• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cancun Candids Ch. 02

Cancun Candids Ch. 02

1234

(My sincere apologies for the ridiculous delay in writing a second chapter to this story. Life intervenes... I only came back to it due to the e-mail response from readers for a second chapter. All the feedback is appreciated, and it makes a difference in motivation. Enjoy!)

I swallowed hard, unsure of what on earth I should do. I'd totally just been caught red-handed. In case you haven't been following, here's what happened. I was on vacation in Cancun with my parents and my sister. I was being sexually tortured by all the bare skin out on the beach, and just yesterday I was so horny that I followed my sister out to her sunbathing spot with my digital camera. I hid behind a big rock while she tanned herself and then started snapping pictures of her ass, and when she removed her bikini top completely, I went crazy and snapped a bunch of pictures of her naked tits. It was heavenly, and I jerked myself to one of the best orgasms of my life. But now I'd been caught.

I had just woken up in our shared hotel room and Jen was on my computer. When I walked over to her and looked down at the screen, I saw that she was in my iPhoto application and was flipping through pictures of her own breasts – on her brother's computer! I was totally boned... I had no idea what to do, so I just kept staring at the computer screen. For her part, Jen kept flipping forward through the photos. We both watched the slideshow in silence. In the photos, Jens breasts looked heavenly in the sunlight. Her own sweat glistened on her tiny, dark nipples. Jen flipped forward a few more and then I finally looked down at her. The real her, not the topless one up on the computer screen. Her face still remained impassive. I couldn't believe she wasn't red with rage! She had just caught her big brother with hundreds of topless photos of herself! He had probably masturbated to them! (Of course I had...) Why wasn't she screaming her head off?

She flipped to a picture taken of her full body, her tits glorious mountains on her chest, the tiny red bikini bottoms barely existent over her crotch. Her stomach was perfectly toned, and the sweat on her body accentuated the muscle so that the picture looked more like something out of a dirty magazine rather than a candid taken on the beach. Jen looked at her own firm stomach on the computer screen, and to my surprise she said, "Damn, I look pretty good." My eyebrows raised a fraction of an inch, but I couldn't bring myself to say anything. She continued, "If John saw these he'd go crazy. He loves having dirty pictures of me." John was her boyfriend back home in Detroit, and for the second time in two days I cursed the guy's luck for having sexual access to a body as hot as my sister's. Jen did say, "He loves having dirty pictures..." right? As in, Jen has already taken some before and given them to him? Damn! Fuck this guy! He was at home in Detroit probably jerking off to explicit pictures of my sister while I was in Cancun about to get totally busted and yelled at for trying to do the same thing! I wondered what kind of poses Jen did for him in her other pictures...

Jen flipped one photo forward and it was a close-up of just her face and her tits. "Damn!" Jen exclaimed. "These are really hot! I look like a centerfold model!" I stared at the picture on the screen and my dick shifted in agreement. Those breasts were just amazing. And my sister's cute face above them... If felt so good and kinky to be looking at my sibling like this... God DAMN I couldn't believe I'd gotten caught! I was hoping to have these pictures for months and years to come! I'd only gotten to masturbate to them once! I finally had my wits about me, and I was getting ready to stammer out some sort of apology or excuse about why I had the pictures. I was going to try and use a version of the prepared excuse I thought of yesterday while I was taking the pictures. I was going to tell her that I had spotted her uncovered like that and decided to take some pictures just as blackmail so that I would have them for a rainy day if I ever needed her to do something for me. God, I hoped she believed that...

But before I could launch into my excuses, Jen looked up at me and said, "Can I e-mail some of these to my boyfriend John?" I was caught totally off-guard. I had no idea what to say. I was expecting anger and accusations, and instead she wanted me to do something with the photos I had taken?

"Uhhh," was all I was able to stutter, trying to get a handle on the situation. I still hadn't spoken a word, and now that Jen was looking right up at me from the chair, it was weird looking at her in the eyes while her boobs were still up on my computer screen. It was just such a strange situation! I tried to continue, "Uhh, you want to.... You want to send..." I just couldn't wrap my head around the obvious absence of anger. So instead I finally just blurted out, "You aren't mad about these?"

Jen looked back at the boobs on the computer screen and shrugged slightly. "Well, at first when they popped up I was like 'what the hell' and tried to figure out what they were. But then I realized how good I looked in all of them and I was kind of impressed."

"Impressed?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"Yeah," she said back. "These pictures are really beautiful. I mean, aside from the fact that they are pictures of boobs, look at how you frame each shot. Like this one." She flipped backwards a few pictures in the slideshow. "See how my boobs are nice and tan right in the front? But if you look past them, you see an amazing clear, blue sky, the ocean below that, and even this red and yellow sailboat off in the distance. I mean, it's like something out of a porno magazine, Dave."

I hadn't really realized all that... I had been so concentrated on my sister's tits! But she was right. There was kind of a beautiful aesthetic to the whole shot. I thought about this idly while I continued to stare at Jen's breasts on the screen, thinking it would probably the last time I'd see them since she was sure to delete them soon. Then I heard Jen's voice. She continued, "So yeah, once I saw all that I wasn't really mad, and I thought about how much John would like them. He was mad that we were going to be apart for a week while our family is on this vacation. If I sent him something hot like this then he'd probably totally forget that he was mad, and be really happy and ready to fuck me when we get back home!"

OK, this was getting weird. Not only was I looking at pictures of my sister's breasts while she sat right next to me, but now she was talking about getting fucked and I was imagining a dick sliding in and out of her pussy... This vacation was bizarre. I stammered an audible, "Uhhh," once more and Jen looked up at me.

"Oh come on!" she said. "If someone sent you these pictures, wouldn't you want to fuck me!" The Freudian nature of that comment made my heart jump and my dick lurch again. The obvious answer was, 'YES I want to fuck you! I want to tear off your pajamas and fuck you right on that hotel bed!' But of course, you don't actually say that to your sister... Instead, I managed another lame, "Uhhh." Jen laughed and said, "Well I don't mean ME of course, but like, if a girlfriend sent you pictures like that wouldn't you want to fuck her so bad?"

Phew, I was glad I hadn't blurted out what I was thinking about fucking her! She had just been speaking in generalities... "Well," I said, finally getting out a word of English, "Yeah, definitely. I mean, they are pretty hot. Like you said." I had no idea where this was going.

Jen smiled wickedly up at me and said, "Yeah? What's your favorite part about them?"

Shit. Did she mean what's my favorite part about the pictures, or what's my favorite part about her breasts? Jesus, this was walking a fine line. Jen flipped through a couple pictures rapid-fire and I decided to go out on a limb and be bold. I could always turn it into a joke if she reacted badly right? I said, "Well, I like how small and dark the nipples are, and just how big the breasts are overall."

There was a momentary silence, and I held my breath, expecting to be yelled at. But instead Jen laughed and said, "The nipples? The breasts? You mean my nipples. You like how small and dark my nipples are, and how big my breasts are." She looked up at me with pretty, hazel eyes.

I found myself breathless and dry-mouthed but saying, "Yes. I like how small and dark your nipples are, and how big your breasts are. They're perfectly round."

Jen was looking up at me with an evil grin on her face now. "What are?"

"Your breasts are perfectly round."

Jen laughed and looked back at the computer screen, the moment of eye contact over. She said, "Yeah, I know. I'm just giving you a hard time Dave! I know I have a pretty nice rack, that's why I'm not too shy about showing it off in bathing suits. I just wanted to make you say that to get you back for taking these pictures! I had to make you pay somehow! But don't worry, I guess we're even now." I couldn't believe my luck. She was going to let me off the hook that easily! I was afraid we were going to have to get my parents involved! Then Jen said, "So, will you help me e-mail some to John please?"

I was feeling a little more comfortable now and had my wits about me. I really didn't want that asshole John getting ahold of my pictures. I needed to find an excuse... "Well," I said, "I don't know... I mean, your eyes are closed and it's obvious you're asleep. If you send them, isn't he gonna ask who took them all? You'd have to explain it, and... well, isn't that a little weird?"

Jen laughed and said offhandedly, "Yes, it is a little weird for a big brother to be taking topless pictures of his sister on the beach." My face reddened at this blow, and I looked away from her. But Jen thought about my comment, realizing it would be weird to send her boyfriend pictures of her asleep topless. It would be obvious that someone else had taken them, and he might get jealous... Then Jen spoke up, "But hey, since you've already done it once, why not just do it again?"

"What?" I said, not getting her meaning at all.

"I said, you've done it once, so why not do it again? It may be weird for a big brother to take pictures of his little sister topless, but since you've already done it and seen me, it wouldn't really hurt anything to go do it again. Except this time, I'll be posing with my eyes open, facing the camera. So when I send the pictures to John I can just say that I set it up on self-timer and no one else was around!" Jen looked very pleased with her solution.

Trying to understand her correctly, I asked my sister, "You want me to come out and take more pictures of you on the beach?"

"Yeah," she said, "I mean, I could do it on the self-timer myself, but I really liked the composition of your photos. With the sky and the water in the background and stuff... And it would be easier not to have to run back to the camera for every single shot. Besides, like I said, you've already done it, and seen me. I mean, my boobs are right on your computer screen right now. So what's the harm in it if you see them again and take more pictures at my request?"

Did somebody say "Once in a Lifetime Opportunity?"

I was stunned, but only lost my composure for a moment. Finally I said, "Yeah, sure. I'd be happy to help."

"Great!" said Jen. "You can give me some input on what's sexy too. I think I might want to do some good shots of my bikini bottoms from the front, like these last three shots. You focused too much on my boobs before." She clicked forward in the slideshow to three of the last photos. They were shots of her crotch being covered only by the skimpy little bikini bottoms, and her pussy lips bulged out nicely. I could see why Jen wanted to send her boyfriend shots like those.

But then my heart stopped. The last picture! She was going to see the last picture!

The last picture I had taken while spying on my sister was a shot of my own dick out of my pants and next to her face with her tits in the frame. Jen hadn't gotten to the end of the roll yet, but the order of the photos was: three shots of her crotch, then my dick in her face. She was on the second of the crotch shots... Shit! If she clicked to that last picture she might get mad and change her mind about the whole thing! I had to stop her. "Yeah totally," I said, "We can focus a little more... down there"

"Great." She said. Then she clicked to the third crotch shot. "Yeah, I definitely think he'll find these sexy." Her finger wavered over the "forward" button, ready to go to the final shot. I had to do something!

"Oh hey!" I shouted. She stopped. I searched for something to say... "Let me see that shot again that you really liked. With the sailboat and the sky and all that..." Jen looked at me weirdly, but started clicking backwards in the slideshow, further and further away from the picture with my dick in it.

"You just want to look at my boobs again, huh?" Said Jen as she found the picture with the sailboat.

Relieved that I didn't get caught with my dick out – literally – I breathed easier and said, "Hah, yeah right. Why do I need to do that when I'll see them again on the beach while I'm taking pictures?"

I realized it might not have been the smoothest thing to say, but Jen smiled a huge smile and said, "Good point bro! So are you ready to see them again?"

"What?" I said, and automatically looked right at her chest.

"I mean are you ready to go out and take these pictures of me for John."

I didn't realize she would want to do this photoshoot immediately! But I was totally game. My dick was still semi-hard in my boxers and I was absolutely ready to see my sister's tits in the flesh again.

Jen said, "I mean, it's early, so I figure not a lot of people will be out on the beach, and I'd like to be able to send them to him tonight anyway."

"Sure," I said. "Let me just put my bathing suit on and we can go."

"Me too." Said Jen. "I'll use the bathroom to get ready, so I can do my hair and some makeup and stuff. You stay out here and change."

Jen grabbed her bathing suit, which was hanging over a railing in our room, and headed to the bathroom. Immediately I jumped onto the computer and took care of the evidence. I took all the photos I had snapped of Jen (including the one with my dick out) and copied them to a folder I named "PhotoShoot 1." Then I deleted every last one of them from my iPhoto library. Now there was no way I'd get caught with that last picture! I heard Jen rummaging around in the bathroom and I jumped into action. I shimmied out of my boxers and into my bathing suit, frustrated that my dick was excited but I had no time to stroke it. I grabbed the camera, took a swig of water, sat on my bed and waited.

After a few minutes, Jen emerged from the bathroom. She was only wearing the little, red, thong bikini from Le Mirage! Yesterday she had been so concerned with covering up in front of me! "Lookin' good Jen!" I joked to ease the tension I was feeling.

"Yeah," she said, "I was going to cover up, but then I realized you're about to see a lot more of me than this! So what's the point?"

I decided to take advantage of her newfound comfort and said, "Yeah, don't worry about me, I'm just your brother." And since she couldn't really complain, I openly stared at her, watching her every move while she walked around the room, gathering her stuff. She threw some stuff into a bag and then grabbed some capri pants to wear as cover-ups while we walked to our secluded spot. I watched closely as she bent over to step into them, her ass right in my face. I was loving this! Fuck, my sister was hot!

She straightened up and looked over her shoulder at me. "Like what you see?" she asked sarcastically.

"Hey" I said, ready to defend myself. I'm just looking at my model, trying to think of decent poses so that this photoshoot isn't a waste of time!" I figured that if I really took on the role of the "photographer" she might think less of me as her brother and just try to hit the hottest poses possible.

"Gotcha," she said, "Well, does this give you any ideas?" And with that she reached up to the bathing suit top and pulled all the material away from her breasts to the sides, exposing her tits to me completely. I was speechless and just stared. Jen looked down and casually tweaked her left nipple, then said, "You're right, they are pretty small and dark..." I shook my head in disbelief and felt my dick rising. Jen laughed and said, "Oh get over it Mr. Photographer, you've seen them before!"

That may have been true, but that was just while I was spying. Now these magnificent breasts were being openly exposed to me in the privacy of our hotel room! Jen put her tits back in her suit and then threw a tiny t-shirt on over her top. Now convinced that she was covered sufficiently she looked me in the eye and said, "Ready to go?"

"Ready." I said, trying to conceal the excitement in my voice.

I must not have done a very good job, because Jen laughed at me, then turned and led the way to the door. We exited the hotel room and started walking. I quickly realized we were headed to the same spot Jen had been in yesterday. I asked Jen about this and she said, "Well, it's pretty secluded. If it hadn't been for you, I probably would have been all by myself." I smiled, knowing this was true. We continued walking, passing by the occasional early morning riser. Again I smiled, knowing not one of them would have guessed that Jen and I were brother and sister and we were heading off to a private spot so that she could strip down and let me photograph her.

Some deranged part of me wanted to say to someone, "Isn't my sister fucking hot? I'm about to go take semi-nude pictures of her. She's got great tits." But instead I just smiled at the people we passed and said nothing. Soon enough, we were at Jen's secluded spot where three chaise lounges were grouped next to a copse of trees. There wasn't a soul in sight, and the sky and ocean looked beautiful.

The Chance of a Lifetime.

Jen sat down on one of the lounge chairs and looked around, seeming nervous. I asked cautiously, "Did you change your mind?" I was about to add, "We don't have to do this if you don't want to." But then I thought better of it.

"No," she said, "I'm just making sure no one is out here."

"Trust me," I said, "we're safe."

"That's what I thought yesterday!" Said Jen with a laugh, "But then you popped up out of nowhere! Is that where you were hiding?" She pointed to the rock I had been hiding behind. I just nodded and smiled. "Well, you don't have to hide today! Let's get started!"

Jen gently pulled her t-shirt up over her head so that her top half was covered only by the bikini material. Those giant tits took my breath away every time I saw them. Jen saw me looking and smiled up at me. "You ready?" She asked. I nodded again, trying to keep my smile minimal. Jen stood up and unbuttoned her capri pants. She stared me down as she bent over and slid the pants down her legs, teasing me with an angled view of her ass. "John's gonna love these pictures," she said, "I'm in a sexy mood."

Perfect, I thought. My sister kicked off her pants and was now clad only in her micro bikini. My thoughts were far from brotherly as I pressed the power button on the camera and got ready to take some pictures. I decided to take charge right away, hoping that if Jen got used to taking direction from me then I might be able to push her boundaries about what kind of poses she would hit. "Alright, come down by the water. The sun is just high enough that there won't be any backlight to spoil the shots, and those clouds in the background should look really nice." If I continued to mention things like what was in the background, maybe I could keep her thinking that I was really just concerned about getting good pictures, and not about ogling my sister in the most risqué pose possible.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cancun Candids Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 147 milliseconds