airport from Toronto in the first week of May 2012. My classes at Ryerson University ended in the last days of April and our grades were posted on WebCT the first week of May. I scored three As and one B for the four courses I took in civil engineering for the winter of 2012. Not bad. Hey, I am a dedicated scholar who believes in making the grade, ladies and gentlemen. Anyhow, that's enough about my school stuff. I am chilling at my uncle and aunt's house in the suburb of Milton, just ten minutes from downtown Boston by car. Milton is a nice, quiet town that's whiter than what I'm used to. Over half the population of the City of Toronto is made up of Africans, Latin Americans, Arabs, Chinese, Indians and Caribbean people. We're a racially diverse town with a population of close to six million. Boston is smaller and a bit less diverse. They've got like two million people down there and most of them are white. I thought America would be more diverse than Canada but I guess I was wrong. Anyhow, I didn't come to Boston for politics. I came here for fun.

I envy women living in Boston. Why? There are a lot of good-looking, highly educated guys of all shades in the City of Boston, starting with Deval Patrick, the Governor of the State of Massachusetts. The Governor of Massachusetts is Black. Wow. Americans are really progressive. It's not just U.S. President Barack Obama who's in power. There are African-Americans, Asians, Arabs and Hispanics in positions of power in the worlds of business, politics, science, education and entertainment. In Canada, all the positions of power are held by white men and white women. Minorities rarely break through the glass ceiling. Canada isn't ready to allow people of color to become chiefs of police or provincial governors or military leaders anytime soon. That's one thing I strongly dislike about Canada. No matter how talented you are, if you're not white, the odds are stacked against you. In America, they're much more open to hiring and promoting people of color who have that combination of education, talent and charisma. In Canada, not so much. Yeah, that's the main difference between Canada and America if you ask me.

I sat in the living room, alone at last. My uncle Salim Tilahun works as a patrol officer for the Massachusetts State Police. I guess they're the equivalent of the Ontario Provincial Police in terms of power. They're a bigger and more powerful police force than city cops. They have statewide jurisdiction just like the Ontario Provincial Police have province-wide jurisdiction in Ontario. Cool. As for my aunt Fatima, she's a nurse at Mass General Hospital. My cousin Youssef Tilahun is a freshman at Bay State College in downtown Boston. He's a tall, good-looking young brother with light brown skin, curly hair and hazel eyes. My uncle Salim is half Ethiopian and half Lebanese, and I guess that's where my cousin Youssef gets his hazel eyes from. Hmmm. Anyhow, I was sitting in the living room, bored while watching The Game on BET. The episode I watched was a rerun. I was seriously bored, so I went to my cousin Youssef's room. While browsing on his computer, I found one of his favorite porn websites. Curiosity drove me to click on it and the website swung open. It was a lesbian strap-on domination website.

On screen, a sexy Black woman was getting dominated by a hot white woman with reddish hair and blue eyes. The white woman spanked the Black woman and flogged her before bending her over and stuffing her cunt with a strap-on dildo. In spite of myself, I was turned on. Before I knew it, my fingers were in my panties. I thrust two fingers into my pussy and watched as the sexy white bitch dominated the hell out of the dark-skinned, big-bottomed Black woman. I think I recognize this actress. Jada Fire. Nice. I like her movies. She's really good. Man, this red-haired white slut fucked the hell out of Jada Fire. It was really hot. Before I knew it, I was wet as a puddle. I brought my wet fingers to my lips and tasted myself. Hmmm. I love lesbian porn. Especially interracial lesbian porn with strap-on dildos and domination elements. I love websites featuring those. No soft or romantic shit for me when it comes to lesbian sex. I love it rough. Hell, I like it rough with guys too. Doesn't matter if I'm dominating women and men or if I'm being dominated. If it's not hard and rough it isn't fun.

In no time at all I made myself cum from watching the interracial lesbian porn scene and fucking myself with my fingers. I lay on my cousin Youssef's bed, naked as a jay bird. I thought about my last girlfriend, Mary Virginia Rosenthal. A sexy Jewish woman I met while visiting the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Five-eleven, curvy, with light bronze skin, reddish brown hair and pale brown eyes. She's a dominatrix too, and she loves to dominate Muslim males. We had a lot in common. Even though she considers herself mainly straight, we had a lot of fun together. I enjoyed licking her sweet Jewish pussy before thrusting my strap-on dildo deep inside of her. Mary Virginia Rosenthal is a real screamer. Oh, yeah. She was fun to play with. Right now, if she were with me, I'd love to ride her strap-on dildo. Unfortunately, she's pretty far away in Ottawa, probably tormenting some Muslim guy in her dungeon. Hmmm. Maybe I'll visit her again one of these days. It's hard for me to find any man or woman I truly have chemistry with.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Ethiopian Femdom Tales

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 74 milliseconds