• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Muslim Women Like Strapons Too

Muslim Women Like Strapons Too

My name is Amirah Bashir and I'm young Persian woman living in the town of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I was born in the City of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, but raised in Canada's capital region. There's a lot of talk about religion, society and secularism these days. I was raised Muslim but I wouldn't call myself a religious person. The last time I went to a mosque, George W. Bush was still President of the U.S. and nobody had even heard of Barack Obama. Personally, I don't think religion and politics should mix. Secularism is the best form of governmental policy ever invented. Arabs and others simply don't get it but ultimately, democracy, women's rights and religious freedom are what's best for humanity.

A lot of westerners hesitate to stand up to radicals living in their midst because they don't want to be accused of racism or some form of bigotry. That is such bullshit. Western societies treat Muslims far more civilly than the other way around. In Saudi Arabia, the land of my birth, no Christian can erect a church but Muslims can build their mosques anywhere. If that isn't a double standard, I don't know what is. I am a firm opponent of Sharia Law, and I don't think women should wear burkas in public. Ninety nine percent of the time, they're forced to wear it by their families. No matter what they tell you. Trust me, I know these things. Western governments need to watch out otherwise people living in Europe, New Zealand, North America and Australia will find themselves overrun by intolerant bigots who hate all other religions and ways of life.

My parents, Muhammad and Aminah Bashir won't have anything to do with me because I don't follow the rules of Islam. Sorry, mom and dad. I don't want to marry an old Arab guy just because you told me to. And I sure as hell don't want to move back to Saudi Arabia where I would be forced to wear a damn burka for the rest of my days. Why? Simply because of Arab male insecurity. You see, Arab men are behind the anti-woman sentiment which currently grips the entire Muslim world. They are deathly afraid of female sexuality and female power. They've brainwashed Muslim women into thinking wearing the burka and the hijab makes them pristine and pure. It's not about Allah's will, piety or chastity. It's about Arab male insecurity, which they've passed down to all Muslim men. Whatever they like, they claim to be the will of Allah. Whatever they fear or hate, they declare haram or impure and forbidden. It's all very convenient, isn't it? I'm glad I walked away from the dumb rules of the religion. Now, I still believe in God but I don't believe in mosques. I don't believe in Imams. Oh, and I don't believe in churches and pastors, synagogues and rabbis. Men use religion to control women. It's the oldest trick in the book. The bastards need to go fuck themselves if you ask me.

I presently study Criminology at Carleton University, hands-down the best school in metropolitan Ottawa. The University of Ottawa is way too archaic for my taste. I live in the East End of Ottawa, not far from the Saint Laurent Shopping Center. Since my folks live in the town of London, Ontario, I never run into them. Just between you and me, I honestly couldn't be happier. Finally, I get to do what I want. I feel like my life belongs to me. I live with my girlfriend Cynthia Gutierrez Joseph and we are quite happy together. Cynthia and I met during a Christmas party last year. I was invited by my friend Mona Wahid, a Lebanese Christian woman I met at Carleton University a couple of years back.

My dear pal Mona is a dyke but her friends and family don't know. I pegged her as a member of the international sisterhood of pussy lickers the moment I laid eyes on her. Mona is five-foot-eight, very skinny, with shiny Black hair, almond-shaped brown eyes and bronze skin. She has a thing for me but I like some meat on my women. I told Mona we should just be friends. Mona was disappointed but hey, that's life, right? I can't thank her enough for introducing me to Cynthia Gutierrez Joseph. The sexy mama from the Dominican Republic. Five feet eleven inches tall, deliciously curvy, wide-hipped and big-bottomed, with dark brown skin, short Black hair and pale bronze eyes. Cynthia is biracial, born to a Dominican mother and Haitian father. Her family moved from the Dominican Republic to Canada a few years ago. Cynthia is fine as hell and exactly the way I like my women. Curves, dark skin and a big butt. That's what I like. I am an Arab lesbian and I love Black pussy!

I set out to seduce Cynthia Gutierrez Joseph the moment I laid eyes on her. She has really short hair and wears masculine clothes, which led me to think she was kind of butch. That's hot. I love butch women. I'm five-foot-nine, slim, with bronze skin, long Black hair and hazel eyes. I am very feminine. A lot of butch women are poseurs and like to act tough. Me? I'm the real deal. That hot combination of toughness and femininity. I wanted this tasty biracial butch chick for myself and what I want, I usually get, ladies and gentlemen. Cynthia Gutierrez Joseph proved to be no exception to the rule. I am quite persistent and I always go for what I want. The way I see it, life is too short to waste. Just do what you want to do. That's it.

That's why I took Cynthia face down and ass up this afternoon, I had her moaning softly as I thrust my strap-on dildo into her pussy. I smacked Cynthia's big round ass as I fucked her. I love topping my submissive butch slut. She's so sexy. I think the most beautiful women on earth are butch women. Their unique combination of raw strength, ferocity and hidden vulnerability turns me on. Cynthia really loves it when I fuck her roughly and you know I enjoy giving it to her. I berated her and teased her while fucking her, just to spice things up. It's a lot of fun. A good Christian gal like her, getting fucked by a former Muslim lesbian with a strap-on dildo. What would her church-going parents think? I made her squeal by pounding her cunt really hard, then making her suck my dildo after fucking her for hours. And she loved it!

I love having Cynthia in my life. When we go out, she's in dominant butch mode. All deep stares and narrowed eyes, looking tough in her leather jacket and jeans with her short hair and tattoos. And I get to play the role of the girly lesbian enthralled by her dominant butch mama. In private, my butch becomes my bitch, and she takes my strap-on dildo in ALL her holes. And we're both quite happy with this arrangement. What a pair we make. An openly gay woman from the Muslim world who left Islam, came out as queer, and embarked on a relationship with a biracial Christian woman. Life is funny, and unpredictable, and I wouldn't have it any other way. To those who hate us for being an interracial and interfaith same-sex couple, fuck off!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Muslim Women Like Strapons Too

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 578 milliseconds