• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hidden Camera

Hidden Camera

It all started when we were going to stay at someone's house for a long weekend; the people who owned the house were going to be away for the whole time. My wife asked if she could invite another family to stay as there was plenty of room and our kids and theirs got on well, I agreed and it was all arranged but a couple of days before we were due to go the husband had to stay home and work.

This is when I thought this could be a time to try out the spy pen camera I bought a short time ago. Kim my wife's friend is slim and quite a looker and even though hers breasts are only about a b cup I have often tried to sneak a look at them when ever I got the chance.

We arrived at the house ahead of the other family which gave me a chance to sort out and set the camera up, the whole time my heart was racing partly with fear of getting caught and also of getting to see her naked for the first time.

They arrived and were shown around the house and we just relaxed and had dinner.

After dinner the kids were put to bed and the three adults sat around watching Tv, Kim asked if she could have a shower before bed and I said yes but could I brush my teeth before hand, this was only so I could go and start the camera filming. I then went in afterwards and removed the camera thinking that the kids might find it.

The next time she went to have a shower I hid the camera in another place because I was unable to view what had been filmed till I got home and thought two different angles was better that one.

When we got home and I had a chance to look at the video both angles were great and I got to see Kim's hot body in all it's glory, her breasts were nice and firm with very little sag even after two kids and nice stiff nipples. Her ass was amazing, I couldn't see a lot of her pussy as she only trimmed her pubic hair but I could just make out the shape of her lips. As she finished getting dry she ran her hands under both breasts at the same time and then gave her nipples a quick pinch, I thought this is almost like it was if she knew she was been watched.

I few weeks afterwards Kim turned up and our place, I said I was the only one home and she said that she wanted to talk to me about something and could she come in.

It wasn't until she was inside and started to talk about the weekend away that I was getting worried, then she asked if I had filmed her having a shower, I tried to say no but I could feel my face burning as it went red, she knew I had and told me if I hadn't moved the camera she probably wouldn't have known as it as only after I had taken the camera away that she realized it had been there. At this stage I was trying my best to get out of the shit but what happened next shocked me, she said that she wanted to see what I had seen and went on about how John was the only man she had been with and he was the only one who had seen her taking a shower.

I went and got the camera and showed her the video, which she sat watching as she cried and said how my wife would leave me when she found out, and that had it been worth it, this is when I noticed she was looking at my groin and she said it doesn't look like it was worth it because she couldn't see any sign of a hard-on.

Kim was still telling me that John had been the only one to see her like that and she hadn't been or seen another man naked, I was saying that I was sorry and pleading with her not to tell my wife. Next thing she says that I have seen her naked and that it is only fair that she sees me naked, I ask her why and she says she has only seen John naked and has wondered what other men would look like and maybe she won't tell anyone if I do as she says.

I see this as the only way out and pull my shorts down so I only have a shirt and boxers on still thinking I am a dead man. Kim tells me to hurry up if I don't want my wife to know, so I take my shirt off and then my boxers as she watches me. I notice see is just staring at my cock that is just hanging there, I hear her ask me are you circumcised because John wasn't and she only got to see the had of his cock when he had a hard-on, I said yes that my parents had it done when I was a baby and that I am glad as it is easier to look after.

I start to get dressed now and ask if she is going to tell my wife, she replies that she is going to. As I am getting dressed I am pleading with her that I did as she said and please not to tell, Kim's just looks at me and says I should have thought of that before filming her and then leaves. As Kim leaves I am thinking about what the hell I am going to say to my wife, the next few days are hell with me always thinking when is Kim going to tell my wife.

The following week Kim's rings and asks if I have the video still and if anyone else has seen it or if I have put it on the internet. I tell her I have still got it and I would never show anyone or put it on the web and why is she asking. Kim knows that my wife is at work and the kids at school and tells me to get the camera out that she is coming around because she wants to delete the videos.

She arrives at our place and I ask her why she hasn't told my wife yet, I have been thinking about that and have decided not to tell her but you have to do something first, take all your clothes off and put the video on. I strip and put the video on and sit down on the couch, Kim tells me to stand up and turn side on so I can still see the video but she can see my cock as I watch.

The video finishes and Kim asks me why I never got hard, which I say because I am still so scared of her telling my wife. She asks if I got hard while watching it by myself and if I played with my self. I said yes to both hoping this was the right answer. Kim then tell me to sit beside her and then tells me she wants to touch me to fell what it is like with no foreskin, slowly she reaches down and lightly touches my cock. As she strokes it I feel myself start to get hard, this seems to please her as she keeps going watching as my cock grows in her hand. I have a full hard on by now and I can see a drop of precum starting to leak out until Kim thumb rubs over the head and spreads it, Kim looks at me and says that she likes the way my cock hasn't really changed from when it was soft, I look at her a bit puzzled and she says it has got bigger and hard but she has been able to see the head the whole time.

Kim has stopped playing with me and asks me why I filmed her and how she never thought I would do that to her or anyone else.

I try to explain to her why I did it as my cock is slowly going soft again, she say she can sort of understand.

Kim looks at my soft cock and tells me that she wants to try something, she stands up and then kneels down in front of me and grabs hold of my cocks as she tells me she wants to feel my cock get hard as she sucks it, saying that she has been wondering what it would feel like with no foreskin in the way.

I can not believe what I am hearing as my wife hardly ever gives me a blowjob and never from soft, Kim slowly sucks my cock as I feel it start to stir, getting harder very quickly. I think to myself that she is going to stop now that it is hard but she doesn't Kim keeps going getting faster and sucking harder the whole time, I feel her tongue flicking around the head. I am in heaven and tell her if she doesn't stop I will cum very soon, I see her just look at me and smile as she keeps going, this is to much for me as I feel my balls tighten I let her know I am about to cum. I feel myself cum as Kim pulls my cock out so just the head is in her mouth and starts to swallow my cum as best she can.

Kim hops up licking the little bits of cum off her lips and says she has to go and get the kids from school, she goes down the kitchen and gets a drink before gong to the bathroom and using some toothpaste to rinse her mouth telling me she can't have her husband tasting my cum.

As she leaves she tells me this isn't over.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hidden Camera

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds