• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Night In With Friends

A Night In With Friends

12

The night is young, but catching up with me quickly. I thought it was going to be more gradual. I never thought there would be an age where the switch just flipped and suddenly 10pm brings a yawn long enough to nearly knock me over. Thirty-two and it's all downhill from here. It just isn't fair.

"Quit yawning! You're bringing everybody down." My girlfriend, Janelle, breaks me out of my spiral. She leans in for a kiss right on the lips. The swish of her tongue across my lips wakes me up and raises my spirits a good deal. She turns back to her friends and says, "This place is boring Shaun. Let's change the scenery."

For tonight's excursion she brought a small entourage. I count myself first amongst them, followed shortly by two of her female friends and the new boyfriend. I don't expect this new guy to work out. He's spent most of the night fumbling for something and can't really keep up with Amber on the dance floor. The upside is that they're still in the early phase of the relationship where sexual passion makes up for any deficiencies like a total lack of personality.

They've spent the night kissing deeply when they should have been doing other things. He's been a good bit handsy with her, grabbing her ass; moving his hands along her stomach moving cloth out of the way; and pressing himself suggestively against her tits. While I'm sure that she's been fondling him with just as much subtlety and discretion, I've had trouble noticing through the foggy haze of arousal her outfit is adding to the mix.

Up top is a simple light green tank-top that's tight across her tits with straps that are just a bit too small so that plenty of her breasts pop out as cleavage. It hangs loosely covering her stomach completely and overlapping with her skirt just a bit. The skirt is white, frilly, and comes down to her knees. It seems boring until you look carefully and note that this skirt clearly demands a slip that was left at home for the evening. When she sways the color of her flesh blends with the cloth and draws the eyes to question whether she's in a thong that blends or nothing at all.

Amber looks to Tom, her boyfriend, and asks with a girlish lilt, "What do you think? Want to get out of here and do something else?" One hand comes to her lips for a valley girl tap while the other stealthily brushes the side of Tom's pants.

He leans in and kisses her letting his closeness act as a reply. Janelle and I look passed them expecting that they'll still be making out long after the decision has been made. "Gina, sweetheart, what do you think?"

Gina, a younger brunette that Janelle met through work, is the only single one on this excursion. The look she gives makes things obvious enough that it's time to go. She has had no luck tonight and I look her over one more time wondering how that could be. She's curvy but not fat by any stretch of the imagination. Her tits round out almost perfectly with her ass. She came out tonight in "fuck me" everything from the boots to the little black dress. I stand up from the bar stool quickly hoping to prevent any awkward moments as I consider her outfit.

If I was on the prowl, she'd be on my list for when I knew I needed to get laid. Then it hit me again. It's only 10pm and nobody is going for the sure thing yet. With this final reminder I proclaim, "Alright, everybody in the car. Let's get back to my place and have the afterparty."

I drive the whole crew back towards my place. Janelle and Gina gab away while Amber and Tom continue the make-out session that only abated long enough to get to the car. I hear what sounds like a wet vagina having something move slowly in and out of it. I shift my mirrors to see that Tom's hand is under Amber's skirt and moving in a slow, deliberate manner. Gina stops talking once she realizes what I'm doing and for a moment only the sound of the fingering couple can be heard in the car. The tension suddenly breaks everybody into laughter.

I pull into my driveway, spirits raised from the awkwardly sexual encounter. We head up the stairs to my apartment talking over the available alcohols. Amber eventually chimes in with, "I don't want anything to drink except this cock." She grabs at Tom's crotch as I reply, "Yep, you've had enough."

From the top of the stairwell we hear, "Just the one?" followed by laughs. I look up and see two of my neighbors and two of their friends smoking cigarettes. Two of them are in hysterics as Amber flips them the bird.

One of my neighbor's apologize to me, "Sorry Jack. Everybody's a dick when they've been drinking."

We gather at the top of the stairs and Janelle battles with the keys to my apartment. It seems that the presence of these interlopers has made her nervous. She sorts through her purse shaking a bit trying to find the key.

"Don't worry about it. I've been fucked up. No harm no foul right Amber?"

We all turn to look at Amber who has turned her attentions back to Tom. He leans in to her, "You gonna answer them babe?" Now it's her turn to answer with a close embrace and a kiss.

The two friends of the neighbors let up a small cheer as I say, "All's well that ends well."

Janelle finally has the key in the door when Gina whispers in my ear, "That guy is cute. Is he your neighbor?" I look over to verify and find it's one of the strangers, "Nope. Don't know that guy."

"Can you invite them to our little party here then? I want to get his number." Gina asks.

"No way. Those guys are fuck-wits. Let's just keep it with us." Janelle replies as she opens the door.

"Come on. You guys put out your couple vibes tonight and I put up with that crap. Let's have an actual after-party tonight before you two die of old age."

I give my girlfriend the look of entreaty that lets her know exactly what I think. It would be a shame not to let Gina have her fun and that old age jab really stings tonight.

"Fine."

I turn to the four assembled across the hall, "You guys want to come in for a drink?" They look us over. Gina looks ready to go. In the porno version of this meeting, Amber already has Tom's cock in her mouth and is moaning about how big it is. I have thumbs up in my eyes and the only spoil-sport has already disappeared into the apartment.

With a collective, "Sure," the four guys put out their cigarettes and head into my place.

We introduce ourselves and break through any awkward pauses with shots of whiskey and sips of bourbon. I discover that Gina's potential mate is named Steve and that he works as a line cook at the restaurant down the street. He is apparently friends with Rick, the other guy I don't know, who my neighbors just met tonight.

As the booze flows I bring out some cards to get everybody into playing a game of asshole. The drinks have hit heavily enough that nobody truly needs the encouragement to drink, but I like to keep the party going. I set up the table as Amber and Tom disappear into the guest room. Those of us remaining move the bottles to the center of the table and start the game.

Gina finds her way into the seat between Steve and Mark, the oldest of the guys from across the hall. She stays pretty well attached to him flirting with those overt touches that come with the lack of balance brought on by alcohol. Janelle ends up between Rick and Dave through some maneuver of musical chairs I barely notice. She has been avoiding drinking much more and has the look like a girlfriend that's not going along with any of these games much longer. I kick my round off as President by yelling, "Drink!" and wandering off to the bathroom laughing maniacally.

I head into the guest bathroom that shares a doorway with the guest bedroom. As I approach the toilet I can hear Amber and Tom going at it in the guest room. I turn on the light, the fan, and prop the toilet seat up playing to make the noises like I'll be sitting for a while. I move closer to the door adjoining their sex session and press my ear right up to the crack of it.

The sound of the bed dominates most of what I can hear. The springs creak from the up-and-down motion at the same time as the head board lightly taps the back wall. The stable rhythm continues nearly perfectly. Behind that I can hear Tom's voice. His slight moans don't jibe with the rhythm coming in and out of sequence with the pattern of the bed. Slowly her volume grows. As I focus on it his subsides almost entirely from my mind. With every other tap of the headboard she reacts, slowly building up volume.

The rhythm follows her breathing and moaning. I imagine that she must be on top controlling the process. They moved so quickly I think she must have only had time to remove her shirt. I can see her distinctly, breasts moving back and forth having all the support her tank top gave her gone. She is positioned over his crotch with her white skirt billowing over him blocking any view one might have of his unmentionables. Her hands press down on his chest for support as she rocks him back and forth centered at her crotch. Him looking away feeling spats of ecstasy. Her completely lost focusing on building her orgasm.

Her pace picks up with the taps of the headboard coming harder and faster. I can hear him more distinctly now. Louder and more erratic at first, but then quiet. I have been this guy before. He can feel his cock building up about to come so he clenches trying to hold out so his girl can get off first. I listen to the two of them and know she is about to go unsatisfied. I hear the bed come to a stop as he grunts. A few moments go by and the bed creaks again as she dismounts and starts to clean up. Quietly he says something. I can't hear it, but I can imagine distinctly that it is a mix of apology and compliment on how wonderful she is in bed.

She heads toward the bathroom door and I start. The noise of her footsteps seem impossibly close. I jump over to the toilet and sit down on the pot. Amber opens the door and walks in seemingly without checking. She stands fully nude before me shining from sweat. My eyes flick quickly to take her all in. Her hair falls in messy tufts along the side of her head directed by a hair band that has failed at its duty. Her stomach has solid definition of muscles that gleam now with beads of sweat. Her pubic area is well cared for and shaved with a landing strip that saw recent attention. Her sex is red and flush with the buildup to an orgasm that never came. In her right hand is her white skirt now covered in Tom's spunk.

"Oh god! I didn't know you were in here!" She stalls for a second and closes the door adding, "Sorry."

I just laugh and think to myself, "The pleasure was all mine."

I head back to the game of Asshole not sure how much time has gone by. They've moved forward in the game without me. Gina has moved to Steve's lap and Janelle is in the kitchen starting on a glass of water. As I sit down she passes by me, "I'm going to bed," with an obvious tinge of annoyance. I turn to watch her go and she doesn't look back at me.

"Doghouse mate? Might as well get plastered."

My neighbor. Always such a font of wisdom.

No longer distracted by the duties of being a good boyfriend, I focus on the game and these people in my house.

In my two years at this place I've never spent much time with Mark. I don't see him around much and it seems like the answer is always that he's at work. He's in his early forties and is just starting on some distinguished gray. He's battling back the middle-aged spread, but the battle is close and still being fought.

Dave I know a bit better. We sit out on his porch and drink from time to time. He's just turned 30 and can't seem to keep a girl to save his life. He has the boyish physique that brings in the attractive and crazy girls. Watching the way he's looking at Gina now is just one more confirmation of what I believe: He only sees women as objects for the conquest. No wonder he can't keep a girl.

Rick puts me off. I couldn't put my finger on it before, but he's probably the one that made Janelle uncomfortable. He has a hard edge to him. His shirt is concealing a tattoo and his face has the wrinkles of someone aged early by cigarettes. The shirt shows off his bulk too. He has a small frame with lots of muscles. They look like the uneven sort that you get from a tough job like being a mechanic.

Steve just seems like a nice guy. He's so bland that Gina must just like how safe he seems. He's just a bit overweight which hides what are probably some well developed muscles. Exactly what I would expect from somebody who loves to work with food.

"Hey Rick, let's get a smoke. You coming?" Steve signals Rick and invites Gina out to smoke. I offer them my porch and they head out.

As one door shuts, another one opens. Amber heads out of the guest room wearing her tank top from the bar and just a white thong. She moves with purpose to the kitchen as the three sets of eyes follow her. "Well you brightened up the evening. My name is Dave," he holds his hand out to her. She slides behind the counter away from his hand and hiding her exposed ass.

"Did you get a nice look? I'm Amber by the way, and I have a boyfriend."

"Really? I don't see him around?"

The banter continues, but the tenor starts to confuse me. I can't tell if it's the alcohol in me, or the alcohol in her, but it sounds like she's really flirting back. He brings Dave into his game to use his powers as President to demand that she drink. She takes a look back towards the guest room where her boyfriend is presumably asleep, and a look at the table. Whatever apologies he made to her weren't enough to quell her need for a party, so she sits down at the table and takes a drink.

I pull a card for truth next and decide to put her on the spot. "Amber, I know you didn't come out here in just a thong because you like flashing your ass around to strangers, so why'd you do it?"

"Huh? That question doesn't make any sense." She replied, confused. This is typical for her. She hasn't had that much, but she is quite gone already. I'll take note and try to avoid cramming her with drinks through the rest of the game.

Dave jumps in quickly, "Why are you out here in just a thong?"

Suddenly her whole body flushes with embarrassment. She looks towards the guest room and back quickly. I give her a large knowing smile and she scrunches her nose back at me. "My boyfriend came all over my skirt," she finally admits. Hoots and hollers ensue as she goes over her tale of woe. Dave continues to speak with her playfully but I can see the game even if Amber doesn't. He's offering to finish her off for the night using the kind of subtlety that girls drink to pretend they don't notice.

