• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • The Unwitting Guardian Ch. 02A

The Unwitting Guardian Ch. 02A

The next morning, Ryna was awakened by a light weight on his chest. His eyes snapped open, searching for the source of the weight in the dark. His eyes settled on a familiar feminine figure, sitting on his stomach.

"Good morning!" Sensara said, beaming down at him. She was sitting upright in the space between his stomach and the back panel of the beat-up old couch, with her legs draped lightly over his stomach. Also, he noticed, she was dressed in comfortable clothing that clung tightly to her curves.

"Good morning. Going somewhere?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at her choice of clothing.

"We have a flight to Ulodny for the coming training semester with at Van-cademy,"she said, standing up. She tugged on his arm until he stood, then dragged him into his bedroom. "Get packed, we need to be at the spaceport in 2 hours."

Ryna packed all of his earthly belongings into two bags in about 20 minutes. He wrote a note explaining the situation and left it under the landlady's door, along with the next three months rent. As soon as they exited the front door, a black hover limo pulled up in front of the building.

Normally, Ryna would have stopped and stared for a while, thinking "Why is there a limo in this poor-ass neighborhood?" However, before he could begin to stare, Sensara pulled his arm to her chest and lead them to the limo door.

"I take it that this is our ride to the Spaceport," Ryna said, opening the door so Sensara could get in.

"You are correct. You catch on pretty quick, huh?" She said, winking as she ducked into the vehicle. He followed her into the limo, and settled into the comfortable seat and throwing his bags into the seats lining the wall. Sensara was leaning forward, hitting a button that darkened the windows and the screen between the driver and the passenger compartment. That gave Ryna a glimpse of the black lace panties she wore underneath her skirt.

She pulled away from the panel as the limo took off, racing toward the Spaceport, and sat in his lap, biting her lip, deciding whether or not to say something. Ryna looked down at her, then poked her stomach, making her giggle.

"What's up? You look like you need to say something," Ryna asked, putting his arm around her waist.

"I was just wondering if it was really alright for me to have such a wonderful and caring guy?" She said, looking at him innocently. He raised an eyebrow disbelievingly. "Alright, alright, I was really wondering why you just decided to go with me to Van-cademy."

"Because I applied, and you told me I got in. So I'm going with you to train; besides, all male trainees have to have a female partner by the second semester, right? So not only did I get into the school I wanted, and get a beautiful girlfriend, I got ahead of the rest of the crowd," he explained.

"I'm not just a pretty face, I have super smarts as well," she said, smiling flirtily.

"Uh-huh, whatever you say pretty lady." Ryna murmured, pulling her into a kiss. Their tongues intertwined briefly before the limo came to a halt. They separated and exited the limo. Ryna followed her through the Space Port, lugging his bags through the winding hallways. They arrived at a door marked "Liuna Corporation Private Hangar", where she typed a password into the keypad on the wall next to the door. The door slid open with a whooshing sound, revealing a large circular room with blast doors on the opposite wall. Lights that rimmed a circle inset in the ceiling turned on, illuminating the chamber, and revealing a small silver spaceship in the center. It looked like a chrome rocket, laid on its side, with a cockpit molded into the top of the fuselage.

Sensara walked up to the back of the ship, and pressed her finger to a section of the hull. It glowed green, and a ramp dropped down from the spot she had pressed. Ryna stared in amazement at the beauty of the craft, and the location it was in.

"Sensara, stealing spacecraft is not an entirely legal practice." Ryna said, still taking in the situation.

"What are you talking about darling, this is my ship. Daddy bought it for me to use last year," she said, walking back to Ryna. She got behind him and pushed him toward the ramp. he fully regained his senses as they reached the middle of the ramp. He walked up the rest of the ramp by himself, made it past the hallway, still shell-shocked, then plopped down in the closest chair he found in the cockpit. Sensara followed behind him and sat in the pilot's chair.

"So you are the daughter of one of the Liuna Corporation's top executives?" Ryna asked, eyes unfocused.

"No silly, I am the daughter of the company president, and the founder's granddaughter. My name is Sensara Liuna," she responded, pressing buttons on the panel in front of her, preparing for take-off.

"Oh ok, just the daughter of the pres–You're the president's daughter!? That is a really important piece of information. Why didn't you tell me before now?" he asked, regaining some composure.

"Because most guys seem intimidated by that, they always say, 'If I do anything, your father will kill me'. That is why I became sexually involved with you before I said anything. I'm sorry, I just love you so much that I don't want my identity to interfere with our relationship." She replied, sinking into the pilot's chair to avoid his glare.

"Why would you fall in love with me if you thought I would walk out if anything got bad. I'm not that type of guy." Ryna said, looking rather hurt.

"I just... I wasn't sure. I didn't think you were that type of guy, but I didn't know. But... you really aren't angry about my family?" Sensara asked, inching back up the seat, hope filling her eyes.

"Not particularly, no. I'm happy you decided to be honest eventually though." Ryna said, closing his eyes and leaning back in his chair. "There aren't any other 'surprises' for me, are there?"

"Well, we are partners and all, but you may still need to take the combat readiness test when we arrive." Sensara said, looking visibly brighter and happy.

"Combat readiness test?" Ryna asked, a curious look crossing his face.

"Yeah, it's a test the school gives to all new trainees on their first day. Basically, all you have to do is make your way through the course set up for the test, and complete whatever mission they give you. It is supposed to test your resolve, ability to follow orders, and skills. Don't worry though, I know you'll pass." Sensara explained. She hit a button on the command console, and the stars in the ship's viewport turned into white lines, and the ship shuddered slightly as it hit warp speed, racing toward Ulodny.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • The Unwitting Guardian Ch. 02A

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 475 milliseconds