• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aching For Your Cock Ch. 01

Aching For Your Cock Ch. 01

"I really am just aching for your cock today sir," Silk said and stretched in bed.

A few moments before, she had opened her eyes to find him pulling the curtains of her window open with one sweeping gesture to let the sunshine in.

"I see the sunshine and frosty morning air has set your blood dancing," he smiled, looking down at her, before opening the window a little. Then he turned round and brusquely pulled back the coverlet. "And may I say your lovely eyes are sparkling with youth, health, and overflowing spirits."

"I want my mouth to overflow with your come, sir," she giggled and clutched desperately at the bedclothes, wanting to play and yet wanting to let him win.

"Steady pet."

"But I do! I do!"

"I suppose you should be allowed to break out your favourite treat; and you should be allowed to have a good time."

"You are quite impossible for keeping me waiting, sir."

"Keeping you waiting keeps you attentive, pet."

"But I can hardly stand it any longer. Whatever will I do?" She said, kneeling up on the bed and reaching forward impatiently to unzip her master, before pulling his cock out of his trousers and starting to frig him eagerly.

"It's a good thing that I come to feed your need first thing in the morning, pet."

"I might explode with lust if you didn't, sir."

He laughed and stroked her hair before grabbing her top knot and pushing her down to enjoy the cock that she so craved. She loved it when he took control of her movements as she crouched down to suck him in, pulling back and holding his prick just out of reach of her lips, when the pressure of her lips made him want to spurt into her mouth.

Silk giggled at him teasing her so and licked the underside of his cock, bending down low. She knew that such positioning meant that her bum was sticking up on the bed, tempting him to bear down on her and spank her to his heart's content.

"You devise the most delightful ways of enjoying yourself pet," he remarked as pulled her head up by the hair and tugged her away from his prick, gazing into her eyes, enjoying their state of uncontrollable effervescence. "Kneel up for and spread your legs like a good cunt."

"Yes sir."

"I see you are very wet for me, pet."

"Of course sir," she grinned, looking up at him conspiratorially.

"You seem ready to fulfill the fantasy of a gentleman."

"I'm always ready to fulfill your fantasies sir."

"Have you racked your brains to find new ways to give me pleasure then?"

"I have had a sleepless night thinking of nothing else, master."

"So did your clever young brain manage to devise some unusually delightful way of enhancing my enjoyment of you then?" He smiled, sliding his hand under her chin and tilting her head up towards him. "Or are you in the mood to resist temptation for a little while longer?"

"I am at your disposal sir."

"And that should be pleasurable enough?"

"It gives you complete freedom."

"And what does it give you?"

"It gives me unadulterated pleasure in servicing your needs, sir."

"That's a remarkably good state of affairs, pet."

"Your affair appears to be in a tumescent state, sir."

"Did I give you permission to glance down and provide a commentary?" He said sharply, rewarding her naughtiness with a sharp slap on the cheek

"No, but I thought you would enjoy my observation," Silk said quietly, trying not to tear-up too much.

"I will enjoy sitting down on your bed and pulling you over my lap for your first spanking of the day, pet."

"I do love the consequences of my observations sir," she purred contentedly, aligning her belly with the turgid cock that surged against her as a presage of later pleasures.

"Then they are hardly a fit deterrent," he commented dryly, as he leant over her and tugged her panties down to the floor.

"I suspect you don't want to deter them."

"You are a clever, capricious slut."

"May I correct you there, sir?"

"I was about to correct you, but go ahead, what's a little deviation before punishment between master and pet?"

"I am your clever, capricious slut, sir. Does a little deviation merit further punishment sir?"

"It does, though it would take a lot to deter me from applying myself to your rosy backside."

"In that case sir," she said, turning her head to look back at him; "might I suggest that you exercise your authority over me immediately?"

"You might and I can only concur," he grinned, delivering a mighty wallop that resounded in the fresh morning air, to the dismay of the doves who had previously been cooing outside the window in expectation of crumbs. "I appear to be unsettling your feathered friends, pet."

"You are making my pussy wet too, sir. Would you do it again, only this time a trifle harder?"

"Some people might frown at your masochistic tendencies pet."

"I'm sure you can make the most of them, sir."

"Spread your legs, sweet cunt. You know what's coming next don't you?"

"I do sir."

"It's hardly rocket science, I suppose," he grinned and slapped her pussy vigorously several times, before returning to that rosy bottom and adding further wallops, ignoring her sighs of pleasure as he laid into her flesh. "Reach back and show yourself off to me."

"Yes sir."

"Has anyone remarked on how gorgeous you are today, pet?"

"You are the very first this morning sir."

"How could I not compliment you with your gleaming neck and rosy feet?"

"And you will not mention all there is between?"

"No; but I will use all there is between fully before breakfast."

"Please feel free to enjoy me, sir."

"Do you mean I am to be spared any struggle on your part?"

"I rather like struggling on your part, sir, but if you mean, will I resist: then the answer is no. I enjoy your usage too much to waste energy on play acting."

"Sometimes you are such a practical pet."

"I know my place."

"And there is evidently no hope for any competitors for my favours."

"Is there a sea of disappointed faces to be turned away at the backdoor?"

"Keep your backdoor spread and you will avert all disappointment on my part."

"So, I can feel sir."

"We all have to have our fun, pet. And I have your fundament too"

"I love you having your fun and my fundament, sir."

"You will have your fun too, pet," he said with incontrovertible determination; "the disappointment of others will only serve to whet your shameless appetites."

"The disappointments of others can be compulsive as is your finger wriggling between my arse cheeks."

"It has to go somewhere to have its fun."

"So it does, sir; so it does."

"It's doing its best to quench some of your longings, pet."

"And I am very grateful to it for its efforts, sir."

"Well, in that case, it had better continue to prepare your arse for my pleasure; and I do rather like having a grateful girl over my lap, with all sorts of wild schemes burning in her head, waiting to be hatched."

"You are increasing rather than quenching my longings sir."

"I know."

"Where will it all end, sir?"

"I may have to do violence to your feelings."

"Please do your best not to spare me and don't let your cock subside unrewarded."

"Go and initiate your ablutions, pet. I am considering waiting for you downstairs in the study. There is no need to dress."

"I like to be dressed down when undressed."

"You can be as dissolute as I like on a Sunday," he smiled and watched her pop into the en-suite bathroom, and sit down on the pedestal, preparing to relieve herself, as they conversed. "Can you not go?"

Silk blushed at the rather personal question, but said nothing, trying not to show her annoyance as he stood up and walked over to the bathroom door. When she looked up and saw him watching her as she squatted there, her blush grew darker; and even more so when he pushed the door open and stood in front of her, presenting his cock to her mouth once again.

Almost timidly, she smiled up at him and reached out to touch his member. Feeling that is was growing very hard, she started to frig him once more, unwilling to let him subside and beat a retreat, even though he had indicated that he intended to beat her bottom later.

As Silk pulled back the foreskin once more, clasping her hands around his prick, he uttered a rapturous murmur, encouraging her to continue her play. His next words -: "suck me, pet." - caused her belly to give an ecstatic little flip and she slipped off the pedestal happily kneeling before him and taking him back into her mouth.

"You put me in a heavenly frame of mind, pet. Take your time now. No point in rushing. Your caning, like other dreams of paradise, can wait. When you have got me hard enough I intend to put you through your paces on the bathroom floor. In fact, you would do well to fall on your hands and knees right now and stick your perfect little butt up in the air ready to be taken like a good girl."

Silk giggled shamelessly and pushed herself down, releasing his prick once more before stretching out in front of the shower stall. In her present excited state, no sensual act seemed too prodigal.

She pushed her head down and reached back to spread her arse cheeks, knowing that he loved her presented this way.

Her head was a chaos of sexual anticipation and Silk closed her eyes as she felt him pressing his prick to her cunt. She knew that she was tight and wet for him -- the prettiest cunt any dominant could have wished for. He pressed home slowly, enjoying the feeling of sinking into her for the longest time, listening to the breath being pressed out of her as he slowly eased his way into her vaginal passage.

"You have the tightest cunt, girl."

"It's your tight cunt, sir."

"It feels like my home from home."

"It feels like a very snug fit to me, sir."

"And you have the nicest little arsehole puckering up at me, waiting to be used."

"You must use it soon sir."

"That heaven can wait", he smiled and slid back out of her, drawing a sigh of disappointment until he pushed back into her unprotected sex. This is how it should be she thought as she felt him deep inside her, sighing contentedly as he started to increase the pace of his thrusting.

"Reach back and caress my balls as I fuck you, girl."

"Yes sir."

"Good girl. I'm not going to rush this."

"No sir."

"I haven't taken you for a while. And I want you to be thoroughly gratified without having to think about it."

"Yes."

"I am not going to go blundering into you, murdering your pleasure."

"Oooh!"

"Nor, will I be distracted by your garrulous verbiage," he grinned and spanked her hard, as he fucked into her once more, feeling her hand closing on his balls as he slid his entire length into the girl, watching her cunt lips spread around his tightly embedded prick.

"Oh sir."

"Enjoy yourself, cunt. Don't think about it. Just think about being my fuck toy."

"Yes sir."

"Just think about the pleasure you are giving me," he smiled and reached under her to take hold of her breasts, turning her mind towards the topsy-turvy flurry of delight that young ladies are wont to feel on such occasions.

"It is my private opinion that the little shifts and struggles sweet girls have to undergo before your master takes you thoroughly," he continued holding himself within her, "would be much alleviated if you started to push yourself back on my prick."

"Oh my!"

"You impaling yourself on my cock gives a particular relish to the fun I get out of seeing you being used and may well lead to my being in a rapturous mood when I cane you after breakfast, pet," he said and wrapped his hand into her hair giving her considerable assistance as she pushed back.

Silk winced at his grip on her hair, looked down and pushed, feeling herself being spread open.

There it came: the wonderful feeling that her heart was literally dancing in her bosom at the thought she might find it difficult to walk decorously to the study for that caning if he carried on fucking her like this.

Her moaning filled the room now and he found it impossible not to resist catching her about the waist and pulling her through the most intricate evolutions until she gave out a loud cry, almost a sob of joy.

"That was such a splendid sound! Do it again!" He ordered, striking her flank hard and making her cry out once more. "I really feel like using you like this until luncheon, pet."

"Yes sir," she murmured faintly, slowly recovering from the crisis that he had allowed her.

"To hell with having you suck my cock under the table, while I consume croissants," he grinned and slid one hand over her should to clench it around her neck, pressing it warningly.

At the same time he let the other trail through her hair, leaving it looking as if she had been out in a high wind. "Yes, a jolly little luncheon party a deux is just the thing to keep you coming and having another turn as you are evidently still aching for my cock."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aching For Your Cock Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 284 milliseconds