The three come back from the porch. Steve is so utterly preoccupied with Gina that he doesn't even seem to notice a different girl is in Janelle's old seat. Rick notices and is sending a practiced leer her way. It seems so intentional that I know this must be his way of flirting with a girl already missing her pants. Gina has a very secret look about her. It's coy and naughty. The sort of look that makes your loins stir and you wish that you'd decided to go out for a smoke too.

What started as an early night quickly becomes a late one. I hear the door to my room quietly creak closed and am reminded that I am tired and wasted. I turn to the assembled and announce, "I'm out. Have fun." There's a wave of good-byes and one "pussy" as I head back to my room. I'm surprised to find Janelle seemingly asleep, and get into bed next to her.

She and I spring awake from the loud laughs coming from the common area of my apartment. She looks at the clock and decides that I don't want to know what time it is. "I'm going to go quiet them down," she says.

Before I fall right back to sleep I suggest, "Tell them to head back to their place where nobody's sleeping."

In my dream I'm staring at Amber's naked body holding her sodden skirt. In my mind's eye I can tell that she's staring at my cock. She licks her lips full of desire and never deviates from my head as it rises in response to her desire. She approaches the toilet dropping her skirt to the side. Pushing me back against the frame, she straddles me. She rubs her opening across the tip of my cock bringing it to full hardness. She stares into my eyes with an intense need and lowers herself slowly onto my cock.

She lowers herself to cover me entirely. Closing her eyes and letting out a bit of air in ecstasy she raises herself off of me again. I look down to see myself glistening with her wetness. The site is short lived as I disappear into her again. Listening to her voice I can hear a familiar rhythm. Slowly it builds. Even in my dream I know I have to work to make sure I don't come first.

I look at the door to the guest room and see Tom standing there. Although he's naked, his body is shrouded in some mist blocking out the parts I've never seen. He looks sad that his girlfriend is on me, but strangely content with the idea that maybe she will get to come tonight.

My focus returns to her as she picks up intensity. I focused knowing she's not there yet. I hold myself together as she passes the point she was with Tom. Her head is back and she's nearly screaming into the empty air above us. Her body moves back and forth from mine at pace that leaves a resounding smack in the small bathroom. Her inside walls clench down on and she screams in orgasmic release.

I wake up hard as a rock. I roll over and put my hands under the blanket going for Janelle's underwear to quickly remove and relieve this passion. I'm immediately irritated to find that she's not there. I consider masturbating to get passed this, but I want the real thing too much. I get up from the bed with my hardness stretching the fabric of my boxers to head into the common room.

All that's left are the remnants of cards, beer bottles, and booze. I check out the house to see if anybody's there. Nobody's on the porch or in the computer room. I crack the door of the guest room to look inside. I can see that Tom is in bed with Amber. For a moment it seems as though I can hear Amber panting and moving like she's masturbating. I quickly close the door already sexually frustrated enough.

I get something to drink in the kitchen and my head starts to clear enough to think. I look at the clock. It must have been an hour at least since Janelle came out to send everybody off. Why isn't she back yet? My erection dies down but I can still feel the pleasure points aflame. Even though I'm soft I know at a moment's notice I could be hard again and nearly ready to come. I put on some pants and head to the neighbor's place.

I knock on the door and don't seem to get any response. There's loud music coming from inside which probably drowns in out. I try the handle and let myself into their apartment. As I step in I say the obligatory, "Hey guys, it's Jack. You guys here?" I don't see anybody in the living room. The place seems just as empty as mine.

I head to the sliding door of the porch and look outside. It's still very dark but I can see the first signs of the sun bringing color to the sky. It almost offsets lighting to create a reverse mirror. From my dark vantage though, I can see onto a lit porch. On it are Steve and Dave in a coital act with Gina. Her hair covers Dave's crotch as it bobs up and down. From my vantage I can see Steve's condom-covered cock sliding into and out of Gina. With that I'm rock hard again.

The three of them are taking their time. Dave is moving his fingers through Gina's hair examining her while she moves slowly up and down his shaft. She often takes long pauses at the top presumably concentrating further on his head. Behind her Steve is slowly moving himself in and out. He's doing it with care to not shove her too hard in Dave's direction. She is almost not moving in response to him as he goes in and out of her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Night In With Friends

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds