• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Muslim Men Like Strapons Too

Muslim Men Like Strapons Too

The big Black man squealed as the skinny White dude shoved his thick cock up his hairy ass. Nearby on the king-sized bed, a sexy and curvaceous, light-skinned young Black woman fingered her pussy as she watched the hot man-to-man interracial sex. Mistress Sybil Noir smiled to herself as she watched her slave Andrew Jenkins fucking her other slave, Somali stud Ibrahim Sadiq. The short, slender Irishman was fucking the big and tall Somali stud like there was no tomorrow. Ibrahim was screaming like a bitch as he got fucked in the ass, and his screams were music to Mistress Sybil Noir's ears. Nothing turned her on more than male bisexuality, with some domination thrown in.

Hours earlier, Mistress Sybil Noir had a tough time talking her favorite guys into fucking with her. Oh, she'd fucked them both separately. Toronto native Sybil Noir met thirty-something, secretly bisexual Andrew Jenkins while visiting a friend at Carleton University in the town of Ottawa, province of Ontario. The quiet techie was a definite submissive, that much she knew the moment she looked at him. Dude was unhappily married to a mean plump Asian heifer named Roselyn Chang. Andrew was one unhappy camper. He hates his wife but won't leave her because of their daughter. Oh, yeah. He is trapped alright. For the six-foot-tall, stunning young Black woman, ensnaring him was easy. Her other toy, Ibrahim Sadiq, proved tougher to catch. Certain cultural issues prevented the Black Muslim gentleman from exploring certain sides of his sexuality more often.

The big and tall Somali dude was new to the province of Ontario. He grew up in the town of Calgary, Province of Alberta, and came to the metropolis of Ottawa for work. Ibrahim was something else. Six feet two inches tall and 250 pounds, well-built and dark-skinned, with a nine-inch cock. Armed with his University of Calgary MBA, he came to the region of Ontario to make something for himself. He proved to be a lot of fun. Like most Muslim males, he had a submissive streak a mile long but had trouble admitting it. Getting otherwise normal men to admit what they would rather deny is a talent of Mistress Sybil Noir. She loves to dominate guys and she is really good at it. That's why she did everything she could to get Ibrahim Sadiq to admit to her that he did like women with strap-on dildos. His Arab girlfriend Mona simply wouldn't understand, that's what Ibrahim told her. Mistress Sybil Noir proved to be very understanding. And the things she convinced Ibrahim to try are simply amazing.

Watching Ibrahim Sadiq get fucked by Andrew Jenkins really turned Mistress Sybil Noir on. Especially since Ibrahim was the bigger and taller dude, and in most people's eyes he looked like a top. And that's where they would be wrong. Ibrahim was totally bisexual and a power bottom all the way. He stroked his big cock as Andrew pumped his dick up his ass. Mistress Sybil Noir decided to be nice so she joined the action to sort of help a brother out. Mistress Sybil Noir knelt before the handsome Ibrahim Sadiq while the big Somali stud was huffing and puffing. She grabbed hold of his thick cock and fastened her full lips around his dick head. Ibrahim sighed in pleasure as Mistress Sybil Noir began sucking his cock. She continued what she was doing, watching his big and strong body tremble, both from having his cock sucked by a woman and having a man's dick up his ass. Oh, yeah. The big Black man was having himself quite a day.

Mistress Sybil Noir sucked Ibrahim's big cock and balls until he came, flooding her mouth with his salty deliciousness. Eagerly Mistress Sybil Noir drank her slave's cum. She took some and smeared it all over his face. Then, she fetched her strap-on dildo and joined in on the action. Positioning herself behind Andrew Jenkins, Mistress Sybil Noir spread the White man's narrow butt cheeks wide open. Andrew hesitated but Mistress Sybil Noir ordered him to keep fucking the big Black man and the White man obeyed his dominant Black goddess. Mistress Sybil Noir applied lubricant all over Andrew's ass and then spread his ass cheeks wide open. Gently she pressed the business end of her strap-on dildo against the guy's puckered asshole, then eased it inside. Andrew Jenkins tensed as Mistress Sybil Noir's plastic cock went up his ass and his own flesh and blood dick went rigid inside Ibrahim Sadiq's ass. Mistress Sybil Noir told him to relax, reminding him that he was in good hands.

Andrew Jenkins opened himself up as Mistress Sybil Noir began pounding his tight White ass with her strap-on dildo. Andrew tried to stay hard to keep fucking Ibrahim but after a few touch-and-go moments, he went soft. Ibrahim grunted and got off. He rolled to another side of the bed and lay there, watching as Andrew Jenkins got fucked in the ass by Mistress Sybil Noir. The sexy Black dominatrix really tore into the submissive White dude, slamming her strap-on dildo up his tight White ass like there was no tomorrow. At first Andrew Jenkins tried to hold it in, gritting his teeth to stop himself from screaming. Mistress Sybil Noir squeezed his balls really hard and he howled like a madman. Ibrahim watched intently, stroking his big cock while enjoying the show. Mistress Sybil Noir told him to come on over with his big prick and the Somali stud obeyed. Per his dominant lady's orders, the big Black man silenced the skinny White man's howling by stuffing his big Black cock down his throat. Mistress Sybil winked at Ibrahim as she watched Andrew go down on him. It was hot.

Much later, Ibrahim Sadiq came all over Andrew Jenkins face and the slim White man licked it all up. Then he knelt before Mistress Sybil Noir and sucked her strap-on dildo, tasting his ass on it and enjoying it just like a good slave should. Then Mistress Sybil Noir headed to the shower with her two slaves and made them clean each other up, then dismissed them. After they got dressed and left, she sat in her living room and had herself a nice glass of red wine. All in a good day. She smiled to herself, and silently congratulated herself on all the mean and sexy things she made both her Black slave and her White slave do. It was awesome. Next time, she'd push them further. Hell yeah!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Muslim Men Like Strapons Too

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds